China builds bridges while the US burns them.TRUMP build something

China opens world’s longest sea bridge to Hong Kong & Macau.(VIDEO).

A $20 billion sea-crossing bridge, connecting mainland China to Hong Kong and Macau has officially opened on Tuesday.
The six-lane bridge has been constructed in just nine years.
The 55-kilometer long bridge (34 miles) will cut travel time from Hong Kong to Zhuhai (in China’s southern Guangdong province) from three hours to 30 minutes.

The Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge was built to withstand magnitude 8 earthquakes, a super typhoon and strikes by super-sized cargo vessels.
It incorporates 400,000 tons of steel which is 4.5 times more than in San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge.

rt.com/business/441947-china-longest-sea-bridge/

Attached: China_World’s longest sea bridge.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/amp/2018/10/18/chinas-currency-is-expected-to-fall-below-its-own-red-line.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rJGSDkmlRNM
theguardian.com/environment/2018/apr/16/scientists-accidentally-create-mutant-enzyme-that-eats-plastic-bottles
youtu.be/KQkvI_J8_QI
youtube.com/watch?v=ND8Hjep5ZPY
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article212571434.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>RT
>longest sea bridge
>chink made

Attached: chink engineering.webm (720x404, 653K)

How much do you get paid to shill on Jow Forums every day with that meme flag and RT articles?

The bridge includes a 6.7-kilometer submerged tunnel to help it avoid the busy shipping paths over the Pearl River Delta.
The tunnel runs between two artificial islands, each measuring 100,000 square meters.

LGBT loving TRUMP can not even build some stupid wall. LOL

Attached: TRUMP_holding Evil LGBT flag.jpg (1024x683, 143K)

Attached: 2d6g55.jpg (500x633, 138K)

It's going to be hilarious when Trump destroys China and the Second Century of Humiliation really gets underway.

Attached: 636729093844306906-thomp09-18.jpg (534x401, 59K)

Attached: 1.gif (600x324, 92K)

trump should build a bridge between florida, cuba, and the yucatan, with and underground military railroad. and build he Mexican wall to stop Guatemalans.

Oh wait he can't even fix the America's aging infrastructure let alone build walls.

This just silly my dude. Of course the US will hurt a little in a tradewar, but the country is far more self-sufficient than China, which relies largely on an export economy to the US and Europe.

>It's going to be hilarious when Trump destroys China and the Second Century of Humiliation really gets underway.
TRUMP is busy destroying America. Just watch next two years.

Attached: tlavhrvj8ej01.png (420x366, 248K)

>no arguments at all, just silly propaganda cartoons
Yawn... now boring.

>Of course the US will hurt a little in a tradewar, but the country is far more self-sufficient than China,
And US has 95% of it's shit made in China.
Boy you are so stupid... so very stupid...dumb ass. LMAO

Attached: dumb ass.jpg (513x768, 99K)

Attached: China’s-counter-strike-in-Trade-War-against-US-640x357.jpg (640x357, 62K)

>RT
>It's another story about China
>Op is using the same Hippie memeflag, again

Attached: 1471760352671.png (1234x815, 35K)

My home city had the record for a long time. The twenty four mile causeway, stretching over lake Ponchartrain, from New Orleans to Mandeville Louisiana.
The bastards. The heartless, insectoid bastards. They just don't know when to quit. One day I will have the power and I will wipe the Chinese race off the face of this earth. I curse these soulless gooks with every fiber of my being.

are you sure about that?

cnbc.com/amp/2018/10/18/chinas-currency-is-expected-to-fall-below-its-own-red-line.html

How many corpse did they use this time?

>>RT
>>It's another story about China
>>Op is using the same Hippie memeflag, again
Yup, here:
"CHINA is kicking US ass in technology again.KEK"

Attached: F-YOU FINGER-5..jpg (450x600, 66K)

Boring... engage in some discussion for once. Nobody cares about your half-assed memes.

And the US is perfectly capable of producing a lot of that stuff itself. It's gonna cost more, yes. But what you fail to understand is that cheap Chinese labor is slowly coming to an end anyways as the country grows richer.
Seriously, stop coming at this with your Dunning-Kruger tier arguments.

he's only destroying the commie states -- but he isn't actually doing anything other than giving taxpayers their money back by reducing their taxes... this destroys the commie. just watch next two years; he will continue to remove & expose where the cancer is

Attached: 1300988475774.jpg (600x598, 182K)

>And the US is perfectly capable of producing a lot of that stuff itself. It's gonna cost more, yes.
SURE you are capable, just look at this marvel of US technology....KEK

Attached: F-35 searching like a dog.jpg (1024x787, 92K)

You realize the Chinese literally have plans to invade Russia, right? They're literally the #1 threat to Russia, Russianon

>implying the chinese actually have the capacity to create anything

Sage, meme flaggot

Real talk, I worked in Macau during the summer of 2017 and saw them building this giant ugly as bridge out of my window.

Normal traffic can't even fucking use it (yet) and HK citizens are having a tizzy over it.

If something like this was done in the US it would cost at least five times as much and never be completed.

>You realize the Chinese literally have plans to invade Russia, right? They're literally the #1 threat to Russia
You realize the Chinese literally have plans to invade USA, right? They're literally the #1 threat to USA, Burgeranon

Attached: Exclamation Mark-3..png (300x298, 7K)

>and saw them building this giant ugly as bridge
Looks nice to me

Are there unions in China?

We have coastal border buffers of cities, bases, and the interior of the US has the most armed population on Earth.

Siberia, or should I say, "New China", doesn't have those things. You'd be fucked far before we would. Trust the Chinese at your own peril.

Well done, you found an example of a US failure. Should I start going through the endless list of Chinese failures now? Do you really want to play that game?

Kys chinklover

I don't know and don't give a shit if they are or not.
They put evil USA to shame by building this massive bridge in just 9 years.
Trump can not build fucking simple wall so far.

Attached: F-35. THE FLYING TOILET.jpg (800x1084, 207K)

>Kremlin/Chink memeflag shill is back
can you do us a favor and kill yourself already?
>bridge to Hong Kong
wow, they made Hong Kong a bridge, I'm sure that makes up for destroying their democracy and taking away their rights :^)

was just wondering where you lie on the 'spectrum', thanks
pz, troll fag

Attached: 1513847458279.jpg (428x604, 29K)

>chinklover
I don't like them,in general.
But you must give them credit that they are getting very important and more powerful.
you can not dismiss they they can do impressive shit, like this for example...

Attached: CHINA Electric Car-NIO Eve concept car.jpg (1024x683, 186K)

Yeah, corporate corruption sucks, don't it?
youtube.com/watch?v=rJGSDkmlRNM

It isn't. My place had an unspoiled sea view until they started the border station across from it. Turned the ocean brown and cold grey concrete monoliths as far as the eye can see.

The Chinese hate Russian, you moron

to be honest this type of bridge first must be functional, not looking pretty.
it's not an art object.

>The Chinese hate Russian, you moron
Go and tell them that

Hey there's a manmade resort island at the middle of the entire length of the bridge. So isn't that cheating? It should be two bridges connected via a central island. But who cares.

"Hey, let's prolong Cold War hostilities and alienate people in the only country who could help us successfully defend in a war against our real enemy, China."-Russianon and other nimwit propagandists

So myopic...

That's cool, I can't wait to see it fall down.

Fucking chinese gooks can't build shit with quality.

we have a bridge here where i live that is maybe a quarter mile long. Has about 500 asians on it with buckets and cane poles. What if this bridge......

are you jew masters worried?

>more self-sufficient than the 'world's factory (China)'
No it really isn't. We're going to get BTFO by trade autarky just like we did during the depression. Most of our small businesses rely on Chinese industry and bulk goods.

You don't know what you'really talking about. We're going to get fucked.

go and tell that to this faggot lover,

Attached: WTF_TRUMP_LGBT flag+kissing nigglets.jpg (1024x2705, 370K)

That’s awesome! I can’t wait for all the new WebMs we’ll get to watch of bugs being bugs on this bridge that’ll also collapse as a result of it being a creation made by bugs.

Attached: 016B8C4E-B954-4618-9125-9C451BEA0BE1.jpg (455x1024, 74K)

>Fucking chinese gooks can't build shit with quality.
what about iPhone and other Apple shit

Attached: ?-2..png (256x256, 65K)

great car! im sure its really good at going over speed bumps

>great car! im sure its really good at going over speed bumps
same as fucking Corvette, you dumb ass

Caм чepт нoгy cлoмит, чтo этo oзнaчaeт.

Why don't these dumb fucking insects invest in technological advancements that innovate in recycling, sustainability, solving pollution, managing overpopulation, rehabilitating their shitty air, and removing microplastics from their oceans. No, they would rather build ghost towns. Seriously, fuck these people.

Not saying you're not. Just saying that China will as well, considering how much they rely on export to the US. Everyone's gonna be hurting.

Attached: English, motherfucker, do you speak it?.jpg (1024x450, 38K)

$20 Billion? That's it?
They are adding a useless 3rd tunnel to the Chesapeake bay bridge for $750 million, which will end up over a billion. It's 1 mile lol.

>what about iPhone and other Apple shit
Oh, you mean the shit designed by Americans?

But... do you really trust that bridge? It's Chinese engineering... That fucking thing is going to kill hundreds or even thousands of fucking people in the next few years.

What do you think?

They're absolutely obsessed with real estate speculation. It's a large portion of their exploding public dept. Too bad half the buildings are made of cardboard and are falling apart after just a couple of years.

wow two cars that are really great at driving on roads!

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

>$20 Billion?
You have to remember that around an eighth of the Chinese GDP is based on fraudulently inflated construction costs.

Based, even though the Chinese have some issues, they really are an example of a great country, at least in terms of how they've improved their country in such a short time.

Look at all these assmad Trumptards bashing an engineering project with memes, these asshurt white niggers would be complaining even if they found a cure for cancer.

We don't need bridges, but we do need to start building again, which is what Trump said he wants. I would like to see a highway that loops around the whole country with an off ramp into each border state. It would make it easier to travel the country and boost our economy.

>Why don't these dumb fucking insects invest in technological advancements that innovate in recycling,
So what is your shithole the US doing now with plastic recycling since Chinks refused to get your garbage ...??
I'm sure you evil fuckers are just dumping them in the open landfills.

you wasting money on space programs instead of taking care of this Planet first, you see how stupid your nation is

Attached: What Is It.jpg (906x768, 38K)

china sucks could you actually imange being born a no freedom chink who cares about a bridge have you seen the levels of poulation or the soical credit score or the levels of cancer or not being able to chose your religion or anything. ps what was it like to be from mexixco

Attached: mvgyFHT.png (594x483, 114K)

>wasting money on space programs instead of taking care of this Planet first
The global warming hysteria is literally Chinese propaganda that's been used to undermine developed economies.

yes, designed by Americans and build by Chinks.
Chinese can build quality shit if your greedy American businessmen requested it.
It's not Chinks fault that your greedy American businessmen looking for lowest price.
Use you fucking brain next time and think a bit.

but pollution isnt you dumb boomer

That's the problem I have. Their government directs where investment goes to. From what I understand, they give contracts to companies based solely on if they can keep citizens employed so that is why they are always building useless shit. If they didn't have their heads up their asses, they would be giving contracts to companies based on who is trying to solve immediate problems.

smart phones are dumb

Well if they're using their own steel...

>sinkhole
>still managed to survive
It's more like a natural cause

Attached: 1540224047.gif (420x236, 2.81M)

>But... do you really trust that bridge?
>It's Chinese engineering...
And this is American engineering and constructed....LMAO
image related.....KEK

Attached: American Bridge_Several dead after newly-installed portion of FIU pedestrian bridge collapses.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

Well it's not like there aren't potential solutions
theguardian.com/environment/2018/apr/16/scientists-accidentally-create-mutant-enzyme-that-eats-plastic-bottles

Looks cool, but I'll give 6 months.

Attached: SnakeWay.png (704x396, 221K)

>Meanwhile in China...

Attached: 0252B575-74E0-42AD-9FE9-51B31CAF8EAC_cx0_cy12_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 35K)

Yep, it's a huge issue and completely unsustainable. It's going to be shit-show when the Chinese housing market goes belly-up/

who cares about a dam bridge! you do realize that china is an authoritarian shit hole where you cant even practice your own religion

Attached: isrUUtVh.jpg (655x1024, 137K)

>that gif
>when the drive through forgot your nugget sauce

i want to eat a cheesburger in that paradise

They literally broke that during fucking construction... It wasn't "certified" complete and moved on to the next project, they made the mistake of opening the road while working on an unfinished bridge. Not an engineering problem, but an oversight problem.

NIgger There is construction all over the place

>the two guys that walk in with fucking Machetes

what in the fuck is happening here.

Attached: 1539414615775.gif (200x189, 828K)

I agree with you, and those are great things, but they are not being implemented on massive scales.
Why the fuck to concentrate on other Planets and not to take care of this one first.
Same like fucking mountain claimers who go there and leave all their garbage on the pristine unspoiled mountains.
Every time I read that some of them died on the mountain, it makes me really really happy.

Attached: pure and clean .jpg (1600x1200, 608K)

>bringing even more poor chinks into overpopulated HK
Those fucking idiots, you have no idea how retarded Chinese construction projects are. This is yet another one.
youtu.be/KQkvI_J8_QI

china gang shit nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=ND8Hjep5ZPY

Fuck off, chink shill. We have the cleanest air in the world, haven't you heard? And we bury our trash like civilized people. Go, cull your population you expansionist assholes.

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article212571434.html
hmmmmmm

Freedom is the reason why your country is in a shit hole right? Just look at your LGBT movement, you give them the right and freedom they take it even more further.

usa is the real threat #1 for the entire world

your not under the impression that china gives a shit about the environment right?

That bridge was already noted to have cracks before even then. They just said it was acceptable. Shit wouldnt have survived a light breeze.

Chinks suck at driving. Can't wait to see crashes, broken down cars, and tow trucks moving out of gas vics

Maybe if almost half our government would stop obstructing him maybe he could build something

Pure bullshit, chief bridge engineer was an American male.
Very famous engineer actually, don't remember his name at this moment.
Fuck off

>. Not an engineering problem, but an oversight problem.

Attached: bullshit.png (1024x349, 219K)