Jow Forums HELP MY NEPHEW IS BEING BRAINWASHED

shitshitshitshitshit the SJWs taught my nephew about trannies and now the little fuck is telling his female friends he wants to be a girl

He is fucking 11 who the fuck is the school to teach children who have not even hit puberty about trannies and tell them it is ok to just switch gender?
How am i even supposed to fight that degeneracy his mind is already corrupted now?
he was a normal kid a fucking month ago and now this shit....

This degeneracy is fucked....
What do i do?
How do i save him before that school sends him to have his dick turned into an axe wound?

Attached: REEEEE.jpg (500x497, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

transkids.biz
healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/testosterone-levels-by-age#aging
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just tell him about how painful and gory it would be. Print pictures if nessecary (if legal too)

Call him a fag too, shame him.

My sisters made me scared of needles
for life by going on about how painful a needle would be to scare me and making me think about it too much

I can't say id be comfortable redpilling a fucking 11 year old on what happens with trannies.
That shit is brutal for me to view.

I just idk... idk what to do...
I don't want to lose my nephew...

This is evil and if you aren't larping (unlikely) I feel for you. What a world. You will know the situation but what I would recommend is continually reinforce the idea that he can be a nancy boy without believing that he IS a girl. Let him act like a girl if he insists. Make sure he never indulges the "girl brain trapped in boy body" meme - that is body dysmorphia which is the true nature of transgender. The nancy boy stuff will extinguish itself as soon as he gets a new video game. I don't know situation but if you are too aggressive he may resist the cognitive dissonance and start getting validation from his "oppression/victim status" so I recommend conditioning him as I described. Give him a way out.

t. M.A. psychology

t.

Show him those graphic surgical videos of sex change operations. Let him see in gory detail what it actually means when mentally-ill people permanently mutilate their bodies.

Also explain to him that if he starts taking hormones, his dick will NEVER develop properly and if he changes his mind later in life, he'll still have child-sized genitals.

Show him the southpark episode?
>Mr Garrisons fancy new Vagina

Here is a good place for the little guy to shop
transkids.biz

Attached: IMG_20181023_022918.jpg (3200x4000, 1.4M)

Kill him and have your brother/sister try again. Lost cause.

Attached: 41784.png (1500x1552, 631K)

You need to explain to him that he will never be a woman and sex changes are genital mutilation and that the trannies are the ones that are brainwashes. Please save him

Show him tranny gore
Once he realizes that they are going to cut his dick off and turn it into an infection, he might not be so keen on the idea

I'm sorry man, might be the only way.

Tell him about the suicide rates, the many complications that follow the surgery etc.

This, & show him the sucide rates for these fuckers. Also start taking him out & spending wholesome time with him doing sports or outdoors or whatever. If there's anyone close to responsible for his future, it's you (& parents)

Fuck off you whingy cunt, and stop trying to brainwash little kids.

Introduce him to hentai

Attached: 23781B82-4D28-460A-821E-373811FE2461.jpg (1060x1500, 349K)

t. absolut fucking psycho

OP listen to me.
Sit him down and ask if he wants to be a girl or if he just wants life to be easier and more colorful.
I guarantee you its the latter.

I know he's young, but he can understand this.

>mutilating his dick is always a better option!

You fuck off, you shilling nigger.

This is the only solution. Desparate times and all...

sent to discord support lmao

I literally did not say or imply that at all; why are dirty beaners so fucking dumb?

How is that psycho? Let him know what hes in for and what all his peers will be pushing him to do.

Attached: 1540178568798m.jpg (595x1024, 39K)

I can't defend myself, man

I don't know, ask yourself, read your own posts aloud, and think about what being "trans" means.

Unironically, wipe him with a belt and ground him. Pain breeds men. Make sure he understands its not out of hate, but discipline.

This is good advice.

*whip
It's not his decision. His mind is not his own. It belongs to his teachers & (((the state))). You must asset your will / dominance over his mind in order to forge his destiny to manhood. Get his parents on the same page. Show his parents the suicide stats of trannies, and a video of the surgery.

>let me just expose a child to extremely adult material before they are ready
>before they understand the context
>before they can deal with it
Yep, nothing wrong here.

You are aware that things like this are normal? When I was little, I had a friend who was a girl and we played with her barbies and a doll house. I'm straight and never wanted a sex change. It's a thing kids go through.

But I mean, from how much you're freaking out, I'd be more worried about how you think.

I had to tell my 9yo about circumcision and the conversation probably scarred him because weniers are sacred to boys. Just tell your nephew about the surgery and he'll go back to normal.

ME:
>why are beaners so dumb?
YOU:
>ask yourself, read your own posts
ME:
>I don't think you understand the questi-
YOU:
>Think about what being trans means I don't know

I don't know what I expected..

Attached: 1540355819069.jpg (577x559, 108K)

When you were a kid there wasn't this --> Fucking kikes.

Explain to him why manhood is important. Inspire him to take pride in glory, honor, and sacrifice. Show him cowboys, race car drivers, astronauts, soldiers, knights, and presidents. After you gain his interest, say that you have to be a man if you want to become any of those things.

>violently abuse your own kids
>it will make them love and trust you
>trust me
Kek, how many times did daddy wreck your bare ham, nigger?

Ill tell you this much your nephew might literally be retarded by the time I was 8 i was fully concious and i knew better. being 11 and wanting to be a literal faggot is a choice hes making 100 percent of his own free will and hes literally a piece of shit for it. abandon him and shit on him every chance you get anything from here on out trying to change him is just going to reinforce it.

if my kids ever come out gay they are getting kicked out and shunned.

There is no more context than the aftermath of these botched surgury to let him know all there is to know about it. Do you want to frame it differently so he will accept it as normal? You are the sick one who wishes to lie to children.

Attached: 1540179517220.jpg (700x998, 128K)

>these "people" exist

Tell him he should really think about it and it's a serious decision and it's a lifetime of bullshit and that being a boy can actually be pretty awesome. Also tell him "wanting to be a girl" ain't it, chief. I didn't want to be a girl... I actually tried really fucking hard to be a good dude. I was a pretty attractive dude, even. It just wasn't me. Being a tranny ain't about what you want, it's a goddamn curse that you suffer through or transition and also suffer through.

It might not work, but it's pretty much all you can do.

Attached: 1875690227_eightbit2.jpg (1320x1600, 848K)

I guess not everyone can be as strong as Americans. That means USA. canada and mexico aren't players.

>11 year old boy will understand statistics and graphs

Try again pablo

You know what? Go ahead and let your nephew become a faggot who chops his dick off. You aren't strong enough to help no matter how hard you try. It is evident in your responses.

lol wieners are sacred to little boys that made me laugh

Tell him there is a place called hell and he will wind up there for eternity for going against his creators natural intentions of making him what he is now. The brainwashing is a form of the synagogue of satans desperate attempts to lead more souls to feed the machine of eternal torment and suffering. No amount of (((hormone therapy))) will ever replace what God made in the first place. It is an illusion of satan to destroy and blaspheme what is good and already perfected.

This. faggot OP is such a beta he has to come to /pol for advice on how to unfag his nephew.

Oops... This kike hijacked the thread and I thought it was OP. Nevermind.

Attached: 902.jpg (500x403, 28K)

>there is no more context than the aftermath of these botched surgury
Patently false considering these surgeries don't just happen out of the blue on a whim, you dense cunt.
>let him know all there is to know about it
Just as long as it completely demonizes the entire concept and anyone or anything involved with it, right?
>do you want to frame it differently so he will accept it as normal?
I never said that, and no, not necessarily.
>you are the sick one who wishes to lie to children
You're a fucking brainlet if this is the conclusion you've come to.

Kike spotted. Last thing you do OP is listen to C8vvkUic. You will burn in hell kike.

Attached: MeltingPot.jpg (644x792, 150K)

Take a closer look at what hest advocating, the way in which he probably "teaches" his own.

Thanks for this nonsense, I really like reading posts that have no coherent point whatsoever.

Oh look, another meat-head babbling rubbish.

>kike shill new
Creative today, aren't we?

dont send your kids to a public school then fuckhead?

There's a way to explain these things to the right audience, leaf.

This.

Also you might want to explain that there's actually no such thing as a sex change. You can mutilate yourself and turn your body into an abomination, but you cant change your sex.

Teach him to be proud of what he is, instead of longing for something he'll never be. Take him fishing or some other manly nature stuff, that'll put some hair on his chest.

>wait what? you don't agree with me??
>kike jooish shill conspiracy reeeeeeee
WEW LAD

Look he is just a kid. But he's your nephew. You can't do much without overstepping your bounds.
Try to be a positive masculine role model for the boy. Take him fishing or something. Maybe gocarts are more his generations' speed. Just show him the world of masculinity and don't ever bring up femininity.

>demonize
You can hardly demonize something demonic in nature

Just ignore the other three points and resort to making le yukky satanic homos pun, yeah, just like that. Now THAT'S how you learn and grow!

Pathetic.

Surgeons are either enticed by money or goaded into doing these things out of fear of reprisal. If you genuinely think there is an actual "medical" need for someone like this to get anything other than a free card to self mutilate with assistance then I would say you are apart of the problem you DOUBLE NIGGER

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Get him HEAVILY involved in sports IMMEDIATELY
Start making sure he eats healthy foods IMMEDIATELY

Hes at the age where hes about to enter a significant testosterone boost
:
healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/testosterone-levels-by-age#aging

Also take the ''low'' side of this chart with a grain of salt. It says 270 is considered normal but thats literally soiboy range. Speaking of soi, check what foods hes eating.
this too. Extreme times call for extreme measures im afraid

>learn
>grow

What are you some kinda commie?

t. goodest goyim of them all.

>New AND Improved
The epitome of kike logic

Attached: CB39C5B9-3B48-45BE-8CF8-8DBE507FB18A.jpg (676x704, 141K)

In quite a lot of cases transitioning is the best treatment we currently have; you might not like it, but it's true.

>11
>not hit puberty
why is Jow Forums so full of late bloomers?

Tell him its normal to imagine being a girl sometimes but that doesnt mean he actually wants to do it. Tell him 40% of people who do end up regretting it and killing themselves.

Holy fuck, did they died?

Attached: 26126921-Closeup-portrait-of-young-unhappy-annoyed-sick-woman-about-to-chuck-throw-up-puke-retch-bar (1300x1003, 119K)

Go to the school and make a scene with the teacher who brainwashed your kid. Threat legal action. Make the teacher shit in its pants.

Attached: pepealex.jpg (500x500, 49K)

KYS.

>encouraging children to dig out their own genitals to earn social points isn't satanic

Respect your nieces decision, Bruce.

>not hitting puberty in 4th grade
>late bloomer

>treatment
Excuse me but what the fuck do you mean exactly when you say that because as far as I understand this is a mental disorder that has nothing to do with their actual physical condition you DOUBLE NIGGER

Attached: 20181023_182517.jpg (540x304, 102K)

snitch all you want. we already know discord is a jew operation, run by jews, funded by jews, and they freely give up people's personal information without a warrant.

discord is cancer. always was. we've been telling you for years. any of you fags who still have it on the drive need to delete it immediately.

Are you implying that learning and growing are communist activities?

We dont let people with body integrity disorder cut off their healthy limbs as treatment, we shouldn't let people cut off their dicks. I believe the entire thing is related somehow to BIID, they are mental illnesses and should be treated as such.

If people want to take hormones and live as girls fine, maybe it will make them feel better, its no worse than what body builders are doing to themselves, but we should not physically mutilate people.

>what does treatment mean
>what do you mean when you say treatment
The means of improving a situation; careful, your close proximity to burgers might be affecting your IQ.

Instead of traumatising or shaming him out of the idea - which could have the reverse effect of making this rebellion seem even more attractive...

...why don't people explain that the real bigotry is in assuming that being a guy who wants to grow orchids, compose sonnets or get really good at cross stitch needs to have a dick permanently in his mouth and his own dick permanently removed.

All these bougie leftists bang on about toxic masculinity but they're just trying to create a sense of men failing AS men. They don't understand that to be a man is to be a multitude of things. Warrior, poet, chef, shitposter. Enough with the narrow notion of the masculine described by those with no experience of it. Explain that madness is suggesting that you have to "become" something else to be what you already are.

EXPLAIN HOW IN THE FUCK CUTTING SOMEONES GENITALS OFF WILL IMPROVE ANYTHING YOU MASOCHISTIC FUCK

I'm implying you sound like some kind of hoity toity liberal commie when you talk about "learning" and "growing" when confronted with the capital T truth by a god fearing leaf.

(I was kidding. I'm a tranny teehee.)

Wait until he grows up a little more and then you show him the pics. Wait until he turns 14.

>C8vvkUic
This is the last fucking time I argue with a kiwikike

guess you have a niece now

also don't try to scare them from what they want, it's not a boon, it's a great harm to them if they transition a decade or more later than they could if not some Jow Forumstard

>dig out their own genitals
This is ridiculous, way to misrepresent the years prior to transitioning and then the surgery itself just so you can say kids rip their own genitals off. Disgusting.

Maybe you should research this topic, it sounds like you have some good ideas and the vigor to pursue better outcomes; you'll probably cop flak for your comment though.

He'll have been on puberty blockers for a couple years at that point. Best to handle this as soon as possible. Probably not in any of the ways suggested ITT, but someone needs to talk to the kid.

It improves medical science.
Let these people be treated as guinea pigs by surgeons.

Attached: 5911114+_f6468b4ebbfea4302950560d4a34387b.jpg (475x722, 50K)

I sure hope so
Transgender “surgery” is butchery, plain and simple

Attached: CBC76A12-5D8F-46A9-9238-44E7C1F20EFE.png (871x702, 219K)

If someone has an irrational and seemingly incurable hatred of their current sex organs, what practice method of treatment do you propose? The standard is therapy, hormones, and potentially surgery. I'd love to hear the one simple trick that this leaf uses to cure gender dysphoria is just five minutes!

On the one hand I agree with this, it's gonna suck transitioning later if it comes to that.

On the other hand, he's an impressionable young kid and there's no guarantee that it'll ever come to that, and he's too young to be making these kinds of decisions, but if he's going to try and make these kind of decisions he needs to understand that transitioning is a SERIOUS thing and not something you do on a whim when you're 11 years old and think "being a girl would be neat" for the first time.

>labels labels labels
>as a god fearing leaf I know da troof
>god-fearing
Retard spotted.

Why are you replying to my posts twice?

Just tell him that it's silly and in a few years time he will like girls more than idea of being one

Fuck him in the ass. He'll change his mind and not want to be a girl after that.

Whatever your dumb ass wants to call it, it's a tool in the kit of the best treatment we currently have.

OP, you should just talk with him. Explain him that it's just a phase and that it has loads of bad things to come with it. If you show him pictures of the operations, he's gonna end up with a PTSD or trauma or shit.

>become a cripple to live out a fantasy that will never come to fruition
Do they really believe some chad will come and sweep them off their feet once they get that ol' gash up and running? They must realize that no self respecting man would ever shove their cock into something that is a glorified gloryhole of flesh and sorrow.

Attached: 1540245768885.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Show him the beautiful neopussy or whatever the crazies call it

Be a cool uncle, take him to a strip club. Have him hang out with you and the boys and let him crack a cold one. Shoot some fucking guns or blow some shit up. No matter how much shit his parents give you, they'll be thankful eventually if they're not nutjobs.

It's called a leadpill

Attached: 2tslldrklaiz.jpg (640x609, 50K)