Why is Poland investing 55bn USD in its military?

Why is Poland so afraid?

Attached: 903194B2-66FA-48DE-B74E-06519EB49FF7.png (1272x1164, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PL-01
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4511928/EU-threatens-Poland-Hungary-SANCTIONS.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-40259268
esjnews.com/hungary-lays-counter-claim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They dont want to get annexed by the EU Reich.

Russia are running WW3 drills

It may have something to do with that old af tank

They know you fuckers are going to invade them sooner or later.

There are dangerous muslims next door.

because Krauts are going to chimp out on them again with their EU army to force them to accept nigger migrants

Poland is sandwiched between Russia and Germany, 2 countries they have historically been at odds with. It makes sense.

Their new tanks are pretty sexy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PL-01

Attached: PL-01 tank.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Because their neighbours are Russia and Germany ...

They are next door to a failing state full of islamists

Because Russia is getting militant again. They used to be confident that US and NATO would have their back if Russia tried anything.
...they aren't sure of that anymore.

Attached: Trump after meeting.jpg (710x473, 234K)

When Western Europe becomes a caliphate, Eastern Europe needs to be able to defend themselves.

I hope Poland gets nukes also. Not even joking.

But they joined voluntarily.

Oh God, Shareblue is back for the mid-terms.

Attached: CNNPC Orange Man Bad.webm (640x330, 2.34M)

In Russia?

back when it was an Economic union and not an Orwellian federal governing body

>to force them to accept nigger migrants
They are trying to get 35,000American GIs into their country permanently, 70% of them are black or mutt. Compare that to the 1,000 “refugee” quota that was proposed for Poland 3yrs ago.

no in germany u fucking faggot

>They are next door to a failing state full of islamists

There is quite some water between Britain and Poland.

Attached: 4FDA15F0-40B4-4095-8F52-39D67A2EFCF9.jpg (480x720, 49K)

>russia
>eurabia

were buying all the shermans

worked against those g*rms in ww2, will probably do the job in ww3

I said failing, not failed.

Does one imagine the local public are for it in its present form and direction.

cope

Attached: one generation.jpg (953x836, 166K)

2004?

Well, Poland already has the strongest army in Europe right now, and it's not like they can expect help in case of war.

Probably because you're a bunch of kikes.

Therefore they should be able to leave voluntarily, but given how EU acts we all know what would happen.
They are doing right thing.

Britain is leaving without any problems, we even offer them a free trade deal.

Except they wont. Much bigger economy of germany will be able to invest 100 billion only by 2025

Based.

g*Rmans need to be kept in check. I wish we could give nuclear weapons to Poland for free. They're not safe here anyway.

How many M4 tanks can they get for that much?

Eastern Europe is turning into a flashpoint.
Russia's future is not looking so great and they'll have security concerns that might make them aggressive. If they want to expand their borders to reach choke points (as they have done historically), they'll have to do it soon. Probably within 10-20 years. Because after that they won't be able to anymore. They're a petro-state right now. Their economy is non-competitive and their skilled labor force is getting very old (after the collapse of the USSR they stopped cranking out so many scientists and engineers, etc).
And Russia expanding is not something that Germany would necessarily oppose anymore. They might choose to ally themselves with Russia. That's something that the US is very afraid of. Germany's industriousness and Russia's vast resources, labor force and military would be able to rival the US.
The US wants a Western European Union. That's something that it can manage. But a Eastern-ish Europe-Asia Union is something they very much want to avoid.
So the US and Poland probably made deals already. The US will help Poland to make sure that this never happens. So Poland will suddenly have a lot of money for things like that. There will probably be a lot of US investment and favorable trade deals for Poland in the next decade.

Why not just nuke us?
Literally no one in Europe would mind or not praise you.

50k USD in 1944 dollars, around 750,000 USD in today’s prices. They should get several hundred thousand Shermans with that money.

Yes, 2004, before the EU tried to force mass migration onto everyone. Before they started pushing for articles to kill the internet as you know it.

g*Rmans and land can be saved by being annexed into greater Poland. Nukes would destroy ancient Slavic lands.

am I the only one who is starting to hate Germany more? Like I used to like the country and everybody from it but now they're just a bunch of assholes. The more I see of German posters as well as in the news and of their politicians, the more I think that they cause another war war soon. I think they will. And then we will kick their ass again just like before.

>there was no mass migration into the EU before 2004 sponsored by the EU

You what, mate?

Attached: D3BFD696-808C-4037-BB91-C694DCB90D4E.png (564x581, 160K)

>am I the only one who is starting to hate Germany more?
I mean you are only 50 years behind Europe.
Europeans already hate Germans and that includes Germans
God I hate Germans so much.

And yeah we are the warmongering cancer of Europe. Although I think Germans are going to be replaced in a few generations before we can properly start a new war.

Attached: 1514782639754.jpg (853x480, 88K)

>now

I mean, you gotta defend yourself from a bunch of sand negros invading ya country right?

because they are smart

they are preparing to join the army of KARA BOGA

Should be paid for by the Germans.

Trump is a superstar in Poland. There's negotiations for a base there right now. That must really feel bad for you.

>Putting armor on the barrel
Yeah, no.
There's a reason american tanks are the fastest in the world.

Thx, Turk.

We can always count on a Turk with a German flag trash talking Germany on Jow Forums.

BASED BASED BASED

Germany is the on who's afraid

>cv90 with a bodykit
>poles say "i built this"
literally the niggers of europe

I'm sorry for ever liking Germany. Not for nazi reasons either. I just used to like it.

Bavaria is still cool though right? It's basically not Germany.

>ignores the point about destroying the internet
Did the EU try to force Poland to take migrants before recently?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4511928/EU-threatens-Poland-Hungary-SANCTIONS.html

Fake news.

Poorland doesn't have that much money.

Not afraid, we just want to be ready when your doctors and engineers take over Germany.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PL-01
Based Poland building real life Rhino tanks, so leaf, does it come with a railgun ?

>Germany is the on who's afraid

The reality is of course that Poland is trying to integrate its military into our Bundeswehr.

Polish Army is going to expand the scope of its cooperation with the German land forces. It is expected that Bundeswehr combat units will appear in Poland for exercises. Within the framework of expanded cooperation, subordinating a Polish battalion to German brigade and a German battalion to Polish brigade during the exercises is taken into account - as the Lt. Col. Artur Goławski from the General Command of the Armed Forces reports.

Attached: A9F5B216-1D81-4BAC-B69B-461195B77059.jpg (1385x1108, 520K)

It is concept nothing else, they wanted to have something driving itself so they've slapped the body on something existing istead of making one off.

>Thx, Turk.
Man I wish
That is a fucking compliment compared to being German
I would take being a literal cockroach over being German

But I still like the idea of saying everyone in Germany is already turk. It means you should give up on it

Also Jow Forums is an anti-German website. I have literally every other country on my side when they say we need to get genocided.
>I just used to like it.
You were just uneducated. As long as you feel ashamed for ever liking Germany that is fine.
>Bavaria is still cool though right? It's basically not Germany.
Maybe a little. If you just like Lederhosen and the Oktoberfest you can still have those and nuke Germanistan.

Attached: 1510953775562.jpg (646x854, 246K)

>Why is Poland investing 55bn USD in its military?
Because Poland actually meets the 2% GDP requirement for NATO.

Dude, wtf? The United States is done being world police. Of COURSE Poland and every country in the EU is militarizing to protect themselves from Russia.

No one can turn to the U.S. and scream "save us!" at this point. We will simply say "No". Welcome to populism.

Attached: rorschach.jpg (284x177, 9K)

Those are only practical on nuclear powered ships, ATM.

The EU cannot force Poland or any other country to take migrants which is why not a single Muslim migrants was flown into any Eastern European country.

People should stop making shit up. Sanctions? What sanctions? That Merkel doesn’t shake hands with Polish politicians? Jesus H. Christ.

Bigger guns to remove kebab

Most of our doctors are Polish already.

Attached: 904BE284-9BBE-4842-A981-E4FEA291AAE7.jpg (590x350, 47K)

>Poland already has the strongest army in Europe right now
Ermmm you guys are in Europe and i am pretty sure you could steamroll us in a day even without the nukes.

>I would take being a literal cockroach over being German

That’s because you are a Turk.

So you're saying the article is just complete fabrication? Fake news in the truest sense?

>protect themselves from Russia.

Not to shatter your worldview, but the 1970s are over.

Again "you are not German" is a compliment to anyone.

If I had anything but German in me I would totally own that part.
But sadly I can't
Although I enjoy being not-German even if its just through your eyes

Can the German appetite for useless conflicts ever be sated?

Yes, Daily Mail articles are generally complete fabrications. Don’t you know anything about British gutter tabloids?

If America is protecting us and we should pay them better for their protection why did they let the migrant wave in?

>If I had anything but German in me I would totally own that part.

Mehmet, a German passport doesn’t make you Germanic.

Attached: 460B73AD-66A3-42E1-9803-70A67EBC6CAB.png (1363x876, 1.06M)

WE let the Migrant wave in
Not only was it only Germany who was responsible for it but we basically invited them.

>Can the German appetite for useless conflicts ever be sated?

This time we have formally all of Europe having our back.

Attached: BCF760D5-0D2A-4AD1-92EB-9F67BE18BBB2.jpg (1107x1107, 275K)

How about the BBC? Are they fake news too?
bbc.com/news/world-europe-40259268

>Gets gangbanged by Germany and Russia
>Gets assimilated by force by Russia
>Why is Poland so afraid?

Gee I don't, user. You tell me.

Merkel is an american puppet, at least she used to be. She even wrote an article back in the day how sorry she was that we didn't join bush in iraq and went to washington to suck his cock. The anti-americanism of the last two years is new.

>Are they fake news too?
To be fair they are currently blackwashing history, so kinda...
(your original point is valid tho)

well Germany love to kill European people they need to get ready as you once again decided that you need to destroy european population and started to import millions of niggers and muslims maggots

>Germans dindu nuffin
Every
fucking
time

Of course, but if anything, their pro immigration bias makes them even harder to dismiss.

they are stuck in the middle between russia and the eu faggots

>Why is Poland so afraid?
I hope we give them nukes. Fuck you Krautniggers and your shit.

Attached: kraut_history_summarized.png (1232x2974, 203K)

Poland is in fucking centre of Europe, between krauts and hohols/pesheks. There's no other way around to secure Poland than investing in the military.

>The United States is done being world police.
It's not.
It's done doing that for FREE
when countries want to cooperate and pay like Japan, Korea, Greece, Poland or Israel, US is still willing to be the big guy with the gun

>without any problems
yyy-you can't leave the EU cuz were gunna take away your capability to travel and do business with the rest of us! and charge you several billion dollars, but it's so voluntary!

Do you even know what the infringement procedures were about? You claimed the EU “sanctioned” Poland, Hungary etc. for not taking “refugees”. That’s a lie. There were so-called infringement procedures started which are sanctionless and which were appealed to the ECJ and not decided. These claims will be settled (nobody cares about them) and even if they aren’t settled, the outcome isn’t a fine or a sanction, but a mere declaration that Poland and Hungary are non-compliant with EU law. Only further actions by the EU Council under Section 7 can result in sanctions, something that has never happened in the EU ever.

The most “severe” sanctions ever imposed by EU countries on an EU state came in 2000 when EU politicians opted to not handshake or talk to Austrian politicians because the far right FPÖ was in the government there - and that was actually a joke and not a legal action.

esjnews.com/hungary-lays-counter-claim

Attached: 1537705434628.jpg (525x469, 65K)

>It's done doing that for FREE

35,000 US troops in Germany, 2yrs of Trump, not 1 penny more paid by Germany. America is still the world police and doesn’t get money for it... because the US military infustrial complex needs wars and foreign deployments.

Well, excluding Russia, of course. I wouldn't really say it's Europe anyway.

What in a free trade deal has been offered, did you not understand. The US doesn’t have a free trade deal and Americans can travel to the EU and do business here.

Jesus, people are dense.

>over the next 15 years
They're like babies

>You claimed the EU “sanctioned” Poland
No I didn't. THAT is a lie. But I get your point nonetheless.

Since you're so well informed on European issues, I'm curious what your take is on the proposed articles 11 and 13 of the EU copyright directive.

We aren't buying it, defense ministry was never interested, it is a prototype made by a private company, stop fucking posting it already. The newest tank we will have in the future is modernization of leopard2a4 tank called leopard 2pl. Our current most modern tank is leopard2a5

Attached: leopard_2pl_l1.jpg (1024x668, 187K)

>I'm curious what your take is on the proposed articles 11 and 13 of the EU copyright directive.

The proposals are problematic, but most people forget there are actually 3 proposals of the EU copyright directive, the EU Commission version, the EU Council version and the EU Parliament version. They have started the trialoge procedures to get a sensible version. My guess is, it won’t be the clusterfuck the EU Parliament version is and won’t be the blanket undifferentiated version from the Commission. People have ignored the EU Council version for some reason, even though it is the most sensible version of the directive and addresses various problems people have.

In my view, they will get to a version which target the big companies, but just like with the GDPR, life will go on. Also, this won’t take effect until 2022 at the earliest in member states.

So do you think the final version likely won't have provisions that will destroy things like online news aggregators and political commentary You Tube channels?

>won't have provisions that will destroy things like online news aggregators and political commentary You Tube channels?

Probably the answer is yes on commentary sections, but it is hard to say. Commentary sections on smaller websites will be safe for sure.

News aggregators like Flipboard will have problems in Europe and either need licenses or, what’s more likely, will shut down in Europe. All my personal opinion.

Interesting.
What news sources would you say are best for giving honest overviews of issues in Europe and Germany specifically?

Difficult to say, I generally go from Google News to a variety of news sources. But for EU legal issues I am interested in, I typically read the primary sources published. I dislike articles generally talking about content without reading the primary sources.

I am a lawyer, however, and sometimes have time during slow times in the office (I work in transactions which is a highly fluctuating business).