ONE IN THREE MILLENIALS WILL NEVER OWN A HOME

>"One in three of Britain's Millenial generation will never own their own home, with many forced to live and raise families in insecure privately rented accommodation throughout their lives, according to a report by the Resolution Foundation."

>"In a gloomy assessment of the housing outlook for approximately 14 million 20- to 35-year-olds, the thinktank’s intergenerational commission said half would be renting in their 40s and that a third could still be doing so by the time they claimed their pensions."

theguardian.com/money/2018/apr/17/one-in-three-uk-millennials-will-never-own-a-home-report

Why aren't you a homeowner yet Jow Forums?

Attached: ddds.jpg (640x568, 82K)

Why don't you send the Pakis back to their shithole and make it three in three will own a home then?

umm because that's kinda racist maybe?

they are born in the UK.

Attached: Rachel England Calais .jpg (800x534, 69K)

Conscription for them then.

This isn't a paki issue, it's rich investors buying up new builds to tie cash to assets. Yes pakis play a role but the main issue is the rich gulf/china and russia money laundering.

It's not restricted to London, even homes outside in majority white areas are being bought up before they are even built.

problem is mainly chinks (similar as in Canada and Australia) buying up everything mainly as an investment (they never live in any of those places)

that drives up prices exponentially.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Rich boomers and investors buy all the homes then we end up paying their mortgages instead of our own because you need a minimum £25k deposit for a 2 bed flat nowadays.
It's fucked, can we hard brexit and crash house prices already?

>racist
that word has lost its power to control the white man

and they go to end their days in Pakistan. just like Osama Bin Laden did

sure it isn't, flooding the UK with over a million foreigners a year has robbed the native Brits of their future

Attached: 1508546149971.jpg (540x782, 59K)

so get off your lazy ass and make 25K

>sure it isn't,

t. mutt who never set a foot on UK soil.

Attached: 1540096438732.jpg (635x542, 15K)

what a faggot if you cant come to terms with your problems then you are too far gone

>sure it isn't, flooding the UK with over a million foreigners a year has robbed the native Brits of their future
You really are stupid.. The same thing is going on in Australia and other countries where the rich keep buying up new builds.

>le sand nig nig face
Yeah we get them, not at the levels France and Germany get them but hey ho let's just ignore France and Germany because professor Shulzenstein told me to hate England because muh freedumbs and because England launched an attack on Israel. EVIL GOYS!

Pussy nigger.

How fucking disconnected from reality are you? You talk about our problem yet you completely ignore your own shit hole sorry state.

Listen butter biscuit, sort your own nigger infested shit heap of a country out and then come back to us and give your lecture. Fucking cheek of Americans that actually put a nigger muslim in charge, twice.

Fuck off, you are the last nation that should be lecturing ANYONE about anything. God damn fucking niggers.

Attached: Grand Mosque of Washington.jpg (990x646, 161K)

Fuck off shill

Homes are a thing of the past goy

This is bullshit obviously they left migrants out of this study

Attached: 1539170025329.png (771x723, 680K)

I think we need more immigrants.

That's because I'm hoarding them, chopping them up into little bitch rooms for studens to rent. Wagecucks get at me

Attached: 1537529207708.png (469x331, 8K)

been there and was disgusted by how long I had to drive after leaving the airport before I saw a white face

thanks for the input Mohammad, sure, it's always those rich old white people that are the source of all problems!

Attached: 1455752250011.jpg (720x720, 45K)

Your denial is strong.

>before I saw a white face

Like the US is the pinnacle of whiteness for crying out loud.

Attached: Jon_Taffer_0_33092819_ver1.0_640_480.jpg (640x360, 75K)

Attached: 581411.jpg (755x799, 147K)

This is only anecdotal, but I worked in all the cities of Scotland (95% white)and some of the country side towns, most people here always go out every single weekend spending shitloads on alcohol, want to buy the latest shit, never make their own food just buy crap from greggs, boots, some local cafe and they always have a car that they pay off even if a car is not needed.
All of this shit adds up and thus they end up poor. Hope they will wake up someday.

Here at Jow Forums we only like the slavery and beating women part of islam.
Allah snack barrrr !

I could own a house but why? Better to rent and have the landlord do all the shit for you.

God damned this world. Isn't there any place that sacred and just?

JUST

Attached: 1507714976056.png (691x653, 20K)

Dunno how it is in Sweden (Only visited as tourist for 2 weeks, lovely country) but it's a good investment even if an area becomes enriched you get your money's worth at the end of it and then some.

I am, thank god.

Soros shorted the swedish housing market recently.

what? are you retarded?

great comeback, faggot

great rebuttal, homo

thanks for the input, Jamal

Attached: 1455781226264.jpg (400x245, 51K)

quit being such a weak horse, UK, you are embarrassing the rest of the English speaking world

Attached: 1507075987672.jpg (711x677, 80K)

MI6 pull the plug on this thread? Was it getting too real?

Attached: 1453608106136.jpg (861x787, 103K)

queers

Attached: 1507103934131.jpg (500x692, 141K)

why not I own two FUCK paying rent

Attached: 1464628377359.jpg (600x900, 117K)

Maybe if they actually provided value to the world, then they could afford a house. Going to ex-poly #59 and studying some wank social science because they're to much of a passive retard isn't the pathway to success in life.

>tokyo
>no islamic terrorism

Come back in 5 years. The Muslims have started trickling in at an alarming rate (not reguees, legitimate immigrants)

I know we've got the student debt problem here in the states. What the fuck is Britain's problem?