Illinois Governor Rauner Satirizes Gay Marriage in New Attack Ad

youtu.be/_dxMDnkmS-4

What did he mean by this?

Attached: GayKidWantsMarriage.png (650x871, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mBU413WPp5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bump

bump

bump

Nigger

rude

bump

bump

kek

bump

bump

bump

thanks!

where my fellow illini at
Chicago checking in northwest side anyone else?

no, only u

bump

bump

bump

>that pic-related

lmao fuckin witeppl

Avondale here. I am gay but I laughed.

GET IN HERE

Attached: Capture.jpg (1446x206, 28K)

Now thats a fucking attack ad.

Attached: GayFamily.png (978x972, 1.94M)

Burn it with fire

mean

/Zdum44

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

Ten minutes from the south side here but over the boarder where cigarettes are cheaper.

Attached: gerrymandering.png (1910x1000, 1.62M)

bump

Too bad I'm not voting.

traitor

Why not?

bump

Bumperino

Attached: ED3C81F7-ECA4-4999-A7B7-22DCACCAC458.jpg (244x207, 27K)

According to ILanons it's probably because Rauner's greatest weakness is the fact that he's a cuckservative, so he's going all in to turn out Republicans in hopes he can pull out a 1% victory in a state with as much fraud as Illinois.

If I was in Illinois I would vote for Rauner. The last three governors were corrupt as balls.

Streeterville.

Attached: 1539736059911.jpg (640x427, 78K)

bump

Attached: 2ee752008f46e1a4d209408727296ad84da19941ca6f44dd0d966ca1bf37b175.gif (576x400, 114K)

thanks!

He means he's giving it to Pritzker.

bump

bump

bump

bump

"I now pronounce Illinois *ucked"

wew

/Zdum44

bump

bump

Mount Prospect checking in. Although I'm moving next year to Wisconsin to escape this shithole.

kek
pritzker's election office took over our local MTG store
he's going to burn

I now pronounce Illinois fucked

Got my land in the UP of Michigan. Moving over in 2020. Goodbye Jow Forums and hello /out/ Jow Forums and probably a little bit of /x/.

only part of 312 i've ever had my windows smashed in while my car was parked in my fucking driveway
>avondale is a magical place
one time i threw out a case of beer that was a year beyond expiration
a bunch of mexican dads showed up and had a party in the alley the next night

bump

>single mum
Nation wreckers, all of them.

Attached: single_mums.jpg (1200x1200, 415K)

bump

bump

Sounds right. Car a block away got put on cinder blocks when I first moved in. Seems like the closer you get to the highway the more mexiturds there are, my street is mostly quiet,and Mexicans are scared of my dog.

>bump

bump

bump

Am I seeing a young Hannah Hays?

Whoa, PHS 2010 here. I haven't been back much ever since I went away to college. Wonder if you and I knew each other.

In any case, nice to see someone from MP here. Wouldn't have guessed. Town was always too asleep.

Oops, I'm a retard. PHS 2006*

bump

>13 years old
>Already wants to get hammered by Thor

>being human means being entitled

h-hot

youtu.be/mBU413WPp5s

This is the best political ad ever. Why did Rauner waste it on the primaries? Should be running every commercial break this month. Theres more of these tapes too

I'm in Illinois and I'll be voting for Bruce. Jb is a disgusting pig.

i support this message

DuPage county checking in. Voted straight GOP ticket

If JB wins I can't even be mad. This is the level of stupid I've come to expect from Illinoisans.

I hope orange jumpsuits come in XXXL.

Imagine being an American and then becoming a Swedecuck.

bump

Nigger

good doggo
>the polish bakeries are nice though

Faggot

Die

rude

KYS faggot

Attached: Consider the following.jpg (800x723, 53K)

Now that's fucking based

This is a Shareblue slide thread therefore it's now a gore thread. Post your best... I need some anyway.

Got a friend from law school who works for JB and deals with him directly on a weekly basis. I got some one on one time with JB and straight up called him on his anti trump bullshit. Surprisingly, he was honest and said “well that’s for the voters. It’s different in business.” What a cunt.

imagine using a VPN so that they can't follow your every move

/Zdum44

Illinois is fucked. Rauner is a cuckservative but he's really the only option. the unfunded super pensions have bankrupted Illinois. the state is fuck and the credit card is almost maxed out.
>Rauner Plan
cut taxes and drive the state into bankruptcy. this will wreck the state's ability to borrow and the state files for bankruptcy. though Detroit style arbitration public state unions will be gutted and the democrats power in the state will be broken.
>Pritzker
raise taxes to improve the state's credit rating, borrow more and pray the democrats take back congress and the White House. if that happens they'll get a no stings attached bail out and change nothing until it happens again. if the dems don't take back everything the state will go bankrupt. there is a limit on how much you can tax before business and money leave. the tax base lowers and the state is fucked. everything else in the campaign is a meme.

Pritzker will most likely win because if you're a lefty there is no other alternative. no Green candidate is running. Rauner is a cuck, so a Conservative is running against him and of course le weed Libertarian is running.

what little right wing is being split in 3 ways but Pritzker will have a united left without the Greens running.

bump

Oh, that's absolutely prevalent in politics. You NEED that to even get that far, let alone how far Trump got. The media wasn't mad at him because he's honest or because they're honest. The media was mad at him because he's better at bullshitting than they are.

>"Politics is the second oldest profession in the world....and I can't help but notice that it bears a striking resemblance to the first."~ Ronald Reagan

bump

Lol what a blackpill but true. I was just surprised at how frank he was in private. I told him I was from Peoria and he didn’t even try to convince me that he could keep caterpillar from leaving the state. If that happens, Peoria becomes Rockford or Gary. It’s a shame for what used to be a truly unique midwestern city.

>bump
Can someone explain the joke to me? Are we being raided? Kindof wanted a Rauner/Illinois politics thread but this is fishy.

bump

Dupage here.

309 in the based suburbs of P-town

Printer’s Row

>Rauner
>make IL a sanctuary state
>what is a creature of ((((business)))
>who is a tool of the (((rich)))
fuck that guy

>lugenpresse lane
what's it like in historic jewtown?

it means cocaine, user