Minnesotafag here, did you know the caravan is fucking irrelevant...

Minnesotafag here, did you know the caravan is fucking irrelevant? The somalian population in minnesota has gone from 30,000 in 2015 to 100,000 in 2018. The American destiny will be unattainable unless military forces are mobilized to remove all political refugees AND their offspring, who are not legitimatele citizens.

What schizophrenic boomer logic has convinced Americans that a country 26 trillion in debt is fit as a home for political refugees?

Attached: satanic somalians.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MtY6w1_V21s
bigleaguepolitics.com/exclusive-video-somalis-riot-at-minnesota-amusement-park-forcing-evacuation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We got enriched in western Kansas by Somalians. They replaced the Mexicans and now the Mexicans are even out of work.

Attached: 4B8DEB5C-9013-48D8-8049-7320E13A2596.jpg (600x500, 78K)

Attached: AD4DC2E4-8723-4F21-81BC-14261CD1341C.jpg (1420x1775, 320K)

literally the lowest form of human life

Attached: 1516756442657.jpg (720x720, 144K)

>"EBT Accepted Here"
EVERY TIME

Feel the same way, but instead of Somalians it's the Chinese

I wouldn't expect much from boomer half-measures OP

they are from a generation of complacency and material comfort. they're not going to do anything drastic to disrupt that, however necessary it most certainly may be

sad reality is every white generation for the next century or two is going to suffer as a result of their selfish incompetence and greed

we are truly on our own - a class of penniless, soon-to-be serfs trying to take on the entire world's wealth and multi-quadrillion banking cartel

Boomers really fucked us over we’re screwed the future is going to be horrible

All the somalians live in Minneapolis. Come to the suburbs friend. I live 30 minutes from downtown and my neighborhood is almost nig/somalian free.

Why the fuck are Somalis all over the world? It's like they're airdropped as bioweapons.

Attached: 1540088864402.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Blame the British. The Ogaden war would never have happened if they didn’t give Somali territory to Ethiopia and Kenya.

Jeff Johnson, the MN GOB gubernatorial candidate, has promised to end the refugee resettlement program. Go vote.

>pic related I took on lake Street in Minneapolis 5 years ago
Rip minnesomalia, it's only getting worst.

Attached: 1489992154526.jpg (3264x1952, 693K)

Is this on lake street?

stop spamming this honeypot

MN has skinnies
WI has FIBS
IA has Iowegians.
I honestly don't know which one is the worst.

>almost

Attached: 1536771809392.jpg (988x1059, 181K)

youtu.be/MtY6w1_V21s

Are you serious right now? These guys are totally weternized.
Gtfoh with your propaganda.

They gotta go back

Attached: duck-season-rabbit-season.gif (320x240, 566K)

Poos, niggers, and spics in eastern ks too. They always live in the same areas and keep spreading out. Lived here my whole life and it's practically unrecognizable now. What the fuck is even out there for them out west? It's all farmland.

Ya, for now. You will be enriched soon.

Are the Somalians here under refugee status? I thought they were mostly immigrants. i hope I am wrong lol I dont want those fucking dindus here.

Yes.

I'll take what I can get dude. You can live in the middle of bum fuck nowhere if you'd like. It's like 99% white here.

Where you at? I’m originally a Johnson County fag

Well at the very least I highly doubt that the native women are be sexually interested in these creatures. Could any MN anons confirm?

Fucking walking around the Mall of America feels like bomber roulette

Attached: 477660DE-531B-457A-B794-C8E75BEC733A.jpg (1000x748, 94K)

I can confirm that we blonde nords here ride somali cock for the ethnic factor.
It's unfortunate

Say what you will about Spics, but the eastern African immigrants that live here are worse by tenfold. It’s not even close.

Attached: DB015A7C-DBDC-4648-843E-F5285CEC188E.jpg (828x550, 189K)

Who do you think is importing these retarded monkeys? Minnesota was settled by Swedes.

Attached: swedish_culture.jpg (500x634, 94K)

the somalis are the most unproductive members of society in norway. we lose more than a million dollar pr. somalli

D-do you got any sauce?

Attached: D3852FAF-2090-4B86-8176-2F6D36041766.jpg (471x388, 105K)

This is the mall of America now.
Rip camp snoopy

Attached: 1535917561947.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

Blacked.com

They’re terrible. They’re Mexicans but breed even MORE kids and unlike Mexicans, they’ve never picked up a power tool in their life. They know nothing. They have no redeeming qualities.

Surely no one but the absolute dregs of the white race would even touch these creatures, let alone sexually engage with them.

Attached: Somali Men.jpg (1081x549, 86K)

They took over the Viking’s stadium to hold prayer

Attached: FD2AB6FA-70EF-430B-8A59-90CF329550CE.jpg (1024x683, 413K)

>They have no redeeming qualities
I just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

Cute brainwashed liberal chicks use tinder to "explore" and "adventure"

>texting during prayer
I'm no expert but that seems haram

Say what you will about the Hmong population in MN, I’ll take them any day over the Somalians.

It's over

Attached: 1528420083203.jpg (318x463, 35K)

Somalis are Caucasian

Somalis have social skills rivaling your average poo-in-loo. Unfortunately, much like Pajeet, they manage to pop out 9 kids apiece via arranged marriages.

I used to eat at a sushi place in Eden prairie, and to this day the Hmong sushi chef made the best sushi I have ever had.

They are included as white on the census. Not even kidding

Your pet somalis are spilling over into North Dakota.

Attached: 1539925067005.gif (320x287, 982K)

Literally Obama

I think you misunderstand. My question is not whether some American white women have sex with American black men - my question is, in particular, do the blonde white women of MN fuck these men in significant numbers?

It's really only the somalis, Ethiopians are fine in comparison and I don't hear much about sudanese or kenyan people in the U.S

What went wrong?

Attached: 10C96CDF-6DF6-4FB9-B59A-C48E73114AEF.jpg (800x450, 76K)

You too misunderstand. I suppose i didn't make myself clear. I'm wondering if race-mixing between the blonde qts of Minnesota and these new arrivals from a Somalia is a notable phenomenon.

Yeah, it's very common

These communities are basically on record as not wanting to assimilate too, right? Fuck them.

Why did white women betray us?

Attached: A59A79B2-0417-479D-A4A5-D5AD39E3CB46.jpg (2048x1152, 332K)

I am asking the MN anons, not larpers.

Yes, they treat them like pets. Thinking they are helping these "poor immigrants"
You see it all over the city

remember when these monkeys started attacking people at ValleyScare
Fun times...

Story or a non-jewish link?

We would help you but Minnesota has given us the most wacky lefty politicians: Hubert Humphrey, Walter Mondale, Paul Wellstone, etc.

You fucking people keep elected total nut jobs and we're supposed to pick up the pieces now?

Hard pass.

Enjoy EID.

I would need need to come visit and see for myself. Of course, the prevalence of BMWF is always far overstated by this board due to the presence of larpers and cuck fetishists, and I'm looking for honest assessment of the situation, which is difficult to come by.

The American dream. Work in slight comfort as we surround you by darkies

I've lived here my entire life. Never seen a mixed race white/bulb head of any kind.

Somalian looking for Nordic pussy detected

Ethiopian Americans are degenerates.

Johnson, same.

No I'm actually a white incel trying to discern just how fucked up white women are these days.

Columbus OH is also overrun by these shitskins. Somali works at BB&B wipes booger on wall, they have to wear caps and gowns to keep customers from getting infected, the cap and gown changing room is full of bed bugs and shit. Oy vey.

That's what I would expect. They really seem to stick to their own kind when it comes to relationships/reproduction, which i suppose could be said to be a redeeming quality of theirs.

Just join tinder. Read a couple bios.
You will then have your answer

>Sudanese
A Sudanese refugee did a mass shooting at a church last year in Nashville because he wanted to kill white people. 9 people shot 2 dead.

1) Tinder is not real life
2) I will never download that app, period.

Fuck eden prairie. The sushi there sucks butthole. Go to shoguns in Burnsville.

If you'd like to supply me with a relevant screenshot I'd be happy to review it.

Not at all.

I am sick of this retarded country. Walking though a mall I’ve noticed it’s mostly chinks and blacks or old white people. We are doomed our grandparents and parents let this happen.

Attached: 05E3B3F9-A588-499D-95C3-A84607F6DCD4.jpg (744x863, 449K)

Attached: 1523911299557.png (720x715, 472K)

You guys did, do you remember the "american dream"?

Youre forgetting al franken

Every single women under 30 uses it
Lmao

I'd love to see every last somali hung from a tree I hate how they look so much

Would you prefer it be 150,000? A precedent is a very important thing.

it matters. It all matters

Seeing my small farm town in southern Dakota county begin to see this shift is what concerns me most, the fact that they aren’t being contained to the Twin Cites and are allowed to spread into these small white towns like a disease, Rosemount now has an Islamic center, a town heavily characterized for their Irish heritage has a Islamic center

It was awhile ago. No need to compare penises

This exchange has been utterly unproductive. I am well aware that many women are sluts, I asked a specific question to which I received only a few genuine responses. Again, if you have a relevant screenshot that shows proof of blonde white women in minnesota expressing sexual interest in recently-arrived Somalian migrants, I'd be happy to review it.

Boise Idaho is almost as bad now.
Rip

That they do. They're also very nice to white people in general. Probably engrained in their dna from getting wrecked by white people any time we clash

bigleaguepolitics.com/exclusive-video-somalis-riot-at-minnesota-amusement-park-forcing-evacuation/

Don't forget minnesota taxpayers, you have to provide $100 million to fund terrorist groups in somalia with those somali daycare money or you're racist! You've only known it for 5 years but one day you take care of that problem

Attached: Capture.png (879x534, 46K)

Are you autistic? Not even being bully.
But you seem to be taking everything very seriously

Meme related is what you’ll see on an average roastie Tinder profile in Kansas City. They’ll include it in their pictures and reiterate in their bio that they want bbc only

Attached: 03D1F48A-B346-411D-9740-B79E1A50AD0C.jpg (500x464, 76K)

Even it that were the case, what proportion of Kansas City women could be said to be "Tinder roasties"? I'm not sure you'd have an empirical answer to that.

Seven is pretty good too but its in mpls and prices arr higher because of this

I gotten to the point where I don't give a fucking shit about this country anymore. Le based trump hasn't stopped anything and the fuckers are still coming in masses (I see it personally)

Who is pays for their travel to the US and documentation?

Attached: 1539452716516.jpg (1514x871, 381K)

>No time for boys, real men only
>The blacker the better
>I'm a busy woman, don't waste my time
>Black boys to the front of the line

I live in prior lake. I lived next to shakopee where these somalis dicked up valleyfair. I have literally never seen a somali with anyone other than another somali.

I haven't been diagnosed as such, but I wouldn't rule it out. I'm mostly just a demoralized doomer trying to figure just how bad things are.

Suddenly the wall seems like a distraction

Attached: 1539451701378.png (740x618, 123K)

I heard seven was food. I should try it next time I'm in town

Thank you good sir for providing me with a genuine answer. I will be leaving this thread now. Good day to you.