Is society really going in the right political direction?

Is society really going in the right political direction?

Pic related

Attached: 20F2BDD5-01D2-4FF3-834A-1E69ECC134DA.jpg (1413x565, 141K)

why would anyone use /this/ for italics in your own fucking handwriting?
the whole point of using // is when you can't change the font to italics.

I didn't need to see that.

First tbing i've noticed

Wtf?
Are you meming my life?
Today I saw these two fat. ..I mean land whale Latinas making out on the bus
I just thought "get a room" and kys

Come on Jow Forums, finding a trad girl isn't that hard. I found one and I think I am going to marry her.

Pos
>White, blonde, blue eyes, tall, beautiful
>Virgin, only kissed one other person before me.
>wants to have lots of kids
>helps out with house work and Financially as well

Cons
>lacks confidence
>can be vain
>Doesn't exist
>Parent are really annoying

Attached: bae.jpg (544x720, 33K)

an /is/ isis board wouldnt be terrible

>doesn't exist
>tfw

Attached: 1516469607929.jpg (800x680, 100K)

Sometimes we fall into sin. And I regret falling into sin each time but God has turned my most recent sin into something good. I have moments ago spilt my seed. I expected tares to come up, but things have only come up roses. I have been saved from the indignity of seeing your pic in an aroused state.

Keep your sick fetish to yourself damn leaf

I tolerate people who choose to buy into christcuckoldry or fill their brain with any equally stupid religious cult, so, how is allowing people to choose, like in pic related, any different?

Attached: 0gyiwc6efmn11.jpg (1500x2666, 473K)

Society progresses, the problem is once you reach the peak of progress the only way to go is in some weird direction that makes no sense.

We've hit the point in most of the West where people are all equal in the vast majority of realistic aspects. All that's left is to point out abstract examples.

Poetry

Post the artist

Jewish "critical theory" developed by the (((Frankfurt School))) has essentially gone out of control, and is destroying anything with a hint of moderation or logic.

It will eventually collapse when 3rd-world Malthusian consumption interferes with liberals' ability to indulge in careless hedonism.

Whenever sex became popular culture, its been going downhill since. I like to imagine we stop glorifying tits and asses one day.

Attached: Total Recall Oxygen Enterprise.jpg (800x421, 37K)

Attached: 1473188709203.jpg (1280x936, 102K)

This has always bothered me since I was 9. Initially, I thought "which 2 are the real ones," but there's no way the spacing works out.

I live for when shitposting leaves post my fetish in their board spam.

Good post faggot

They are all fake, the actress talked about it in an interview before.

i see more and more fat chicks every day, it's like you have these perfect insta thots and fat chicks, there is no middle ground anymore

GOD HAS FORSAKEN ME

imagine the shart levels achieved

i like how they always draw their faces and necks skinny so they can pretend to themselves that they look normal

Only traditional girls I find are Hispanic. I think because they're one if the French groups that still have strong core family values.

Another question is who the fuck wanted to spend time drawing this. Leftists are sos disgusting.

The alt left is uhhh something

>>only kissed one other person before me
Kek enjoy your whore