Why do spic and numales eat their nails constantly?

Why do spic and numales eat their nails constantly?
I never see a white men doing this, it's always spics or nu-male cucks

Attached: 0005190843.jpg (1140x514, 73K)

I am white and do it all the time. AMA

I get manicures.

im white and i do this all the time, not everything centers around race cuck

How do you live with yourself
Yeah sure but spics and nu-males do this CONSTANTLY. they can be 4 hours eating their nails out

Nu males are white

Women do it also. It may be linked to high estrogen levels.

Are you a faggot?

spics, numales and five year olds.

there, solved the problem for you

gay and AIDS-infected

nu-males detected

It's because they have AIDS

Anxiety. White men that aren't confident in themselves and have self-esteem issues tend to do it, spics because they are high strung and violent.

Even whites that bite their nails are still white.
I guess this thread is retarded anyways.
And if you actually wanted to know you could have guessed:
>Habit
>Depression
>Stress
>Anxiety
Are all things that can motivate this behaviour, it's a pathological way to deal with stress for the most part and it becomes a habit.
t.Biter

Autocannibalism
Aside from my shit or piss I compulsively eat anything that comes off my body. I don't know how it started or why I can't stop.

>i never see (a) white (men)
>singular or plural
>choose one

Maladaptation from when the person doesn't know how to handle anxiety as a kid.
t.nail bitter.

>be white
>have ADHD
>must fiddle or toy with something
>just end up picking at my nails
>sometimes pick my nails off with my teeth
>chew on them for an hour and spit them out

It's mainly just my ADHD which drives me to do it. but that right there is disgusting and more something along a very disturbed individual. my nails are just short.

Also chewing off nails works better then nail clippers.

Attached: ayy.png (437x436, 432K)

It is ADHD, which is caused by hectic hedonistic enterntainment today. Blame the jew.

Many years ago I had this as a habit. I forcefully broke it which took time. Never thought about it since. It's a very common habit among all people. This thread is fucking retarded.

Chewing your nails is a sign of insecurities.
It's not race... It's beta males.

Nails equal better manual dexterity. If you chew off your nails, you're less effective as a human/primate.

You are not needed.

My boss does it, his nails are like little stubby ones now.

>another small thing that nobody will really care about that is used to send us further down the purity spiral.
Golly. It’s almost like bit by bit nobody’s going to be white enough

>

Its fungus look it up.

Do you molest kids and/or animals as well?

That was a deal breaker in the single days. Imagine what they would do to your cock.

Attached: D2BE55E5-D036-4B7F-8025-90252CD27B52.jpg (237x255, 37K)

Is that how people have nails wider than their length? Wide, short nails are so fucking gross.

It’s caused by shitty genetics, though nail biting is caused by shitty genetics too, I guess

I recently stopped this bad habit. Since I was in Primary school I used to bite them, because of an anxious impulse or something. My mother bought some transparant nail liquid and paint it on my nails that had a repulsive taste to get me to stop, but I continued anyway. To improve my chances of employment and respect from others, I started clipping them instead starting a few months ago. It's not a big deal either way.

It's a childish habit. You see it commonly in nu males because nu males lack the will power and self respect to break childish habits and maintain proper adult hygiene

Biting your nails doesn't automatically make you a numale or lacking in will power, but it's part of a cluster of traits that are common in that type of person. Video game playing is another example. Another would be wearing graphic t-shirts and other teenager clothes as a late 20's or 30's man

oh man, I have a relatively common habit
according to this thread I'm a nu-male now
nooooooooooo
how will I go on

sage and hide

>be in highschool
>playing dodge ball
>I get the ball this time
>aim at a scrawny looking skeletor
>aim of a hawk, focused as fuck, gripping the ball perfectly
>throw the ba
>fingernail bends too much
>feel the most disgusting and spine chilling cringe shiver vibrate over my entire being, one of THE worst feelings ever
>never had long fingernails ever again

What is anxiety

Chewing your nails was the only way to trim them for most of human evolution, so I think everyone has the instinct to do it.
The main factor for people that continue to do it in the modern age, despite having access to nail clippers and knowing it's a bad habit, is mostly lack of self discipline/impulse control.

I read that people pared their nails down with small scalpel-like instruments or just filed them down.

chewing on something like food or anything reduces anxiety. biting on your nails is another way to chew on smth its because of anxiety

Never seen it here. Must be jewish genes showing up there

Attached: argie-nose.jpg (300x168, 7K)

I'm talking about stone-age and early/pre-tool human ancestors.

They probably wore their nails down through working with their bare hands a lot back then, but they would still chew them if they got too long or damaged. Chimps and other primates do the same thing today.

never done it in my life
I think I'd gag if I put my fingers in my mouth

You probably had parents that taught you not to do it early on.

You know you can get infections for doing this, right?
I mean, I get anxious and I break my nails, but I don't do this by biting/eating them.
And I don't this to the point of my hands looking like pic related OP posted.
Just cut your nails short and this should help, dude.

I do not, my nails are shiny and translucent.

Hmmm. Just came to a realization. The only numales I know are white.

Attached: SnuggleWithMe.jpg (600x450, 26K)

Any woman with standards would instantly turn you down no matter what if your nails resemble OP's pic. It's disgusting, really gross looking and no one would want to be touched by those stubs.

>t. Have a lot of girl friends and fuckbuddies who have confirmed that its the most repulsive shit

Might have to do with abuse, could be nervous health issues, some people grow up without parents, etc

More importantly; what are you doing looking at other dudes' fingernails? Faggots... No one asked for your opinion of their appearance.

>Implying someone you marry will care about your fingernails
There is a good reason why the NPC meme that says 90%+ of people are soulless and just waiting to be eliminated like old programs... Attacking what you perceive to be weak is not going to do anything but get you poisoned eventually.

They're constantly scared.

>I think I'd gag if I put my fingers in my mouth
have you never eaten wings?

Attached: 4141.png (1154x786, 915K)

What the fuck, dude?

Men with long nails is weird as fuck as well. I had a classmate whose nails were long, he wasn't even a faggot, I guess he just didn't care about it. His nails were at the same length women usually let theirs grow when they don't want them too short nor too long.

Tip for nibblers: If you catch yourself biting your nails say "Ugghh!" either in your head or out loud, and visualise shit all over the tips of your fingers. Then – and this is the most important part – go wash your hands.

I used to bite my nails as a child. one day when i was 7 my dad saw me doing it and he told me to cut it out because i can potentially get hepatitis that way. he's a doctor. ever since then my finger nails have never gone into my mouth

How the fuck do you break them? Like an animal?

Climbing trees.

hu'white bois are weak and always nervous someone is gunna get revenge upon them for their rat like traitorous dishonorable behavior

Attached: hu'whiteboi_diet.jpg (1350x992, 203K)

Attached: 1540350786666m.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

It's a residual grooming habit.

I bite the edge and peel it off. Am I the only one who does this?

My ex girlfriend still does that. She’s 24 years old and a elementary teacher. She does that for long time. She never has a nice nail.