Who hurt you, Jow Forums?

Was it because none of the cool black kids came to your party? Is that why you are so evil and full of hate?

Attached: Screenshot_20181023-223121_Chrome.jpg (1080x1560, 750K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article220487840.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poor kid.

Hmmm tuscon arizona... poor kid his mates got nabbed by pedocrats

wtf is a cool black kid? i've never seen one.

then who ate the pizza?

and if nobody came who are the people in the background?

I live in this town.....and this is probably true lol

This kid is six. SIX. The kids didn't show because the other kids don't like him, they are SIX. They didn't show because the other parents hate this kids parents because they are utter cunts.

such a sexy kid all by himself

>tfw no this feel all to well

Attached: depressed wojak detailed.jpg (645x773, 80K)

No, it is when the government started taking 40% of my paycheck and feeding people either too stupid and/or lazy to work with it.

One of the janitors in a tampa bay area mall who kidnapped me after i got lost on a school field trip and locked me in a boiler room for later.

actually the only kids who get bullied in my south texas school were the loud black kids. niggers are universally goofy and funny so it's really easy to egg on them. they're funny to hang with but ultimately aren't taken seriously and are the butt of every joke unless he's an actual gang banger and gets in fights

Yea this feel is no good

Attached: BeautyInAllThingsPepe.gif (512x288, 471K)

I have a little brother, this hurts

When Israel killed JFK then attacked America on 9/11 they hurt me, yeah.

Greentext?

Attached: fembabbling 8.jpg (800x800, 398K)

The parents are 35 year old faggots on instagram all day who don't know how to raise kids

Attached: epic-text.jpg (1112x743, 175K)

I bet the mother never confirmed people were coming. Some kid's classes (mostly white) are down to do stuff like this but when I did public school with blacks and latinos, no one would do something like this.

You mean didn’t not show up** Btw, you wanna come over to my place for some pizza?

tucson-represent! 30/m

Get out

Attached: 1510747139979.png (500x375, 396K)

Ahh the incel fallacy. Some people here are socially awkward but without them we wouldn't have our autistic reach, questioning the narrative isn't inherently virgin rage nor mean spirited. Quite the contrary actually, I care about my race & my children's future over what some multibillion news corporation says.

Attached: 1538743448759.png (1000x1000, 987K)

I never make plans for my birthday out of fear of no one coming, its completely irrational and possibly egotistical. Anyone else here like this?

Daily reminder that Newton and Tesla were incels.

Attached: 7F2650EE-E106-4F79-A77F-5EBABD110277.jpg (220x302, 39K)

lol 520 making terrible headlines as usual 28/m

I hope ICE deported his classmates

It's true that I am a lonely person. Yes, this situation has happened to me. Maybe I would have turned out differently if I had friends when I was younger.
I am unwilling to sacrifice my morality for company. I am not happy now and I'm afraid I never will be. At least I know I'm a good person and I do the right thing.

Dude, that would be fucking awful. I hope this is fake and/or gay.

I had to work the potato fields, when I turned 6 only thing they did was raise my daily potato quota...
KYS snowflake

I love how you pathetic faggots make this about yourselves rather than the kid

Attached: Render Dragon Ball Piccolo.png (1540x1600, 1.3M)

6 and already blackpilled... feel bad for this kid
And why did his parents publicly humilate him?

I was popular in school. In fact, I was the most popular kid in 4th and 5th grade. I had to change schools in 6th grade, so I had to start over with new friends. It was rough. I wound up fitting in just fine, and my athletic prowess really helped quite a bit.

Then I lost interest in social stuff. I stopped competing to be cooler, more popular, etc. My IQ was just a bit too high to fit in with most kids, and the whole world started to seem so absurd to me. I fell in love and had my heart broken, and that was it for my interest in social bullshit. The world hurt me by being too fucking retarded to comprehend. I'm trying to spare my children that same sense of alienation since they'll likely be high IQ as well. Luckily I have good genes and athleticism comes easy to my family line. Maybe I can convince them to fall back on that instead of leaving it behind like I did. It's hard to count on though, since niggers grow up so fast and thus dominate youth sports with their adult bodies surrounded by tweenage kids who can't compete. Who knows how it'll go?

Single mother, did this for GoFundMe is my bet.

Attached: 1540272272845.jpg (720x762, 106K)

>tolerance, 1 Love
99% of women are NPC's & only do what they think society wants them to do, instead of actually being a person & being/thinking for themselves. that's what hurt me. i dont want a mirror as a lover, i want some1 who is themself; now im bisexual in part because of that. true Love is eternal i think

Attached: XanaFromDarkMessiah.jpg (293x293, 21K)

>irrational
y-yeah haha

>I never make plans for my birthday out of fear of no one coming, its completely irrational and possibly egotistical. Anyone else here like this?

I've got 1 contact on my phone who is my friend. He hasn't returned a text in 2 years.

>friends with a nigger
Cringe

this
and bet the kid isn't even 6 and there was no party, mom was just there to pick up her paycheck

There is a text question and a picture. I was responding to the text. Sorry if that's confusing to you.

Faggot, nobody cares

Attached: 1531246169590.png (216x234, 7K)

help him before it's too late

Attached: 1510115615758.png (355x549, 146K)

>cool black kids
There is no such thing, and certainly, not when I was a kid.

Impossible, Newton and Tesla were valued members of society who improved the world

Also, why the hell would a news site report on this? That much of a slow day? Really wanted to rub it in for this kid? kek

Sam Hyde was a cool black kid before the shootings

Attached: qve74s5jwjoz.jpg (468x576, 43K)

This is bullshit. No kid turns down pizza. Kids will go to the party of even the most retarded kids, and parents usually force their children to go to parties with the weird kids. Also, who buys pizza before the kids arrive? Usually the kids will ask what pizza they want.

This is clearly bullshit. The single mother is looking for sympathy. It's a blatant setup. The kids looks more confused as to why they are there. There are all sorts of weird single mothers that pose and drag their kids to do odd things for attention. Look at all the freaks that force their kids to gay parades, protests or force them into tranny conditioning.

That poor kid is going to live a fucked up life.

I’m your friend now

Came here to say basically this

Did they check the basement?

>32 niggers turning down free pizza
Yeah, no.

Here the details. Some parents actually RSVPs. Mom even made gift bags. Whole thing went viral, now the Phoenix Suns and local MLS ad ting the kid VIP tix....

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article220487840.html

Look in the fucking mirror asshole and you will find your answer. Mirror mirror on the who is the worst human at all? It's OP.

Attached: capitalismlol(1).jpg (782x652, 72K)

>miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article220487840.html

It's bullshit attention seeking by the mother for free shit. Kids dont turn down free pizza.

Why are there so few plates? Why are there drinks and pizza if no one has arrived to tell the mother what they want?

This happened to my nephew.
But it turns out his psycho cunt mother (we told you, dude) didn't actually invite anyone so she could get pity points.

this isn't unusual. people are busy, make sure you confirm everyone is coming. kid is 6. i blame the parents.

32? Isn't that like the entire class? Did he get in front of class and invite everyone? Pretty weird. I had my 8 closest friends come and we played laser tag all day when I was 6.

Arizona is a very selfish weird state.

Attached: what you need.jpg (459x450, 30K)

There really aren't any niggers to speak of here in NZ. But I still think they're subhumans.

Exactly. God, these CUNTS put their kids through misery just for attention. They don't treat them like flesh and blood, they treat them like props. They get into fucked up relationships with fucked up people who end up doing fucked up things to their kids and they never, ever take responsibility for it. It is never their fault for their own selfish shitty actions.

There is no way kids turn down free pizza. They are 6 years old. They don't care about social status the same way a college student does. Even the weirdest and most unpopular teen could throw a massive party and get the whole class year involved with ease. People use people for things all the time.

clearly staged. why would the parent of this child want to broadcast his social failure on the local tv news?

its a 6 year old they cant drive much less walk to a party. If you want an event you have to let the parents know

You've obviously never met a woman with histrionic personality disorder.

This was literally the moment I never planned anything with anybody again

There was a total of like 3 black kids in my school and yet some how one of them still manages to steal multiples kids' bikes.
Niggers, every time.
What is it about bikes that attracts them so much?

I think we should send him a subtly Nazi themed birthday card with hundreds of signatures, to cheer him up.

Haha jokes on all of you I was feeling lonely and now you all replied to my thread

This. RSVP my niggas

Man that’s sad. I was lucky to have a group of about 6 close knit friends throughout school. I was still a loser but at least I had those guys.

>Not wanting to be invaded by sub-human filth
>Not wanting our women despoiled by animals
>Not wanting our accomplishments to vanish under a thousand feet of filth come 2100.
>"Evil and full of Hate"

It feel bad for you...it's like you don't know any better. You don't know we can no longer be programmed. We see you, for what you are. A cancer. A disease, and watching you trying to fit on your human mask, with your disjointed, unnatural movements, is disturbing.

You are Anti-White, and nothing but.

You have a sweet and beautiful mind. You are right.

Sexuality goes to the higher, as well as the lower. In the meat realm, it is physical love with a woman who can never feel love on the same level as you.

In the spiritual realm, you, as a member of the Human race, can allow the Holy Spirit inside you and feel the Love, and Transcendent Union with the Holy Spirit.

This is a greater form of love, and amplifies with celibacy. It denies the flesh, which is destined to fall away...and unites you to Spirit.

He's gonna turn into this!! Someone get this kid some pizza friends!!

Attached: elliot rodger3supreme.jpg (620x827, 50K)

Dont know this feel. When I was a kid I had like 50 people show up to my birthday parties. When I was a teen I stop giving a fuck about bday parties and just got high and drunk everyday. Man it must suck being beta.

You do realize how much of life you're missing out on by being so bigoted? What a waste.

Abused by father
Always switching schools
Bullied by kids
People didn't understand and I got cheated out of my promotion.

I'm not missing out on anything I wanted to be a part of.

That's sad

Is it a good place to live? Thinking of moving there to join Border Patrol. How hot is it?

Your bigotry starts with thinking everyone should think and do like you but they don't. Niggers, cripples, retards and faggots cost society and we can no longer afford. Hard times are coming.

you have no idea, kid! it only gets worse with each passing year

this is a fucking tragedy!

Attached: 1487279194820.jpg (471x480, 12K)

don't misunderstand me: i really am that which 'evil' most desires, & that which the 'angels' most desire; i willingly betray them both 4 my own amusement, as they start to trust me most ((if u can understand metaphors)), simply because they are not 'human'

Love has no bounds, & is unconditional

Attached: tumblr_mya1aqnoof1sos1i0o1_400.jpg (400x501, 53K)

Divorced family at a young age

In the ethnostate, children are required to go to each other's birthdays

Attached: 1462398985267.jpg (412x430, 32K)

Kikes who lied about everything

Conversely, you do realize how terrible the judgment is going to be for what you've done and continue to do? "Hard Times" indeed. We will not forgive, and we will not forget, what you have done, and the humiliation you wreaked upon us.

We may not feel safe cohabiting the same planet by the time that day comes. And then comes the mass carpetbombing...of your very existence, from the face of the scorched earth that rest beneath your blown and scattered ashes.

It's only right. You attempted to force policies on us that would see us disappear. We may, likely will, in turn force policies that make your ethnic genotype disappear completely, from existence itself.

After all. Nothing like this can ever happen again. And if the face of the planet has to change to ensure that, my heart sings praises to God receives His sweet rest, for I am unmoved, and am perfectly content with that. I have seen enough faces of your victims, women, men, children, I have seen enough of your horrors to now feel zero empathy. You are not us. You never were. And you can never be.

Let your women, children, small babies, pets, gardens - let every living thing associated with you be put to rest.

Dear Lord, hear my prayer...our prayer. Let this become a White World, and remove from it's face these disgusting sub-humans who mock our appearance with their own distorted reflection, and hideous subhuman ethical and moral standards.

Let it be reborn in the your image. Full of brotherly love, mercy, steadfastness, duty, honour, wisdom, compassion, intelligence and a shared lust for the commonwealth of Man.

"Man". "Man" being White People, who are the only creatures blessed with living souls on the face of the earth.

And let this prayer, sink into the hearts of those who sleep. That they may awaken, oh Lord, from their fatal slumber, take their captor by his face - and skin it Oh Lord -and turn it into a lampshade, just for shits and giggles.

Amen, Amen, and Amen.

Also no gays Amen.

wtf incels are based

Ah, I see. Then find a man of your own ethnicity who will treasure and adore you, and submit yourself to his Mastery over you.

In this, you will find spiritual awakening.

You were ok, right user?