Did you get lovingly packed lunch from your mom back in school or some mysterious goop plopped down by obese lunch...

Did you get lovingly packed lunch from your mom back in school or some mysterious goop plopped down by obese lunch 'lady' at school cafeteria?

I got packed lunch but I never appreciated it. Because my friends got their sugared salted fatty junk food.

What about you?

>“All Disease Begins in The Gut.” - Hippocrates.

Attached: cafeteria-lunch.jpg (1777x1369, 1.48M)

We had stuffed crust pizza and milkshakes in middle school.

I had a single mom so I was responsible for my own lunch, or ate the school lunch. Most lunches were just a sandwich. Pic looks good to me, I'd eat it.

ditch the pita and ranch, put cucumber and lemon juice on lettuce, and that's a great lunch for and adolescent

That's the nicest school lunch I've seen. I'm glad that this is what kids are getting now.
I was on the free lunch program and had to work in the cafeteria. I was always jealous of kids with lunchboxes.

I'd be happy as fuck with that lunch. Wtf. Those chicken legs look bomb.
I had a drunk single mom. I never had a lunch packed after 4th grade.
I was responsible to make my own, or get money from her purse. I could get 20 a week. Lunch was 4.25 a day.
This is how I first started affording dub sac's. Lol

boomer here it was pic related but with a 1 slice bologna sand also and a nickel to buy a small carton of milk

Attached: GettyImages-450771053[1].jpg (1200x900, 98K)

Neither. The "free and reduced lunch" only applied to kids whose family come from a specific income bracket. My mom was neglectful, nothing to eat at school, nothing to eat at home.

that is not a real school lunch

Attached: AD2F663C-597A-434C-9B68-D432C7B2CB29.jpg (1190x1528, 722K)

The democrats love to provide "socialized" things that only apply to poor people.

Oh boy another school lunch thread where we post the same 20 dead horse beaten pictures until the French and Swedes spam counter pictures of their school lunches cannot wait.

This, our lunches were fucking amazing, I would pay good money to be able to eat that food again. I miss those chicken enchiladas and the stromboli so fucking much

Same. I wasn't paying for whatever over priced slop the school was pushing, and if I didn't bring my own lunch, then I didn't eat. That was most of the time.

By poor, they meant brown people. Poor white people don't exist to them.

Attached: 1509488244099.jpg (500x667, 105K)

Seriously tho' I had to live in a Russia and go to Russian school (high end) due to dads work

Went on school trip to really poor school, they had healthy cheap food

Make a hundred pounds of brown rice for cheap for school lunch not pricey, or better yet make soup

Attached: 1533842823477.png (620x620, 530K)

I don't understand. What do you mean you were too poor for the free lunch program? Did your parents just not sign you up to work in the cafeteria?

That was not a thing where, and when I went to school.

in b4 endless train of Amerifats on electric scooters pics

Gee how was the depression you old fuck?

No my family made too much money to apply for it but my mom was neglectful and didn't feed me. My school didn't have a program to work in the cafeteria.

That's an orange dawg

>he's doesn't know their is affirmative action for food programs

Attached: 1537796065669.jpg (1024x979, 72K)

*brapfft*

Used to get the free meals ticket.
But i'd sell it to the fat kid and use the money to buy chips n batter bits at the local shop. Top scran
Extra salt n vinegar ploz mister!

Yep. MTA all the way.

I'm a shitskin so I got free breakfast and lunches from K-12. Mom didn't even make dinner sometimes we'd just come home from school and eat buttered toast. Also never had money so rarely got anything from the vending machines.

avoid STENT and heart attack. when you look at photo you disgard the white flour lookin thing, Potatoes out, Dressing Out, and whats in the sauce/batter on chicken -- any wheat/sugar then it's out, milk is out/4adults, orange okay. Wheres the water?

Bag of Doritos and I was cool.

Are you an honest to Kangz shitskin?

Attached: Das_Riiight.jpg (800x430, 61K)

slide the sandwich bread off the table onto the ground, place a BEET and CARROT down beside the apple. Boom a real meal.

You guys haven't invented a plate yet? Eating straight from the plastic tray is disgusting.
I had meals in primary school as my parents never had time to pack me anything.

My school made pretty good food and if you didn’t like what they had they also sold chick fil a

yep but not black like Dolezal wants to be.

What brings you to these far-off lands?

I've been lurking/posting here since the end of 2014 when the jannies killed off /sp/ funposting. There's still banter to be had but it will never be the same.

Ah, I remember you.

Based

Attached: 1540179652821.png (400x400, 30K)

kek, looks like prison food