What Will Be the Eugenics Program in the Ethnostate

Also roll for your Ethno-hottie.

Attached: EthnostateWaifu.png (500x441, 348K)

reported and rolling

Roll for deprived white MILF who needs the cock of a real man

Attached: bbc.jpg (261x400, 95K)

Holy shit.

Th-that was a roll too guys, honest.

attaining numerals

Why would you think anyone would want the first thing to do with that? I mean...You get a "white milf" with that atrocity...THANK YOU.

She belongs in your...whatever.

That thing can't even stay upright. You would literally have to shove it in a pussy by hand

ethnostate idiots will start wiping each other out when there's no minorities or jews to blame for their problems.

what's his IQ? That's the real question. Penis size doesn't save you from the lasers built by civil progress

This is a plug for Factorio btw

Attached: bestpost.jpg (585x621, 81K)

>only people who are 90% or greater of white european descent can be citizens
>two-tier system: immigration is allowed, but nonwhites by above metric will not ever be granted actual citizenship. No voting or breeding with the citizenry, no owning land, no owning weapons, can be deported at any time by discretion, etc.
>racemixers get deported along with their mixed children and the foreigner back to land of origin

>gene editing to remove illnesses before birth
>gene editing may be used to improve a select few traits such as intelligence, height, physical strength, and so on, but only after careful research of the genes in question is done to ascertain the full effect of any potential editing

Attached: 1520583407553.png (250x250, 54K)

Please be a zero

rawl

tripps for those nips!

No one less than 75% white allowed
Anyone between 75% and 90% are only allowed on probationary basis to do menial labor like building the wall around the minecraft ethnostate
All those who are less white than Elizabeth Warren are tagged & geo-tracked to be deported at will if they misbehave. Serious crimes warrant instant culling.
One-drop rule for merchants
CRISPR is offered to all pure-white families who wish to have strong offspring.

Attached: 1405232995314.gif (270x210, 1.2M)

Comeon trips...

Doubs Trips, 7 or I reroll life

its been real anons. by fucking 2 I would have had a melania ivanka threesome

roll

noice

roll

Good thing I'm already married.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1066, 969K)

Congrats OP, got me to roll the first time in a year just to see how fucked I am.