Why do literal homosexuals quote Leviticus? They ought to be stoned with stones, apparently

Why do literal homosexuals quote Leviticus? They ought to be stoned with stones, apparently

Attached: 1540277349546s.jpg (222x250, 9K)

so when a big Syrian refugee caravan is heading towards that shinning beacon of light and freedom in the middle east Israel, is Ed going to demand they open the castle gate and let them in? No, of course this kike would never do that.

Attached: 1510010046065.png (908x539, 48K)

Jews quoting the book that tells us all about how they killed christ and burn in hell

>807,370 words in the Bible
>But here's 35 of them ripped out of context to try and scapegoat your relgion
Fuck off

Attached: 1517100424636.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Litteraly this logical fallacy

Krassenstein posts all his tweets here himself kek. Pathetic

I wonder what that kike thinks about the part talking about jews are of their father the devil, liars and the father of it.

/Zdum44

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

bumpy

There is absolutely zero historical evidence for Jews being in Egypt at that time, let alone as slaves.

LMAO Christ cucks eternally cucked the fuck out!!!!!!!!!!!

bump

Leviticus is from the Torah, 'nuff said.

bumpo

Im not a christcuck, fuck off with your bible shaming.

>I'm not religious
>but let me tell you how your religion functions based off a quote I skimmed
Unironically deserves the cross, and I say that as a fedora tipper in the Bible Belt

This quote seems to apply to Israel more than it does the United States.

Also, doesn't Leviticus also say that homosexuals should be put to death?

What a dumb kike.

bump

i always laugh at the "im not religious but let me quote these randomly noncontextual quotes"

its always this scenario where these nonreligious people think they know more about it than the ones who do it, he is on the same tier as transexuals arguing vs geneticists.

> doesn't Leviticus also say that homosexuals should be put to death
I don't know about that but I do know it has a rather natty cure for leprosy involving sacrificing doves over running water and catching their blood.
10/10 Fun read

>Hey follow THIS part of the bible
He hasn't thought this through..First below avg IQ Jew

This fag loves getting BTFO by Jow Forums for some reason.

bumpy

Let's follow Leviticus!

Listening to libtards talk anout the Bible is like listen to OJ Simpson for marital advice

>rules for thee but not for me

I know it says leafs should be put to death, so id say its pretty based.

sage all steinfags threads

/Zdum44

odkkkkkkkkkdd
that's ygh. only ggggggggfttgvbvbbbb
Why elseb dygbyyybvbbnn

bumpe

>The Jew part of the Bible
(((Hand rubbing)))

>stein

>Leviticus 24:16
And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put to death.

Stupid kike can't follow the script of Christianity. The entire premise of Christianity is the NT rendering the (OT) Mosaic Law null and void.
It IS the fucking plot!
Act III is all that matters. I'm selling my cloak and buying a fuckin' Uzi.

Not just a faggot, but a kike faggot at that. Jews really do worship some faggot demon.

Acts 7:43 King James Version (KJV)
43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

bumpn

Somebody should go after his kids. Maybe that will shut him up.

>From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.
Acts 17:26
Frig off l*beral

Heaven has a strict immigration policy, hell let' s everyone in.

Tweet THAT to him.

John 10:1

Matthew 21:12 you dumb jew.

Doesn't the bible also mention how the jews killed Jesus? Heck, doesn't even the pre-20th century revision talmud mention that the jews killed Jesus?

Dangerous precedent to set public policy based on scripture.

Wrong. I've posted a lot and as you can see from my flag I'm Australian.

This is a direct command to the Jews from God. Maybe Israel should listen to it.

Because even they Christainity is an inherently liberal religion; it's built for the slave caste.

>nearly all christain denominations include the OT as a core part of their teachings
Judeo-Christian

>doesn't mention the Jews killed Jesus
They are forgiven, Praise Jesus

>strict immigration policy
You mean anyone can get in so long as they discard their will and pledge themselves to a life time of slavelike devotion to a semetic god

When.......

What these idiots don't realise is that this only applies to fellow whites.

Shitskins(of any colour) need not apply.

-stein

Stop replying to bait threads. There's no reason to respond to this twit

Christ cucks are getting their asses kicks in the cultural war right now so they're relying on ancient bait to boost support

I oppose immigration and I’m not religious.

>I've never read the New Testament
How's that working out for you, son?

>Christ cucks
>(((Krassenstein)))
what?

I have read the New Testament, grew up Catholic, even had a revivalist phase in college. I can tell you, with an educated and spiritual heart, that Christainity is utter trash built for kikes and their slave golems.

Do keep up user

Stop posting anything from this faggot.

You have no idea what real Christianity is about!

LARPing as saved doesn't cut it.

>You have no idea what real Christianity is about
enlighten me

Meanwhile in Palestine

They can't be forgiven until they admit they did something wrong.

Any retard that actually cares about this shithole species is an absolute dullard no matter who they're talking about. I will never understand why anyone would care so much about something finite. All of this shit will die and end miserably like countless times before, the void takes all and doesn't spare.
Oh yeah and fuck off OP you fag.

NO KRASSENSTEINS
WE WILL NOT DATE YOU
STOP STALKING US
WE HATE YOU

>Quoting the Old Testament
>Thinking every single person that believes in Christ or God and will drop their morality and sense of duty to their people just for a bunch of invaders claiming to be "asylum seekers".

Did Krassenkikelshekelsteinberg forget that the large majority of Christians,Catholics,and Gentiles accept Christ as their lord and savior;,Jesus is the NEW Covenant through his sacrifice(New Testament),and the OLD Covenant(New Testament)with God the Father had came to end?The kikes created this mess like they did with Europe by mass immigration.
ANY country in the Levant that had people with blond/light brown/red hair,blue/green eyes,and pale/tanned skin were targeted by the kikes for ethnic genocide to complete the kike's forgery of a "state".

Attached: Kike in Congress Showing 'Anti-Semitic'Memes.jpg (849x436, 257K)

/Zdum44

>bumpstocks