What would you do with the winnings, pol?

What would you do with the winnings, pol?

Attached: 337E20D6-3D81-407B-82E7-5D4C40D95D9D.jpg (520x360, 45K)

Buy island, form white ethnostate

Buy some politicians

Finally leave Jow Forums

The correct answer is to invite all the users of Jow Forums to live in a village we build from scratch

Why the fuck would I want to make a village of 75% shills and trap lovers?

>pol
buy Jow Forums and ban fags that call boards by the wrong name

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

Mondaiji Season 2

Like I want to live with you faggot kikes

newfags not allowed, there will be a comprehensive meme history test

>invite /pol to start an island
>100% participation
>everyone arrives
>only 10% white in a white ethnostate
>1 year later
>Forbes releases diversity index
>The White Ethnostate of Jow Forums ranks #1
>liberals and Jow Forums BTFO at the same time

Pay my parents' morgage and get them an early retirement. Ditch college and sit on my ass and invest in the stock market.

>10% white
>Not 100% black

Attached: 75757456546.gif (500x200, 745K)

Buy thousands of acres of farmland, pay for flights for south africans, and pay for their transportation to their new homes. Provide funding for them to build small homes and get them their farming equipment. After the first harvest, build hundreds of medium sized houses for Jow Forumsniggers to inhabit. The only catch, I get 10% of all profits from whatever is farmed, and if you destroy or soil the home that you were provided, you're getting negan'd.

Buy house, car, engagement ring. VFR, CBR, CRF.
Give each member of family 20k.
Pay off debt. Pay parents' debts.
Set aside 2mil for personal use. Give GF (wife) 3 mil to set up and oversee household.
Set aside 100k to start racing team. Train for year to see if it's viable.

Give remainder to Catholic Church. I have no use for it.

Go to work on Monday like nothing happened.

Attached: viffer400.jpg (1650x1122, 212K)

Try not to get killed

Seriously though if I decided to do anything political I would become an influential spokesman for the far-left. I would continue to radicalize the left until they were so far gone that the rest of the country just ignored us, and create a new center left party to replace us that could actually be reasonably worked with.

I’d buy prager U and shut those faggots down

I'd buy a brand new HDR10 4k TV and a Xbox one x so I can play RDR2 in full hd.

Pay for nigger abortions

Pay off the 2k left on my car and probably keep 15k for a down payment for a 60-80k house... Donate the rest to Israel.

you all have dead imaginations meaning you are NPCs.
All NPCs are still invited so we can pour super shill vitality down their throat.

the user has imagination.
I say we all buy tickets and do a meme ritual out of it. Can Jow Forums win the lottery with meme magics?

Give every penny to the RNC's 2018 and 2020 warchests, observe the liberal salt

Donate it all to Israel goy

You ok there user? Did they forget to program in knowledge of post IDs?

Attached: 1537839763994.jpg (1000x1000, 79K)

But that's where the taxed portion of your winnings already go

Your Mom

Attached: info.gif (725x447, 2.76M)

Seriously? I would start my own right-wing think-tank based entirely on the reversal of the demographic trends of the west. That would be a good start.
My main project would be to financially incentivise white people to breed more. I'm not sure exactly how legal it is in this cucked country but essentially I would pay white people to have children.
So if for every white couple that have more than 4 children past a certain date would be eligible for £5000 in cash. There are 320,000 5k's in £1.6 Bn so I would be able to fund a fucking lot of white families.

I would spend a huge amount on advertising. Advertising trad values and anti-miscegenation and so on.

Basically I would spend it all on any scheme I could think of to get white people to breed more.

Attached: Oh5EmoO.jpg (4544x5420, 1.66M)

Winning ticket was sold in South Carolina. Someone won. Someone just won an absurd amount of money. I think I'll drink myself to sleep tonight.

Who the fuck do you call or tell that you won the lottery?

>Invade Norfork Island and its 5-man army
>Invite Jow Forumsacks
>Set up dozens of emu farms
>Reclaim sovereignty from Australia
>Jow Forumsacks of questionable color gets to act as canon fodder when the Aussies eventually try to invade
>After the Aussies have taken care of them for us, we release the emus

And that’s how our ethnostate is successfully launched.

based & good

S.Carolina fag here that wasn't the one that won.

GAME OVER

A NIGGER IN SC WON

Its ok user. that money is taxed if you dont give a shit ton to some charity.

Instructions are on the back

so... who do u call u cuck

I want a fetish robot custom made by the Boston dynamics team. Then I'm going full on westworld

Faggot

Buy the most amount of land for sale in Texas, along the border. Millions of acres. Make a fucking wall that would block out the sun. Kill anyone trespassing. Hunt and fish for the rest of my life and raise kids who don't have to worry about the shitty state of the world. Dig wells, out up solar. Make bunkers and underground tunnels/storage. Prep.
Have golden retrievers. Have bad ass 4x4s and machine guns. Make deals with Mexican mafia to pass through my land, set them up in a sting 100 percent of the time.
Have nice stops for border patrol to have a drink and a hot meal after shift.
Open a shooting range on the land, host and hire professionals to teach me and others how to professionally/tactically shoot.
Make huge statues of founding fathers/war heros/white leaders.
Allow good people who I trust to live on my land without worry of govt infringment.

Pay off the land tax bill for the foreseeable future.
Find things that make me and the ones I care about happy.
Try and live a good honest life with my wife and raise my children to not be little rich boy faggots, make them earn what they get.

Cocaine and hookers

Clear my bills, quit my day job, probably take up blacksmithing. Outside of that I would live my life like I currently do now.

Attached: 41471.png (1032x896, 262K)

Forgot an important bit; Rename to Emu Island to dissuade Australia from further attempts at fucking with our sovereignty.

I think you're underestimating the cost, you might not even finish construction

Buy about 100 acres somewhere pretty (Utah or maybe Alaska). Build a nice little house for myself and a dog. Shoot trespassers.

I have half a mind to report your shit to (((discord))) so they'll shut you down and you'll stop shitting up the board

Attached: 1540251716613.png (576x393, 217K)

Make anime real.

Attached: 1508639762073.gif (512x494, 621K)

Hook up my family and my wife's family, track down some old friends who sunk lots of money into me while I was on hard times, donate to every bird shelter in the us, buy a decent sized house in the whitest part of the country, get a top of the line pc and retire to being a NEET.

Slight chance I would try to get notch to co-own Jow Forums with me instead though.

>paying the dumb tax

Attached: 1511290527433.gif (320x180, 465K)

goto brazil and snort coke off beautiful mutt womens bums

Anyone who falls for this shit deserves to be doxxed

I'd save it until i figure out how to make my money grow until I die without spending a single buck because i'm too fucking retarded and insecure.

But a really big gun.

if you do that the key would have to be buy out news paper like NYT and other media houses and slowly pump out a right wing message platform. Youd also have to fund lawsuits against university so they end up hiring more conservative right wing voices... basically a reverse soros

Pay my dad to stop sucking my dick.

> take trip to Murica
> visit Mt. Rushmore as I wanted to do as a child
> notice there is still an empty spot, yet to be filled
> call my football-size team of lawyers

There. Trump's face for you to admire. Forever.

All the Australians are white.

Fund research & development for waifu-technology.

Attached: rda-piper140cm-ariel-39.jpg (370x555, 85K)

I never play these tax receipts, but if the pot somehow gets this high, I'll have no problem paying a few bucks to try it out. And I'll use the money to make a highly broadcasted statement how dumb the motherfuckers are to spend all this money for a man to do it once to make out like a bandit.

Ofcourse, I didn't win, but it would of been a nice fantasy... would of been a nice coffee and donut too.

Attached: 1508831018281.png (632x480, 413K)

Did one of our guys win?

Someone in South Carolina is claiming it
Not Cali, so chances are high

I won time for a race war.

Form the Right Wing Death Squads.

>Jow Forums is 10%
I use Jow Forums everyday, but my brown skin would probably agree.

if any significant digits, a Jow Forumsack wins and spends it on
>utterly BTFOing Shia once and for all
>financing Sam Hyde's own media empire
>fixing the plastic garbage shit in the pacific ocean
>tendies for the rest of us

posting ween for luck

Attached: 53yertdg.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Attached: bbb.png (600x600, 402K)

>ctrl f 2 chicks
>no results
2 chicks at the same time man

hmm. not bad. trip 9s plus an I Rulz id.

I'd do your mom. And that's only the first 5 dollars I'd spend.

how about 10 chicks at the same time
you will never have this

Attached: 1499301867669.jpg (816x816, 183K)

Apparently someone in South Carolina hit the numbers. I'm gonna lol if its a nigger who won.

spend it all on bagel bites

May it be yours user

Attached: t3_7ksnrl.jpg (333x309, 22K)

Attached: 1683735-vulpes_inculta.jpg (912x960, 91K)

Make it happen Oh mighty Gods of the underworld, make it happen!

I'd purchase 10s of thousands of acres of land to form AnonTownCompound where we can raise meat animals, grow vegetables, and shitpost to our hearts content.
Nonwhites maye ONLY be permitted to live in the outskirts if they have at least a proven minimum 3-kill-count of leftists/communists.

AAAAAHHHH

I would buy 4 Chan are ban niggers

Attached: 1537599245521.png (480x720, 112K)

Where did you hear this?

Just a heads up
I'm gonna win the lotto here
60 mill
i know it's not 1 bill but money is money

lol!! ..... investing 30 million into the real dolls company ,, they already have a talking sex robot ,, just need that bitch to be able to move maybe yea team up with boston dynamic group ,, and hopefully by doing all this we can finally get a real good sex doll that speaks with good AI and can move around a bit ((literally with this god tier sex doll all females will finally realize how bottom of the barrel they are lol! ,, really i want this just to piss off the whole female race would be hilarious))

the other 750 million

- hook up the family
- buy a massive house with shit ton of land & few cars & toys
- like one post before said help out bunch of the south african farmers get them to the U.S.
- probably donate 5 million to louis farrakhan just to piss off every jew worldwide
- give a few million to the NRA
- donate a hundred thousand to a bunch of youtubers i fuck with like e;r and sassy & opinionated
- probably find a female who never wants to work again and make her into my house sex slave like a 10/10 but force her to be thee most submissive little slut possible ,, i'm talking i get this bitch to get on all fours and bark like a dog if i said so, straight pimp and his bottom bitch type of relationship
- and the rest fuck who knows donate a few thousand here and there to all you fucks ,, i'm very generous dude look at it as helping out some anons
- make sure i have a 150 - 200 million left to live out the rest of my life ,, so anything left over i don't know would spend it on anything just as long as it pisses of the rat kikes worldwide

Obviously help family out and recruit and interview you guys and buy some land and build it up but we all have to work together and look after each other. No fighting.

buy Jow Forums and dox all of you.

>- like one post before said help out bunch of the south african farmers get them to the U.S.
Why not just help SA farmers to take over SA and purge it of niggers?

buy Jow Forums and ban anime

>buys politicians
>saves earth
>everyone thanks god
>Its a good day

I got the last three numbers rights but missed the first three.

Next time I guess :3

Attached: 1450871980318.png (1436x1652, 333K)

no u wouldn't

kill all the Jews.

Just buy a nice ass house and some other shit I want, then never work again. Nothing unusual.

Take over a poor country and turn it into an economic powerhouse via aesthetic eugenics. I'll probably be half-way dead when the eugenics starts to take effect but worth it.

even with trillions it wouldn't happen because the jew owned media would fuck you and probably get you murdered by some psycho liberal in america

I would hire Erik Prince to train my own small army of intel operators, recon and strike teams to spend my entire life constantly sabotaging, harassing and stalking the press, hollywood, neocons and liberal heads. They would never get a good nights sleep once they become targets. Media campaign's started against them, their friends and family drug into it as well to cause them to become isolated. Have homeless people hang out in front of their homes at random times for hours on end being clearly visible and loudly shouting insane things and yelling their names in between their ramblings. I would make Jow Forums become a well funded real life operation with consequences. The Trump curse would triple in size.

Think of the move The Game with Michael Douglas and Eyes Wide Shut.

buy time machine
go back to 2007
be happy