Plain and simple, this country needs more gun control...

Plain and simple, this country needs more gun control. There is simply no logical or legal reason that civilians should be allowed to own or use a military style assault rifle. Mass shootings and gun violence have gone on long enough!

The Second Amendment was written in a vastly different time than 2018. People back then owned slaves and women were not allowed to vote. On top of that, the country was just beginning and had no military so there was a need for a militia. Today, we have a real military, have outlawed slavery, and women can vote. Clearly, things have changed drastically since then and yet we continue to hold onto the outdated Second Amendment. That needs to change.

Other civilized nations like Japan, the UK, and Australia have already blazed a trail for us. They too have made the decision to get rid of guns and guess what...they have no more mass shootings as a result. Once the "blue wave" arrives in just over a week we can finally close this chapter of our history and do what needs to be done whether it means banning or confiscation.

Attached: 1522210598579.png (762x759, 686K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bnoFKskvSq4
youtube.com/watch?v=SPvAY9mA46g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_United_States_Merchant_Marine#Early_history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No and kill yourself.

Attached: 1521039300164.jpg (535x539, 69K)

commie scum

Attached: DF6078B6-1CAD-46F1-A0D1-7F1C023F9C27.jpg (4032x3024, 1.91M)

Attached: tally ho.jpg (1024x1018, 142K)

>theatre

Why do brits want to take American gun rights away? Really makes you wonder...

I want everyone to make note of this. THESE are NOT the responses of normal, well-adjusted adults. You people are mentally ill and are a perfect example of why gun owners should just be banned.

I can't wait for Kavenaugh to declare machine guns legal. How much is a SAW gonna cost?

SHALL NOT.

The fuck is up with this picture?

Why would he own a shirt with mirrored text? He may own a left handed AR...

Always check before replying and don't forget the magic word in the options field/

Attached: screencapture-archive-4plebs-org-_-search-image-VckTayjKad7KVE2SzLsTag-type-op-2018-10-24-06_57_18.p (1326x3432, 1.79M)

No, thanks.

SHALL

Attached: QpDsagp.jpg (2731x1991, 491K)

The 2nd amendment also applied to the battleships of the era and cannons fucko.

sage in all fields

Attached: fuck off.png (500x359, 327K)

Civilian converted M249s start at $8,000. Semi auto, fires from the closed bolt.

fucking retarded bong. show real flag.

M1A? Ohh you made my day.

You aren't doing shit, you little bitch. What's more is everyone knows it.

the fact that guns have gotten so dangerous, and the military has them, is exactly the reason why the people need them as well. 2A isn't about hunting. 2A isn't about recreation. 2A is about the people having equal arms to the government.

The people who wrote the U.S. Constitution did not use the word 'firearm'. The word used was 'arms' which, depending on context, means either weapons or heraldry. We have the right to keep and bear guns, swords, spears, hand grenades, etc. I myself use to open carry a javelin.

How many times have you posted this faggot?

That's not me though. There are a ton of other people out there who support gun contorl.

They had machine guns back then you dumb fuck. And did you really think they weren't smart enough to think there would be advances in weapons or even technology? hahaha

Attached: DWnHaWMVQAALUdN.jpg (864x766, 62K)

This country needs more liberal control! Liberals and criminals go hand in hand. Liberals hug thugs and restrict the law abiding.

>wood furniture
Travis would be proud

1st should only apply to churches that were around in 18th century

And only to printing presses and horse delivered mail

4th only protects your stone/log cabin and buggy

Oi Vey!!

Those guns were extremely rare. Cite one source that shows the founding fathers were aware such guns even existed.

I'll wait.

Also, the founding fathers owned slaves so I'd take their opinions with a grain of salt in all honesty.

How do you not tire of making this thread every day?

sage

If I was American right now I'd get several ARs, a few extras for spare parts. Full reloading setup and crates of ammo. Things look tense, future uncertain, and I trust no one but me to save my arse if shit hits the fan.

Its almost like the amendment implies that the weapons of the militia are able to keep up with those of the government.
Unless people are allowed to buy jets and tanks its not even being fullfilled correctly.

Keep in mind that about 90-95% of the guns are in Nationalist hands. We have little to worry about when it comes to firepower.

>Once the "blue wave" arrives in just over a week we can finally close this chapter
take yer swing bitch

BLAHAHAHAHAH

You should join them, they're gonna need all the help they can get, they're a little outgunned as it stands now

Employees
AFT 4,700
FBI 35,000
LEOs 765,000
National Guard 450,000
Total 1,254,700
What percent will fight?

>Gun owners over 100,000,000+
>What percent will say no?

It only takes 1% of gun owners to take one shot a day to fill a million body bags each night

Good Fucking Luck

Attached: 1540097692002.jpg (2048x1536, 625K)

Lets just ban blacks, hispanics and middle-easterners from owning guns. Only white people can own them. This is a fair compromise. What say you, OP?

Those are all different simple because at their core exercising them has not changed since then. I mean sure free speech can take place via computer now but at it's core it's really no different than it was back then, communicating ideas freely.

The """right""" to bear arms HAS changed a lot since then. It used to mean muskets that were highly inaccurate and only shot one bullet every couple of minutes. Now it means owning military assault rifles and ordnance. That is how they are different.

Attached: rick-and-morty-rest-and-ricklaxation.jpg (970x545, 87K)

>i don't know how to flip an image horizontally

Attached: 1527255450668.png (535x539, 315K)

Does the US government still use muskets?

Weren't muskets also designed for war and to kill people?
Nice slidethread shill, please fuck off

Attached: 1539140214502.jpg (1000x1000, 114K)

No, which is exactly why the Second Amendment must be reepealed.

Attached: 5139E7F7-7A07-4D81-B7E7-7F2D5EC722A5.jpg (474x474, 39K)

>It used to mean muskets that were highly inaccurate and only shot one bullet every couple of minutes.
YOU LOSE

Attached: musket.jpg (1024x530, 53K)

Fucking moron.
Shall not be infringed.

The purpose of 2A is to overthrow an unjust government. All other arguments are tertiary. More people die from obesity and car wrecks each year than have died in shooting 'accidents' or massacres in 100 years.

Picture very related as to your obvious and literally idiot canned response.

Attached: muh 2a vs gubmint.png (872x886, 220K)

*lose

No. The correct answer is to bring insane asylums back and put mentally ill people with violent tendencies away from the general population permanently.

id rather get shot with a .556 than a .50 Hawken

>people die from obesity and car wrecks each year
You are exactly right and that's why the government has mandated safer cars AND all sorts of health restrictions on food manufacturers and sellers.

So it seems to me that by your comparison you would agree that the Second Amendment should be similarly regulted.

>Cite one source that shows the founding fathers were aware such guns even existed.
I'll bite: Thomas Jefferson gave Lewis and Clark Girandoni air rifles for their expedition. They were the first repeating rifle, powerful enough to kill a deer, and Lewis and Clark showed them off to every Indian tribe they met, with the Blackfeet even trying to steal the weapons.

daily reminder

Attached: Freedom.jpg (750x745, 133K)

And when jews like you start flooding their countries with low iq psychopaths they will be defenseless.

Good luck with that.

youtu.be/bnoFKskvSq4

No M1A here friendo

Left to right
>Martini Henry Mk II
>Enfield No1mk4
>SKS (Yugo)
>RPK (AES-10B)
>M72B1 (yugo RPK)
>vepr12
>vepr12
>AK74
>AKM (wasr-10)
>RPG-7
>PTR-91 (G3 clone)
>CETME (spanish predecessor to G3)
>Suomi M31
>Uzi
>AR-15
>AR-15 (commando clone)
>9mm AR-15 SBR
>unfinished build

>air rifles
Nice job moving the goalposts, asshole.

I'm not talking about fucking pellet guns I'm talking about machine guns.

>its designed specifically for war, to kill people
Was the top one not?

it already is you autistic faggot

Shut up faggot

machine guns are already mostly illegal to own.

Oh my god. Kill yourself

>military style assault rifle
Y'know, even when I was a leftist, I still realized that "Military-STYLE" was a meaningless buzzword.

Protip for a huge fucking idiot: Having a rifle that LOOKS LIKE a military carbine does not make it any more or less deadly.

You dont even live in America.

The point I believe he is trying to make is that that rifle is able to fire at a rate of fire I can pop out of my vepr.

DEATH TO WHITE PEOPLE
youtube.com/watch?v=SPvAY9mA46g

Attached: ZOMBIE INVASION.webm (640x361, 1.87M)

Very low quality bait, but was the origin of the picture unironic? "Designed for war", so were fucking muskets

Except it is. Literally word for word.

You wanted a source that the Founding Fathers knew repeating guns existed. I explained that one of them gave Lewis and Clark the first ever semiautomatic rifle ever and it was able to kill a deer.

And he still knows more about American gun laws than you. :^)

There is still an obesity epidemic in this country, and people die in car wrecks every day. What makes you think the government can realistically keep firearms out of the hands of citizens? It will be the same shit that's happening with drugs. They can't enforce this shit. It's going to lead to underground manufacturing/selling, criminal thugs will be well equipped while the rest of us can only hope the police get to us in time while Tyrone and his pals are in your house raping your wife and threatening to blow your brains out.

And? Unless your gun is a air riffle than it dosn't matter to me.

You iditos don't even know the difference between a military style assault rifle and a fucking bb gun. This is why guns should just be banned.

if that's you i've seen you post here before. nice collection senpai

He isn't wrong. Tell me how many homicides have occurred with class 3 weapons since the gun control act of 1986?

I wanted a source showing that they knew about the gun in the picture he posted and you started talking about fucking bb guns. Get the fuck out, kid.

No they are perfectly legal. The registry is closed and there is an ever dwindling supply and they are impossibly expensive but they arent infringed no-siree

Guns kill over 30,000 people die every year.

>and you started talking about fucking bb guns
You people are such lolcows.

And that's just with semi fully automatic firearms.

Attached: 1517901932181.jpg (400x478, 43K)

your argument is invalid

Attached: gat1865.jpg (419x295, 50K)

>powerful enough to kill a deer
>repeating rifle
you're a retard. if it can kill a deer then it's powerful enough to kill a person. that means there were repeating rifles around that could kill people, and thomas jefferson was perfectly fine with giving these to people. also, merchant vessels could have as many cannons as they wanted. you could own a warship and the founding fathers didn't mind one bit. need proof? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_United_States_Merchant_Marine#Early_history
founding fathers hired these privately owned warships to help in the fight during the revolution.

Thanks m8. I need to take a better picture, but I lost my SD card reader and dont want to buy another one.

Image file name is the exact same name of random numbers in each instance. They are all either you, or your coworkers.

>doesnt know bassic American history

The Gatling gun was not around in 1776 when the Second Amendment was written.

Tell you what, there are about 50 different countries with a similar or higher living standard than the U.S.A. that have implemented gun laws of which you speak. How about you go there, and leave us to our mad max world

still a firearms owner and still envy your freedoms. I wish Canada had the liberty of defence that Americans possess. REMINDER today is the 4th anniversary that 2 of our military personnel (honour guard) were gunned down on parliament hill because our laws don't even allow our military to have ammunition while on duty during public service AND some fucking asshole from the province with the strictest gun laws stormed our main government building with an illegal LEVER ACTION rifle getting within 20 yards of our prime minister.

RIP Cpl Cirillo and Warrant Vincent.

I think this comparison is really dumb, because a musket at the time got you much closer to being professional military level than any rifle gets you today. It seems like really thin reasoning to me that the framers only put in the 2nd amendment because a musket isn't that deadly when to them it would've been one of the deadliest things you could have, short of a cannon. Absolutely designed to be used against people when needed, absolutely designed for war, and absolutely had been recently used by Americans to kill Brits. They wouldn't have put in that amendment with the wording they did if they hadn't meant that they wanted the American people to never be restricted from warmaking capacity.

This only really applies to stuff like sarin gas and nukes, which really are so destructive that the framers couldn't possibly have imagined them and the risk/reward ratio is so bad it's just not tenable to let individual citizens own this kind of shit.

Attached: 1540007465385.png (625x605, 133K)

>>doesnt know bassic American history
>The Gatling gun was not around in 1776 when the Second Amendment was written.
The Bill of Rights was written in 1789 and ratified in 1791.

Thomas Jefferson was fine with giving it to them because they were going into uncharted, dangerous territory you fucking idiot. In case you haven't realize it yet, WE NO LONGER HAVE THAT. Of course that doesn't matter anyway because i don't give a shit what kind of airsoft guns they had because this whole thread is about REAL guns that shoot REAL bullets not fucking kid toy shit.

Attached: 1540150906811.jpg (680x649, 60K)

Attached: puckle_gun_1718.jpg (812x596, 83K)

that's probalby just a glitch. stop thinking everything is a conspiracy

>BB gun
Guess J25s aren't real guns then since they have less muzzle velocity than a air rifle then since this irrelevant air rifle has double the muzzle velocity that a 25acp has.

This country needs a complete abolishment of the Second Amendment

But it hasn't changed at all. The idea was that a civilian militia (read: the entire armed citizenry) should be able to oust any threat, foreign or domestic. Muskets were military-grade firearms then, so the conclusion you should be drawing is that we should still have access to military-grade arms now.

A former navy man wrote to the Federalist Papers (a series of manuscripts clarifying particulars of the then-new Constitution) asking if his right to bear arms meant that he could keep the cannons (which are ordnance, by the by) on his ship. The Papers responded that not only could he, but offered him a letter of marque. My right to bear arms covers any form of weaponry, from a broadsword to a battleship, and shall not be abridged: technically speaking, literally every gun law on the books right now is inherently unconstitutional.

lol rekt

How the fuck is it legal to own a RPG?

Just like that rapid fire, high capacity printing press?

Cite a source that shows Thomas Jefferson either owned or was aware of the Pickle Gun.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

This bait is starting to get pretty shit. You were accusing me of moving the goalposts a few posts ago and now you're doing it yourself.

>at their core exercising them has not changed since then. I mean sure free speech can take place via computer now

Yeah, speech on computers is no different from communication back then and the ability to cause harm via free speech hasn't changed OH WAIT TWITTER MOBS.

How stupid can you be?

you forgot to mention france. Oh but wait they have had a bunch of shootings

I asked you how many homicides have happened because of class 3 weapons. You know the ones that are actually fully automatic and the like. Please answer the question.

Do you understand how law works? We all agree beforehand how society will function, and on procedures to change the rules. When you have the votes for an amendment, then we can talk.

We still may not disarm, but at least then you wouldn't come across as a massive faggot asking people to surrender their rights because of your feelings.

>they were fine with giving them that weapon because they were going to dangerous territory
>the gun isn't even a real gun
did you know a wise man is also referred to as a sage? you should talk to one and maybe he'll show you how not to be a brain dead retard.

>stop thinking everything is a conspiracy
Its not a conspiracy when its only one person shitposting over and over again.