Abrahamism is a Jewish knock-off of Aryan monotheism

>Abrahamism is a Jewish knock-off of Aryan monotheism
>Satanism opposes Abrahamism

Is Satan, dare I say it, /ourlord/?

Attached: satanism.jpg (1750x2488, 3.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xuh2PByqDbo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Europe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In what fucking way Satanism is not abrahamic?

Stop worshipping nonwhite shit

>Aryan monotheism
>all northern European people had pantheons
>standart burger education joke

Well, the very idea of an all evil opponent to the all good God originates with Aryan religion, not Judaism. So if the Jewish god is actually the ancient Aryan Devil, then isn't the Jewish Satan really the ancient Aryan God in a state of Wrath?

what is Zoroastrianism

Satan doesn't exist, mutt.

Existence itself is irrelevant because it's not demonstrable. I'm talking in terms of memes and symbolism.

so much edge.
No one cares

Wow what a deep and insightful reply. I'm glad you posted it. Really gives me things to think about.

>he thinks human religions are relevant
listen retard. the creator, if the force that made us is sentient, is not going to be understood by petty 3rd dimensional animals.
Bare minimum god is a 4th dimensional being. Even just one dimension above ours is actually impossible to comprehend. Its far more likely that "God" is an entity that exists on a plane of reality so far from our own that any attempt to comprehend its intent is the most transparent horseshit imaginable

>the creator, if the force that made us is sentient, is not going to be understood by petty 3rd dimensional animals.
Very true. This makes the argument over objective reality, or whether one God exists or multiple, null. But every religious person from every faith experiences the god[s] he believes in which causes me to think our experience of Deity is the experience of unconscious constructs - symbols and memes, both of which do impact human behavior.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xuh2PByqDbo

satanists are based, listen to what they have to say about hitler around 25:30 into the video and watch the christcuck screech about muh holocaust.

Attached: taylor_swift.jpg (566x696, 82K)

lel fucking bob larson

>This is intelligent in burger

Pepe the Frog doesn't objectively exist and yet as a meme it has power to influence human behavior. Which meme is the most influential?

I can agree with that.
I'm just assuming you've been here long enough to notice, but the combined will of millions of people can have a tangible impact on physical reality. The Bane Plane Crash is by far the best example of memetic energy changing reality.
If a bunch of retards repeating 4u memes can change the fabric of space/time to manifest a plane, destination, etc, I am certain that the genuine belief of hundreds of millions of people could create a sort of hyper focused egregore with genuine power.

>Satan
>Aryan

hehehe

Attached: Set.png (400x570, 89K)

kill yourself and go ask him douchebag

>Langley scriptfag posting intensifies
Fuck off samael and lilith worshippers.

Where did his ear go?

What aryan monotheism? In the strictest sense it comes from Egypt but abrahamic religions adopted dualistic monotheism which is likely the result of them coming into contact with the zoroastrians. That was right before they drove said group northward. The zoroastrians already had dealings with the persians and having been granted access to the persian empire they chose to stay meaning they never made it into europe with any significant population.
Satanism in every form that it has been paraded around in, is the single most cringy and faggy group to have labeled themselves a religion. Have fun hanging out with adults who never got over their teenage attitudes and angst. Their professed ideology was the trigger that turned hippies into sjws.

Please stop taking our symbol and associating it to your Jewish shit, thanks. Kikestians and Satanjews have no fucking right to slander the symbol of hygieia.

Egyptian religion was also highly dualistic, the Levant being an Egyptian colony for thousands of years before Moses walked the Earth.

Egypt being that place that place where Jews originate from, after all.

Where does cancer like you even come from? I'd like to know where I should tell you to fuck off to

>The Bane Plane Crash
It's interesting you bring that up. I agree reality can be influenced by a collective consciousness and I also believe that type of "manifest destiny" requires memes or symbols to function, like the Bane maymay in your example. To combat Jews and their symbols it seems logical we require our own, and Satan -- because this is the ancient symbol which opposes the Jews and their deity -- seems most appropriate. What do you think?

Rude.

Zoroastrianism is the world's first truly monotheistic religion. While ancient Egypt did go through a period of pseudo-monotheistic Aten worship Egyptians still believed there were other deities whereas Zoroastrianism taught only one all-good God and one all-evil Devil exists. Modern Satanism, both atheistic and theistic, are largely Jewish and stem from Sabbateanism. I'm not so much interested in Satanism as a religion than I am as memetic potential.

>Satanism in every form that it has been paraded around in, is the single most cringy and faggy group to have labeled themselves a religion. Have fun hanging out with adults who never got over their teenage attitudes and angst. Their professed ideology was the trigger that turned hippies into sjws.
Is it really so simple though? You have to declare yourself to be a satanist to be a satanist?
I would argue that the Catholic priests who took advantage of their sacred duty to molest children were satanists in the most classical sense. The Devil within man creates temptation. These pedophile priests succumbed to the temptation of the flesh and blackpilled a generation on Christianity.
If that isn't the most pro Lucifer shit around I don't know what is

Thales, Anaximander, Pythagoras, Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, were all monotheists. They also learned their view from Egyptian mystics.

you being a little faggot

nou

There is no god to begin with
They also were medniggers so who cares

Attached: 48958CA2-821F-4753-93E3-D3BDD5F93E6B.jpg (2048x1354, 2.53M)

>There is no god to begin with
guess it depends on how you're defining god

>To combat Jews and their symbols it seems logical we require our own, and Satan -- because this is the ancient symbol which opposes the Jews and their deity -- seems most appropriate
My instinctual reaction is to condemn that line of thought but you're clearly not some random shill. Can you explain why you think that Luciferianism, specifically, is the most appropriate response?
In my own opinion I think we should separate ourselves as much as possible from all forms of organized religion and seek spiritual enlightenment on our own terms.

While they did learn from Egyptian hierarchs, it would be more accurate to say that they believed in a supreme God ruling over subordinate deities/daimons than to say they were monotheists.

Zoroastrianism was a direct binary with a God of Light and a God of Darkness, whereas Egyptian religion had many deities, but also a antithesis for each one.

What a stupid bitch.

The sun god group was not though and is our oldest religion to point to as a possible progenitor of the hebrew concepts of monotheism. The sun god religion had no antithesis. Making it rather unique if we are correct on the history of it.

You still don't get it. You never will. It's an unending chase of your own tail and you can never see past it. Listen or don't it doesn't make a difference because you'll be stuck here forever. At the very least try to learn something from this experience and know that your minuscule identity and ego is just barely a fraction of a percentage of what makes up the entirety of this paradigm of existence. Satan is a child throwing a tantrum. Who the fuck would want to worship something so weak and pitiful?

>They also were medniggers
They are the root of Western tradition.
They are the fathers of Western Mathematics, Philosophy, Geometry, Science, Astronomy.
They had a proto-big bang theory, complete with an expanding universe filling with void(apeiron) and planets orbiting the sun and propelled the ideas of atomism.

Kepler, Galileo, Copernicus, in any painting you'll ever see of them, they'll have a celestial sphere - the same things already being used in antiquity. Their primary influences for their discovery were Pythagoras and Plato.
Sir Isaac Newton even credited Pythagoras for his discovery of Universal Gravitation.

Suck Greek cock you Paki worshiping son of a whore.

Kek Plato was the founder of athenian state religion who worshipped athena obviously but apollo was the big attraction. Thats not montheistic

>narcissist draws a pentagram in the sand
yawn

Every major religion is boring lame shit. Supernatural omnipotent omnipresent creature does not exist. Enjoy your life and maintain your racial community.
/thread

I don't know which Aryan monotheism you are talking about, but Zoroastrianism (which is clearly one of the main roots of Abrahamic religions) was a knock off of Aryan religions by middle-eastern people
>aryan monotheism
>In the strictest sense it comes from Egypt
lol wtf

>gayreeks
>white

Consider the concept of "God" originates with the Aryan Zoroastrians and that Jews co-opted this idea for themselves. While the Aryan God was good and peaceful, the Jewish God was a war-diety; Jews completely turned the idea of deity upside-down. Even the most famous demons in our theologies were once Aryan deities. When the Jew/Christian says "holy" it's in Jewish context, meaning it's unholy, and what they call "unholy" is actually good. Satanism and Luciferianism are both kiked, so I think a new system is required if enlightenment and escape from Abrahamism, along with petty Paganism, is the goal.

Satan opposes the Jewish god. The Jewish god is evil. Why is Satan not /ourguy/? Are you Jewish?

Religion is part of human nature. We evolved to think in religious ways. Religion affects the human brain and can alter our behavior for the better or worse. It's such a powerful weapon that it won't go away -- it'll merely be perfected.

>was a knock off of Aryan religions by middle-eastern people
Sauce?

Attached: 1538365058622.png (856x1015, 731K)

That is true, and the Amarna period does sync well with Manetho's Aegyptica and the collapse of the Bronze Age.

Sigmund Freud wrote a book on the subject where he argued precisely that Moses was an Egyptian Atenist heretic who gathered a bunch of escaped slaves to do his bidding while following. Also, the Jews killed him but decided to follow his teachings afterwards out of guilt.

Coincidentally, Freud died shortly after publishing it.

Attached: H0054-L50578765[1].jpg (600x765, 256K)

They are subhuman mongrels that created the very first multiracial society and brought the jews to Europe.

Western Civilisation (not a good thing) was born in the HRE and Ancien France.

While my ancestors were busy doing the most advanced iron work of their times, Italians and Greeks were bred by niggers and jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Europe
“Hellenistic Judaism, originating from Alexandria, was present throughout the Roman Empire even before the Jewish–Roman wars. Large numbers lived in Greece ( including the Greek isles in the Aegean and Crete ) as early as the early part of the 3rd century BCE. The first recorded mention of Judaism in Greece dates from 300-250 Before Common Era (BCE) on the island of Rhodes. As early as the middle of the 2nd century BCE, the Jewish author of the third book of the Oracula Sibyllina, addressing the "chosen people," says: "Every land is full of thee and every sea." The most diverse witnesses, such as Strabo, Philo, Seneca, Cicero, and Josephus, all mention Jewish populations in the cities of the Mediterranean Basin.“
>be Rome
>local people are poor and hopeless
>they join the legion because they were promised to eventually get some land and money
>conquer some area
>most people still live like shit
>repeat
>profit

Ancient Roman society was even more abusive than Medieval feudals

Attached: 3D4BB8AE-21BE-4958-A0DF-96A10F8F97C7.png (1024x819, 236K)

What religion did zoroastrians copy? There is no known monotheistic religion widely practiced by either the aryans or europeans at that time.
>what aryan monotheism?
Notice the punctuation? The first known steict monotheistic religion was practiced in egypt.

>Satan opposes the Jewish god. The Jewish god is evil. Why is Satan not /ourguy/? Are you Jewish?

In the Old Testament Satan serves God as God's prosecutor and tester of mankind. Well, jewkind. The idea of him as an adversary of God and not Man is a "Christian" "Innovation".

Just FYI.

I actually didn't knkw freud wrote a book o that I'll check it out. Schmuckers Histlry of All Religions makes the same argument though

Plato often refers to one Absolute being, either as the One, or the Good, and the influence of Pythagoras is notable. It's important to note that the most esoteric of Plato's teachings were never written, and were passed on verbally. We can mostly only speculate from those who later wrote about it - but based on his influences its safe to say reference to the gods was more allegorical to something than being literal.

Even the cults of Delphi had become monotheistic, there was one supreme God, which took form as Apollo.
Fuck off kike. If you don't like Western tradition then you can leave.
>talking about greeks from thousands of years ago
>HURRRRRR GREEKS NOT WHITE
>t.memeflag
So many JIDF agents here today.

Anglos are the only reason why Europe is ruled by Jews today. You really don't have any room to speak considering your people did everything in their power to sink Western civilization and transfer power over it to your Jewish handlers.

That's true. But in Talmudic Judaism, which is the current flavor, the Satan is no longer a servant but the opponent of God, Samael.

you could read about how Zoroastrian fight against traditional Iranian authority and the invading tribes
Zoroastrianism and Hinduism oppose each other in a way
*dyḗws>Deva(Good spirits in Hinduism)>Daeva (bad spirits in Zoroastrianism)
(like Zeus)
He might have been descanded partly from the Aryans, but he looked more like modern Iranian

They're one and the same thing. Keep believing in the illusion though. If I were jewish I wouldn't be here trying to wake you up from this nightmare you call reality. Whatever happens don't say I didn't warn you. The trick to keeping you asleep and thinking you're awake is to keep you chasing that "truth" that you will never find because it was never a secret to begin with. You're feeding the machine and don't even realize it. Get off the conveyor belt and wake up.

well I completely agree with you sans the Satan/Lucifer aspect.
I briefly studied the old testament and I got as far as the demons. It was a real shock for me to learn that these "demons" were actually the deities of the various peoples situated around the Hebrews. When I studied the Bible, my faith in Christian teachings decreased if anything lmao
I think that humans as a whole are too stuck in the old systems of supplicantal religions
Theoretically my mind comprehends only up to 3rd dimensional space, but my physical self exists on every plane of existence there is, even if I'm unaware.
Sometimes I think what affect common traditional behaviors have on higher dimensional planes. What does picking your nose look like in the 30th dimension, for example

>Worshiping any deity, or devil
God and Satan are a meme imposed by religious fuckwits to invoke some moral precedence or give credence with sub-IQ normies and their existential antecedent.
>God doesn't play dice
>Scientist unviel the God particle
>the mandelbrot set is considered by some the fingerprint of god
>etc

fuck niggers and fuck jannies

we already went over that baka read the thread

>fell for than aryan meme
>fell for the gnostic meme

nice trips
u cracked the code
repent or suffer from eternal fire

Plato means broad. It was Aristocles nickname. You can assign whatever to it but the records we do have are pretty plain. Apollo, although the widest worshipped, was not a solitary god and in fact ended up having a big problem with the followers of dionysus. The fact both gods were recognized by the same religion shoots monotheism down and you could argue by that time they were only worshipping apollo and dionysus bjt those two were not of a dualistic nature so they sit remembered as two very weird and seperate gods. But you're not wrong, when athens adopted a state religion the general push was to recognize apollo only but they still had to burn down he temples of dionysus and athena to memory hole them

>Anglos are guilty that subhuman medniggers brought the jews to Europe

Let me guess, if not for the Anglos Southern Italian and Greek IQ would be above africa tier 85, right?

niggers gonna nig

Attached: 077D35FC-FA6A-4A09-8175-336524749A2A.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

Attached: 1488.png (1200x828, 1.24M)

This.
Fuck off with the desert death cults.

Satanism is Anton Levay kikery.

Sage

>encourages sexual degeneracy
>/ourlord/
Fuck off

true, but it pisses off christfags, so it is cool

>burger meme

Attached: 5g2.png (625x626, 32K)

>oh no other people have sex, I can't stand this

I don't think this user is aware that Greeks are similar to people if the Levant. Ugaritic, Phoenician, Israelites, Assyrians. This is no secret, but that doesn't make our cultural forefathers who spurred the Renaissance Jews. The British are and always be the closest to Jews one could ever find. Ask yourself, who is it ruining the west today? Jews and select complicit Anglos. Period.
Before you try to disparage Plato you should kill yourself for belonging to the lost treacherous and insidious people to come from Western civilization.

Yeah, the good/evil got flipped around in Zoroastrianism from Vedism, but the former was the first case of true monotheism.

>They're one and the same thing.
I'm not disagreeing. What I'm suggesting is that the original God has become Devil because Jews replaced God with their own deity, calling the original God "Devil." What if the actual Devil is just the God in his wrathful form?

>What does picking your nose look like in the 30th dimension, for example
lol this is going to be on my mind all night now

LaVey was a Jew who ripped off other philosophers. Don't reply to a thread if you're just going to announce your sage. It's a waste of everyone's time.

>encourages sexual degeneracy
Sabbateanism, which modern Satanism draws heavily from, encourages sexual degeneracy, but why should Satanism and a theology, or a diabology adhere to Jewish tradition?

>mutt
Aren't Canadians notorious for having mongrelised with their redskin population over the centuries, user.?

subhuman, please

Greeks should be extreminated. Hitler knew what’s up

Attached: F669AD8A-4987-4FC9-ACCB-CE22097BCB91.jpg (690x890, 411K)

Attached: 56%chad.png (894x780, 478K)

well, it was not a monotheism, if you'll read about it
Zoroastrianism was the first monotheism

yeah true

Although shitty, redskins are at very least human. Forget you shall not that yanks mixed with niggers and dagos

literally orc tier

Attached: 5C5B65EF-64E8-4490-921A-6D3DA57B1BF0.jpg (1024x1024, 121K)

Fuck off kike
Jesus is the only Lord and Savior

>when retarded evangelical boomers here don't realize satanism is just a mask for secular humanism to get fat guys laid by hot 18yo goth chicks

You guys are fucking retarded.

Attached: 1467658393666s.jpg (121x125, 3K)

Why is this photo freaking me the fuck out

Zoroastrianism acknowledges the existence of more than one God. Therefore it is not monotheistic. It has one Good God and one Evil God. Only one receives worship but both are acknowledged to exist.

You could argue that Zurvanism is monotheistic, but that is hardly original Zoroastrianism.

Jesus didn't exist.

lel

nope

Attached: 24125343_235559380313545_1123257642962124800_n (1).jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

allen is a faggot

Attached: 1539905765690s.jpg (225x224, 7K)

Nice try shekelberg.
You shouldn't speak on the man who your country sunk their empire to destroy.
>The setting is a religious shrine, Delphi, and a religious question is posed, the meaning of the “E” erected there. For Ammonius, the traditional Apollo is only a faint image of the real God. Even if Ammonius is not very explicit, the worshippers are to direct their cult, at least indirectly, to the real God, described in Middle Platonic terms. In On Isis and Osiris, Osiris also is only an image of the true God, identified with Plato’s Good and Beautiful, and as the destiny of the soul. This God, too, providentially rules the world through his powers (dynameis) (377F-378A) as in Philo (see Mackie 2009), presumably through or including the traditional gods. For Plutarch, then, the myth of Isis and Osiris is only an allegory masking a Middle Platonic conception of the universe and a Middle Platonic God.
Delphi changed, as had been the Pythagoreans/Platonists.

In Plato's Apology, Socrate's speaks of his desire to live by the order of God. By this, he means Apollo, singular, as passed down to him from Delphi when told "Nobody is wiser than Socrates"

He did exist, and christens are followers of a occultist group that ushers in their self-ascribed prophetic happenings that occur before the world will end.

Religion, not even once. They are all crypto psyoptrecians that utilize a genetic deposition to implant organic microchips with homo-morphological semantics. People spend all day trying to decipher the book of revelations, and they are susecptible to being commanded by their own psychically conjured demons.

Oh another Abrahamic kike religion as if we needed more of those. No Satanists are still spiritual Semites.

Attached: 1536439578245.jpg (1147x1200, 221K)

>and they are susecptible to being commanded by their own psychically conjured demons.
this

Muh jews had no real political or institutional power in Britain (or in the US for that matter) before 1970s. They were just another shitskin tribe with highly nepotistic mentality

And what empire are you talking about, mongoloid?

the Byzantine Empire lol?

That was a MULTIRACIAL sewage made of subhuman armenian rats, jews, syrians, lebs and other brown trash.

Hellenic race is dead. It’s official

Attached: 8713CA4F-9E60-408C-8EAB-CD246A48B483.png (1240x1870, 2.59M)

>Muh jews had no real political or institutional power in Britain
Yeah you just burned down Europe and sunk your Empire to form Israel.
>And what empire are you talking about
The British Empire, Paki lover?
>Hellenic race is dead.
And so is the Anglo. Nothing of value lost. You are an Eastern culture now.

>and sunk your Empire to form Israel

explain King David Hotel bomgings then you absolute brainlet. Recognising some nonwhite shithole (Israel in this case) =/= being ruled by nationals of said shithole

The Empire died because of the Suez Crisis (thank you USA) and WWII/WWI losses

>Recognising some nonwhite shithole (Israel in this case) =/= being ruled by nationals of said shithole
You did a bit more than that, like start a World War under the pretense of false promises to serve your masters as well as you could. And now look at you, ruled over by Pakis, and raped. Pathetic. Your shithole nation doomed us all.

>like start a Wolrd War
Said a national of a shithole that joined European WWII theatre for some reason unknown.
>to serve your masters
schizo, Britain refused kike refugees in 1933-1940s because guess what.... Celtic-Germanic people don’t really like to live next to shitskins. Britain entered the WWII (unfortunately) to eliminate the continental competitor

>ruled over by Pakis
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

yeah welfare receiving illiterate inbred are ruling a nuclear nation

seems legit
>doomed us all
That would be USA and USSR actually. Two biggest players against racialism since 1960s and 1920s respectively

This thread is utter fucking heresy.

Attached: 16473587_10154987745546310_1342667643731447972_n.jpg (400x400, 35K)

>clone stamp

Considering no gods, demons, ghosts, sasquatch or aliens exist, belief in any of these things makes you a child. Perhaps a manchild, but still mentally a child.

>like start a World War

Attached: kot.jpg (400x323, 21K)

>Said a national of a shithole that joined European WWII theatre for some reason unknown.
At your request.
>Britain entered the WWII (unfortunately) to eliminate the continental competitor
You mean started WW2, under Jewish orders, setting the world up for exactly what is going today.

Thanks btw.
>yeah welfare receiving illiterate inbred are ruling a nuclear nation
They certainly are. Above the law, they rape your children. They govern your capitol city, THEY RULE YOU.
>That would be USA and USSR actually. Two biggest players against racialism since 1960s and 1920s respectively
Oh, you mean the superpowers that arose from the ashes of the war YOU started? The sad thing is, you gave it all up to serve the JEW and they quickly forgot you once they got the power they needed. Pathetic.

>You mean started WW2, under Jewish orders, setting the world up for exactly what is going today.

you're talking about the germans, right?

>>ITT people who have never read the bible but are somewhat versed on the unofficial non canon catholic expanded universe to get their knowledge of God and Satan

No, Germany invading Poland only concerned Germany and Poland. Britain starting WW2 had little to do with Poland(you got buttraped for decades after without relief) and more to do with Germany.