Atheist

>atheist
>dude lemme kill all those people, I'll not be punished anyway

>christian
>dude lemme not kill people because I'll be punished

Is atheism the worst thing to happen to the planet ever?

Attached: IMG_7026.jpg (650x1000, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
statista.com/statistics/234653/religious-affiliation-of-us-prisoners/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mossad false flag. Jews are running out of ideas.

So is trying to brain fuck people by using spiritual logic as a control mechanism.

There’s video of it retard

Not only that but then they make it about white men instead of the fact that they're liberal atheists

yeah edited and cut up

Killing people is good if it's the right people.

Refusing to kill people is exactly why the west is failing.

>Chr*stian
>dude lemme kill all those people, they're blasphemers anyway
ftftf

That was just because it was broadcasted on a major Russian news station. They edited out the blood and gore

it was a mossad false flag. really shitty operation. jews are fucking losers.

>Christian , religious
let me label them heretics, sinners, heathens, etc
>checks scripture
>"they should surely be put to death"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War

The Thirty Years' War was a war fought primarily in Central Europe between 1618 and 1648. One of the most destructive conflicts in human history,[24] it resulted in eight million fatalities not only from military engagements but also from violence, famine, and plague. Casualties were overwhelmingly and disproportionately inhabitants of the Holy Roman Empire, most of the rest being battle deaths from various foreign armies.[20] In terms of proportional German casualties and destruction, it was surpassed only by the period January to May 1945; one of its enduring results was 19th-century Pan-Germanism, when it served as an example of the dangers of a divided Germany and became a key justification for the 1871 creation of the German Empire.[25]

absolutely this ..this world needs a return to Natural Selection

t. Ukakmba Luwamba

Attached: 4AF764FC-4DC7-4604-A902-790C2351DB8F.jpg (3000x3174, 2.83M)

Murder and killing was arguably just as commonplace when Christianity was at its highest popularity. Some of the bloodiest periods of history occurred before atheism was even a popular theological concept.

Death and murder are common themes in the bible and in some cases its god himself who is doing the murdering, I.E. Sodom. Killing is not objectively wrong, personally its all based on the motive. Killing can be justified, and that really has nothing to do with atheism(which is a retarded "ideology" if you can call it that).

There are some implications that it's false flag - mainly that dude being from poor family with single mother, so no way he had such resources to legally acquire shotgun and chemical stuff for explosives, nor it is known where exactly he got trained to work with this shotgun the way he does, and taught to make nice working bombs.
however I dont see why would Mossad, or anybody else who is not Russian government, do it, shit's too irrelevant.

We need Crusaders to kill other religions and atheists again.

>don't blame people for committing mass murder
>blame them for not believing in fairy tales

Revenge for the S-300s

(((crusaders))) can get impaled

>dude lets have morals because divine bribery
>oh goy modern age is here and now said morals disintegrate because no1 finds bronze age cults believable
You faggots who need bribes to have morals need to be culled the most.

As OP indicates: All the crusaders will be atheists themselves.

Logical fallacy, whether its good or bad has no bearing on whether or not something is true.

If believing in elves made you not kill people would you still believe in elves?

name 3 things wrong with killing a bunch of people

How can you have the respect of a god you worship out of fear of his punishment ? Of course, I don't imagine a God would have to respect anyone in any way, but I cannot imagine a god taking you as something else than a dumb fucking lemming when he sees you mindlessly worshipping him. Now, if you worship what the god worships... What's the purpose of a god creating people anyway ? Do gods even are responsible for creation at all ? Do godd have rules and constraints? Maybe that's what we're supposed to find and do ? I don't know. I am not an atheist. I just am extremely suspicious about whatever comes from humans especially during times where practically only the smartest few could write and read, and could manipulate people through scriptures, claims and abusing the good will of people. I don't know what to believe, but I believe. My mission in life is finding God, or Gods, but how can I do this when every single thing humanity has touched is filthy and corrupted eventually ? This is fucking depressing.

I my have just killed that guy
but I'm pretty sure I repented right after so its fine

Good goy. Long live Judaism 2.0.

Take it easy frogbro. Just study all the faiths if it's really your mission, start with the forerunners in antiquity like zoroastrianism & babylonian shit. Maybe something will come to you. Jow Forums is not the place for intelligent discussions on this subject, especially since the it's so contentious

>he's afraid of something that won't ever happen
>there'll only be nothingness after death

Thank you for the advices. Yes, I know this is not the place for this, I just saw the thread as some way I could ask a few things.

nothing to do with religion. just Germans doing what they do best, destroying Europe

I’m an atheist too. All atheist are friends.

More like:
>christian
>dude just repent for your sins, lmao.

Atheism lacks any moral base. Therefore it is completely bluepilled.

Atheists believe in populations.

>the only thing stopping you from mass killing people is the fear of punishment in the afterlife

Get help

Survival of the fittest is about populations, not indivduals. We care about making our populations fit for survival. Almost like the 14 words

>based

And blindly believing 2000+ year old arbitrary scriptures with jewish roots is the mark of a redpilled man? Atheists are free to choose their morality, for good or bad. A moral atheist is far more admirable than someone who needs religion to coerce them to be that way.

The problem, is these aren't just people. It's a fucking invasion, and I remember actual GENOCIDES committed by the Jews to secure their land and heritage, so this shit doesn't make any sense.

Genocice is a social construct created by a jewish journalist to describe the clean up of armenoid subhumans

There is nothing inherently wrong with extermination politics

Its only the worst thing to happen to people that were bred to have faith in super naturalism so they would make good slaves.
We have technology now and dont need slaves.

Plenty of people killed under the name of God during the crusades, and inquisition. And plenty killed under Allah

statista.com/statistics/234653/religious-affiliation-of-us-prisoners/

Christcucks will STILL prefer their daughters to fuck a christian nigger than a white atheist.

Attached: religionPrisons.png (716x431, 21K)

>athe*sts
HORK HORK HORK HORK HORK HORK
jesus christ the intellect I am in awe!
us religious brainlets BTFO like always :(

I wish people acknowledged this at the very least

Let's start with you then.