How white are Puerto Ricans?

What percentage of the population can be considered truly white?

Attached: puerto ricans.jpg (640x518, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/trini-alvarado
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?177448-More-Accurate-Racial-Census-Results-for-Puerto-Rico
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all that matter is that Trump doesn't pay for PR's fuck ups being blamed on the hurricane.

I'm not sure anyone is "truly white". You share a lot more in common with your American neighbors, regardless of their color, than people from other countries with the same skin color.

Attached: shutterstock-61933045.jpg (728x424, 37K)

0%

Attached: what.jpg (350x350, 59K)

the leaf is right for once

They're all nigger admixed

They are literally the niggers of the Hispanic world.

lived in 99 percent patio community for 10+ years. No problems. Not uptight, usually friendly especially older folks but in no way compatibale with American whites. Very different culture. Results may vary.

Patio! I ment Latino

Agree Typing American whitesvseemed weird just now. No ive met in my life identified as white. White people usually go by country of origin.

They are 80% white and 20% nigger.

Majority seem to have somewhat light skin, but always with visible negroid features. It's hard to find one without a flat nose, or pug-like features. They almost look like negroid albinos. Very bizarre phenotypes.

Attached: rosie_perez_puerto_rican_actress.jpg (300x400, 98K)

There are 0 white people in Puerto Rico, except tourists.

This chick from The Frighteners is the only white Puerto Rican I've ever seen

Attached: Frighteners-Trini-Alvarado-as-Lucy.jpg (942x543, 36K)

That's because her father is from Europe. He's an immigrant from Spain.
ethnicelebs.com/trini-alvarado

Ah, didn't know that

>How white are Puerto Ricans?
Not at all.

Dominicans are much blacker. Puerto Ricans are mostly white and native.

Puerto ricans man

my grandpa is puerto rican tho, he married my grandma when my biological grandpa was taken into custody. I love him with all my heart.

Attached: 1530216948060.jpg (640x718, 118K)

Pink nipples
Blue viens

Based on the Ancestry videos, the majority are a mixture of Europeans, Africans, Native Americans, and/or Jew/Other etc.

I have no idea what percentage are pure white, but it's probably a minority.

And you know what's strange? They seem to be the Latinos with the least amount of Iberian. They're the exact opposite of Cubans who are very white and most Euro DNA coming from Iberian Peninsula. There are exceptions, of course, but it seems to be the case for A LOT. No idea why.

>mostly white and native
Source? According to this they're more African than native. I have yet to see a puerto rican without visible negroid features.

Attached: scores-1x.jpg (713x296, 39K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-044828_Chrome.jpg (1439x701, 128K)

They are more mutt then actual white Americans and are just lucky that they are ruled under the U.S. and are considered U.S. citizens, or else they would be trying to float on raft to sneak in our country.

Puerto Ricans are just tropical mexicans.

Honestly one of the worst groups in the United States. They're obnoxious animals.

Attached: southamericangenetics.png (2318x2410, 381K)

Found something for you, user.

It appears most 75% chose white because there is no section for mixed people: TrigueƱos (White, black, native) Jabaos (Black and white).

I believe Mexican Mestizos and mulatto Puerto Ricans all over the states do the same. The FBI stats include them as white, remember that.

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?177448-More-Accurate-Racial-Census-Results-for-Puerto-Rico

Attached: 9cp5v40 (1).png (557x302, 40K)

I don't know but my friends mom is Puerto Rican and she has natural bright red hair and blue eyes as well as light skin and is very very THICC. She married an Egyptian. Sad

Are those genetic studies based on Puerto Ricans in the island or the US?

On average maybe, but the variance is pretty substantial. My grandparents got tested, and my grandma is 40% native and 25% African while my grandpa is 20% and 20% (the rest is European in both cases). Even among family that stayed on the island (here almost all my parents' generation had kids with white people) the genes can accumulate strangely in a given individual, and we have some blonde hair blue eyed relatives and some very black ones too.

PRs are mutts even by mutt standards to be honest.

how would I know, I'm just reposting shit I found on Jow Forums.