Wtf is WWE gonna do about Saudi Arabia?

Are they fucked? What happens if they pull out, what happens if they still do it? What if some wrestlers don't feel safe in Saudi Arabia?

WILL CM PUNK RETURN?!

Attached: Khashoggi.jpg (1484x835, 512K)

My Mayor will go there and powerbomb MOST of the country straight to hell.

self bump

WWE was doing a $40+ million deal with Saudi Arabia, they were going to host a massive even called the 'Crown Jewel' event, which will include the WWE world-cup. But since the Khashoggi shit, WWE has had a lot of shit to deal with, and one of their most relevant superstar Roman Reigns left due to leukemia. WWE is pretty much fucked, what should they do Jow Forums?

ding dong diddly

>typing it out
HOLY FUCKING CRINFE

what if the khashoggi incident is fake and just a WWE storyline, like vince mcmahons limo exploding?

Attached: 35735685368.jpg (640x638, 55K)

hi Phil! is Hunter still living in your head rent free?

yes. this would be lit.
trump and mcmahon have always been homies...

WOOOOO

Sorry I only watch Hana

Attached: 1539146981145.jpg (600x399, 145K)

I need a quick rundown, what does the wwe have to do with saudi arabia?

>they were going to
Uh, Crown Jewel is still going to happen. It's a huge event that has been promoted for months, it can't not happen. The real problem is who wants a tag-team match with a combined age over 200?
Do you think Evolution is happening because there can't be womens match at Crown Jewel? Or would they have done it anyway?

Crown Jewel, PPV happening next Saturday is going to be in Saudi Arabia. It's like the second PPV they've done in the kingdom.

Just came back from smackdown. Wwe is screwed. Roman gone. International incident. Now fucking JOHN fucking CENA is refusing to work the show. Wwe should have backed out when the bullshit reporter nonsense happened. Let things settle down a bit. They mentioned the Crown Jewel event tonight and people audiably boo'd. Some fans can be sjw's. They changed the name of a battle royal cuz some old lady wrestler, is said, to have pimped out yet trainees back in the day... and fans cried.

>Being a grown man who cares about wrestling

A lot of them are Trump supporters, so def retards. My cousin went to college, works at McDonald’s, isn’t married and travels around by herself to WWE matches. She has to be a liberal but with that track record should she even be able to vote?

Don’t get me wrong, I personally care for her because she’s my cousin but you get it....

BRING OUT THE BONESAW

WWE is like a TV Drama and a Sport together, I love both of those, so why can't I like WWE?

The Saudis were planning some thing to happen by 2025, like some opening to the world thing, and the WWE event was basically going to be the start of it or something. Pretty sure the Saudis were relying on the WWE to give them a better image as a nation to the rest of the world, like when Brazil hosted the Olympics, but Since Khashoggi it's been a shit-show.

I think they should dust off hacksaw Jim Dugan and classic hogan for the ppv

Attached: 2D08FF8E-395E-454D-8CF9-286E20178A79.jpg (348x302, 29K)

>WWE is like a TV Drama and a Sport together
It's more like a musical but with fight scenes instead of song and dance numbers.
>The Saudis were planning some thing to happen by 2025
2030 actually. Theres going to be a load more PPVs in the kingdom in the coming years. These are just the first two this year.

Deal is 500million for 10yrs. 3 or 4 shows a year.

They're gonna go ahead and do the show because Vince isn't a cuck who bows to the liberal media/(((their))) will.

So is the Roman Reigns cancer storyline. It’s how Trump will release the cure for cancer without triggering a societial collapse. Screen cap this.

Attached: A8EFA850-DDAD-420C-A647-748A02F26205.jpg (863x484, 80K)

>Do the show and more than half of your wrestlers end up getting kidnapped, raped, sold into slavery held for ransom, or executed for being and infidel.

Yeah seems like a good idea vence.

>Liberal celebrity
>Jerks off to himself
Punk won't return, he's probably bitching about WWE doing a show there after the whole Khashoggi thing.