The Chad Richard Spencer

Only real Chads actually commit to White Sharia. Heil Richard Spencer! HEIL WHITE SHARIA!

Attached: received_2016696931725716.jpg (1080x833, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8IuZyStHJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A true gentleman and real human being.

Attached: received_2528801330680189.jpg (1080x745, 32K)

Wife beaters are as bad of degenerates as nigger lovers and kiddie diddlers. I hope he dies in a fire.

Wow. Ok cuck. Just wow.

You will be the first to hang in the coming rw.

Attached: images (33).jpg (560x547, 27K)

You condemn your ancestors with these words.

literally who?

Yeah nice try you alt lite cuck.

Attached: images (34).jpg (627x482, 34K)

>getting beaten by THIS

The absolute state of women, weak faggots.

Since Spencer was apologizing and says he feels terrible for what he did, seems like he is a cuck as well, huh? Oh well. Time to boot up that NPC programming now.

Not mine. Yours maybe.

Islam is cancer to science.
Same with all religion.

I'm not a fan of ranking criminality or degeneracy, but wifebeaters are scum and morally bankrupt.

she probably deserved it. most women could do with a good smack in the face every once in awhile when they start getting crazy

>88

Heil Hitler. This is so.

Wow, he is a literal Wife Beater.

THIS IS FINE

Agreed. He would get fucking up in by PRISON rules.

*fucked

I thought they were just memes. WoW. He literally went full Jow Forums.

I don't give a shit what happens to glownigger spencer. He the most fucking obvious CIAnigger I've ever seen in any movement.

If you have to resort to physical violence in coercion you've already lost the marriage.
If you're not psychologically dominant don't put a fucking ring on it
Beating a woman is nigger tier. You're supposed to dominated them emotionally and intellectually

No, yours too. And they think you're being a little pussy bitch.

Attached: 1540243161549.jpg (826x826, 136K)

he dragged her by the hair down the stairs while she had stomach flu so he could watch a movie? and pinned her down so hard that she was bruised all over?? all while pregnant??? wtf actually even happened, are the full documents available or only what buzzfeed reported.

I thought we heard the last of him when sargon banished him to the shadow realm in their debate.

Attached: DpxFNrVUUAA4TKe.png (602x602, 418K)

This is so distasteful. Literally everyone on the alt-right has turned out to be some weirdo sperg or fuckup

what an absolute catastrophe of a "movement" jesus

You have no idea who my ancestors are, but if I am being a pussy bitch, then Richard Spencer is a bigger one because he was trying to beg his wife to forgive him and felt so terrible. Boo hoo. So if I am a pussy then your hero is too. Or he felt remorse for what he did because he knows in his heart it is wrong to take advantage of and abuse people who love you and are weaker than you are. Guess what, faggot? The desire to protect people you care about is an alpha trait. Beating them into subjection or acting out when you are upset is actually a beta move. How much of a man do you want to be? What is your honor worth?

Yeah ok cuck lmao

Then that makes Richard Spencer a cuck, and since you defend him, you are a cuck as well.

Only cucks identify as alt-right, liberals made that shit up. We are conservative, some more so than others, and Richard Spencer can sit on a mountain of dicks because he is King Cuck. You too OP

said the cuck

Women need drama. He was doing her a favor by giving her what she wanted.

She played it up afterward too. "MUH BRUISES MUH BRUISES." It's like WWE.

My ex-GF and I were having an argument once and she said something that really, REALLY pissed me off, so I smacked her and yelled at her. She cried a lot and I felt really shitty, so I got down on my knees and apologized. You know what? She liked that, too! It was a rush for her, to see the man who slapped her fall to his knees begging for forgiveness and begging to make things up to her. She was like, "You can't ever do that again, OK? I'll tell someone, I'll tell the police."

Every time we had an argument afterwards, she used it against me, like blackmail. She said she'd tell my parents, she'd tell anybody. It was obviously very fun for her to drag me along like that, just like I'm sure it was fun riling me up and getting me to slap her.

>source: email communication

What the fuck am I even reading and why?

Attached: 3F1898EB-34DC-4C6D-85C6-14F8310C4377.png (645x729, 159K)

How much of a pussy do you have to be to beat the shit out of your wife

Seriously. She's smaller and physically inferior. It's like beating up a child. There's no chance that they can evenly match you.

Does it make you feel like a big man to beat up the weak? Instead of using your intellect and being the alpha leader of your household, you resort to beating like a fucking ape?

I have muscular dystrophy and I could beat up 80% of women without breaking a sweat.

This almost gave me an erection, but I’ll probably have to beat my girlfriend to finish the job and get a good nights sleep.

3/10

Salient point, Richard.

>instead of using your intellect

*tips fedora*

is this legit? I actually enjoyed watching Richard say inflammatory things on youtube.. why everyone in the alt right turns out to be morally bankrupt?

Right, so you're a dindu tier gorilla. Got it.

Why was he talking to his wife through email?

Nat Soc and white nationalists are all degenerates

I slowly realized that over the last year. I started meeting these people irl and nearly every single one I met had been really unhinged and unstable, similar to Richard.

Richard Spencer custody battle legal releases.
He admits to beating his wife.

Normally I would think the cunt was lying, but he clearly admits guilt in this email chain.

>Sarg’n
>OHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNO

Attached: 0167D8BC-0C9B-46DC-9B5A-9EFCFEEE1E17.gif (648x600, 2.3M)

I knew Spencer was insane after watching him on camera for a while. My dad is an unhinged wife beater alcoholic and both of them act almost identical, I can see them a mile away

Unfortunately the “Alt right” has some cool ideas carried by absolute retards and degenerates

Great work, detective. Very glad we got your input

dang... so whats ur view now? u think we will make multi racial America work?

Who fucking cares?

Well I know one thing, nat Soc people will never accomplish anything ever.

I just support a comprehensive nationalist platform that is firstly religious. All Muslims/Mexicans should be deported if ever possible, that would pretty much solve everything. We can just leave the other minority groups alone.

Blacks really are historic Americans anyway and they’re not much of a threat in any way really

Because they are funded by Israel. This same exact thing happened to McCarthyism.

What kind of a puss doesn't beat his children? It's like you want to raise school shooters

does anyone who if we can we access the full documents?

>Blacks really are historic Americans anyway and they’re not much of a threat in any way really
Blacks in America have killed more whites than in South Africa. By a lot. How many more cities must they take from you and turn into killing fields before it's considered "much of a threat"?
>white nationalists are all degenerates
You're saying the founders and everyone till 1965 was a degenerate?

Attached: usconstitution2.png (1314x752, 641K)

> I'm sorry
> Can we talk

Not actually Chad. Violent Beta

wow looks like hu'white boi Spence might find himself in Tyrone's Cage for (((domestic violence)))

What this week cuck meant to say was he's safe from them and will turn a blind eye to it if it means people will think he's mentally sound.

What a disgrace

I care not about the personal lives of politicians

Now I picture Richard singing this:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8IuZyStHJU

What a shitty way to conduct yourself lmao

Dickey is the queen of pol

I can’t wait for Sargon to do a victory lap

>alt-right
>Spencer
>implying Jow Forums could actually give any fucks about obvious glow niggers in current year

Sage