What The NPCs Lack

When someone explains what the "inner voice" is, it goes over NPCs heads. NPCs believe the "inner voice" is their ability to think out loud in their own minds. That isn't what having an "inner voice" is. To have an inner voice, you should have: guilt, concern, and determination. When you lack any of the three, it produces unstable minds.

>GUILT: Without it, NPCs form bad habits that harm themselves or others. Could be drug-use, unprotected sex, ignoring responsibilities, attacking the moment something isn't ideal to them. They can say "punch your local nazi today!" with no consideration for their victims except for "they're nazis because they aren't comrades". What if Cuck Norris round house kicked a pregnant woman? He was already pro abortion. Go ahead, think about how happy he would have been to assault a woman, causing a miscarriage at an abortion rally.

>CONCERN: Do not confuse concern with fear. Fear is the one thing NPCs have to protect them, except from themselves. Concern is ability to consider negative effects. Transgenders that go through with surgery lack the concern to think about how they would feel years later. As we all know, transitioning isn't just a painful experience, but an experience they will have for the rest of their lives. There are transgenders that attempt to transition back. No matter what they do, their bodies won't ever be the same.

>DETERMINATION: You might look upon protests or organized antifa events and think they're determined to win. But when you speak to any NPC one on one, they have a defeatist mindset. "Of course, Kavanaugh got confirmed, old men run the government." "I knew those Russians would help Trump win". You see shills often try to give anons here the impression that we, as in Jow Forums that one guy, believes the right will always lose. But you must know, that's the attitude the left project onto us. The rest of us are full of energy and creativity. How we use that spreads further than the lies they push.

Attached: okaytogray.jpg (1200x1585, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bD7tW4nrj-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Inner voice aside there's no reason to take anything about the NPC meme seriously unless you're Republican. If you're a Democrat it doesn't matter what you think. It stops there. if you're Democrat you're automatically an NPC

all this talk about an "inner voice" is missing the fucking point

NPCs stand on the sideline while history is being made, PCs make history

How did work out for you?

NPCs vote with no guilt of support harmful decisions, no concern for others' welfare, and no determination to prove their idealistic society would work.

>NPCs vote
could have just ended it there senpai, PCs start revolutions

Checked. Nice run down, OP.

What if the reason Twitter banned the NPC accounts is because most of the left actually aren't real people but instead are computer generated AI's running on flawed algorithms.

I had 2000 character max. I see no point in a follow up explanation when you should know better by now. First two posters commented rather quickly.

You posted 4 seconds after I created this thread.
You posted 8 second after I created this thread.

But I guess it took you two 10 seconds to read this, right?

what does that thread have to do with anything

>Two posters post with 8 seconds of the thread's creation
>My ID changes
Hey, mods, don't do that.

dont abuse your power jackass

Don't worry, it's not like I'm archiving this thread personally or anything.

>wageslave discussion
GOD DAMMIT

Love it and saved, checked.

Attached: 1540347854061m.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

>You posted 8 second after I created this thread.
you don't know how to count user :3
let me help you - compare 13:52 to 15:36 and 16:00 - is that 8 seconds?
>>I had 2000 character max. I see no point in a follow up explanation when you should know better by now.
o-ok?

Yeah except they are irl

>It's OK To Be
>NPC
It even rhymes and it would have people looking up the term

"Too Gay, Must be Gray"

Whatever keeps you posting, user. :3

Kek confirms NPCs lack guilt, concern and determination

>10+ replies in and no shill post
>it's up to me
The NPC meme is a mossad leftypol Reddit psyop. Only new faggots spread it since they're new to /Pol

>newfaggots
>leftypol
Damn, that's a good shill post. Kek even thinks so

What you are describing is a conscience. An inner voice is required to have one, but a conscience is not all an inner voice is.

Not always. Exposure can stop someone droning being a democrat, most people don't get exposure to the nonleft that isn't demonized, so it can be a hard nut to crack.

Though that makes me wonder. You guys know anyone who has ever been right wing and decided to become a democrat? For some reason that doesn't seem to be a thing.

Whatever to split you, right? That is the tactic jew use, you use and now we use.
Do you realsie you are leveling up people by creating arguments.

So when they see this argument irl they can destroy it faster, thanks to you.

>Internal monologue or self-talk refers to a person's inner voice that provides a running monologue while we are awake. It reflects both conscious and unconscious beliefs. Self-talk influences how a person reacts to a situation—both how they feel and what they do. This is called the cognitive model.
That is right

>Only republicans take mental disabilities seriously
You're not wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=bD7tW4nrj-Y

This.

Attached: NICE.jpg (344x419, 27K)

>Spelling "Grey" with an A

Amerilards, everybody.