Is zoomer music objectively the worst?

When I was in high school me and most of my friends were into alternative rock bands/ post punk style music like The Killers, The Strokes, Arctic Monkeys, etc. Nowadays everyone listens to the same shitty sub-genres of hip-hop. Even the decent stuff is still shit in comparison to what we listened to. Is this just a trend? Or will zoomer music continue to become more meaningless and degenerate?

Attached: 6ix9nie.jpg (596x431, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hauraki.co.nz/shows/bhuja-with-leigh-hart-jason-hoyte-matt-ward/
youtube.com/watch?v=zucBfXpCA6s
youtube.com/watch?v=wxwu7FYFSek&t=959s
youtube.com/watch?v=aepU_s7x5p4
youtube.com/watch?v=kH9aX7puAlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this bait?

The Strokes, Arctic Monkeys and The Killers etc are all essential cuckcore radiofriendly faggotry

If you don’t listen to Bach you are a faggot.

You're a narcissist and you should kill yourself

If you don't listen to BHUJA you are a faggot.

hauraki.co.nz/shows/bhuja-with-leigh-hart-jason-hoyte-matt-ward/

..also the Killers are the worst band ever!!!!!

I listen to synthwave. But I'm quite a bit older than high school age.

Attached: 1875690227_eightbit.jpg (1320x1600, 804K)

All music is the worst.
Get on the audiobook train.
I only allow the BOM, D&C, POGP and Bible to play in my house.

Attached: 52b55ee6c54b7371b5e11e180a0e22da--missionary-pictures-missionary-gifts.jpg (736x1104, 195K)

Define Zoomer Sir?

Most of my circle enjoy this.

youtube.com/watch?v=zucBfXpCA6s

After a little swazi gold, Most relaxing and thought-provoking artist in the world today, which is saying much as she is from Ukrainian heritage...They have some nobility left there after they threw it all away recently.

Yes, those faggots don't even know about Visual Kei

>The Killers, The Strokes, Arctic Monkeys,
Nice b8 m8

>he doesn't listen to 1488 parodies of the killers

Attached: 98987984.gif (375x266, 532K)

Generic pop rock > disgusting nigger beats

It’s all about House Music. Shame we don’t have the greater taste that EU & Netherlands have for electronic music.

These SoundCloud rappers are a meme, and I don’t understand why it’s so popular. Most likely because it still promotes & glorifies Niggerdom .

What the fuck is this grinning skittles toothed coon I keep seeing everywhere? Do I even want to know?

Attached: 1537942361592.png (235x279, 73K)

yeah those are pretty bad

I'm 23 and I mostly listen to bands like Metallica & Motorhead

house and trance

some faggot rap """""""artist"""""""" that nps like

welcome to wigger world circa 2008

The killers and Arctic monkeys also just released albums in the past couple of months, there's no reason teens aren't listening to them.

Kavinsky?

Thats tekashi 69 literally the fucking GOAT of rappers

brags about infiltrating the blood sect 9 trey gangsters and dropping them like flies from his pay constantly

now the guys that set him up are getting nervous and cracking subliminal jokes because they know any day now that hes going to drop them

lmfaoooo hes 10 FOR 10 ON THE BILLBOARDS STOOOPIDDD HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU NOT KNOW

Literally red pilled and supports trump

Attached: download (2).jpg (183x138, 5K)

But during time you grew up every normal grown up thought that the music you listen to is also degenerate and meaningless its with every generation the same.

But he looks like what would happen if aIDS could manifest into a human form. I don't listen to colored music. How the fuck would I know what these obsolete cotton pickers are up to these days? I lost all interest back in 2004. Ogga boog hos and fresh kicks,ogga booga ice an grillz n shiet. There give me a million dollars and a grammy.

2016-current year has been great for music, Just stop listening to shit your dumbass sister listens to.
youtube.com/watch?v=wxwu7FYFSek&t=959s Based Aussies.

> he didnt grow up listening to hip hop in the 90s

yep, you missed out

> a million dollars and a grammy

it really be like that

just know it only works because of whatever transcended mkultra is being used on a mass scale now

I have seizures every time i see this fucker

Not even pokemon can compete with his hair

This guy gets it

Acid House

Attached: image.gif (404x472, 2.48M)

Yes but it's objectively getting worse and it has everything to do with the moral decay of the western societies. Music is a mirror of our values.

T. Professional classical musician

we are living in a clown world just give up goyim

>this song is better than anything by boomers

youtube.com/watch?v=aepU_s7x5p4

Attached: trippie dark knigth.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

Attached: 1875690227_eightbit2.jpg (1320x1600, 848K)

Which one are you?

Attached: 1540346433600.jpg (2605x2617, 715K)

>The Killers, The Strokes, Arctic Monkeys,

Fucking trash music.

youtube.com/watch?v=kH9aX7puAlA

this man speaks the truth, like holy moly who unronically puts this garbage into their cd player to listen to it, its uncomprehensible

Attached: 32_cab_calloway-theredlist.jpg (899x620, 75K)

nice bands for middle school kids that like guitar music but still want that synthesized pop sound

>surge
does it still exist?

core gen y but never heard of this beverage

Attached: columbo_8-top-tv-detectives.jpg (400x266, 44K)

this. Here we just have superior electronic music without vocals that is basically like future classical music. No vocals = you can think for yourself and no secret messages to brainwash the masses.

>Here we just have superior electronic music without vocals that is basically like future classical music.
>No vocals = you can think for yourself and no secret messages to brainwash the masses.
look at this cancerous faggot completely overestimating his stupid shit, you sound like a fag and your shits all retarded, its always been.

Attached: 1478403106744s.jpg (250x241, 7K)