Any athiests here?

Why do you get mad when someone says your soulless?

Attached: let me help.gif (265x234, 3.5M)

My soulless what?

i'm atheist
i'm souless

so what you naive cunt u believe that harry potter is real too

More info on op? Wtf happened.

She has bungee cord on her feet. She’s fine.

I'm curious to know why atheists don't defend the position "no God exists." The fact that they have to fall back on defining atheism to mean a lack of belief is rather telling.

Because they hide their stash of fruit in their empty husk of a being and do not want you to remotely hint that's the case.

If you're atheist, then you don't believe in a soul.. so.. why would you get salty

It really doesn't look that way.

White devils don’t have souls, that’s why they can’t dance.

Attached: 72D06BC8-90D2-4B65-8F1A-7E12FCB44C64.gif (500x280, 489K)

Cause most atheists are agnostic atheists. Asking them to defend that position is just a strawman.

>Proving a negative
Nigga is you srs

What is a “God?” Please define clearly.

All knowing, no beginning or end, my nigga.

It's ok bro.. it's female and they bounce .
This

sauce?

>current year+3
>still bashing atheists
the absolute state of christcucks

>Why do you get mad when someone says your soulless?

No one has ever called me soulless.

Not that I would care.

I unironically hate most other atheists because nowadays they are more preachy than religious people.

Thanks for pointing that out because I also did not see it.

>all knowing
Prove it

>I unironically hate most other atheists because nowadays they are more preachy than religious people.
don't worry, christcucks are making a comeback, hence all the christcuck threads on Jow Forums

I look at them like .gif
>Soulless
>Finally Free!
>I remember the day well.

Attached: 1533009970378.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

no man-made god exists. That is just obvious, since they were created by men. Filthy, desert men, smelly Asian men, piss-soaked pajeets, etc.

It's impossible to know that no god exists, when you can define god as almost anything, or almost nothing.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Attached: CCMFXiBUIAE42qW.jpg (600x875, 95K)

Looks like a last minute baulk on a bungie jump. You can see the bungie tied to her legs.

I'm a ginger so just more of the same

no because it's true
so are you

Haha, tell that to God when you stand before him on your death, m8.

You atheists just don't get it.

Try telling the court you don't recognise their jurisdiction while they try you for your crimes. This is what will happen to you unbelievers. You can avoid an eternity in the lake of fire...just repent and ask Jesus for salvation.

Soulless also means doing something without effort. If are literally implying I don't have a soul. then it depends on the context you saying I'm soulless often comes in the context of other insults or negative feelings. I don't believe that have a soul but you were probably being a dick on top of that.

>muh imaginary friend forgives me for rebbit spacing
I don't. Get a real computer, kid.
>jurisdiction
Tell that jew Yahweh to get the fuck back into his containment desert.

Why do they have to retreat to agnostic atheism? Isn't there good evidence for regular atheism? If, as they claim, there's "no evidence for God," shouldn't they be equipped to defeat the arguments of theists instead of falling back to a non-position?

Proving a negative in the way you mean it is actually possible. For example, married bachelors don't exist. A bachelor is, by definition, an unmarried man. This, a negative is proved. In the case of God, the atheist might try to establish that the concept of God is logically impossible, like a married bachelors. Or that the evidence against God outweighs the evidence for. But atheists typically do neither of those things and instead claim to lack belief. The fact that they run screaming from arguing for their position indicates to me it's not a defensible stance.

>This is what will happen to you unbelievers
wrong

This is clearly a dodge, much like "agnostic atheism." God has been defined very clearly in classical theism an even more so by the Bible.

Cause there all alone

Attached: pol pill.jpg (1199x663, 383K)

she died

There is no god. Life isn't a test to see if we get into the cool kids club. Everything we do is eternal and a pedophile in a confessional booth does not erase your wrongdoings.