Beer

Enjoyed responsibly by millions. Deadspin and Vox want alcohol banned because it's "misogynistic." Does alcohol really cause millions of sexual assaults per day, as the so called feminists I spoke to at my campus told me?

Attached: image.jpg (534x401, 33K)

Yeah it's pretty freaking ridiculous I can't go near a girl if they've had a drink because you know they're going to assault me

I like beer
>Jow Forums agrees
I like weed
>Jow Forums moralfags the fuck out

when did vox say they want alcohol banned lol. what does that even mean

Degenerate shit that kills 1 in 4 of its consumers.
For a natsoc board i wouldve thought Jow Forums would be against the promotion of something that kills a quarter of the white people who use it

Alcohol is the jew poison. Makes a person useless and then kills them. It's used as a tool to divide men and women. It's used as a tool to bring down men mostly, though.

Attached: 35843239-AEB3-4D5F-A527-4A75B619878D.gif (320x240, 991K)

Attached: kavanaugh.png (717x917, 1.08M)

Please do. Make moonshine prices high again.

>deadspin
>a sports blog attacking beer
Liberalism really IS a suicide cult isn’t it?

A creation can do neither harm nor good. Nay, it is what man does with the creation.

SATAN NO

Attached: 08F72BF1-ACAD-4746-A74E-08F94523AA35.jpg (737x556, 125K)

Replace beer with weed.
I dont think beer needs to be banned, but i havent touched it since i started smoking, theres no comparison to which is superior.
Ethanol is a literal poison
But if you want to enjoy a alcohol responsibly I have no problem with that, but i think its public acceptance and drinking culture has caused more problems than its worth.

>t. sand nigger
Life kills you too. You should stop.

I've gone the other direction and can confirm, smoking weed is nothing compared to alcohol. Weed fucks with your lungs slightly, but alcohol is hard on your whole body.

Do you have a link to the stories where they claim they want it banned?

It's hard to believe anyone would after Prohibition in this country.

Alcohol is worse than weed. Prove me wrong.

probably but who fucking cares women are objectively trash and deserve it

It was stupid feminists who started the original prohibition

Lol if beer is banned im gonna just drink it anyway i did that with weed forever

If anyone even remotely takes vox' documentaries seriously or their journalism you don't deserve to decide what too ban. Seen better documentaries from the BBC and that shit basically blackwashed history.

Sorry if youve been lied to user. But i speak the truth.