Should Manlets be executed?

Should Manlets be executed?

Attached: 8ABC2BF0-5AB8-48FF-8C97-8D03A51D77F3.jpg (900x1200, 202K)

why not brainlets?

Is Joe still claiming to be 5'8" ?

Kill the cutlets first. Gets rid of shitskins, kikes and amerimutts with mutilated and shriveled glans

Eh,nah.It's really not that big of a deal.It's just something that people like to joke about.
He should be executed,sure.But,for his viewpoints.
On a side note-his head looks gigantic in relation to his body.Shit looks cartoonish as fuck.

WU-TANG CLAN. Is that a chip dip?

WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN!??

W H E N

Jesus he's so fucking ugly.

ain't how this is gonna end

Attached: 3e861500-e784-41fc-aeef-280d7fb9313a-Miller_Howard_alley_trash_shooting_video-1537816544_Moment2.jpg (401x712, 45K)

>I doubt it
>take yer swing

Why would someone have a paiting of Elon Musk smoking weed in the wall? 85 IQ idea.

fuck off chinaman

Attached: 1533315192726.jpg (1024x995, 158K)

You should try it big boy,i'd love to see that.
post your face after you do.

femanon here.
Yes.

Attached: 1522188897853.png (426x529, 234K)

Pretend it was a legendary moment instead of a somewhat failed political hit

Someone is a bit sensitive about their jew cut shriveled glans. Tell me, when you were mutilated, did the rabbi suck it after?

Attached: 1537427773618.png (1000x955, 441K)

Most manlets are non White, most non White males are manlets.

The no confidence buildup

he's a lying piece of shit

Attached: joe.jpg (618x685, 72K)

manlets are always driven and motivated and I respect that but will never take them seriously

This desu

damn this is a good pic, literally lost all respect for him after seeing him look like such a short fag

Lanklets are lethargic and boring

lmao, he's rich enough for leg extension, why does he suffer?

Attached: 41784.png (1500x1552, 631K)

I’m short and I’ve read it only adds like 2-3 inches max, and during that they do mm extensions for 3-4 months. Months taken out for 2-3 fucking inches. No thanks. I will only try to be 6’ when there’s active gene editing.

>my feet hurt

It doesn’t matter if you’re a chad unless you’re like 5’6 and under. If you’re 6 ft + but have a weak jaw and a weak chin, just fucking lol at you if you think a 5’9 good looking guy with a strong chin and jawline doesn’t have more value than you and couldn’t cuck you in a second.

Yes, being taller is better, but looks are more important than anything. No one gives a shit that you’re 6’2 if you aren’t good looking.

Adding to that I also read that you won’t be able to walk normally and you can get your hips displaced. On top of that the fact that your arms will be t-Rex tier is a no go for me. I just accept the fact I’m fucking short. Oh well

5-16cm for 80-250k (USD), the length varies depending on the procedure but basically more length = more breaks in more places

if you went to mexican doctors or somewhere overseas you could get it for like 25-100k

>manlet
>Joe Rogan
GTFO, MMA fighter is a manlet

He'd never be able to do any MMA training or heavy leg exercises again. The surgery weakens your bones to the point where they could snap under heavy stress.

>this chinks babydick fetish
bigger than you, Wang

Attached: kyxbn.jpg (225x275, 28K)

if you're worried about the outcome look at some of the success stories vs the failures

i was short and had the money i'd consider it heavily and probably want to do a more proactive one for my son

I need that painting of elon slonkin

Attached: sad_elon.png (1317x977, 1.32M)

>converse
>multi cam shorts
>Wu Tang Clan shirt
Rogan is a walking meme

Attached: 62308145-4DF0-4B54-AB17-F7B50BB2F7F1.jpg (390x432, 38K)

what do the rules say about upgrading your bones?

Attached: a00522f06_tibia-fx-xrays-kh-compressor.jpg (883x1290, 85K)

Honestly don’t really care because being fit and pseudochad (good looks, 5.7inch dick, and head flowing with hair) is fine enough for me bro

yes, manlets should be executed.

they are short, ugly, terrible people who end up like joe rogan. always mad that they're not good enough, because they can never be good enough. always looking for fights to prove themselves, but for all the wrong reasons. if they ever have any children, they will only make more shitty hateful manlets. they are the scourge of all men.

t. 6'2" awesome guy who literally despises manlets cause all they do is bitch, moan, complain, and try to fuck up your relationship when you're with a hot girl becuase they are JEALOUS.

fuck you, manlets. blame your parents, not me. shitty genetic stock faggots.

Fug you are right

nigger whut

you're with born tall or you're not. you don't get to pick. all the plastic surgery in the world isn't going to help you.

Not sure how sarcastic is this since, as evidenced here, lanklets are the ones always acting like manlets got their panties in a twist.

Manlets rn hold all the championship belts in every UFC division. Lanklets can't be pilots or race drivers. They massively suck in the army because they are clunky and uncoordinated. For millions of years humans were manlets, now we have lanklets being insecure and complaining about their back and knee problems. If anything, insecure lanklets should be put on suicide watch.

Being good looking is more important than height though unless youre a turbo manlet. No one gives a shit if youre 6’2 if you’re not good looking. 5’9 chad face still cucks tall guys with weak chins or jaws

Samefag

That before or after the tip was cut off?

Lanklets die early anyways...

Plenty of people have titanium rods in their legs.

Compared to a nose job is isn't even trying to change much.

>1 post by this ID
Again. How do these threads keep succeeding? nu/pol/ is too retarded for me

>Tip cut off
Um? I am not pro circumcision, but I don't know what "circumcision" requires you cut off the tip of your dick...

i claim to be 5'8" too

women are too retarded to tell

I'm going to kill all men over 6 feet one day

also they die in their 60s

what kind of fucko has a picture of himself on a pillow

Attached: Cyrus.jpg (225x273, 45K)

Can one of you niggerfaggots Animorph joe Rogan into a dog

Attached: DD6C85F0-E46D-4690-AB64-E7FFEE98D261.jpg (600x600, 62K)

Yes, they are literal subhumans. It will be amusing hanging their little bodies on DOTR.

Attached: whynotbothgirl.jpg (596x424, 116K)

i didnt realize it was possible to be any shorter

Manlets are based and red pilled

>Hitler
>Putin
>Bruce Lee
>Mayweather
Etc

As a manlet, can confirm.

Got one in me too. I got mine skiing.

Attached: 1540000267095.png (755x696, 521K)

Attached: 5ft11 vs 5ft10.webm (270x480, 2.86M)

>Should Manlets be executed?
Absolutely.

Attached: 3204997091523.jpg (2048x1365, 334K)

>this much kosher cope.

When the civil war starts I'm just going kill lanklets

I'm 5'8" with boots on, but my license says I'm 6'

>I'm 5'8"
In you go.

Attached: 9354843952421.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

Why do thumb pets like rogan or tyler1 feel the overwhelming need to do steroids even though the physiological impact is so blatant?

>try to intimidate manlet

>run in terror after getting taste of manlet rage

Tall order

Attached: 17A39C77-1FCF-4363-B719-AFCD0D0B49A8.jpg (496x750, 112K)

Tall boy is lucky as fuck tiny man didn't know nothing about fighting. They can fuck your legs up ugly.

>wanting to reduce the number of whites even more

Jew thread.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?!!?!?

Attached: when will they learn.webm (720x1276, 1.08M)

You ever see the process for that shit? The surgery is fucking nightmarish.

good banter sir

Attached: 1535312902036.jpg (398x431, 41K)

There is literally nothing wrong with being short.

NO HEY HEY HEY

you know the rules, cunt

This is all around the most pathetic fight I have seen.