BREAKING VENEZUELA IS BEHIND THE CARAVAN

breitbart.com/politics/2018/10/23/mike-pence-honduran-president-told-me-venezuela-funding-migrant-caravan/

can we invade venezuela now? They need to be liberated.

Attached: breakingnews.png (600x333, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H-jUpl6AL48?t=134
insightcrime.org/news/brief/son-of-honduras-ex-president-arrested-for-drug-trafficking/
insightcrime.org/news/analysis/us-accusations-put-honduras-president-in-difficult-spot/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_homeless_population
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why send ground troops when bombing into submission will do?

>Vice President Mike Pence on Tuesday said Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernández told him that the migrant caravan marching toward the U.S.-Mexico border is “financed by Venezuela.”

>Pence made the allegation while defending President Donald Trump’s assertion that Middle Easterners make up a part of the 7,000-strong caravan in an interview with Washington Post national political reporter Robert Costa.

>“It’s inconceivable that there are not people of Middle Eastern descent in a crowd of more than 7,000 people advancing toward our border,” Pence said. “In the last fiscal year, we apprehended more than 10 terrorists or suspected terrorists per day at our southern border from countries that are referred to in the lexicon as ‘other than Mexico’ — that means from the Middle East region.”

>The Vice President then revealed that Hernández told him that “leftist groups” from the Central American country organized the caravan, “financed by Venezuela” to “challenge our sovereignty, challenge our border.”

>Pence also said he has held discussions with Guatemalan president Jimmy Morales and Mexican officials about the caravan and vowed to do “everything in our power” from preventing the migrants from “violating” the southern border.

so venezuela is onthe us side and wants to trmp be re elected?

its rather trump tards blaming venezuela because bankroting them didnt work.

I don't believe it for one second.

Attached: dea07464-e0e2-4b6a-b098-079ba7c59acc.png (1080x1920, 152K)

it is a win not matter which libtard is funding. They are funding their own funeral.

Attached: wall_wanted.jpg (1176x868, 479K)

Sounds like mike neocon want more war while obeying his (((master))).

How could Venezuela afford to send a caravan? Do they even have a currency at this point?

is that a real tweet?

Attached: 1540002235705.jpg (755x511, 139K)

Gonna say no

Fucking KEK.
I actually saw this on instagram like two days ago but I thought it was just another venezuelan spreading fake news. Please be true, literally giving you a reason to invade us.

are you using Internet to farm runescape money?

Rubbish. Looking for an excuse to invade Venezuela and they know this will get the support of Trumps voters.

>can't afford to feed and clothe their own people
>can afford to hire people from other countries to bum rush the one superpower left in the world
all that runescape farming must've short-circuited them

Trump should place travel bans on Honduras, Guatemala, and Venezuela.

The goverment has all the money.

Attached: border wall.jpg (1536x864, 183K)

>no money or weapons to launch a military invasion
>use their own population as a biological weapon instead

War sure has gotten weird the last few decades.

Attached: NavyBrony.jpg (1023x574, 32K)

>Invade Honduras
>Block caravan
>Block caravan from coming back
>They are now stuck in Mexico with no money

I will be forever satisfied

In Miami, Mata had earned $160 a day working in construction. Back in Honduras, the only work he could find was selling clothes: he barely made $4 a day, and had to give a cut to the gangs.

Removing his camouflage Duck Dynasty cap, he showed a scar on his scalp, left after a gang beating when he failed to make the payment.

“We live like slaves in Honduras,” he said. “I lived so much better in the US.”

oy vey

Attached: rat faced kike.jpg (220x278, 19K)

I don't like my house
im coming to live in yours, im going to shit it up and blast umpa music all night and i smell like shit.
see you soon

oh fuck, here we go. Good ole USA needs new war 101 to satisfy MIC....or or OR the destabilization of Venezuela was done on purpose to get the oil when it collapses and the USA finds it "necessary" to invade because..*spins armageddon wheel"...country sent caravan. This is book 2 to Confessions of an Economic Hitman unfolding before out eyes.

LOL WHAT A FUCKING RETARD
BELIEVING THE GUY THAT GOT REELECTED DESPITE LOSING THE ELECTION AND REELECTION BEING AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION

Yeah, let's make it so ours doesn't also.

Attached: sub-buzz-8514-1522376172-5_20181024002550153.jpg (689x682, 306K)

Whether the allegation is true or not doesn't really matter. How the international community reacts to the allegation is what will dictate the result.

BULLSHIT

we know soros is behind this we saw the israeli vans and also soros just false flagged himself with a fake bomb. soros spread the lie also that venezuela did it because everyone was pointing out that it's his fault and trump took notice as well. what would venezuela get out of this? nothing. soros gets everything.

Attached: sorosshine.jpg (1536x1536, 185K)

THEY WILL REACT THE SAME WAY AS WITH THE SYRIAN MIGRANT CRISIS, IN THE END ITS JUST POOR MISERABLE PEOPLE TRYING TO MOVE TO A BETTER COUNTRY THEY ALREADY DID THAT BEFORE THE CARAVAN JUST INDIVIDUALLY

BASED CHAVEZ

ALT RIGHT BTFO

How many of the Syrian migrants were being funded by the government to illegally traverse multiple countries to claim refugee status (even though traversing multiple countries is not allowed when doing so)?

Again, the suggestion that Venezuela funds this to destabilize the US could change policy. Venezuela can't survive much more strain than it's already under.

Yeah, it's just a (((coincidence)))

Attached: Schlopc.jpg (225x225, 26K)

Venezueal doesn't have any money, it's George Soros for fucks sake. youtu.be/H-jUpl6AL48?t=134

DUDE ITS JUST PEOPLE WALKING THAT GOT SEMI ORGINIZED AND THE VENEZUELA THING IS JUST ONE OF EL PRESIDENTES LIES
insightcrime.org/news/brief/son-of-honduras-ex-president-arrested-for-drug-trafficking/ THIS GUY IS FROM THE SAME POLITICAL PARTY
EVEN HIS BROTHER HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF DRUG DEALING
insightcrime.org/news/analysis/us-accusations-put-honduras-president-in-difficult-spot/

You've got to be in the caravan because the Democrats keep telling me your country is a heap of shit and everyone wants to come to the USA. How far are you from the border now?

LOL IM A RESIDENT IN THE USA
IM HERE VISITING SOME FAMILY

So you can confirm the place you were born is a heap of shit and that it has everything to do with how shit you, and your family, and forefathers etc are and you want to bring that garbage type mentality to the USA? confirm/deny

It's HAPPENING!

Attached: helpers.jpg (1920x972, 269K)

yeah

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (551x548, 54K)

Ok

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (369x233, 12K)

Of course not. Too many shitskins and feminists.

Attached: CORTEZ.jpg (600x578, 85K)

G0DvIEWv=GODVIEW

According the wiki article below Venezuela has 2,000,000+ homeless. If Venezuela wanted to start some shit they could send a caravan with 100,000+ and barely notice it. Honduras alone has 1,000,000+ homeless. These countries need to team up and send a caravan of 500,000+ and force Trump's hand to take serious action.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_homeless_population

Lulz, top tier Venezuelan bants.

IM INCLINED TO BELIEVE THAT IT WOULD BE THE SAME WAY BUT ILL NEVER KNOW
WHAT I KNOW IS THAT THERES A BUNCH OF MILLITARY GOVERMENTS THAT DID NOTHING BUT PLUNDER AND THEY ALL HAD THE SUPPORT OF THE USA
AND EVERYTIME SOME DECENT DUDE CAME ALONG ALL THE SHITTY PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY HAD TO DO WAS CALL HIM A COMMUNIST AND HED BE GONE AND SOME MILITARY GUY WOULD COME AND SELL HIS ASS TO THE USA WHAT A WONDER!!

The used by on those MOABs is getting closer.
It's not their fault they were born as bombs, we should just let them be what they want.

>You will never be a GAU-8
Why even live?

Attached: venezuela_green.png (801x467, 38K)

Soros playbook:
1. Crash economy
2. Destabilize population
3. Pump money into government
4. Send hordes to neighboring countries
5. Repeat

how can Venezuela fund anything?

Why is there a train?

Speaking of trains it'll be a great idea if someone trained to stop them stops them as opposed to people not trained.