This useless fuck is going to add a carbon tax

>this useless fuck is going to add a carbon tax
>Wont / doesn't know how much it will cost but poor people will get a $300 rebate

Everything will go up for gasoline to house heating, groceries goods etc.

>And Canadians will let him

Attached: oh-so-yourea-justin-trudeau-fan-name-three-of-his-36548707.png (500x454, 110K)

wealth redistribution masquerading as environmental concern

LeFontaine
Imam Drinkaleed II
Hydratavius

Stop burning dinosaurs. Your short sightedness and self-serving contribution to society can only leave subsequent generations worst off.

and now you are 18, enjoy being raped over and over until you are 65 and then we will jam you into a nursing home where you will be sedated until death

Unless of course you buy into the system and do some raping of your own

Need them thorium reactors and fast.

We could do much worse than Trudeau.

Good. This country could use some wealth redistribution. Mega corporations are draining the fucking poor provinces dry and threatening the security of the stable ones.

Time for western independence

Yeah except the corporations aren’t paying fuck all they’re just going to pass the costs onto the consumer

And the wealth won’t be redistributed to you but to retarded government programs

You fucking communists should unironically be lashed to crosses and left along the roadside as a warning

Like what?

t. Npc

Guess I'll just let my pipes burst instead of heating my home.

Guess it's a luxury to goto work where there is no public transit.
>Albertas carbon tax goes into general revenue
>Not green energy
>Not research
>General revenue

Fuck off Justin

Large emitting corporations are exempt, trudeau has publicly announced this.

only the ndp could be worse they are super cucks

JT makes me proud to be Canadian. I'd be depressed every day if Canada had a leader like Trump.

And outright this too

Corporations are exempt it’s just the little guy who has to pay out the ass
O same with regulations too. Wanna start a company? Oh yeah good luck complying with all these regulations the big corporations are exempt from

Liberals need to be lynched and dragged through the streets

conservatives have not done shit for anyone here and people like Harper and Sheer only use their position to leverage themselves to make more money. There is no option right now and it sure is a better one than USA has right now with the looming civil war

yes, kill all faggots and liberals.

Attached: 1540197102270s.jpg (125x76, 2K)

A US civil war would quickly spread here don’t kid yourself

As for your Harper comment you did hit on something: the west is absolutely pissed with the federal government in general

CBC is here holy shit

Attached: 1875690227_eightbit.jpg (1320x1600, 804K)

half of the posts made from the leaf flag read like a PR campaign in favour of some bullshit idea

Attached: lord food price.png (929x705, 425K)

Rip canada. Fug.