What would pol do?

What would pol do?

Attached: 1540277349546s.jpg (222x250, 9K)

I'm not religious so I wouldn't give a shit.
Probably wouldn't even if I were.

Attached: 041-20161206-NO1-018sc.jpg (400x567, 182K)

>(((you))) were once foreigners in Egypt
Jews are eternally foreigners in someone else’s land.

>”I know nothing of Christianity, but let me misrepresent a biblical quote out of context to support my woke 21st century political ideology
I’m an atheist and I find this shit so fucking cringey whenever it’s done.

Fuck off Ed

>let me teach you about something i dont know nothing at all
why people listen to him

Attached: your religious beliefs.jpg (908x539, 71K)

>leftists are quoting LEVITICUS

what a time to be alive!!!!!

Was just about to post this.

Traitors get the rope.

Attached: christian.png (908x539, 48K)

Leviticus also advocated stoning gays.

for the heathens

Attached: b73ab56dce7db41cab3137610f82a891.png (720x720, 785K)

20 But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.

21 The governor answered and said unto them, Whether of the twain will ye that I release unto you? They said, Barabbas.

22 Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.

23 And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.

24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.

25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

I WILL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF AND SHIT DOWN YOUR THROAT FOR POSTING THIS FUCKING GARBAGE ATTENTION SEEKING PIECE OF SHIT
DIE YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS KIKE

>IF A MAN LIES WITH ANOTHER MAN AS HE WOULD WITH A WOMAN, BOTH SHALL BE PUT TO DEATH.
-Leviticus
BASED AND REDPILLED

STOP RESPONDING TO THESE FUCKING THREADS YOU SHIT EATING SHEEP

Even more cringe and obvious when it's a jew quoting the torah and calling it the christian bible. I never hear these jews ever quoting the new testament.

israel have literal walls, they can choose who let in or not
usa dont, they cant help their own people and they think they can help people from other contries? lmao

Exactly, and will nobody explain that Leviticus is part of the Pentateuch? (Jewish Scripture that make up the first parts of the Bible nearly word for word)

Nobody trusts Krassenstein NPC

Attached: C9InKcbw_400x400.jpg (376x376, 20K)

Christcucks are fags and slave to the jew. I really hope they go first when shtf. Those fags are forever neocon and arguably more NPC than most leftist.

Leviticus also said to stone gays to death.

Ed Krassenstein is a bot.

Attached: iD8cJwj9_400x400.jpg (376x376, 13K)

>Your silly religious book says you should love refuguess so you should follow it
>Your silly religious book says you should stone gays so you shouldn't base your politics on it

>What would pol do?
Expel all Jews

Attached: B32D8DB3-1AC7-4633-9FCA-0AB2ECCF6BC8.jpg (1024x1536, 208K)

>foreigners invade
>ruined the country
>expelled to wander
>rinse and repeat
isn't this fag pro-immigration not anti

Does this apply to Israel, Ed? Do old black ladies favor mass immigration from Mexico? They're religious and racist? Do you want to lose that core Democrat demographic by shaming their faith? Or are they your property, too?

Jews are not traitors since they don't belong to our groups in the first place.

>Jew lecturing people on Christian teachings

Attached: FE8D4923-FA96-46D6-9B86-76DE8D0FE9B6.jpg (1024x1536, 261K)

Theres a kind of truth to it, jews were unwelcome foreigners in egypt, so they want to have some peers in that field

nail kikes to crosses

WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT THIS FAGGOT
he is just some retard and not even in fucking politics.

Not take advice from a Jew taking Bible verses out of context

>trust us we love Christ

The danger of christianity as a cult is that you must pretend its divine, when actually the majority of it is jewish mythological history

It won't be an issue if they aren't allowed to reside next to us. Problemo solved.

Cite levitical law about stoning fags and loud women and ask him about dat

Where does it say "Let all foreigners into your land"?

As a system, it creates a kind of root access for jews into the european psyche. Its more manipulative and abusive in that regard than the most viscious pimp.

leviticus is all about laws of convivence that nobody follows, but Christianity is divine

Ignore the statement Written only for Jews and Jews themselves do not live by this statement They view anyone who isn't Jewish as sub-human

They're treated better than a native born. When a native born breaks the laws of his nation, he is not merely sent home.

Based Leviticus

Deport. Then I won't have to mistreat them

Fuck Krassenstein, you post your own tweets here every day. No one cares

He posts this shit himself to get more twitter followers and Jow Forums falls for it every day

i would punch the krassen pig in the face for trying to use christianity when he couldnt acutally give a shit about it and only uses it when he can use it to try push rules he himself doesnt care about.
What a retarded whore bastard