What's the meaning of these big dildos

What's the meaning of these big dildos

Attached: African-art-pieces-in-Europe.png (499x572, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DoWOS4aKuz4
youtube.com/watch?v=etj7erCMJQY
youtube.com/watch?v=-D7Nta50qvw
youtube.com/watch?v=NxssJLDuj5w
youtube.com/watch?v=qFRl3o0IJYM
youtube.com/watch?v=gRuFesz3NOk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRjMsLF9o_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dick in ur mom

Obelisk's I believe them to be. They are most notably known from ancient Egypt and are often associated with the sun. Since Kabbalah is somewhat of a mix of and takes things from all religions except usually worships the evil for example such as Saturn. But the actual significance that these Kabbahlists have for them is unknown to me.

Satan"s dick in places of power. It means nothing goyim.

Perhaps it represents existence together both good and evil as in the whole of existence. At very least it is a dedication to one being or entity such as to Saturn or ancient Egypt to the sun or Ra or Horus.

Fuck off Jason.

Fuck off Jason.

Lets have an actual discussion based around it pls don't be such an edgy teen we need to come to the bottom of it.

>Istambul

its the dick that will fuck the heavens

>Suomi

Nigguh it means exactly as your researched phallus shaped objects that represent a number of things like male power and multiple gods entities and cosmic bodies like sun

its also something you can charge like a sigil its also communicates to ets who visit hey this what we bout

shit like that etc etc,

>chim pong nip nong

>Instambul
>Can't even spell Constantinople's false name right

Pyramids could concentrate electromagnetic energy. Pyramids are found often in triangle formation, and on opposing side of volcanoes of planet, where you can also find similar triangle of volcanoes/pyramids.

Foil theory is that this is to balance Earth.

Obelisks tho, no idea.

Agreed it is not to balance the Earth though it is more just to concentrate certain natural energy's that surge through the Earth, mountains naturally concentrate such energy's and allow these energy's to flow between the different points on the Earth naturally the same way Earth's magnetic fields flow. But an ancient civilisation realised that such forces exist and built pyramids/monuments around the Earth usually based on the opposite side of the Earth to another such monument whether it be a man made structure or natural.

I would not be surprised if certain mountains naturally opposed each other on Earth.

But for the Obelisks I do not know either perhaps they also do this we shall have to see if there is anything of significance on the opposite side of the Earth if not then they are probably more psychological and religious then having an actual use.

Agopuncture - it releases accumulated energy
The obeliscs are usually on enregy crosspaths and so are the cities. Now where is this energy directed.. well that's probably written on those dildos

>pls don't be such an edgy teen we need to come to the bottom of it.
Comeon noa.

youtube.com/watch?v=DoWOS4aKuz4

youtube.com/watch?v=etj7erCMJQY

youtube.com/watch?v=-D7Nta50qvw

youtube.com/watch?v=NxssJLDuj5w

youtube.com/watch?v=qFRl3o0IJYM

youtube.com/watch?v=gRuFesz3NOk

The last one has a good comment section. Didn't watch any of them though.

Feminist wet dream

youtube.com/watch?v=FRjMsLF9o_I

The obelisks are an antennae of sorts to transmit energy and information to Saturn.

The Saturn/moon matrix is designed by the false light to keep souls imprisoned in the sensual reality matrix away from the creator. Their energies are used to further perpetuate the distancing from the all and drag everything around it deeper into the pits of oblivion. The machine is a part of the all and just a fragment of the grand scheme of all things.

There is no separation and it is all an illusion being used to keep you away from God.

So saturn is a sort of hell where souls kept imprisoned and the dildos are big antennas that communicate with saturn that bridge communication implies theres a giving/receiving orders policy, who gives the orders saturn or earth?

thanks for the data, user

>Comeon noa.
muh name aint noah ya wombat, I just saw you and (possibly) noah arguing.

cheers for da vids tho mate.