Fuck these assholes, enjoy the aid cut

>US pays Honduras and Guatemala millions, and El Salvador billions yearly
>First time we ask anything of them is to ask that they just control their citizens
>They don't do a fucking thing
Was getting your aid slashed part of your plan?

Attached: 21st century triple alliance.png (800x1351, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQETL4DaLKk
youtube.com/watch?v=SpYi_v7ODms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It probably won't matter to the average Central American savage since their respective governments pocket all the foreign aid money anyway.

you don't realize how corrupted shitholes work obviously

we shouldnt let these fuckers in illegally or legally

LOL YOU THINK PEOPLE CARE
LESS MOEY FOR CORRUPT SHITS

Why the fuck do you faggots have to ruin the entire continent what's your problem dude?

Asking them to control their citizens when we can’t.
Almost as laughable as saying we can’t afford to build a wall but Mexico can.
My sides

Attached: 93914D2C-9670-4BDB-A6CC-FD53F1BF65AE.jpg (1200x1466, 292K)

SAME GOES TO YOU FAGGOT WITH YOUR MINING SHITS

They're idiots.

its funny i think people hate mexicans less than hondurans now. Good job you can thank the jews for this

THERES LIKE 50 MILLION MEXICANS IN THE USA LOL A COUPLE THOUSAND OF HONDURAS WONT CHANGE MUCH LOL

The spanish should have genocide you jungle monkeys instead of raping you

THE SPANISH WERE SHITS TOO WISH THE DUTCH HAD COLONIZED THIS PLACE OR THE SCOTS LIKE THEY INTENDED

corrupt politicians keep your aid anyways so you can fuck off, we'll side with China

I hate Mexicans like 10-20% less now

Attached: Strategic Mexican defeat.png (1140x1004, 876K)

>you can fuck off
>plz let us in ;_;

Does it suck being absolute losers internationally? Brazil's trying to fix it's shit & other south american countries keep their issues contained, does it bother you how easily you're people are bought out due to their stupidity & frustration being a blatant pawn?

>shitskins believe it's a simple matter of putting chink military bases in their country while exporting their criminals here
>forgot what happened when they tried to fuck us with the USSR's help

Inadvertently you are ensuring this country shifts about 20 points to the right, so I guess you're useful in that way. You'll probably regret being such a shit when the next civil war starts in your hellhole though.

Quetzalcoatl seems to be angered, better sacrifice some niggers

Attached: Khorne is a religion of peace.jpg (1024x576, 175K)

>plz let us in ;_;
asking for favors ended when Trump decided to cancel TPS for these countries, people will enter by force and you won't be able to stop them

>You'll probably regret being such a shit when the next civil war starts in your hellhole though
We're better off without any US intervention in any conflict that we have against our governments next time

LOL THIS GRINGOS ACTING LIKE GOOD BOYS WHEN THEY HAD ALWAYS SUPPORTED DICTATORS AND MURDERS SO LONG AS THEY WERE GOOD GOYS TO THE USA

>wont be able to stop them

What you gonna do? Stab me?

You'll be singing a different tune when you realize just how depleted the American populace is with humanitarianism for tax parasites.

AS A MEXICAN, SALVADORISHITS AND GUATESHITS ARE THE WORST AND BROWNEST

You seem to not understand. Letting the Soviets or Chinese put missiles in your country to strike mine violates the NAP. Flooding my country with MS-13 violates the NAP. Generally being a belligerent subhuman whose ancestors ruined your future by seceding from the USCA and taking it out on every country around you violates the NAP.

You deserve to get fucked, because you're like that feisty little kid who wants to act tough and then picks a fit with the biggest guy in school. Then you're shocked when your cities are in ruins. You don't learn because your IQ is around 80- you're basically a nigger- so you'll keep picking fights until someone just nukes you.

Costa Rica is rich. Switzerland is rich. Why? Because they realize there were stronger countries than them around, so they decided to be neutral and not pick fights.

>el salvador wuz gud boys we only wanted to elect communists who would help the USSR destroy the West

How do you subhumans not understand cause and effect? Support commies, get fucked. If you'd have stayed neutral you'd be fine, but you're too dumb to understand that.

All that blue in the flags tells a story.

Trump should freeze assets belonging to Honduran/Guatemalan/Salvadorian officials. That should activate their almonds.

EVERYONE TO THE RIGHT OF PINOCHET IS A COMMIE
BETTER PUT SOME REALLY REALLY SHITTY PEOPLE IN CHARGE
THE MOST DECENT COUNTRY IN CENTRAL AMERICA BARELY MANAGED NOT TO GET THEIR LESS RIGHT THAN PINOCHET GUY OVERTHROWN AND ITS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE REGION

Learn english if you plan to be successful dipspic, bit I know that's a foreign concept to your nation. If your "people" actually had agency & pride they'd use their energy in numbers to overthrow your shitheap corrupted politics instead

>everyone that fights against corrupt and authoritarian governments is a commie
how retarded are you? staying neutral isn't possible when people were literally being killed for being natives and their lands were being taken by the government, you have 0 fucking clue of the history of these countries

you picked the wrong country, if you're going to be a shithole pawn might as well know who to bet against.

>If your "people" actually had agency & pride they'd use their energy in numbers to overthrow your shitheap corrupted politics instead
and that's when another civil war starts because the government will have the support of a certain country, can your retarded MAGA NPC brain guess who?

VERY DIFFICULT WHEN THEY HAVE THE SUPPORT OF THE USA
youtube.com/watch?v=iQETL4DaLKk
youtube.com/watch?v=SpYi_v7ODms

>oh no not a civil war!
stay oppressed taco cuck.

>wahhh keep me oppressed
If you think we care enough to actually invade and implement a puppet in your dumpster fire of a country than you are clueless to the international game, clueless & cowardly.

RWDS were the best thing that ever happened to your people.

THERES A REASON YOU HAVE A 20 TRILLION DOLLAR DEBT
THERE ARE US MILLITARY BASES ON COUNTRIES THAT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW EXIST

>1 problem
>must mean another
What does the US have a shortage on flies & feces? Your country is useless. Your continent is useless. Venezuela isn't even worth invading.

it's so easy to talk shit when you're born in a time where your country's issues are figuring out if women have dicks and if men should pee while sitting

>killing people for opposing authoritarian governments is a good thing
fuck off, go LARP as a nazi somewhere else

>it's so easy to talk shit when you're born in a >time where your country's issues are figuring >out if women have dicks and if men should >pee while sitting

BOOM ROASTED

LOL IM NOT EVEN A LEFTIST
PERO SE PASAN DE PENDEJOS ESTOS GRINGOS

It sure is, glad we stood up for what we believed in instead of complaining in a jungle.

Blue and White = Prepare to Fight

Attached: 638745345345.png (1200x873, 17K)

>good point

Well yanks?
Stop bringing in your own workers and hire locals, job done! no-ones running off.

Corporations are the fucking trouble and they need kept in check.

We got fucked over by the Jewish pretend British government, As you can tell they are good at fucking people over in their own countrys

>the eternal anglo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

>hurr durr we will fuck you up

You need to look inwards you dumb cunt, thats where your real enemy lives. Your welcome!

son demasiado pendejos, no tienen la mínima idea de lo que es vivir sin saber si vas a llegar con vida a tu casa o si vas a tener suficiente dinero para terminar el mes

no do we care paco, not our fucking problem you can't keep your shithole together.

> hurr durr if your not an American you must be stupid!

So they had a unilateral vote on it? nope didnt think so, thats how jewish hegemony works and communists are just one of the tools they use (including you lot)and our specious government too.

Wev all been had buddy get that sorte in your head so we can get the fuck out of this shitshow someday before they off us all

> Absolutely correct and checked

I bear no guilt and if IT was put to the vote, and if i existed then I wouldnt have voted for it.

>not our fucking problem you can't keep your shithole together
>constant US intervention in political affairs throughout history
you're just clinically retarded at this point

Vietnam could handle it, clearly you can't. Stay a victim, maybe I can invest in your misery & make some bucks faggot

>our super sekert language xd they wont know what we're saying jajaja xxdddddd

>cluster bombs still blowing limbs off children nowadays

Yeah I'm sure they are very fucking grateful

who cares how grateful they are?

>theyre too gay, they dont know what its like to live without money

Attached: 115.png (300x100, 46K)

what the is wrong with you people

they're bitter, stupid, and weak.

nukes ovr honduras and el salvador fucking when

And your a triumphalist prick being used by jews to rule the world, Hows that browning coming along?

you tell me achmed, while ignoring where the Rothschild's established themselves & the federal reserve that now controls your once powerful nation.

oh hello bongistani
arent you at all worried about catching a hate speech charge with that jew talk?

Attached: facesofbritain.jpg (590x350, 48K)

>t.Paul Scot

yeah okay so you got something right yank ,well done

>Checked and KeKed

Citizen in a fucked up world, Dont have a problem with anyones woes, its all to fucking real.

not a leftist, not apologising for the shit jews do ,and definitely dont want America to go down the pan, nor Honduras or anywhere else.

This isnt a fucking game you retard.

>corrupted shitholes
The US should have stopped a long time ago. Even people in those countries could care less about the cuts, I talked to a Guatemalan friend and he said that he's glad Guatemala is receiving a cut, since the government is corrupt
>president of Guatemala has openly admitted to using the governments money for gold tooth filling, etc.

Hardly give a fuck DESU, Whats the worst they can do?
Murder me? Ive considered it could happen already, not going to live forever anyway.

Guatemala is 20% white. Mexico is a bigger shithole, with larger better areas. Guatemala isn't bad in places like Antigua and it even has areas where Europeans and Americans retire.

You're right, it isn't a game. So why do you point fingers at the US over literally who countries when we're both falling down the same path of western death, except our elites are actually fearful of us thanks to the 2nd amendment?

Btw if you're trying to spread awareness on the JQ understand that these central american leeches are their entitled pawns.

Attached: 1540329191490.png (1024x548, 960K)

Forget the wall, expand the canal to the entire length of the isthmus.

Guess (((who))) runs the goblin migration center in Honduras?

Attached: goblin_migration_center_oy_vey.jpg (2247x748, 212K)

Complacency gets you nowhere, friend.

I understand that completely, If you were really helping out though your C.I.C would start by invading Mexico and putting that right then march the fuck down to south america before the chinks get in and start building military bases.

Thers a massive move on, Mexicans of military age in your country should getting trained and sent back to take back the country from the people fucking it up.

I'm just tired of you being used as pawns to benefit those who enslave you, that is all.

No real justification for it except that, I respect your military men, your politicians are trash and so are ours.

I agree, make mexico great again by invading and occupying them, would be much less costly & beneficial than dying in the middle east for gods chosen.

Personally i wish we just secured our border than invaded europe to flood the migrants out, but i wonder (((why))) that's considered inhumane.

Also please spork teresa & sukdiq kahn already, in minecraft of course

Of course, I dont got a spork loicence tho.
Death to all cubists! XD

> tfw you are paid millions for invading the payer's country

Attached: ufkmepte1ru01.jpg (1024x1024, 44K)

LOS PUEBLOS UNIDOS JAMÁS SERÁN VENCIDOS

Maricones ni pueden con ustedes mismos, ¿a quién van a vencer?

a vos, cerote
vete a la verga

>think we care enough
America invaded Grenada, Panama, Vientiane, Iraq, Afghanistan and 50 other bum fuck nowhere countries. Relevance has nothing to do with American foreign policy, only what Israel wants you to do.

>think it would be better
Have you seen spain?
If anything native blood improved them.

>be anti-american
>want to be nationalist in your country
>america destroys you with CIA false flags
>America think they saved the world.

All we did was delay redpolls cause we wanted bananas you fag.

why do you fucking jungle spics always insist on speaking your mud language in all caps on internet forums

that was a good larp, admit it

huge redpill here faggots: Central America (excluding Costa Rica and Panama) has been ravaged because of the civil wars and guerrillas in the 70's and 80's, civil wars directly caused by the CIA wanting to sell cocaine to fund anti-commie guerrillas. So long story shorts: those countries are coming back to haunt the USA, because they were living in stable tiny shitholes they would not bother being so goddamned poor and uneducated to migrate in caravans to the north.

alright stop screaming I just want to know why the US give these countries and any country whatsoever "aid money"?
the us goes and say "here take this $xB money"

This

y es la culpa de todos menos de nosotros verdad?
acá pasa igual

go away commie faggot.
so you admit we had to fight commie scum like you with any means possible.

I'm not a commie. What about ruskies and Americans using our lands as their real scale Risk board? what about the CIA being accountable for all the cartels in Mexico and Colombia? what can the uneducated indio cholos do about it? well they have been constantly invading the US because its not profitable to have latin america as a stable and rich economic block. Capitalism is a pyramid, and someone has to be at the base of such pyramid.

Attached: AratakaReigenSmug.jpg (736x617, 51K)

FUTURE SURGEONS YOU BIGOT

Attached: FUTURE SURGEONS.png (892x1056, 109K)