Is Theresa May treating Brexit like Hitler treated the Eastern Front in mid-1944?

Why is she not listening to critics who say the only true Brexit is one with a border in Ireland and a nice Canada FTA?

Attached: 267D6EEF-EE9A-432E-9849-D405174BC6EE.jpg (1289x1289, 375K)

yes why indeed

Attached: 96483531.jpg (1816x816, 913K)

>a border in Ireland
They're all scared that the IRA will come back from the dead and start killing people again if that happens.
>a Canada FTA
Last I heard, before he stepped down, Boris Johnson wanted some kind of "super Canada" deal (which was apparently our FTA, but better). But they're not really in a position to demand that.
All of this is just theatre. May literally campaigned for Remain. She's setting the stage to somehow cock the whole thing up so hard that someone else will kick her out and call Brexit off.

>exit EU
>lose associated perks

How unexpected, no one saw it coming

We're waiting for David Davis to become leader of the Tory Party. For Liberty and Justice.

Attached: daviddavis.gif (1096x616, 304K)

TREASON May has got to go

Attached: treasonmay.gif (720x340, 86K)

>David Davis

He is an asshole. I saw his UK parliamentary testimonies when he was still Brexit minister. He often had no real clue what he was talking about. This new, younger guy, whatever his his name, knows a shitton more about the actual details of the Brexit negotiations and the legal ramificiations.

Do you Fucking Brickheads understand Out means Out?

It’s the same corruption all over western nations. Merkel fucked up germany but needs to hold on to the wheel and aim for the cliff. So does May.

Daily reminder that it's been 2 fucking years since Brexit and Britain isn't out of the EU yet.

This is what happens when both parties (Tory and Labor) are jew-controlled EU dicksuckers.

They literally don't. They see no difference between politicians and civil servants.

There's more hopes for Germany since AFD is gaining, and fast.

David Davis lads
for LIBERTY and JUSTICE
German flags just don't understand that we the British people want our country back
we want british laws for british people.

It's what happens when nobody does anything to prepare for Brexit because they think it won't pass. Cameron specifically told the civ service not to get ready just in case, so the poms were caught flatfooted from the start.
The whole Commonwealth is waiting for them to fucking leave so we can get the trade agreements we had back, before they join the EU

They expect everyone to work for the grind.

I just want to say that I support a second refferendum.
For justice ofc, not for the shitshow.

Attached: 1539709990754.jpg (700x842, 70K)

This is the thing I don't understand about Cameron. Why call a referendum if you don't even want Brexit? Why no plan? The SNP (credit where it's due) had a white paper for the Scottish Indyref, saying what their plan was, but there was no plan for brexit, no white paper, just "Brexit means Brexit". It's a farce!

Attached: 1343956957252.jpg (578x585, 77K)

He had his chance and lost to Cameron. Cameron! That's how useless Davis is!

that's one ugly waman i'll tell you that

Absolutely nothing is going to happen if it passes.

The EU is all talk, no show.

It was to peel back UKIP voters, who were 12% of the vote. The big parties treat the minor ones like special interest groups, to be appealed to when it looks like they might lose. May did the same thing in her election

May? Left Wing? Nah, that's Tony Blair you're thinking of.

Attached: 1318954281773.jpg (350x240, 44K)

>memeflag
They're both radical centrists.

>implying theres any difference between any bong politician of the last couple decades

>be remainfag
>voted to have my country governed by foreign bureaucrat because they compensate me well for my obedience
>and because COME ON IT’S THE [CURRENT YEAR] AND SOVERINGTY, I MEAN UGH, I CAN’T EVEN…
[23rd June intensifies]
>literal fucking Nazis won
>bossman steps down because he a bitch
[Tory elections incoming in 3… 2…]
>oshit.jpeg I’m leading the Tories!
>okay damage control time
>two options:
>>Amicably divorce from the EU and strike a good trading relationship deal with them. We get everything and give nothing; there’ll never be another argument to try get us to re-join the EU
>>Leave the EU on WTO and proactively work to repair the burnt bridges between our continents in the hopes that our future relationship are in both of our interests
>>or really fuck this shit up fampiesandeska and just sudoku our economy so that even though we leave with no deal, the extent of the damage will have everyone begging to re-join the EU less there be a civil war
>pick the latter
>because you voted to remain in the EU
>and lost
>so the only way to re-join the EU is to burn this motherfucker to the ground
>and have the people beg and starve for it
>sort of like how we were prior to joining it in the first place

>Leftists: Down With/Crash The System
>Brexit
>Leftists: WOAH WE NEED TO SAVE THE SYSTEM
Thus we conclude that the rich and left are the same thing