What happened user?

ITT: stories why people become racist
I felt it should be posted as a general, because this story is so common among youth today.
We are a board of peace.
this was originally a reply to another user, thread was archived.

Part 1:
i feel ya. Got a job a while back at a distribution center, packing car parts. Had to go through a temp agency. I knew something was up when they were overly slow at talking to me and treating me like a child when it came to using a boxcutter. It was bad enough dealing with the bitch at the temp agency, acting like "oh, ..you need a job? well...we got this one i guess.." whole time complaining how her "husband left" and I heard a small noise "when's he getting out?" both white women.

Anyway, whole fucking factory was overly... liberal i guess. SEETHING with something I had not encountered at a job before. I get put on a specialty line that does packing and repacking, basically the shit tier job for new employees. That's fine. Work hard anyway, want to move up. Bitch to my right always talking about how she used to live outside detroit. We were the only ones on that packing line. We become decent coworkers, I start having to bite my tongue on different opionions.. Later find out her ex was black. Then find out she exclusively fucks blacks. Week later another bitch gets moved to my line (mine cause they cant fucking work for talking about stupid shit) and the other bitch starts talking the same shit, how they love blacks etc etc. second bitch whispers to the first and looks around to see if anyone was listening and says "I cant believe people here are racist, some guy yelled at me for saying i like fucking blacks, good thing i got him fired!" Shit blew my mind.

Attached: 1533700388136.jpg (736x920, 83K)

Part 2:

Couldn't take it any longer, working at 8$/hour, 2$ an hour going to temp agency (made 10$), constantly having to listen to the mindless garble, detroit this, I fuck blacks, blacks are so much better at x or y, this southern town is sooo bland.. Some bitch on a picker comes by and says we just hired a whole group of hispanics that didn't speak english straight in, through an add in the paper at 14$/hour. (no telling how many whites were denied, and why no temps moved up.) "Isn't that great!? I am so happy, I feel so proud!" At lunch that day i was told i was going to have to come in saturday (only temps were forced to do this as fill ins) and then at 4am monday as well. I was going to have to do this saturday shit until i was hired in full time(despite working well beyond full time, coming in early and staying late.) Talk to some coworkers, they tell me they have been here for 9+ months as a temp. Their whole line is temps. Conversate some more, learn that they haven't had an actual hire for about a year. Needless to say, i didnt show up. Told them on the phone that i have never been to a more black and brown cocking sucking worksite in my entire life, go eat shit, how dare you build a facility like this in MY town. Temp agency bitch calls me and complains that she EXPLICITLY said we always work Sat. Bullshit, i know what she said. Turns out, reviews online all said the same, they NEVER mention Sat. at all. Couldn't imagine why.

Later see her ass again at walmart, 2 fucking mulattos babies.

Stop moving to the south you pieces of shit. Take your nonwhite loving asses somewhere else. Why do you move here, talk about how "great it back home is," and say we need more blacks/browns? Fuck these pieces of shit.

Attached: 1530365541452.png (1000x1000, 2.1M)

i honestly dont know. i started watching hannity when i was like 15 unfortunately and evolved duke lacrosse would be my best guess because i was a lax player

Part 3:

tl:dr
>live in southern US
>get hired by temp agency
>have to listen about how her bf left her, now in jail
>working at liberal cuck facility
>worked hard+took pride in having a job
>forced to work with black cock lovers
>they talk about how they got someone fired for "being racis"
>get told i have to work every saturday because im a temp
>told im fired if i dont show up early monday, and come in all sat, no exceptions
>they hire immigrants straight in at damn near double
>quit, run into temp bitch at walmart, has 2 mulatto babies, no dad.

Attached: 1535761032215.jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

lol you sound like a faggot

if only she'd let u fuck her then u coulda straightened her right out right brother?

>becoming racist because of anecdotal evidence instead of statistical evidence

Attached: gruggin.png (570x534, 283K)

>be me
>california inhabitant
>elementary school is anout 60% spics, 30% blacks, even 5/5 white/gooks
>get shit on by the spics daily, had a few basketballs accidentally be kickef and hit me
>see the single, rare black nerd getting pushed around
>step in, smack lead spic with my hard copy of the first darth bane book
>spics incensed, focus all attention on myself and other white kids
>weird alliance now forms between the 30% blacks and 5% ehites
2 years later and spics have suffered 2 broken wrists, a dozen bloody noses and getting fouled hard if they ever found their way into any of our games

bizzare shit. there are blacks, ex that single black nerd, and then the niggers who followed blindly due to stepping in for a brother

Kill yourself OP.
I do feel your pain, but killing yourself is the only way out.

Who cares, thicccccc

I just look at how blacks treat each other. That's all that is necessary really. If you treat your own people with such ruthless contempt then I doubt you'll treat me any better.

Sorry didn't read your blog man.

niggers are not fun to be around. Blacks that do not hate whites can actually have a conversation with you.

Sage

I'm not sure where to start. Went to an 80% black elementary school. Wasn't bad, but it was clear even then they were all fucking retarded. Middle school similar ratio, got bullied a bit, I swear some of those nigs were 16 years old. High school there was more segregation due to whites having cars and nigs riding the bus. Plus they ate in the cafeteria and we all ate outside when it wasnt raining. They'd always been irritants but after reading stats and watching shit like rodney king vids and the duke lacrosse thing, fuck man. There's just so much keeping me from liking them, almost as much as there is propaganda trying to get me to like them. Frankly, I wouldn't miss them if they disappeared over night.

I just looked at the pics too. OP's a total faggot.

This. This place has had a huge effect on me. The average black or brown person I interact with irl have been, for the most part, fine. I am polite with them and treat them like I would anybody else.
I'm racist because I see what's coming and it makes it easier to try to fight it now then it is to fight it later.
I want my fucking country back.
It's too late, though, honestly. I've given up and am hugely blackpilled. I don't bother warning people anymore. I barely interact with anybody now. Fuck it all. They'll see it soon enough.

Attached: 41471.png (1028x896, 262K)

Liberals ran out of real racists, I was a beta NEET, so I was declared one of the new racists just so liberals could hunt more racists.

Turned to Jow Forums for advice, took the redpill, and never looked back.

>Be black
>Look around me at the black kids in elementary and middle school being loud as fuck, constantly yelling.
>"Never gonna be like that" I tell myself.
>Come highschool, I'm working in the library because the white kids in the music class won't stop acting worse than the black kids in the hallways.

No, really, it was that bad. They've all calmed down now, but there was a time when one of the girls taped her tampon on the wall behind the teacher without him noticing somehow.

Used tampon, mind you.

I'm not too racist, but depending on how you talk/grammar skills and the way you carry yourself, I'm inclined to watch my back around you.

What were the major red pills and what was the transition period or specific moment to only black pills?
I'm asking in the current year.

Attached: ARE_YOU_EVEN_AWARE.jpg (600x900, 256K)

real-world experience is best

Oh look, the shill dildo brigade. How's sucking satan's cock going?

Maybe you should read it, faggot. Or did you click the post just to come here and be a whiney little faggot about how you came here and don't have time to read or are incapable? You make me sick you filth.

true

Attached: 1529129800518.jpg (330x516, 91K)

I saw a bitch at Costco today that was wearing exactly this. Just not booty shorts, but leggings. Hnng

>temp agency
>not expecting degenerates
not sure if serious. If you want to not deal with them you have to get educated/skilled. Temp agencies are supposed to be for VERY short term

I was always really good with pattern recognition and observing cause and effect. Up until 19 I had only lived around the richest, most well-behaved blacks on the right side of the bell curve in a leftist echo-chamber city (ann arbor MI). For college I went to one of the wealthiest most conservative areas in the state with virtually no blacks(grand rapids), and later a leftist area with very few blacks (east lansing). But I always knew something was deeply, fundamentally different about them.

I didn't hate them, I still don't, but I noticed their difficulty with simply concepts, their preference to decadent indulgence instead of responsible choices, their eagerness to fight or steal because of trivial reasons, or no reason at all. When I stopped believing in happiness and rainbows I realized their culture will always be profoundly incompatible with ours.

>be me
>6 year old
>start school
>get mugged by a gypsy who was 14 and in the first grade
>continue to get mugged, robbes troughout my life
>one christmas my mom finds a gypsy casually chilling in our home
>WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, GYPSY?
>gypsy tells my mom that SHE IS MY MOM and she is also the wife of my father and my mom.
>gypsy psyoping failed
>didnt consider myself a racist initially because I only hated gypsies (since there werent any other minorities here, other than hungarians and germans, wich act like human beings)
> romania joins the EU
>globalization happens
>chinks move nextdoor
>bucharest riddled with muslims
>go to college
>80% of my classmates are arab muslims
>most of them speak romanian but refuse to talk to me in romanian or english
>drop out
>different college
>buy the books
>first book I buy has a muslim co auther
>the same day i go to the cinema
>buy tickets and then go to food court
>see 4 niggers and 4 arabs sitting at a table.
>still not fully used to seeing niggers so I kind of stare at them from time to time
>their coming towards me
>BLACKED.COM
>they smack me and then punch me in the eye
>call me a pussy but I am not fighting 4 muslims niggers and 4 sand niggers alone for the sake of becoming a habbening on Jow Forums so a guy from latvia can say "toll...paid"

Attached: 1540231990049.jpg (474x445, 17K)

in young people in really simple. I see it all the time. I teach at the school I used to go to. when I was there it was 70-30 white/non white. it was a blast and I wasn't racist at all. it was the 90s everything was great.

I go back to the school to teach there and over 15 years it's become progressively darker and worse. like 30-70 maybe. imagine being white in a zoo. being the object of mocking and ridicule from virtually every non white and having absolutely nobody to go to because the vast majority of the staff are liberal women.
>sorry straight cis white male but you can't understand what it means to be a victim.
>sorry straight white cis male but if you do anything to defend yourself, you are committing an act of racism against marginalized people.

I was never racist until I started seeing shit like that.

>be left leaning centrist
>judge individuals on their own merits or lack thereof regardless
>be what I thought was very good friends with people of all races, closest with a few blacks
>lived among them for many years
>slowly start to see how every new one that comes around treats me at least initially with more disdain & scorn than I've ever see any white automatically treat a black
>Freddie Gray shit happens & I'm living smack in the fucking middle of it
>can't leave my house for the better part of a month, several times almost beaten fucking senseless just because white
>people I know get more & more judgmental, I must have been doing/saying something/somehow acting like I deserved it
>I start to question how come their racism is so much worse than any I've ever seen from any other race
>chair thrown.exe
>all of them start turning their backs to me, clearly trying to scam me constantly, talking shit as large groups
>people I've known for years & have personally helped & stood behind through some serious shit start taking the word of people they just fucking met over mine
>finally some total bullshit allegations come up, I get the fuck out of dodge
Much happier. Never thought I'd feel like I do about all of them today. Prejudice is just plain smarter.

Attached: 0425472354.png (332x332, 10K)

post more of these

I served in a combat MOS in the Army. That is all you need to know. Nigs gonna nig, with few exceptions.

You eat kfc next to the coal
user still has to pay the toll

Attached: 41471.png (1029x896, 262K)

13% of the population and yet over 50% of all violent crimes. now consider that the majority of those crimes are committed by black males 14-34. they're about 5% of the population. so in reality 5% of the population perpetrates a ridiculously disproportionate amount of violence. why on earth wouldn't any sane human being be absolutely wary around them?

Funny enough, it's because of the anti racist propaganda, that i began to hate non whites. The silencing of dissent, the absolute appaling treatment of people with legitimate concerns, just dismissed because 'muh feelings'. Cunts the lot of them.

Attached: 1510182077306.jpg (540x526, 38K)

Checked.
The major redpill was demographic shifts in places like London, Berlin and Paris. I have been aware of the 'theory' of white genocide and demographic replacement for a long time but never really gave it much though. When you begin to see it in action though it becomes a lot more concrete. That set me off down a path of questioning the media and the established official line of 'everything is fine'. I was doing my best to resist the notion that our government hates us and we're being sold down the river but then the Muslim bombing in Manchester happened and that had a massive effect on me. There were other terrorist attacks ofcourse but they had never targeted children so blatantly before. I saw it as an outright attack on everything I hold dear and I could no longer see Islam as a peaceful religion. They were invaders and should be regarded as such. The reaction from other people and the government was not in line with mine and I was disgusted by how well everybody else seemed to take it. We should have bombed entire countries for what happened at that Ariana Grande concert.
From there I began reading up on Europe as a whole and tracking the spread of Islam and how it was being dealt with. Over the last year it has become increasingly obvious that not only is it not being dealt with, it is being welcomed by those in power. European people are too comfortable and too soft and will do nothing to change the current regime, ergo the continent will be blacked before the end of the century.
Civil and social strife will begin in earnest much sooner than that. I am trying to remove myself, mentally, from the equation. I would rather view the entire ordeal in as detached and sterile a manner as I can as the idea of this continent dying in this manner is too painful for me to process.

Oi bruddar, do yu hev laysence for da lack of dayvercity in dat fotograf?

Oh great. Another REAL nigger whining thread.

If you're life is so awful...go wrap. Rap.

Whatever, nobody cares, fuck off and die.

Hey guys - I'm a black. I hate working. But EVERYONE IS now...and I don't like it.

Let me whine on chin about it and start BLACKED threads.

KYS, OP. Please.

I lived in Baltimore for 11 months and that was that

Attached: 1540077079447.jpg (2000x2000, 392K)

I went to a high school that was 30% white. Every passing period felt like walking through a fucking zoo. Actual classes weren't so bad though, I ended up having a lot of classes with the same people for all 4 years because only ypipo took upper level classes

I went to HS in DC in the late 90s. White. Don't see me crying about it.

Niggers were an abomination to humanity then and they still are now. Just because Twitter connected them with little white girls to fake "feels" means nothing.

NEVER drop your guard around the coon.

Attached: 1534346144913.png (796x588, 96K)

Not in right to work + work at will combo states. Talked to the union? GTFO my factory I don't like the way you breathe. They literally permatemp people to fill factories so their he isn't clogged up with stupid niggers and they can claim "BUT LOOK AT ALL THE JOBS WE CREATE" to the state because that same 10 an hour to 20 people is now paying 25 people 8 an hour ty to temp service office leeches. Welcome to weimerica

statistics and personal experience

also this thread reeks of demoralizing jew so it goes in all fields.

Attached: 1516744230986.jpg (456x500, 34K)

You would do better on nu/b/, where your niggerdick and trannies drinking scat threads are. Does you wife complain about how you make the room glow so bright while her bull is fucking her? Can't even shill, faggot.

Attached: heres your you.gif (480x238, 443K)

I fill a real pussy every night after kissing tucking in and kissing my kids.

Things a BLAXXX can't fathom, except for those hired for commercials and your irrevlevant posts.

Cry more.

NIGGER

Attached: bgckh.gif (170x128, 237K)

Why would anyone defend them? 13% of population, 50% of EVERYONE'S money.

That's niggers.

Attached: 1535403581058.png (639x551, 151K)

why people become racist
>2012 presidency
>Jow Forums
>king Obongo
>zimmerman trial
>the cult of white privilege
>nigro behavior and chimp outs
>Mike brown
>race realism
>refugee crisis
>spics
>Darren Wilson trial
>BLM movement
>uppity educated and entitled negresses yelling drivel into microphones, how whitey be racist.
>alt-right

This is more or less a chronological order of how a white man becomes racist, I could go on.

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 8K)

I used to be a democrat when I first went to college, then Trayvon martin happened. One thing lead to another and now I'm a fascist.

if you don't mind me asking, since you keep track of things, what was with all of the "false flags" the past few years? they seem to have died out. Every one, was fishy just like las vegas and boston marathon. What the hell was deep states original goal with all of that shit?

Attached: 1535969801962.jpg (1068x714, 225K)

No clue. Boston bombing seems to be just mussies doing mussie shit if I remember correctly.

A dumb nigger in my class was asshole enough to make fun of me in front of some the most popular kids from my year, it really affected me. That was the trigger that eventually led me to become redpilled.

Grew up thinking everyone was cool Joined the military and learned that black people are hated for a reason

Moved to London.

Everyone foreign.

Literally #metoo dude. Niggers fucking ruined everything in the military

My leftist university keeps pushing me to the far right. I didn't study during my college years and am now going to the "We take anybody who can read and write" university. They're constantly importing Chinks, muslims and Nigerians. Not only that, if someone's struggling with the work, 4/5 times, they're non-white, thus holding the whites back. Not only that, the nigger that runs my module on secure computing makes a sound with his mouth for an hour that i'm not sure is even English.
To then add to things, all i want to do is take a piss without being harassed, but no, they're plastering "It's not wrong for a trans person to be in wrong bathrooms, it's wrong for you to think that they're wrong" posters at the urinals.

All this forced tolerance bullshit has turned me from someone who's curious about the right, to someone who would gladly establish a fascist government and eject these fucking people.

On the flip side, the only non-English students I've met that are actually Decent so far are Americans and Germans. So not all foreigners are totally bad, just the Brown and yellow ones.

sounds like larp to me

I feel your pain. I picked up a book on jihadists (written by a muslin) and I've tried to educated myself little by little on them. What I've read is on point with what you've said. Their fundamentalist nature is causing them to move in and push everything else out with force. What's fucking worse, is that we're letting them! We're letting a virus move in and take over and plot how to destroy us.

There are some parts of Islam that are peaceful and forward thinking. Such thinking led to the islamic golden age in the 8th to 14th century. The problem is, the fundamentalists moved in after that and have turned what was once a proud and intelligent people into a bunch of narrow minded terrorists. If we let them continue with this, that's the future of the UK. I may have been raised to turn the other cheek, when wronged and be the bigger man, but history has shown that the strong will eject the weak. And i don't particularly like the idea of handing over the UK to the bunch of monkeys who're set in keeping the progression of humanity limited to the previous millennium.

>I am trying to remove myself, mentally, from the equation. I would rather view the entire ordeal in as detached and sterile a manner as I can as the idea of this continent dying in this manner is too painful for me to process.
This has helped me a lot sometimes as an American. Not always easy when the traitors go full trojan though.

When it became apparent that there were untouchable classes above me, and that all the talk of equality and egalitarian bs was just that, shit. That's when I began to hate.

Must you post such lewd images? I'm 150+ days nofap and going strong, but that image made me wish I was still fapping, if for only a moment. Fuhhhhhhg

fucking hell man the islamic golden age was just them adopting and stealing greek tech.

>be me
> attend basically all white Lutheran College in Midwest United States
>for non corn based entertainment college brings in east coast band.
>attend
>band is bretty good
>plays some covers, some original
>band announces "its game time"
>audience members prompted to write word or phrase on card, when card is drawn, band will sing whatever is on card.
>Keep in mind, early 2000's before 4chin
>write funny sentence, anticipatory erection ensues
>band comes to my card
>"KILL WHITEY!"
>said this before an all white crowd
>all white, except for one black dude.
>dorkiest black dude ever
>entire crowd turns to him
>"why do you hate wyatt mann?" Look on their faces.
>he dies internally
Finger-banged a fatty after that concert and got my duk sucked. Good feels.

Really, the BLM movement after Trayvon, Mike Brown, Jamar Clarke, etc and how they behaved was a real eye opener. Having these people chimp out so hard and defending violent criminals like they were the victims before attacking innocents and destroying property was a massive turning point.

I didn't like blacks before because of their general culture and obnoxiousness, but that really put me over the edge. Plus the rise of black gangs and glorification of degenerate behaviour (although I found out more about that after the whole BLM shit)

Jesus Christ man. I need sauce pls

>coworkers, they tell me they have been here for
>9+ months as a temp. Their whole line is temps.
I worked as a "permatemp" for nine years,
thanks to our corporate overlords and their
puppets in State and Federal Legislatures.
Get used to it, because it's not going to change.

Why does the girl on the right have weird man hands? Is she a dwarf or something?

Blacks can generally conform if they follow good examples.
Spics have Aztec sun-god sacrifice rage blood in them and a marginally higher IQ.
Much more of a threat imo.

I agree with the filthy communist on this one
OP is a capitalist pig I'd like to get exploited by

I'm not racist, I'm racially aware.

The other white students should of took off their belt and lynched that nigger.

i lived in west philly and had niggers shooting and killing each other outside my apartment on a regular basis. i saw the way they lived and it was disgusting. they're also extremely racist themselves, and i was regularly targeted for being white

the only people who aren't racist haven't lived around niggers

>Whiteboy got mad that white cutie3.14 likes a BBC more than his small dick
Seriously?

Attached: 1531397894386.jpg (500x709, 111K)

Me and a friend have basically come to this conclusion. Nothing can be done about what's happening so the best course of action is to prepare for the worst.
Save some beneficial chaotic event or miraculous shift in general consciousness to hardcore nationalism, Europe and definitely the UK are already lost.
It's just a waiting game now.
Hopefully the wait is short and I don't die an old man in an Islamic/Communist State.

I saw niggers were stupid and committed a lot of crimes. So I sit like them.

Bullied relentlessly by black girls. So much that my mom had to come in and intervene in middle school. This lasts all the way up until high school when I start standing up for myself.

"Fuck all you racist ass white people"
"You're more than welcome to go back to Africa, Shaniqua."

Expelled. Also niggers stink and they're fucking lazy.

TL;DR
sauce

Blacks bullied me because I'm white. I'm literally a gud boi, I dindu nuffin.

Attached: 1536951563909.png (1600x2262, 73K)

Not quite racism (the few blacks that wound up in the sticks where I'm from turned out to be pretty down to earth and based), but one of our crew turned into a tranny. He didn't even seem that feminine except for rampant star wars fanboying and a love of western lesbian erotica. Now 'it' wont shut up about "orange man bad" and womens rights, all sorts of political shit when we never even talked about that shit in the past. I highly suspect that he got indoctrinated by tumblr and copious ammounts of shemale pornograpy. Feels bad desu, like when a close friend leaves to move far away and you lose contact, only to be replaced by some shit-starting faggot.

Attached: Why-are-people-so-angry-Fox-Emerson-2.jpg (1600x1200, 196K)

I’ve posted this story before so some anons might recognise it
>pajeet
>attend catholic school in London
>full of niggers
>going to next class
>chock a block hallway
>nigs shout “rumble”
>everyone starts shoving and pushing each other
>niggers touch and molest teacher that’s trying to get through
>they grab, slap tickle her arse
>it’s too chaotic so this is all hidden
>few niggers get excluded but not because of the teacher, it’s because they started the rumble game
I was 11 at the time. Family didn’t mind blacks but definitely didn’t want to be near them. Grew to hate them because of secondary school.

>why people become racist
When other races breed with women that belong to your race, you become racist because your chances to reproduce with your counterpart is threatened.

Attached: MULATTO MONGRELS.jpg (1324x1236, 1.01M)

Started when I was in like middle school and the black kids were just shit, at everything. They were scary and rude and assholes to work with on anything. In high school I start using stats to confirm my suspicions. Then I went to college at UPenn in West Philadelphia and that sealed the deal 100%.

I want to fuck those dwarves

Attached: aku10.jpg (223x226, 14K)

Why did you choose a pic of a fat chick for this thread?

same here
western yurp is fucked
i dont mind it as much as brit user does
but i'd advise any youngsters to think of moving, preferably to the states but russia seems strong as well

Attached: 1518756574083.png (590x633, 544K)

>why on earth wouldn't any sane human being be absolutely wary around *animals*?
when you name things for what they are it all becomes clear

yeah some black dudes are awesome
they're outliers though and coming of age puts extra pressure on them to abandon their ethical ways

Attached: 1539796403758.jpg (650x433, 78K)

to add to that, i havent met any awesome sandniggers
growing up in the 70s 80s there was one black 10 yo who was the greatest warrior for Light i ever met
he saved me from a darky in the nick of time
a white knight it there ever was one
but we were 10, so there's not telling how he turned out
i saw young sandniggers being pretty bright but when they grow up their community hammers them
it's a brutal community really
people arent intrinsically bad, some strive to be good and have a great soul
i wouldnt trust any muslim today though
i wouldnt trust niggers either, even though it's a shame considering the 10 yo black boy i met 41 years ago
i guess that's what multicul does
even the good ones you cant relate to anymore because trust has been killed

Attached: 1481179633834.jpg (204x248, 12K)

beautiful
i guess this explains the white nationalism renewal as good as anything does
>Liberals ran out of real racists
so true
we're the evolved strain

Attached: art Hans Makat The Five Senses 1370411925266.jpg (540x479, 158K)

>their preference to decadent indulgence instead of responsible choices
but i'm like that and i'm white, rich, smart, tall and handsome
i guess losing my dad at 3 didnt help and made me some kind of a wigger
my unconscious reaction seems to be
>why should i care about the future? They worked their asses off and died from it

Attached: 19299.jpg (1600x1200, 1.11M)

>he doesn’t realize height is irrelevant to success and only hair color matters
You almost made it buddy.

Attached: DgPFI2gXcAE796V.jpg (1200x803, 132K)

Now you know how every white person has felt for decades.

I was born and raised in Baltimore

What the fuck is happening in Romania? I thought you guys were spared from multi culti (apart from gypsies)

I used to think racism was wrong and evil when I lived among whites.

Nice bait faggot

I went to visit my great-aunt in Stockholm. She lived in a large suburb so I figured it would be a nice place.

I was the only white person on the metro.

It is a bizarre feeling, going to a place like Sweden, almost joined at the hip to your own country, only to find out you're an outlier. Everyone was staring at me, as if I didn't belong there. Me, a tall, blond, blue-eyed Nordic man, being out of place in Sweden! What a bizarre idea. Yet truth nonetheless.
Turns out my great-aunt was insane and couldn't afford to live anyone else. Suburb was a depressing unkempt shithole if you expected anything else. Also the day I left, some lunatic muzzie drove a truck through Dronninggatan. Fuck Sweden

>work in shipping industry
>literally deal with everyone from all over the planet
>majority are pretty cool, but as usual, always 1 dickhead no matter where they come from
>still deal with it because nearly all are cruisy as fuck
>deal with shitloads of Pajeets
>dumb as fuck
>arrogant as fuck, even though most of them are low ranking grunts
>stink to the high heavens, because they have no idea what a shower is
>generally fucking piss me off on a daily basis
>even piss off the ranking Officers because of their stupidity, and because they need their hands held to do anything
>get to the point where I'm essentially openly hostile towards them because I have no patience with them

Not only that, daughters pretty much hate them too.

>Have daughters with me on job, taking retarded Indian to Doctor
>finished at Dr, taking dickhead back to ship
>Eldest Daughter is sitting in front with me, youngest is sitting in seat behing me (in a work van)
>Pajeet decides to sit next to youngest Daughter
>Tries taking photo of her on phone
>I say "OI, YOU ARENT TAKING A PHOTO OF HER"
>Pajeet either doesnt hear, or doesn't care, even though youngest daughter tells him not to
>Eldest daughter turns around, slaps phone out of Pajeets hand, and goes "NO PHOTOS, GOT IT?!?!?!"
>Pajeet shits himself at an 11 year old girl giving him a spray
>Was legit scared of her
>I give him a spray, tell him if he has an issue with it, tough shit, I'll have his job for what he did
>daughters now go on about how Indians are stinky fucks that are mentally retarded
>laugh and agree with them

>elementary school
>2 years later
get out of here, child.

Nice story, Dundee.
Tell me moar