Country music

So, what exactly is the average Jow Forumsack's opinion on country music?
Based and implicitly white?
Or postmodernist degenerate trash?
Pic related

Attached: 6364366.png (793x526, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnEMOQTh27s
youtube.com/watch?v=p3pM-NHd_3c
youtube.com/watch?v=xlrcNtH5pu8
youtube.com/watch?v=WE5pM1HXxlI
youtube.com/watch?v=_HpmlIDIXPs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OhEHB0a7Uyg
youtube.com/watch?v=A8rUZfQJjPY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZILqtZlfb7I
youtube.com/watch?v=NnMEBVGcYEI
youtube.com/watch?v=b1C7N0PZXnc
youtube.com/watch?v=w42EPylAtW4&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=j3w9sXa6WIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R82OM5tzcrk
archive.org/details/youtube-Ms7Y2I2UGz4
youtube.com/watch?v=zprRZ2wFQD4
youtube.com/watch?v=crgtWomWg90
youtube.com/watch?v=Mynzbmrtp9I
youtube.com/watch?v=e22cEMXganQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p2GikVQXvf0
youtube.com/watch?v=hrG0AwUJQDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XfzJ8UBr-c0&t=121s
youtube.com/watch?v=9vgpHwXAKd4
youtube.com/watch?v=IfJ5h0AJ4HU
youtube.com/watch?v=bW4ZwyYJYbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7JRl7XQjyvA
youtube.com/watch?v=DbANenk8o1o
youtube.com/watch?v=iZRA-Dwv86E&start_radio=1&list=RDiZRA-Dwv86E
youtube.com/watch?v=681Y-UQ0LWI
youtube.com/watch?v=kR7HPQM0Jgg
youtube.com/watch?v=VAMmt77PnXI
youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE
youtube.com/watch?v=cs2j8f7H2WY
youtube.com/watch?v=wycgOt9B1zY
youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A
youtube.com/watch?v=CH1DDUNTMdI
youtube.com/watch?v=YI16zDNFLec
youtube.com/watch?v=WICHEs7IXA0
youtube.com/watch?v=lDNEs2TF8VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a54YpZIdFS0
youtube.com/watch?v=UzX48v3zeac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mostly based, unquestionable white and traditionally and quintessentially American.

i dont listen to the radio much anymore, but its usually country when i do. a few thoughts: most male country singers sound like beta cucks, constantly moping about their girl and crooning about how they dont deserve her. when theyre not putting the pussy on the pedestal, theyre singing about booze. there are way more pop/electronica elements in it now than there were in the 90s/early 2000s. not an improvement

the last time i heard a song by a man who sounded like someone you would actually want to emulate, it was some toby keith song from years ago. the effeminate, weak, supplicating poz is strong in country music these days. i hate rap/hip hop, but at least the negro musicians dont sound like nutless, dying faggots. country singers could learning something from that aspect, at least

Attached: boy molesting fruit prancing homo man.png (722x525, 624K)

Any music with lyrics is for cosmic dicksuckers.

Toby Keith is the greatest artist ever

Pic related is not country. Its Redstone constructed bullshit pop rock. 70s were the last decade that contained real country music. There were obv some jewels in the rough in the 80s and 90s but as whole it started to die out in the 80s and 90s when all the good old boys started dying off. They're still fantastic players in nashville but they shit they have to play on is junk and I bet they would agree.
youtube.com/watch?v=qnEMOQTh27s

youtube.com/watch?v=p3pM-NHd_3c

youtube.com/watch?v=xlrcNtH5pu8

youtube.com/watch?v=WE5pM1HXxlI

>opinion on country music
Its demographic is women in their 40's and 50's.

Hasn't been a good song since "Eastbound and Down"

youtube.com/watch?v=_HpmlIDIXPs

Do you want to become another neocon cock loving idiot who sits there and plays country rock music over a glass of beer and a ditzy girlfriend?

"Cuntry music" is degenerate. I'm in the US and I despise it. It's another tool the government uses like MK.

>i dont listen to the radio much anymore, but its usually country when i do. a few thoughts: most male country singers sound like beta cucks, constantly moping about their girl and crooning about how they dont deserve her. when theyre not putting the pussy on the pedestal, theyre singing about booze. there are way more pop/electronica elements in it now than there were in the 90s/early 2000s. not an improvement
>the last time i heard a song by a man who sounded like someone you would actually want to emulate, it was some toby keith song from years ago. the effeminate, weak, supplicating poz is strong in country music these days. i hate rap/hip hop, but at least the negro musicians dont sound like nutless, dying faggots. country singers could learning something from that aspect, at least

this times one million. LOL.

I've been watching Hee Haw recently on YouTube, and it can be pretty comfy. Yes, most of the jokes are ridiculously corny, but the women are crazy hot and the music is good.

Country as we know it is largely a variant of Blues. It was influenced by Cowboy guitar music, and Appalachian fiddle and banjo traditions, but honestly, it's a sub-genre of Blues.

Classic country was full of songs about gambling, adultery, murder, and drinking. Not based and redpilled, purely degenerate. All written and performed by junkies and dope-fiends.

Modern country is just soft rock with a fiddle or banjo included. Cucked as hell. And utterly vapid. It's lost that ballad tradition, where the songs told stories, and become a series of party anthems for rural people.

...I still listen to it, when I'm really drunk.

The new pop country is trash but older stuff like 1985 and earlier is good. Old 60s country was actually the counterculture music of it's time and was full of outlaw figures, speaking of ruined marriages and broken homes

This. Johnny Cash was still good after he found Jesus though

Country music hasn't been good (or country) in 30 fucking years. It's just pop music with a twang.

I think a lot of it is trying to imitate older country singers who would often sing about that shit but when some gravelly voiced, whisky-faced cuss is singing about how he'd rather be drinking and destroyed his life because of it so he's going to keep on drinking until the cirrhosis gets him you tend to believe it more.

Attached: 0AC4B133-B648-4B38-A8F5-76A5E718E225.jpg (454x418, 66K)

...kinda. Downing a mug of Yuengling beside a qt3.14 ditz who enjoys listening to the Allman Brothers Band and Black Oak Arkansas with me would be so much better than my current life, I'd become any manner of neocon to have it. I'd swear my loyalty to Israel on the spot if I could have that.

>postmodernist degenerate trash?
literally.

Wish we had the old days of Conway Twitty and Loretta Lynn.

t. 20 something boomer

Johnny Cash was a pill popping poser

Everyone I hear country music I clench my asshole. I've seen deliverance.

Nu-country is Rap for white people who don't want to announce themselves as wiggers/white trash or for suburban kids who larp as rednecks
there are a few ok-ish songs in there but 99% of them are trash
I don't even claim to be a redneck or 'country boy' but even I know good country stopped in the early 80's and was stone cold dead by the 90's

Attached: 9B6064F0-C90E-4B27-AA63-CACA98CC210F.jpg (625x625, 100K)

I know you are being honest, so I can not in good conscience judge you.

Especially since you are listening to the Allman Brothers.

That depends. Older country music is based, but anything new is degenerate.

Yes. Yes, he was. At one time. Then he stopped popping pills, and stopped posing, and became a legend in his own time. His redemption arc was fucking amazing.

Now you shut your whore mouth, and never open it again.

99% of country songs are about getting drunk and relationship problems, so in other words 99% of it is shit. Classical is the true genre of the white man

Mainstream country hasn't been good for 30 years. There's still lots of great country music being made. Turnpike Troubadours, Tyler Childers, Cody Jinks, Sarah Shook, Hank III, Colter Wall, ...

New theme song for Jow Forums

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OhEHB0a7Uyg

Not liking this.
>youtube.com/watch?v=A8rUZfQJjPY
You uncultured swines.

Country music is the soul of old America.

It wasn't all dirt roads, beer, and cutoff jeans.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZILqtZlfb7I

youtube.com/watch?v=NnMEBVGcYEI

This nigger took the words right out of my mouth. Patrician taste, friend.

It is my most hated thing in the world it is pure cancer and causes me physical harm whenever I have the misfortune of hearing it in passing. It is the most souless derivative jewish shit ever produced. It is devoid of any talent or creativity. It is also the only music terrible enough to cause a mass shooting.

youtube.com/watch?v=b1C7N0PZXnc

youtube.com/watch?v=w42EPylAtW4&t=4s

And old school Steve Earle. Gimme a country girl who will grope my junk while we get drunk and listen to Copperhead Road, and I'll me a happy white trash motherfucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=j3w9sXa6WIQ

Attached: CCBA673F-B7FB-4F85-9720-49437485C5C4.png (500x691, 161K)

Allman Brothers... their not country but southern rock is still a great genre too

youtube.com/watch?v=R82OM5tzcrk

muh tractors and moonshine

Country music is folk music how the fuck can you hate it? Look at this

>implying
archive.org/details/youtube-Ms7Y2I2UGz4

youtube.com/watch?v=zprRZ2wFQD4

Attached: 53259667-017B-48DF-AE34-9E2CEBE06A04.jpg (600x400, 67K)

Awful, just incredibly fucking awful. Not based, not red-pilled. Just a bunch of jews putting out shit songs that are (mostly) written to make average white people look like complete morons.

I love me some metal too. You realize that guitarists in most metal bands play country, classical, blues, and lot of other types of music right? They are great guitarists because guitar takes from everything.

Country music is gay.

I live in the south and got a bad taste of it with all the stupid red neck county boys that listened to it in their 5ft lifted truck.

youtube.com/watch?v=crgtWomWg90

youtube.com/watch?v=Mynzbmrtp9I

youtube.com/watch?v=e22cEMXganQ

youtube.com/watch?v=p2GikVQXvf0

jamey johnson, stapleton, eric church and few more okay. most new country sucks. used to be all i listened to. now mostly metalcore and similar dropped tuning heavy riffing bands such as White Chapel

Attached: 1537755787147.gif (354x286, 60K)

Willies a fucking narc. True to his jewish roots he was a judas and tattled on everybody on tour when they were all smoking pot and got pulled over.

REEEEbamcentire

youtube.com/watch?v=hrG0AwUJQDQ

Willie is pretty trash outside of the redheaded stranger album.
youtube.com/watch?v=XfzJ8UBr-c0&t=121s

>metalcore and similar dropped tuning heavy riffing bands
the musical patrician's choice

Best country music is from Australia imo. This just has no equal!

>wolf creek when the rain tumbles down in July

youtube.com/watch?v=9vgpHwXAKd4

>Slim Dusty - Where Country Is

youtube.com/watch?v=IfJ5h0AJ4HU

The Bestest.

Nah civil war era battle songs are the patricians choice.
youtube.com/watch?v=bW4ZwyYJYbQ

If any of the modern country artists would come up with some new shit they might have some merit.
As it is however, real country died in the 80's with the mainstreaming of every music genre.

youtube.com/watch?v=7JRl7XQjyvA

youtube.com/watch?v=DbANenk8o1o

Country music sucks. It appeals to simpletons and retards, both of which are numerous in America.

Shania Twain was alright.
youtube.com/watch?v=iZRA-Dwv86E&start_radio=1&list=RDiZRA-Dwv86E

youtube.com/watch?v=681Y-UQ0LWI

fucking awful, trash. country died after the 70s.

Anything made after 1979 is garbage. Also bluegrass and western swing > country

>Shania Twain was alright.
Sure, if you are into mediocrity or are a single mother, she was great.

Truly Plebian
youtube.com/watch?v=kR7HPQM0Jgg

Based and redpilled indeed.
OH, A-WAY DOWN SOUTH IN THE LAND OF COTTON
OLD TIMES HERE ARE NOT FORGOTTEN
RIDE AWAY
RIDE AWAY
RIDE AWAY TO DIXIE'S LAND

>fucking big bang theory meme
you should kys asap

Colter Wall is cool even if he's a leaf.

Bluegrass is indeed GOAT. I got into Bluegrass through metal, because it was the only other genre I found where virtuosos played melodies that intricate at tempos that fast.

Its not as good as the older stuff but there is some decent new stuff. I think a lot of it is the new way they record.

Listen to the start of this. Where she is live on the porch. Vs when she actually starts singing. Live part is the only reason I like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=VAMmt77PnXI

Like most songs of the era there is a version for both sides
youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE

My eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the zoo.
We've washed ourselves in nigger blood and all the mongrels too.
We're taking down the ZOG-machine, J00 by J00 by J00.
The White man marches on!
-a very based individual

>Best Bluegrass Clog Dancing Video Ever Made

youtube.com/watch?v=cs2j8f7H2WY

Ctrl+f
David allen cole

You all suck.

youtube.com/watch?v=wycgOt9B1zY

I don't know if you'd like this, but there are plenty of russian country music too.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A
This ones not very good imo but its another type

If you play it backwards you get all your stuff back . youtube.com/watch?v=CH1DDUNTMdI

Attached: Leah.jpg (768x768, 146K)

Ah, yes, I believe that would be Randy from My Name is Earl.

Bitch please

Anyway I'm out.
I'll finish up with some true Americana.
youtube.com/watch?v=YI16zDNFLec

How is this country/folk/blues? wat

I love good traditional stuff. But it seems like most of the stuff that charts these days is trendy bullshit. Bluegrass is still keeping it real though.

>russian country

The word you're probably looking for is folk music.

Youtube links dont show up on a page search of DAC

That's what country started as. And, it is country music. Don't be a bigot, user.

Yeah I didn't get bluegrass until I saw it in person. The right environment makes all the difference

From my old country.

>LIANIE MAY - Pleister Vir My Hart

youtube.com/watch?v=WICHEs7IXA0

Heard these two play this piece live a few weeks back and they blew my mind: youtube.com/watch?v=lDNEs2TF8VQ

bretty gud gommunist user

Neo-country is utter shit.

I also like the real old timey mountain stuff:
youtube.com/watch?v=a54YpZIdFS0

Makes me want to collect beaver pelts and kill some Injuns.

>mfw I really, really like this old time country the most but I often think of how many niggers they probably lynched too

Attached: 1531793961969.png (399x322, 42K)

Tx...I always wonder how people can live with only one or 2 languages in their heads. So much is lost for them, especially in music.

>penkoppe

youtube.com/watch?v=UzX48v3zeac

It's great, but it's not Bluegrass. It's Old-Time.

Some peoples character sheets don't have enough base INT to learn language perks.