Refugees and Christianity

How do Christfags (particularly American Evangelicals, but the question is open to anyone) reconcile Jow Forums beliefs with the gospel?

>You shall not wrong a stranger or oppress him, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt. (Exodus 22:21)

>Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. (Book of Matthew 7:21-23)

Attached: IMG_6813.jpg (646x797, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/
cceb.org/news-media/refugee-crisis-in-south-texas/
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2018/06/13/catholic-bishops-call-trumps-new-asylum-rules-immoral-with-one-suggesting-canonical-penalties-for-those-involved/
laconiadailysun.com/opinion/colums/michelle-malkin---catholic-church-functioning-as-travel-agents/article_4df0dec8-a59d-5a66-825f-678a88ccb33f.html
nypost.com/2017/09/07/bannon-catholic-church-opposes-daca-because-illegals-fill-pews/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/01/temporary-protected-status-el-salvador-catholic-church/551087/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And chapter 25 of the Book of Matthew:

>31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

>32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

>33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

>34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

>35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

>36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

>37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

>38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

>39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

>40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

>41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

>42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

>43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

>44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

>45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

>46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Jesus is so full of shit. He's all like, you can't get into heaven by doing good deeds, but then he demand you do good deeds. Fuck him.

>15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

>16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

>17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

>18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

>19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

I'm only a novice, but my understanding is that the idea is that good works are indicative of a good heart, but insufficient on their own to attain salvation. I do agree that it seems a bit silly - there's nothing that you're clearly told to DO in order to attain a good heart, so the whole narrative that God is offering you a choice seems farcical, and without the theology of free will, you're just left with an obviously pre-Axial bronze age God who glorifies whatever rapacious genocide "his" people carry out.

Bump

Seriously no one wants to talk about this?

you do realise the Bible is a guild to live you life by not a set of unbreakable rules

>God wants us to do things that actively go against a lifestyle He wants us to live

The more migrants come in the worse it is for everyone. God doesn't want that.

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you numbskulls

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 35K)

t. genuine ass niggered brainlet

But he says to welcome the foreigner. I would understand your logic if these were Muslims, but most hail from Roman Catholic countries.

Most refugees aren't refugees. They're poor people fleeing the own hell they made. They don't deserve to have the things we have built to hand to our children. This is why white people are so successful, strong families and hegemony.

>43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

>44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

>45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

>for you were strangers in the land of Egypt
Not a jew
and God ordered plenty of genocides

>I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed
Ceasar rapes me so that the sick poor and imprisoned can be clothed fed and housed with my tax money
that includes strangers in their homeland through the state department
fuck off we're full

A single foreigner that has no ill intentions and actually needs help, not an invading army larping as refugees with the help of lying jews.

there is more historical evidence for Jesus existence than king James

When pressed they dont. Jow Forums beliefs and Christianity are irreconcilable

Attached: 190122621.png (1790x887, 693K)

Assuming people were fleeing from war or famine, you would show them hospitality until it was safe for them to return to their own lands. There’s no read South America is a shit hole other than corruption

>Jow Forums beliefs with the gospel?

Unreconcilable

Attached: dgvdfb98.png (900x900, 360K)

They don't.

Attached: ChristiansWelcomeRefugees6.jpg (1356x910, 341K)

And there it is. Being nice to someone and comitting suicide is not the same thing at all. OP is either a moron or a shill.

The example of the watchman on the wall comes to mind. If he alerts the town to approaching dangers, he did his job. If he is sleeping and people succeed in taking the town, he is to blame.

Would you rather your daughter fuck a christian nigger or a white atheist?

Attached: CoalBurner.jpg (1024x667, 68K)

btw, this is very good in your theory but the reality is, christcucks are voting to shit on Europe, see

Its an act of love to speak out and stand up for your own tribe against those who would impose shitty incompatibility people upon them. Christians are under no obligation to ruin their own homes by bringing in hostile shitty foreigners.

Jesus preached in parables.
You wouldnt hang out with a crackwhore murderer hookers would you user can you not judge a rapist by his actions.Can you not see if a tree has good fruits or inffected shitty fruits.

>I'm only a novice, but my understanding is that the idea is that good works are indicative of a good heart, but insufficient on their own to attain salvation
Keep reading because there is nothing you can do on your own to recieve gods forgiveness. Only acepting his sons sacrifice on the cross is an aceptable sin atonement.
In the old testament the jews had to sacrifice sheep and bulls as a sin offering. Jesus is the new covenant with god and his plan.

Do white athiests even breed.

And we do welcome foreigners, much to our detriment. We do not, however, have to welcome hordes of invaders. We already do more than enough.

so you would turn away fellow Christians

You’re not going to guilt trip me. Yes, I would. They can go back and put the effort into fixing their own country. They’re not fleeing from war, they’re fleeing from their own bad decision and coming to infect our house with said bad decisions.

fuck off, the Bible also says that the Jews killed Christ and that their of their father the devil.

Attached: jesusrefugees.png (908x539, 48K)

Heaven as a wall, a gate and strict immigration policies. Hell has open border.

Let that sink in for a minute.

Some of them are fleeing from war and violence. Mexico is becoming a hellscape because of the cartels. Third World shitholes can turn violent very easily

Attached: 1536953421821.png (836x809, 692K)

How God deals with nations are found in the Old Testament. Commands are given for a strong homogenous ethnostate with a single common moral platform and God. The blueprint of the hallmark of European civilization, European nations and ethnostates.

You atheist apes and neo-pagans have NO blueprint for an ethnostate. You destroyed Western Civilization as soon as you took over. You destroyed Christendom, the greatest civilization the world has ever seen within decades. You are the useful idiots for the Jews, that that hate Christianity and Christendom with a passion. You are traitors.

Attached: Before Atheism 03.jpg (564x757, 131K)

>stranger = fucking orc horde of wellfaregees
Fuck off. Ancient Israelites went to war and obliterated entire nations for being degenerate scum.

False dichotomy. How about NONE, atheist ape. We had NO problem with mass immigration or race-mixing before you idiots took over and smashed Western Civilization together with your beloved Jews and neo-pagans. Traitors.

Attached: (((Atheist))) Leader David Silverman.jpg (1388x726, 113K)

Their bad decisions caused that. The evils down there did not pop up from nowhere.
I donate to charities to help the people out around the world where they are. I do not want them here, I do want them to enjoy a better life. Understand?

ancient Israelites aka Jews. Jesus however repeatedly preached against violence and the Early Church actually prohibited going to war. I wonder why that is?

Attached: 1515619504275.png (1900x2408, 2.01M)

well said

Attached: 1200px-Martin,_John_-_The_Seventh_Plague_-_1823.jpg (1200x806, 256K)

99.999% of godtards are that way because it promises (falsely) a way to cheat death. This is very appealing because they are cowards and terrified of death. Being a godtard has nothing to do with virtue or charity or basic human decency. It is all about fear and greed. Observable reality confirms this.

>telling lies for fake jesus

Attached: brainlet.png (730x844, 137K)

Jesus preached how to behave on an individual level, not nation states. Rules for that you find in the Old Testament.

>Early Church actually prohibited going to war
Offensive wars.

Are you an expert on Christianity, atheist ape? Do you mind me asking you some very basic questions regarding Christianity and atheism, atheist ape?

Attached: Anti-Racist Dawkins.png (1318x1314, 2.47M)

here in america, christians side with jews over all else in 99% of situations. Try convincing a bunch of religious fanatics that gods chosen people are evil, they can't come to terms with it. If anything, atheists are the easiest to convince when confronted with the JQ.

stop being a faggot

Nobody serious deny the existance of jesus.

Attached: IMG_0767.jpg (1400x1228, 690K)

How anyone in Norway can follow an ancient jewish desert religion is beyond me. Noway is by far the least Christian country in Scandinavia, and that's saying a lot, because literally no one (but Syrian and African migrants. kek) cares about Christianity here. If i told someone here in Denmark that i was a Christian, they would probably just laugh at me.

I'm not even trying to be insulting, it's just bizarre.

No, but they didn't pop up in the last 10 years either. I'm not arguing your opinion, simply that this is a terrible argument. What about the people born into their situation?

true it is why 70 percent of american sided with clinton. That any antisemitism i met in real life were christian or muslim.

The only thing atheist accept is that chrstiany is evil but islam and judaism is very good

POL is a Christian board. Atheists are hedonists and globalists. Western Civilization was standing for 2000 years when Christian. We created the best civilization the world has ever seen. It took you atheist apes just a few decades to destroy it all.

Pic Church destroyed by Jews and their useful idiots, the atheist apes.

Attached: Destroyed by Atheists 11.jpg (1600x900, 362K)

'Good people pass away; the godly often die before their time. But no one seems to care or wonder why. No one seems to understand that God is protecting them from the evil to come.'

>ancient jewish desert religion
God is the true and living God, for all mankind. Your atheism is based on ignorance, stupidity and hedonism. Nothing more.

Attached: N Going to Church. Norway.jpg (2000x1372, 1.62M)

we already know the answer this is their way of avoiding the question
It was actually Freemasons funded by Jews, and no they do NOT let atheists in their little club, and their liberal "philosophies". First thing the French Revolutionaries did when they took over France was try to create a religion out of their cucked philosophies. Our nations got cucked when they adopted liberal philosophy. Degeneracy is mostly because of feminism not the abandonment of Christianity.
The blueprint of Western Civilization is pagan Rome and Greece, Christianity had to be changed to fit into it after Constantine signed the Edict of Milan.

Attached: 1536244791326.jpg (1080x1120, 190K)

Basically. For example, the Jews would have been expected to openly and warmly welcome an Egyptian that had enslaved them were they in need of help. But a small army of them with intentions to undermine, harm, or otherwise take advantage of them? Not at all.

if your strawman definition of atheist is reddit/tumblr and california sure.

That was after the Edict of Milan when it had to be syncretized with Roman paganism in order to convert the pagan Romans. they even forbade soldiers from joining the religion and banned them from the churches

Attached: 1539292350140.png (775x1000, 1.31M)

Lol, i agree that i live in paris, but often when travelling, the atheist i met are always leftist.

how are entitled mobs that cruise past several peaceful countries in order to get to the rich ones to get sweet unearned moneys 'refugees'.
Also they do it because they sense our weakness, they sense our traitorous leaders, they are taking advantage while we are down.
Give them a meal and send them back home. That is the best for them and to our own people therefore you have wronged no one.

Attached: 44370459_1988303671230289_8659437513720463360_n.jpg (940x649, 135K)

"Western Civilization" if you dont count Greece, was already pagan for almost 1000 years before adopting Christianity. Western Civilization has only been Christian for at most 1700 years. Your people have only been Christian for about 1000 years. also pic is more Church Fathers on nonviolence

Attached: 1539292397049.png (775x1000, 993K)

>we already know the answer this is their way of avoiding the question
You are a complete moron. We would do what we ALWAYS have done. Pick up a history book. We would let our daughters marry one of our own. Just as the Jews did in the Old Testament. Just as God created different races for a reason and prohibited globalism in the Tower of Babel. Look at history of Europe and you will have plenty of empirical evidence. YOU atheist animals, however, have NO reason to not race mix. YOU started race mixing and third world mass immigration as soon as you took over Western Civilization.

>The blueprint of Western Civilization is pagan Rome and Greece
Nobody believes in the conquered dead gods of Rome and Greece. Both civilizations were not qualitative different from the Egyptian, Persian and Chinese empires. Christendom, however, totally dominated the world in ALL civilizational areas.

Attached: QvsRgGT2T30.jpg (1400x933, 251K)

When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
>Matthew 10:23
When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt.
>(Leviticus 19:33-34)
He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt.
>(Deuteronomy 10:18-19)
When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the foreigner.
>(Leviticus 19:9-10)
Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt.
>(Exodus 23:9)

Attached: 1510049916237.png (775x300, 315K)

moar note how they are in agreement

Attached: 1539292368248.png (775x1000, 945K)

>it had to be syncretized with Roman paganism in order to convert the pagan Romans
Utter rubbish. Pure fantasy. What pagan elements. Name them.

Attached: St Florian Monastery Library. Austria 01.jpg (1435x1164, 384K)

>POL is a Christian board
whats POL

Attached: 1511436615310.png (777x777, 986K)

if you forgot rome and greece, most country in europe became great when they become christian, and many country in europe started when they became christian, like france

>You shall not wrong a stranger or oppress him, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt

well that depends if not letting him into your country counts as "wronging" him

Being a Christian is way scarier in terms of the afterlife than being an atheist. If you believe there's nothing after death than being dead is the same as before you were born. How is that scary?

Now being a Christian in the other hand, living with the truth that you and everyone you know will either spend eternity in bliss or agony depending on how they live your lives, THAT'S scary as fuck.

But it's the truth.

>Rome and Greece were not any different from China
kek

Attached: 1518320254570.png (1148x1325, 965K)

>refugees are persecuted
If that was true then there wouldn't be a problem.

Also:
'For because sentence is not speedily pronounced against the evil, the children of men commit evils without any fear.'
- Ecclesiastes 8:11

That's because most American Christians don't read their Bibles. I go to a church that heavily prioritizes it, and almost everyone I talk to is woke on the JQ.

a lot of those refugees are persecuted if not most of them.

emptyness, is scary, accepting the fact that nobody will be here after your death is scary. I do not agree with you. Not the same fear , but fear the atheist as a lot. You just have to see very rich company like amazon, facebook or google which milliard of dollar to fight death.

I've long heard my call, every city on this glorious continent will be restored to it's pre-modernist splendour or I die trying. Every concrete and glass tumor will be removed.

invest milliard of dollar

European civilization IS Christian Civilization. All we have from Greece is some rubble in the museums. Some nutty philosophers, that never effected European daily life, a failed experimentation in pseudo democracy. The foundation for modern science is found in the Bible. Linear and not cyclic time. One lawgiver of natural laws, consistent and timeless. A literate religion. Pagans have nothing of that, hence pagan societies are hell holes for everyone except the very rich. As pagan Africa, India etc today.

Attached: Monastery.jpg (1920x1200, 846K)

Going to heaven with a bunch of fucking shitskins is such a great fucking prospect.

Attached: 1529121938528.jpg (1600x1200, 423K)

Illegal immigrants break the governments law for personal gain.

At Romans 13:5, the apostle writes: “There is therefore compelling reason for you people to be in subjection, not only on account of that wrath but also on account of your conscience.”

The Bible tells us to be subject to the superior authorities, and we obey because we want to do what is right in God’s eyes. (Hebrews 5:14)

not only is it filled with pagan practices such as veneration of saints and symbols. It's calendar has many Holy days which were previously used in pagan religions and also there has been no shortage of attempts to shoehorn pagan philosophy into Christianity. Augustine did it and Thomas Aquinas as well. You wouldnt know about it since your country became Protestant, which Protestantism was a Judaizing movement which sought to remove all these pagan elements to make the religion closer to the original.

Attached: 1426789573629.jpg (812x676, 204K)

>a lot of those refugees are persecuted if not most of them.
lol.
I don't know why you expected me to just believe that for no reason.

Attached: 1474181330972.jpg (735x599, 71K)

You know who used this exact same logic? Harriet Beecher Stowe, the author of Uncle Tom's Cabin, who sought to use Christianity as a means to emancipate slaves.

Look how that worked out for America.

Attached: facts are racist.jpg (692x960, 97K)

>European civilization IS Christian Civilization
No actually it isn't everything that has made western civilization is pagan. Christians rode the coattails of paganism. EVERYTHING. Art style, governmental systems, and so on.

They are poor people persecuted by gangs and other violence in there countries. Most of them are christians too.

Attached: 1518406370393.jpg (663x900, 202K)

I don't see the problem.

I Saumuel 15:3
Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.

Attached: Jesus hates kikes.jpg (725x566, 141K)

Attached: 1516722985210.png (1176x187, 20K)

I said QUALITATIVE different, atheist ape. Learn to read. And NO. The poor had it awful with zero human rights in both Chinese and Roman-Greek civilization. Your pic only confirms that, but your atheist ape delusion hinders you to even make basic reasoning

Attached: Salzburg - Austrian Alps.jpg (2000x1333, 614K)

We can help them in their home countries, the problem is we’re doing it incorrectly. Throwing money at the problem isn’t the correct solution. It’s an education and culture problem, unfortunately dumping all our tech and money on them will not fix their issues until they get on our level developmentally. For that, I continue to say they are incompatible with our way of life and should stay in their home countries. They do not grasp the abstract concepts that make our society function.
I continue to believe that they can get better and develop into a society that can complement our own. They’re just not there yet, and they can’t skip the process. It’s tough love, I don’t hate them, though I do strongly disagree with their actions.

Attached: Collage 1.jpg (2580x2588, 1.86M)

>They are poor people persecuted by gangs and other violence in there countries. Most of them are christians too.
Young adult men are victim of gangs and violence? Hmm...

Not going to give you any more of my energy.
'He that teacheth a scorner, doth an injury to himself: and he that rebuketh a wicked man, getteth himself a blot.'
- Proverbs 9:7

Attached: 1469546105684.png (398x582, 340K)

>Foreigner
>invader
Pick one

Christ will return as the lion.

Attached: Payback.jpg (390x963, 54K)

Nigger use runes then faggot, but I forgot they were based of the Latin alphabet. If it werent for the Greeks and Romans you would have no fucking alphabet. Roman , Greek, and Persians religions were all literate. Africa and India are hellholes because they are filled with niggers and partial abbos respectively. Attempts at Christianizing Africa have all resulted in niggers remaining niggers and not furthering their civilization at all except when Whites do it for them. Just because YOUR people were barbaric savage snowniggers with no history prior to being Christianized doesnt mean all peoples were. Also, those pillars in that monastery in your pic are made in a Classical design.

Attached: aqueduct.jpg (259x194, 11K)

>ancient Israelites aka Jews
>people from today are the exact same as the ones from over 2k years ago
>Jesus only preached "peace", even when he told everyone he came to bring a sword
>peace among people = peace among nations
How fucking retarded are you?

>Thou shalt not kill
>Thou shalt not steal
>Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife

Obey the commandments or get out, rapefugee.

Also,
>And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast. (Leviticus "Because it's" 20:15)
How do Canadians reconcile leaf beliefs with the gospel?

Of course you could not mention a single pagan element in Christian theology.

To compare different gods, in contrast to monotheism, with saints, is just insane. In true ignorant atheist ape style. Same with fests and names of holidays. Unlike Islam, Christendom does not destroy and Arabize ancient cultures. That's a good thing.

Don't run away, atheist ape. I asked you this question:
>Are you an expert on Christianity, atheist ape? Do you mind me asking you some very basic questions regarding Christianity and atheism, atheist ape?

Attached: umZFkdPpxf4.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

Image related.
>smoloko
shitty conspiracy theory website still thinks Illuminati is real.

Yup they are you know Abraham fled he was an adult male.
>Not going to give you any more of my energy.
Of course because you are wrong. its alright.
they are foreigners not invaders

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/

Attached: 1508882587583.jpg (2580x2588, 1.83M)

metting majority of great french man that ever lived, sound not so bad

>Christians in Jow Forums
What exists in Jow Forums is not christianism, is Jow Forumstianism wich comes from hitlerism, created by Hitler, a man that hated the fact that he had to LARP as christian to be able to lead Germany, and many times said he would like if germanic people followed Islam isntead of christianism. Wich ironically will happen in a not far away future even after his defeat.

Easter is a movable Feast. It occurs on the first Sunday after the first Full Moon after the Spring Equinox. Unlike the Solar Based Christmas dating, Easter is more Lunar.

The first Full Moon when the Sun is in Aries is of course in Libra, governed by Venus. But the actual holiday has to occur on a Sun Day. For Christians this is the most important day of the year. It marks when Jesus Christ rose from the dead after the Crucifixion.

These two themes appear to clash and to clash badly. That’s because in spite of its best efforts, early Christianity failed to combine the elements of a Pagan holiday into a Christian one as successfully as they had with Christmas.

But then there really isn’t anything particularly Christian about Christmas with regard to the time of year.. It appears to be a symbolic gesture to the Winter Solstice. This time of year is of great significance in virtually all cultures in any case.
Early evangelists attempted to symbolically integrate the Religion of the Sun God or Sol Invictus with Christianity. If they had failed it might have remained a minor cult or gone extinct.
At that time Sol Invictus was the primary deity of Romans. It effectively made Caesar the God’s spokesman on Earth. This is of course very close to the idea of the Pope as the Vicar (as in vicarious) of Christ on Earth. Ironically, the Caesar Constantine who declared Christianity the state religion of Rome, left as the memorial to himself as Apollo the Sun God. It is now widely doubted that Constantine ever fully converted.

Attached: 1514349436473.jpg (750x731, 84K)

>reconcile
The Bible reconciles itself.

It's full of apparent contradictions. Pick the advice that you need most and shelve the rest for later.

As far as I'm concerned, all of this crap going on in the world represents all these humans around the world. For years, brother, for years true believers held their head high. They did everything for the charities. They did everything for the kids. And those same people can stick it, brother. Because if it wasn't for Jesus Christ those people wouldn't be here. If it wasn't for GOD you all would still be in some brown jungle or european hellhole. And if it wasn't for Jesus Christ, all these Johnny Come Lately religious cucks that you see around the world wouldn't be here. Jesus Christ was saving sinners and exposed the satanic corruption in this world, while those religious cucks are still selling out to satan's corrupted version of "christianity" and "false religion" but Whatcha gonna do when GOD finally sends down His wrath on you?

Attached: Tac3.jpg (2560x1561, 1.33M)

Jokes on you, I'm a Francoist.
A Fascistic Catholism, lol.

Attached: 149941277871.jpg (498x450, 144K)

>lol brazil have a lot of protestant

Catholic beaner defense Force.
cceb.org/news-media/refugee-crisis-in-south-texas/
Catholic charities takes these illegals into their custody from immigration control, then ships them across the USA to their churches. They've done this for decades. Under Obama with "ethnic" anti colonialist Jesuit support this became an official practice supported by the US government. 'Just let the NGOs take over, costs the tax payer less.' was the attitude under Bush and Obama added an anti-white aspect.
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2018/06/13/catholic-bishops-call-trumps-new-asylum-rules-immoral-with-one-suggesting-canonical-penalties-for-those-involved/
laconiadailysun.com/opinion/colums/michelle-malkin---catholic-church-functioning-as-travel-agents/article_4df0dec8-a59d-5a66-825f-678a88ccb33f.html
nypost.com/2017/09/07/bannon-catholic-church-opposes-daca-because-illegals-fill-pews/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/01/temporary-protected-status-el-salvador-catholic-church/551087/

Attached: 1512720113158.jpg (589x581, 101K)