Immigrant Invasion

Remember when immigrants had to be guaranteed before they could enter America? Now globalists just push them in without any concern for Americans. But how have they achieved this? Oh I know, by forcing our babies into an outrageous schedule of vaccinations which have wrought havoc on tens of thousands of our baby's lives even killing thousands. But upon further examination and some critical thinking skills we can deduce what these immunization shots are really for. If you want to know more, you know what to do.

Attached: refugee my ass.jpg (1600x900, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

immunizeforgood.com/fact-or-fiction/too-many-too-soonhttps://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html
mayoclinic.org
youtube.com/watch?v=9ttDUGM-1mU
everydayhealth.com/hs/understanding-meningitis/types-of-meningitis/
everydayhealth.com/hs/understanding-meningitis/types-of-meningitis/)
nytimes.com/2017/04/06/health/hpv-virus-survey-united-states.html
sti.bmj.com/content/81/1/79
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318888.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All the following content comes from these sources:
immunizeforgood.com/fact-or-fiction/too-many-too-soonhttps://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html
mayoclinic.org

1960 Immunization shots were clearly about keeping us safe from the following: Airborn, Materials, Water and Soil, Direct Contact

(Diptheria)
***The bacterium Corynebacterium diphtheriae causes diphtheria. Usually C. diphtheriae multiplies on or near the surface of the mucous
membranes of the throat. C. diphtheriae spreads via three routes: Airborne droplets. When an infected person's sneeze or cough
releases a mist of contaminated droplets, people nearby may inhale C. diphtheriae. Diphtheria spreads efficiently this way, particularly in crowded conditions.
Contaminated personal items. People occasionally catch diphtheria from handling an infected person's used tissues, drinking from the infected person's unwashed glass or coming into similarly close contact with other items on which bacteria-laden secretions may be deposited.Contaminated household items. In rare cases, diphtheria spreads on shared
household items, such as towels or toys.

(Tetanus)
Spores of the bacteria that cause tetanus, Clostridium tetani, are found in soil, dust and animal feces. When they enter a deep flesh
wound, spores grow into bacteria that can produce a powerful toxin, tetanospasmin, which impairs the nerves that control your muscles (motor neurons). The toxin can cause muscle stiffness and spasms — the major signs of tetanus.

(acellular pertussis)
Whooping cough is caused by a type of bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. When an infected person coughs or sneezes, tiny germ-laden droplets are sprayed into the air and breathed into the lungs of anyone who happens to be nearby.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ttDUGM-1mU

(Inactivated poliovirus)
Poliovirus can be transmitted through direct contact with someone infected with the virus or, less commonly, through contaminated food
and water. People carrying the poliovirus can spread the virus for weeks in their feces. People who have the virus but don't have
symptoms can pass the virus to others.

Further more person to person contact diseases become an issue. Measles??? really???
Airborn, Materials, Direct Contact

(Measles)
Measles is a highly contagious illness caused by a virus that replicates in the nose and throat of an infected child or adult. Then, when someone with measles coughs, sneezes or talks, infected droplets spray into the air, where other people can inhale them.

(Mumps)
Mumps is caused by a virus that spreads easily from person to person through infected saliva. If you're not immune, you can contract
mumps by breathing in saliva droplets from an infected person who has just sneezed or coughed. You can also contract mumps from
sharing utensils or cups with someone who has mumps.

(Rubella)
The cause of rubella is a virus that's passed from person to person. It can spread when an infected person coughs or sneezes, or it
can spread by direct contact with an infected person's respiratory secretions, such as mucus. It can also be transmitted from pregnant women to their unborn children via the bloodstream.

Seriously...where did these diseases come from? The white people already here? I don't think so. Notice how infected SALIVA is becoming an issue. Could it be the sexual liberation movement and race mixing at play? Let's find out.

Now we come to the year 2000. The immunizatioin schedule is much larger. MENINGITIS - Kissing Disease (Bodily fluids likely through sex)
HEPATITIS - Food and Water Handling by Immigrants (Bodily fluids likely through sex) Are now BOTH prevalent. Hmmm I wonder how that got started??? More racemixing anyone??? Is this a breeding program I wonder? More shots for babies, so babies can grow up nice and strong and racemix without fear. Thanks globalists. Let's take a look at the new schedule of shots that fuck up our white children so sluts can fuck brown men.

everydayhealth.com/hs/understanding-meningitis/types-of-meningitis/

Bacterial meningitis is a potentially life-threatening form of the disease that can cause serious complications such as brain damage, hearing loss, and ultimately death if not diagnosed and treated promptly. This form of meningitis usually occurs when bacteria gets
into the bloodstream and travels to the brain and spinal cord. Types of bacteria that can cause bacterial meningitis include
Haemophilus influenzae (usually type b), Streptococcus pneumoniae, and Neisseria meningitidis. These bacteria can spread from person to person through coughing and sneezing or saliva transfer during kissing or mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

MENINGITIS
(Haemophilus influenzae type b)
Epiglottis
In the past, a common cause of swelling and inflammation of the epiglottis and surrounding tissues was infection with Haemophilus
influenzae type b (Hib) bacteria. Hib is responsible for a number of serious conditions, the most common of which is meningitis. Hib
is now much less common in developed countries due to Hib immunization in children. Meningitis Viral infections are the most common cause of meningitis, followed by bacterial infections and, rarely, fungal infections. Because bacterial infections can be life-threatening, identifying the cause is essential. Haemophilus influenzae (haemophilus). Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) bacterium was once the leading cause of bacterial meningitis in children. But new Hib vaccines have greatly reduced the number of cases of this type of meningitis.

(Varicella)
Chickenpox (varicella) is a viral infection that causes an itchy rash with small, fluid-filled blisters. Chickenpox is highly contagious to people who haven't had the disease or been vaccinated against it. Before routine chickenpox vaccination, virtually all
people had been infected by the time they reached adulthood, sometimes with serious complications.

MENINGITIS
(Pneumococcal conjugate)
Viral infections are the most common cause of meningitis, followed by bacterial infections and, rarely, fungal infections. Because bacterial infections can be life-threatening, identifying the cause is essential.
Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumococcus). This bacterium is the most common cause of bacterial meningitis in infants, young children
and adults in the United States. It more commonly causes pneumonia or ear or sinus infections. A vaccine can help prevent this
infection.

(everydayhealth.com/hs/understanding-meningitis/types-of-meningitis/)
Hepatitis B infection is caused by the hepatitis B virus (HBV). The virus is passed from person to person through blood, semen or
other body fluids. It does not spread by sneezing or coughing.

Well if the 2000 schedule of shots wasn't enough to convince you that immunization for white babies have more to do about smoothing the path for later race mixing then lets move onto 2014 shall we?

MENINGITIS - Kissing Disease (Bodily fluids likely through sex)
HEPATITIS - Food and Water Handling by Immigrants (Bodily fluids likely through sex)
HPV - [Sexually Transmitted]

nytimes.com/2017/04/06/health/hpv-virus-survey-united-states.html

More than 42 percent of Americans between the ages of 18 and 59 are infected with genital human papillomavirus, according to the first
survey to look at the prevalence of the virus in the adult population.

sti.bmj.com/content/81/1/79
The highest prevalences of HPV have been described in female sex workers (FSWs)
Over the last few years, an increasing proportion of the FSWs in European countries are migrants.
This phenomenon has also occurred in Spain, where a very large proportion of these women originate from other countries, the majority
from South America.

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318888.php
Hepatitis A: Transmission is chiefly by drinking contaminated water or eating contaminated food. Hepatitis A can also be spread
through infected feces, poor sanitation, and certain sex practices.
Hepatitis B: Transmission is via exposure to infected blood, semen,
or other bodily fluids. Hepatitis B can spread from mother to baby, or via contact with infected bodily fluids, including through
sexual contact or used needles.
Hepatitis C: Usually transmitted through exposure to infected blood. However, a person can also contract hepatitis C through sexual intercourse.
Hepatitis D: People may develop hepatitis D after being infected with hepatitis B.
Hepatitis E: Transmission is by drinking contaminated water or eating contaminated foods.

This is starting to be about SEX SEX SEX SEX and dirty immigrants handling our food with their shit stained hands. Wasn't life cleaner before 1960? Wanna go back??? Wanna go back before race mixing caused white babies to go retarded on immunization shots? Nah...lets just allow the globalists to socially engineer us more and more.

(Rotavirus)
Rotavirus is present in an infected person's stool several days before symptoms appear and for up to 10 days after symptoms subside.
The virus spreads easily through hand-to-mouth contact throughout this time — even if the infected person doesn't have symptoms.

(Influenza)
Flu viruses travel through the air in droplets when someone with the infection coughs, sneezes or talks. You can inhale the droplets
directly, or you can pick up the germs from an object — such as a telephone or computer keyboard — and then transfer them to your
eyes, nose or mouth.

(Hepatitis A)
Autoimmune hepatitis occurs when the body's immune system, which ordinarily attacks viruses, bacteria and other pathogens, instead
targets the liver. This attack on your liver can lead to chronic inflammation and serious damage to liver cells. Just why the body
turns against itself is unclear, but researchers think autoimmune hepatitis could be caused by the interaction of genes controlling
immune system function and exposure to particular viruses or drugs. A history of certain infections. Autoimmune hepatitis may develop
after you're infected with the measles, herpes simplex or Epstein-Barr virus. The disease is also linked to hepatitis A, B or C infection.

MENINGITIS
(Meningococcal)
Viral infections are the most common cause of meningitis, followed by bacterial infections and, rarely, fungal infections. Because
bacterial infections can be life-threatening, identifying the cause is essential.
Neisseria meningitidis (meningococcus). This bacterium is another leading cause of bacterial meningitis. These bacteria commonly cause
an upper respiratory infection but can cause meningococcal meningitis when they enter the bloodstream. This is a highly contagious
infection that affects mainly teenagers and young adults. It may cause local epidemics in college dormitories, boarding schools and
military bases. A vaccine can help prevent infection.

(Human papillomavirus)
HPV infection occurs when the virus enters your body, usually through a cut, abrasion or small tear in your skin. The virus is
transferred primarily by skin-to-skin contact.
Genital HPV infections are contracted through sexual intercourse, anal sex and other
skin-to-skin contact in the genital region. Some HPV infections that result in oral or upper respiratory lesions are contracted through oral sex.

MENINGITIS
(Meningococcal B)
Viral infections are the most common cause of meningitis, followed by bacterial infections and, rarely, fungal infections. Because
bacterial infections can be life-threatening, identifying the cause is essential.
Neisseria meningitidis (meningococcus). This bacterium is another leading cause of bacterial meningitis. These bacteria commonly cause
an upper respiratory infection but can cause meningococcal meningitis when they enter the bloodstream. This is a highly contagious
infection that affects mainly teenagers and young adults. It may cause local epidemics in college dormitories, boarding schools and
military bases. A vaccine can help prevent infection.

MENINGITIS
(Pneumococcal polysaccharide)
Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumococcus). This bacterium is the most common cause of bacterial meningitis in infants, young children
and adults in the United States. It more commonly causes pneumonia or ear or sinus infections. A vaccine can help prevent this
infection.

Well there you go anons. We go from bacteria in water and soil and animal poop to swapping spit in a post racial utopia with third world disease infested brown colonizers. Couple this date with the other STDs being transmitted to the white community, it's a veritable invasion of our herd health. We are litterally being poisoned to death by people that are riddled with deases. So how many white babies need to be mutilated and or killed for this madness to continue? How much more white guilt must those families endure that don't want to get their babies immunized with shots of death? And why isn't it clear that these shots are all about forcing immigrant populations into white communities and getting black and brown dick inside white vagina? This is a breeding program from start to finish. HPV sells it. HPV is litterally the go ahead shot that says fuck brown people. Where was this major disease before 1960??? Or 1980??? Seems like it came from nowwhere right? Ignore the migrant ethnic sex workers and degenerate 3rd world sexual practices. Let's just bring it here.

Op I live in ny

when I do have children what state do I move to and how do I avoid this?

What vaccines are necessary if any?
How do I save my seed?

QUARANTINED not "guaranteed" wtf spell checker?

user, I really wish I could help. I'm just trying to get the word out that vaccines are part of the globalist race mixing agenda. I'd homeschool your kids. Red Pill the fuck out of them. Warn them how brown people are bioweapons against them. Then demand action from our government to call a state of emergency through the CDC and halt all immigration without their being fully innoculated and quarantined. Anyone with any disease must be rejected and put into a database so they can never come in our country. This could be an epidemic waiting to start. These people are not well and will pass on many diseases to our white populations. We need to start making noise about this. 48% of black women have herpes....this is an epidemic. Where is the public announcements? The black and brown populations are riddle with STDs and viruses. But the globalists keep pushing them on us don't they?

stay strong brother

one more bump

Run

Attached: jfunk.jpg (1920x2268, 1.44M)

Gracias gringanon.

I want off this ride

>Mass migration is caused by vaccines
People are leaving Honduras since the country became a shithole after the US backed coup of 2009
anti-vaxx niggers need to get the bullet first, it's the reason why measles cameback in Europe

Attached: a248rOY_700b.jpg (700x529, 81K)

STOP SPAMMING YOUR SHITTY THREAD

>(OP)
>(Cross-thread) Please check this out for a deeper conversation on the subject of UN pushed invastion of brown people into white homelands.
stop spamming your shitty threads in other threads, newfag mutts

No...you have the causality in REVERSE you stupid fucker. Vaccines were prepared specifically FOR diseases that the globalists KNEW that target migrantion populations had. DER!!! Once they got the basics of the main diseases down, they started to pump out white babies with vaccines so they could be forced into the same schools then into the same beds as the social engineering progressed its pressure on them to race mix and hate white culure. This is a breeding program.

Contribute or GTFO.

Contribute or GTFO

>be destroying white race
>give white race vaccine that protects them from rapfugees
doesn't really line up OP but kay

OP is a retarded boomer
Move along

Attached: 1534875332944.jpg (675x1200, 223K)

I'll admit. You had me before I got to the 4th sentence...

Attached: Jenny McCarthy 2002.jpg (1674x2506, 360K)

>be destroying white race
Is this a direct quote from me or are you just retarded user? Try to at least make sense. MmmKay?

Shilling is not an argument. Debate me with fact SA nigger or live in your shithole in silence.

Argue with facts. Deny the vaccines have accelerated in their purpose and why. The vaccines are directly connected to immigration from third world shitholes and as a race mixing tool. I GUARANTEE the schedule of vaccines in Australia are customized for all those Asians and Muslims coming into your country. I bet there is some very exotic shot you have that we don't. You have my list nigger...now go find yours or STFU.

Jenny Macarthy was always a fucking weird psycho. She's like 50 user. Let it go.

But she was right about vaccines. Now stop shilling for globalists and accept the truth.

Is that even a real photo? I'm serious- that's not shopped? What the fuck is happening?

From a movie shoot.

But dear me, OP jumped on that, didn't he?

Attached: Jenny-McCarthy-jenny-mccarthy-29022771-1759-2385.jpg (1759x2385, 279K)

One of my sisters had a major adverse reaction to Gardasil. Almost died.
As a result my nieces and nephews are not vaccinated. They are remarkably healthy and tend not to catch colds or the flu, even though they go to school in a petri dish full of immigrant kids.

Today we post, tomorrow we act. Spread the word and mobilize the voters

Attached: 4841.png (776x749, 517K)

There is literally not a single reason not to get vaccines. They are PROVEN to work and anyone that says otherwise is literally lying.
People that don't get there children vaccinated are the dumbest people in existence and deserve ever bit of despair that comes their way when their children die of an easily preventable illness.

u mad ese we gonna fuk ur mom and sister homie

viva la raza

That is because the HPV vaccination is about SEX frenanon. The globalists want nigger dick inside your white daughters without it causing headlines abou cervical cancer putting a stopper in the racemixing social engineering program. They want your daughter prenant with nigglets and dying slowly with regret. Not dying in 3 years from cancer. How will they get their nigger NPCs to rule over and take over you white nation?

Nobody says vaccines don't work dipshit. Once acgain.. user has no fucking reading comprehension. Vaccines have escalated with the acceleration of blacks and brown from third world shitholes. This is the main thrust of the argument I've put forward. If it werent' for globalism, our white babies would be far more healthy and secure with MINIMAL vaccinations needed. Now they are getting all fucked up because liberal faggots like you want brown cock up your fucking assholes. I know its M.

At least this taco nigger gets it. When did the taco niggers get smarter than half the white anons on this board???? Seems like he is far more red pilled than you fakers.

Taco Niggers who go to school actually get taught.
Dig through the archives of Fred on Everything.
DC crime reporter, partially blinded after being shot in 'nam.
Red pilled in the '70s, by the 2000s he was black pilled and fled to TacoLand where he took up with a Mexicano and raised her daughter as his own.
He put her year 10 tests online. They were equivalent to first year BA at an American university.
I checked with some old fart Burgers I knew who graduated in the 60s and early 70s. The tests were equivalent to their high school tests.
In other words current Mexican education is way ahead of current American and equivalent to pre-liberal American.

The absolute dumbing down of the serfs is part of the plan, as is the spread of opioids and degeneracy.
People of Walmart will not resist as long as there are bread and circuses and rascal scooters.

schizo retard boomer

There are only two legitimate reasons for vaccinations.
Uno: To vaccinate against lab grown disease plan to be used in chemical warfare by a foreign entitry.
Dos: to adapt two extraterrestrial populations to eachother before they meet.
Anything apart from that is population control or illigal experimenting.

don't get me started on vaccinations god long story short if you don't vaccinate your kid you are putting your child and others at risk no one says vaccinations don't work you nonce god the world is messed up

BASED

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-11-10 at 11.39.58 AM.png (618x323, 76K)

gee i don't know

Attached: 1540369119200.jpg (1016x1024, 64K)

So putting aside how fucking subversive this caravan is and it's challenge to US sovereignty, can you imagine the shitfest that would occur if it was seen these faggots were appeased? What is going to stop tens of millions of foreigners from the second and first world arriving in the US on tourist visa's and then justifying their continuing stay in the US with the precedent set by these caravan faggots, what an absolute nightmare, Trump has to pull his finger out on this one.

Americans love immigrants, particularly the illegal ones, just let them in.

>globalists
(((globalists)))

Attached: jewish_anti-white_hate.jpg (780x1574, 205K)