What does Jow Forums think of Golden Rice?

What does Jow Forums think of Golden Rice?

Attached: golden-rice.jpg (611x344, 59K)

Rice is for chinks and twinks

White, Brown, Golden, I don't prefer one color over the other. I ain't riceist.

Degenerate rice mixing haha get it I said it in your accent

It's a good idea.
Honestly, I think all GMO foods should be to improve the nutritional value of the food, not to just make them immune to pesticides.

Different colours of rice should not mix. We should keep the rices apart.

I have never seen GMO rice nor will i ever buy it, only retards buy rice from kike stores. Stick to gook stores for proper rice.

About as appealing as a golden shower

Or instead of screwing with the genetic makeup of food, you could just get into phytoplankton

The golden race? Is that some kind of chink sympathizer rhetoric? Gtfo

Sure, that'd be a great ideal

But how do you make money off greater nutritional value in the food? Especially when this actually increases your agricultural costs as it impacts soil sustainability? These companies are out to make money. More nutrition in their GMO crops aren't desirable. Less nutrition, more growth; that's desirable.

The bottom line is that the bottom line is all that matters. Corporations don't give a flying fuck if they're selling you poison - so long as you buy it.

Healthier, more sustainable crops are simply more expensive. Capitalism selects against this; lowest common denominator here we come.

Damn, first your country got yellowed now your rice got yellowed.

i believe yellow rice should stay in it's own homeland, white rice should not mix with yellow rice, but instead both should work on improving their own species, no matter how much white rice hates its pistil.

Wtf is that shit

If you had a vitamin A deficiency and someone offered you the choice between the two, you seriously wouldn't opt for the option that could prevent you from going blind?

It's literally just a normal strain of rice with more beta carotene.

And yet people are tripping over themselves trying to be the first in line to offer new, healthier options because there is very obviously a demand.

I, for one, would pay extra for foods higher in B12, for instance. Or you could alter foods to not have xenoestrogenic properties. Or maybe make them hypoallergenic.

There are a lot of possibilities here that aren't being discussed because so many people just stick their fingers in their ears and scream GMO BAD ALWAYS!

Been hearing about how it's going to change the world for decades now

i fucked a dog in the ass once

Blame Greenpeace and co.

>GMO
>what is cultivation, horticulture, domestication, and animal husbandry?
We've been genetically modifying our food since the invention of agriculture you luddite. Only retarded faggots buy the anti-gmo commie bullshit.
>checks flag
Oh.

Attached: 1536391462044.png (586x578, 37K)

Activists destroyed the test crops, delaying it.

Rice with beta carotene to prevent vitamin A deficiency.

*fartz*

same with beans too. More than one bean type in the pot is a recipe for disaster

>i fucked a dog in the ass once

Go on. ...

ADV?

Oh, so that's why the local Chinese restaurant's rice is yellow.

You can say there's obvious demand, but that doesn't mean the companies involved are providing for it.
Especially when everything on the market is full of absolute dogshit and people are still gobbling it up by the billions of lbs.

It's pretty neat, user.

you have to go back, eh.

Now how about them Jews though guys, for real. They fulfill the role of the anti christ in history am I right?

Moon rocks are so sharp because they dont go through the kind of constant erosion that happens on mudball earth. If you introduced a moon rock to a child's sandbox, there might be a bloody foot.

I suppose that four-bean-chili is going to have to go in the bin, then. Shame, really. It could have fed a dozen starving kids in Angola-Zaire.

Unlikely, Chinese cuisine generally does not adulterate their rice. Indian food adds flavoring ingredients to their rice which gives it a yellow colour.

gooks put lead powder to weigh it down so they make more money
never trust the bamboo jew

Golden rice UBER ALLES!

Mixed feelings. Part of me likes it and part of me is angry because it means more niggers will live to breeding age.

>Chinese cuisine generally does not adulterate their rice
You know this isn't true. They flavour it with all sorts of herbs, spices, fruit, veggies and condiments.

Because rice is really bland. But Chinese food, at least what I've had, normally gives you the rice seperately from any flavor, which you have to add yourself. Of course, you could say Indian curry is similar, but the rice gets a little treatment before that, too. Meh.

Very broad brush. Various provinces in China have very different styles of cooking.

Go to a Sichuan restaurant, bud. If you like spicy food, it should be right up your alley.

Rice is not fit for human consumption, period.

I do not care what niggers in africa eat

I'm sure you know all about that, Chang.

...Not that I can say any different, but still.

if it aint farmed and harvested by certified indian curry nigger child laborers losing their parents in the himalayas its not going on my plate

Je suis, en fait, Québécois...

It is, though. And it isn't really for us.

>retards will continue to screech GMO BAD for the rest of the foreseeable future
I fucking hate this gay timeline, can we get shifted to one where people aren't retarded?