If you could ask Obama one question, what would it be?

If you could ask Obama one question, what would it be?

Attached: download (1).jpg (201x251, 9K)

Well if he had to answer & truthfully, it would be "What do you know about aliens/flying saucers"? Obviously

Attached: 1534731508618.jpg (200x250, 7K)

I have a few theories of my own but it's really the ultimate conspiracy. Isn't it?

Attached: 1534264199134.jpg (718x1023, 96K)

Why didn't you take out Assad?

Who killed Seth Rich

Barry, finish this sentence, radical islamic....

Attached: 1511014674711.jpg (490x427, 42K)

They tried

What do you want to know?

Attached: 1539065018308.jpg (475x701, 40K)

Why did you lie, when you said if people were happy with their plans, they could keep them? Why did you say that...when you KNEW you were going to make EVERYONE lose their plans they "liked" to pay for shit they didn't NEED or WANT...and then...IMPOSE A PENALTY for not carrying a plan that MET these mandates?

I HAVE A THOUSAND QUESTIONS FOR THAT STUPID NIGGER.

WORST POTUS EVER, and this is just healthcare.

Start another on economics.

*mumbles* niggasaywhat?

How big is michelle’s cock barry boy?

Russia blocked intervention. Also probably something something ulterior motives conspiracy oil whatever

I want to know everything that we know about them. What is there to even to know? I can't imagine anyone knows that much. Have we recovered alien bodies, ships, weapons? Who they are. Where they came from. What they were doing here. You know the basics.

And what agency oversees the alien operations

2nd Worst POTUS ever. Just fucking terrible.

Thank God for Trump.

Was it worth it

Agency? As in US? Don't be stupid.

Yeah this then maybe something down the line to MK Ultra then after that I'd go right into weapons smuggling from Libya to Turkey to Syria.

wats good nigguh

That's not a question

Why do you hate America?

If if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if...okie doke, how much penis have you smoked?

How does it feel knowing certain parts of the country would lynch you if you walked down the street, and NOT because you're black?

What actually happened on 9/11? Same question I would ask anyone who might know.

Well if there's a international agency for this sort of matter they must have a sort of collaboration with the US government.

Grab a ouija board and camp out at ground zero

Why did he rape her?

Do you regret making health care more expensive for everyone?