My Indian and tURKS Black brothers red pill me!

We must unite as blacks to destroy these fucking Wh*Toids. Redpill me on these stupid snow niggers tactics n shit.

Attached: afghan vs white.png (1155x863, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh ya I forgot to say no fucking wh*Te I only want my black bruthas to respond

Black and brown people are literally colonizing the cumskins more and more daily. I think when the day of the rope comes I'll take one as my concubine.

What do you think we shud rename their cities. It was glorious day that Constantinople became Istamnbul lol. Berlin,London,Paris need new names

Yep,
Constantinople was named to IstanBULL to honor our nature of BLACK BULLS.
London — Sadiqabad
Berlin — Merkelnagar
Paris — Maghrebi (Western) Kandahar
Athens — Maghrebi Allahabad
Stockholm — Randikhana (whorehouse)

Based

Attached: 220px-Samantha_Bee_2017.jpg (220x299, 17K)

Fucking spawn of yakub will lose every single thing they owend

or we could just use our brains and work together and kill the group that pushes the divide and conquer shit in the first place.

Hmm I suggest Mina for L*ndon and Turkash for Berlin as for Paris it can be Sunda Suni.

Whos dat

Attached: 1540343293295.jpg (999x963, 78K)

I will take this one as my concubine if he is dead on the day of the rope then I claim his closest living relative. So let it be known.

Didn't you make that "tone down Jow Forums's racism thread?" You little kike.

Attached: download (33).jpg (225x225, 5K)

How shall we distribute the whores we capture

Aha good question those who claim their share on Jow Forums get priority up to a maximum of 3 whores per person so that all of us may share the bounty. Our lesser brothers are entitled up to only 2 whores.

So the men will die but what about the children

you wouldn't be able to handle me as concubine dude you are not man enough lol

As long as you castrated and remain hairless we r gud

They are not to be touched.
My concubine you will become nonetheless perhaps with time I might promote you to stablegoy I'd still defile you nightly but at least you would get some hobby.

Ahhh yes my black brothers, we attack with the full force of our ancestors!

Based and BBCpilled.

A Jew?

Well, that’s not good! They are persecuting our beautiful brown Muslim brothers!

Kill JEWS! Inshallah!

Mashallah Brother we will Al-ajibajizanta the Majiritizahasta and Fukisipuzitan the wh*te su humans, allah'u akbhar.

we AFGHANS are TOOR GHWAYE, when the wh*Te dogs attacked the BLACK KANGZ in Africa, they also sought to Attack AFGHANISTAN from British India, but the invasion failed, and the AFGHAN KANGANATE rejoiced with the INDIAN KANGZ who were now free in 1947.

The nefarious schemes of the whites continued, luckily from the furthest we can get from Europe, in the KANDAHAR BLACK TERRITORY rose an army of BLACK BULLS who defeated the wh*Te subhumans TWICE, now the Afghans must struggle as they’re being brought into the EU where they’re surrounded by GAYREEK wh*Te immigrants.

What those people actually think of blacks would surprise you.

nigger

hahah cumskin we own u already get back in the harem and gaurd it my enuch

>Implying Whites don't have an IQ 15 points higher on average

>Implying Niggers are competent

Please, go back to Africa and go impale yourself with the spears you chuck.

Muslims still use them for chattle slavery.

Ofc brother.
Based and redpilled.
Wh*te concubines will be captured, sold at auctions, and given to each male Black Muslim at age 16.

thats my point you could do nothing to me you are too weak and my dick is too powerful

No we use whites for slavery, including sexual slavery.

Go cry more fggt Wh*Toid. Lmao khyber pas massacre. 4.5k white dogs came to fight afghan black bulls only one came back alive.

Attached: alpha chad black afghan.jpg (170x259, 11K)

We should mate with each other in order to not taint the superior genes of the BLACK BVLLS
Inshallah I’ll suck your BL*CK dick now to help you stay the course brudda

Afghan cock will tame you no matter what

based and checkpilled

NO WE MUSNT DO HOMOSEX. It is only acceotable to fuck younger wh*Te men who are castrated hariless and effimante

Attached: original-black-friday.png (500x502, 156K)

Oh, durka durka. I see you're in my country. Well, feel free to use the libtards in any way you see fit.

Laugh all u want faggt I will have your head

>Laugh all u want faggt
Hahahaha and I will finally find out how many rounds of .308 will fit in your funky little asshole.

Guy in pic is more white than anything else.

checked

You are no match for the Black AFghan warrior nor the jatt or turk or the Zulus or sudanese, you coawards must hide behind fancy technology while we crush your face

Hello there rabbi, how's the weather there in Tel Aviv?

No he is an afghan black bull of pashtun origins like myself

>assuming you're the only person that has a firearm
user you'll be the first to be claimed on the day of the rope.

wh*Te r weak they let jews take their county

Shut the fuck up kike, we are KARABOGA, not wh*Te.

GOOGLE AFGHAN GUN MARKET I WILL SHOVEMY JEZAIL UP YOUR FILTHY WH*TE

>anonymous inept rage posting
come get some faggot, what are you waiting for?

Attached: 40b.jpg (600x623, 28K)

suck my huwite balls faggot

>really>

Attached: americucks.png (733x629, 625K)

Based BLACK AFGHAN BVLLS literally defeated two wh*Te superpowers.

However I would like to say the Soviets have reversed their course and have elected an honorary BLACK BULL.

fuck you nigger

I'm starting to think this is a larp. But in the even that it's not: I don't need any weapon to deal with you. I'm actually kind of hoping that some Muslim or antifa faggot will try something in real life.

nice meme you flat headed weak little fag

Pretty chill about it no rush we'll wait for a few decades to turn the demographic to our favor and then well then its all over.

Afghans are like 60% white.

this is how dumb niggers are. Or are you actually a jew pushing the white/ black division further because your own kind is being called out for its crimes against humanity? OR you are a dumb BLM nigger, which one nigger?

Sure thing bro, I totally believe you.

The higgest realm of JANNAT IS RESERVED FOR THE BULL WHO CRUSHES THE MOST Wh*Toids

So the take home here is that Muslims can't meme either.

delusional asshat nigger.

No we r not stop we wazing us

I am an afghan black

You'll be dealt with in the next Hindu-Muslim riot.

Its irrelevant what you believe.

Attached: south.jpg (886x625, 92K)

Attached: 1540257908940.jpg (750x728, 43K)

In this thread a bunch of jews wearing a mask having a circle jerk. Lel.

Attached: 1540064232248.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

Attached: you2.jpg (864x1296, 466K)

Attached: trollywog.png (529x357, 23K)

In the age of the BLACK BULL
There shall be no discrimination
On the basis of racial classification
The nefarious schemes of the wh*Tes
And the subhuman kikes,
Shall be bought down to rest,
In EVROPA the west,
Oh yeah, we are high test,
Gonna be like Kanye fuckin' West,
Gonna hit the kike nest,
Ah that gives pleasure to my BLACK chest,
Ow yeah, Africa's the BEST.

WE WUZ KANGZ

Thats a beatiful fellow black yemenite. Lol slaves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

Attached: indianmanshiteater.jpg (990x660, 109K)

4.5k reduced to one this is the strenght of the afghan bull

Attached: whitoid getting whacked.jpg (768x527, 101K)

Attached: images (34).jpg (230x176, 5K)

Attached: 574534879.png (449x401, 222K)

Why would I want to wewuz your pathetic barely civilized country? Negroids don't have sharp noses or different colored eyes, but you guys have an Africa-tier culture today because of years of incest thanks to Islam. You're either really dumb with an IQ in the double digits, or this is a very sublime LARP. I'm not sure which.

pls post the story of you leading your platoon against the wh*te bois chadjeet siddhu

Wh*toid fool

Not really, unless you're talking about the Rotherdam rapes over in England.

We whacked greeks. we whacked british. we wacked russians and we are wacking jewmerica

Attached: 91tWIdUGPaL.jpg (1652x2560, 967K)

Actual Afghans don't like black people.

That's an Indo-European group. Has nothing to do with Africa, although I recognize that your gene pool is a little bit mucked up thanks to Islamic and Mongol rape.

The BLACK BULL will take over,
Niggas we just be startin' the new shoah,
We gonna meme Farrakhan and Wakanda,
Gonna make sure we drop Israel down to Uganda,
We gonna show those wh*Tes what's a good cracka for,
Das rite, they be surrounded on all fours,
Fuck yeah, mah homies,
We gonna be the future kangz,
From London, Boston, Delhi and to Swedistan.
Just like the past gonna come back,
We wuz Pharaoh's n sheit, meanwhile the whitey gone back,
To the stone age,
As the history books turn their page,
Onto the next BLACK sage,
Then comes the whitey trynna dominate the world stage,
Jesus that's bloody lame.

The true pathan recognizes his black roots we are dark like baluch we arent wh*toids stop we wazzing us fag

Attached: afghan bulls.jpg (1024x789, 436K)

We wZNT raped by mongols unlike iranians thats why we have darker skin retard afghanistan only has whi*toids hazara shia moslems mongols that get raped by us everyday

Afghanis aren't even black theyre asian fuck off

Attached: Screenshot_20181005-171510_Instagram.jpg (1080x1920, 514K)

Again, why would I want to wewuz your rubbish culture? Have you looked at how shit your country is? Also, do you not know anything about history, genetics, or language?

sir, kindly do the deed and share with us the story of how your platoon defeated an entire squad of wh*te bois

Only whitoid hazara are asian

I imagine myself in Europe, with my BLACK African brothers, leading my platoon. Our aim is kill wh*te dogs and rape wh*te bitches. I shoot wh*te dogs but they keep coming. I try to shoot each and every one of them. My African BLACK brother is raping a wh*te subhuman female as I keep shooting wh*te dogs. As he impregnates the wh*te whore with superior BLACK sperm, I realise it is my turn. But then, I remember the sayings of my ancestors: “Bitches Ain’t Sheeit but hoes and tricks” — Mahatma Gandhi. I see it. I see him right there waiting for me:

“You have one last thing to do”

“Yes, Gandhiji.”

“Pajeet, get the nukes.”

And then right before my eyes a tactical nuke with an Agni-VII ICBM launcher flashed into existence, I rushed immediately and prepared for the wh*te armageddon. I reached the computer controls and prepared to fulfill Gandhiji’s wish. Amsterdam, London, New York and pretty much all the major wh*te cities were on the map. I pressed the giant BLACK button and in the next moment I saw a mushroom cloud right in front of me, I had already lost a litre of blood, my end was near but so was it for the wh*tes. I collapsed into oblivion, making it to Africa, my homeland, to be greeted by my BLACK brethren. I made it to heaven, I finally made it...

stop bullshit caucasians scythians were daek u retard

Greetings to my black and brown brothers.

melanize them.

You were raped by them just like every other people group which became Muslims. The most isolated groups in your area still look completely white, like the Pamiri. I don't know why you're so ignorant. Did you ever look up what family your language falls into?

we are all subset of KARA BOGA (derisively sand "nigger")

Punjabi-Sindhi-Persian-Tajik-Pashtun pride.

Scythians were also white and Indo-European, just like the Tocharians who used to be in western China.