What do we call women who really need affection but are soo repulsive that not even so called incels would want them...

What do we call women who really need affection but are soo repulsive that not even so called incels would want them? Also is there a way of "taming" one so that they become acceptable?

Attached: 1539057746084.jpg (960x720, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Nt-a81AlCw
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/17961239/#17961239
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are way more pathetic guys than there are pathetic women like in this picture. In fact it's ironic because even she wouldn't want to date you but you are interested in her

I call them women

Once a woman is fucked there is no way to unfuck them.

I was at the store yesterday and I saw this girl who was maybe 19 years old and her arms were completely covered with scars from self-harming. There was more scar tissue than regular skin, so her skin had started prematurely aging and looked like my grandma's. She probably could have been attractive otherwise. Why do women do this to themselves? How could anyone ever trust or depend on such a person?

Attached: 1530715636207.png (1024x625, 438K)

i don't know about that man. BPD laden sluts are a penny a dozen, they are just heard about less frequently because they are too busy fucking everyone and taking money from pathetic fags.

I would think the amount of those is at least comparable to run of the mill autistic incel types.

Attention is like crack to women.

Women always have more options than the corresponding guy of the same rank on the sexual hierarchy.
So the condition of less attractive women isn't especially bad or notable. Dunno why it would need a name.

Not even close. The reason is very simple. Girls can get laid so easily no matter what. Even the most ugly ones can still find some ugly motherfuker to suck.

>are soo repulsive that not even so called incels would want them?
There is no such thing, faggot, r34 exists for a reason, now go kill yourself fucking dumbass.

Attached: ssoomer.jpg (201x250, 8K)

No such thing exists.
There's always a faggot thirty/desperate enough that he will fuck a bitch no matter how repellent her personality might be, even if she's not exactly attractive there's bound to be males around for whom she's still an option.

Attached: DhLcSHiUEAA4taO.jpg (750x968, 130K)

Your picture is a literal representation of my ex-gf OP. How did I fall for that BPD eternal victim shit.

Is it in a mans nature to want to fix and protect things?

>I want a sugar daddy
>but I also want a regular daddy
>but I also want my biological father to come back
Isn't this the default state of at least 80% of womerns?

Attached: 1540363071375.png (400x400, 53K)

>even if she's not exactly attractive there's bound to be males around for whom she's still an option.
Those are called niggers, user.

Attached: Guntzilla.jpg (500x910, 118K)

>What do we call women who really need affection but are soo repulsive that not even so called incels would want them?

Feminists.

Yes.
My favourite are the captionsalong the lines of "I want asugar daddy without giving back" which show just how entitled they are

That may be so, Satan, but still, ugly/fat guys still abound and if they have any shred of self-awareness they know a similar women is what they can aspire to.
It's women who are usually deluded enough to think their lardases can still get them a top tier men.

Attached: zYD3Ha2.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

>I want a sugar daddy without giving back
I knew one like this; a good friend's wife.
She had a guy who made over $100k a year paying for fucking EVERYTHING for her, mainly just so he could take her around & claim her as his girlfriend to his work buddies who thought very little of him.
It was hysterical, she'd told him she didn't want to do anything sexual with anyone because her ex husband (my friend) "abused" her, but he'd still regularly get her pregnant, and this guy still paid for everything. We're talking several grand per month.

He sounds like his whole existence, down to its very essence, was naught but a pitiful and painful affair.
You should have done the guy a favor and offed him, to be honest. Grant him the sweet release only death can offer.

Attached: 7.jpg (1114x1600, 303K)

He'd certainly expressed on more than one occasion that he'd consider that doing him a favor; but I don't give others a gift I purposely deny myself.

>I don't give others a gift I purposely deny myself.
That's something I struggle with on a constant basis, to be honest.

Attached: ...but they never come.jpg (500x666, 57K)

>because repulsive can only mean lack of physical attraction and discust.
Personality can be repulsive too and thats one of the biggest offenders and reasons why men disregard thots. The fact you didnt even for a moment stop to consider that angle proves to me you dont deserve to use that ss wojak you degenerate nigger faggot.
This goes both ways. It doesnt matter if you're ugly if you got money. It doesn't matter that you're a shit personif you're handsome. Women thirst for money harder than we do over their crotch hams.
True but the word doesnt have enough punch to it.
What a fucking cuck lol.

Pardon all the spacing and typos im a phonefag.

This site & specifically this board isn't a magnet for happy people.

Are you fucking stupid or just new? Attraction is 100% physical, everything else develops with time whether we like it or not. Also, just to prove my point that these faggs would do any woman who offered free sex (pic related)

Attached: 54561641vtw43.jpg (1278x1896, 306K)

This is missing the post from a few weeks later where he stated he got HIV.

No fucking way, sauce? I was there when the thread was about to get kill, but OP left after everyone just started making fun of how he paid to get raped by a tranny or meming that he didn't really lose his virginity

Attached: 1299842891.jpg (397x391, 68K)

I said that personality can also be repulsive not that attraction isnt only physical, you dyslexic sperg. Plus you're still wrong, because you can loose any form of attraction to a person without seing them (unless you're a thirsty nigger with no self control).

>This is missing the post from a few weeks later where he stated he got HIV
God damn that improves this old shit 1,000x

Attached: 02412578573254052.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

youtube.com/watch?v=9Nt-a81AlCw

>feminists
abandon all hope with these kinds

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/17961239/#17961239

And women think this because of posters who claim ugly women can get better looking men.

Fat

Coal burners.

feminists

Thanks fren
Gonna work up an updated screen later

Attached: 1535925180841.jpg (720x438, 105K)

No such a thing, the eternal beta is as ancient as the eternal whore. Even literal down syndrome women get to date fairly normal guys.

Attached: 123456122467.jpg (634x633, 93K)

True.

>posters who claim ugly women can get better looking men
When does that happen?

Attached: 006kEqRigy1fsxqh0qlcbj31dz1ypb2b.jpg (1799x2545, 1.98M)

>(unless you're a thirsty nigger with no self control)
Who do you think we're talking about, fucking dumb slav? The premise was that a woman cannot be too repulsive to have a "chance" with any "incel" ever, there are several boards on 4chin proving that, because those faggs would literally fuck anything that slightly resembles a pussy or anywhere they can put their dick inside of. For fuck sake, infinitechan is even more degenerate and you're here arguing that a "woman's personality" is an important factor for those desperate niggers? Never post again until you've lurked at least 5 years, in your case straight up cut your hands off, you're just fucking garbage and nobody likes you vlad.

Pump and dump if they are attractive. Don't date. No relationship. Fucked up = good fuck.

Nah, I still don't buy it, no proof was posted by OP and it would be too much, it makes sense, but I don't want to believe an user is virgin yet has/had HIV

Cover the lower half of his face with your thumb and you can see the immense amount of sheer agony radiating off his eyes.

Attached: 943438ce36d3d539902a93653887e950342ab05b.png (999x1429, 2.12M)

upvoted for truth

Bump.
keeping it alive for this.

Attached: bacfbdef76c6a7ef979f3580fffaaf51f2de663d.png (999x1385, 403K)

Brutally true, saved

Sigh, was actually going to put off for later; but guess I'll do it now then.

no there aren't.

thots? they go out and party and do drugs and get filled all the time but nobody wants them and whenever they manage to trap a dude it doesn't last long and ends messily unless they literally get treated like a queen the way society tells them they should be.
these women literally think their shit doesn't stink and it seems to be a good 80-90% of women between the ages of like 18-25

Somebody else in the archived thread already had one, so here's that. Looked through it for proof or anymore seeming posts from the guy, but there weren't any. Sadly.
Still makes it funnier though.

Attached: 1445977472199.png (1328x2280, 763K)

>Is it in a man's nature to want to fix and protect things?
I think it's surely part of honorable man's nature. Though the hard part is having the ability to know what's worth fixing and protecting in the first place.

Fat Chicks.

Jerking it to girls is so hot but having sex scares me. I don't even like my hands touching outside of the sink

Thanks, user.

Attached: flash (6).jpg (1132x1600, 169K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-042141.jpg (1060x1346, 356K)

BPD is a guaranteed divorce. There's no way you can share a lifetime relationship with someone who is geared to claim all you do and all you have as hers. In times of old they would be put in spinster homes to do menial tasks for a meal. Nowadays a man will put his career on the line for damaged goods.

This is bullshit. The only reason people post this image is because of how fucked up it is.

I have met many women who fit this archetype.
They age badly and tend to live alone with their cats.

Who are you white-knighting for anyway?

That's a 2d representation of an archetype; it can't validate you, silly Sóyboy.

*sips your cold sweat*

Attached: 1540276566588.png (880x768, 704K)

Trust me, you don't want to stay around bipolards. I work in a psychiatric hospital and a private psychiatric clinic with two shifts and they're the most fucking stupid of all the patients. In my opinion these should be taken and put in hospitals by force. These whores make real damage to the people they come in contact with and their family (they never have a father lol, always mommy's boyfriend). And the situation here is fucking alarming. Patients fuck each other at any chance they get, especially the really mental ones. We had to get security personnel in the corridors so they wouldn't sneak in their rooms. Sometimes they even do it in the outside small park, so we now need people there too and it's clearly not their fucking job. Stay away from bipolards. I've seen sometimes their beta incel boyfriend visiting them and I wanted to tell them how much they were screwing around and bringing in drugs, alcohol, fucking each other patients but that will get me fired i fucking hate this job never go psychiatry unless its your own business in your own cabinet as a private therapist DONT MAKE THIS FUCKING MISTAKE AND GO IN PUBLIC SERVICE

Attached: 1539261395923.jpg (793x960, 129K)

/thread

This. Feminists are bad for your health

Brutal

LOL