What is scarier: several thousand brown people seeking better lives or millions of Deplorable white dumbasses who...

What is scarier: several thousand brown people seeking better lives or millions of Deplorable white dumbasses who believe and fist-pump every lie?

I'm thinking of putting all my books in multiple sealed plastic bags and burying them as time capsules so the gumpanzees can't find them and burn them.

Attached: gumpist.gif (300x253, 3.02M)

Obtuse fucktard that couldn't think through recent policy if you asked them a direct question but still think troll posts on Jow Forums have meaning.

BAD ORANGE MAN
ORANGE MAN BAD
MAN BAD ORANGE
ORANGE BAD MAN
BAD MAN ORANGE

Attached: IMG_2590.gif (600x338, 3.55M)

>seeking better lives

Why don't they become agents of change for that in their Homeland?

there are NPCs on both sides

at least the magapede retards have better instincts, they still need to be led

Maybe the murder and corruption and the DRUGS (oogah-boogah) have them scared enough to flee. I've never been a refugee, but don't think a life in Mesoamerica under drug cartels and corrupted public officials would take long to make me hit the road. Especially with young children, if I had them. Mine are thankfully both twentysomethings in the Midwest. Yes, lock all of us up. Lock up everyone. Just do it to them and not to me. And then you suddenly find your own ass in the sling. Just stupid and wasteful.

Ah, a 1:1 ratiocinator. Methinks you don't know how to THINK

those lips are racist as fuck what are you doing op

Put your head in a sealed plastic bag you dumb rent-a-faggot.

Attached: hounds.jpg (300x300, 19K)

They will all vote democrat and for that, the right is going to hate.

Are you forgetting the criminals amongst the caravan and the fact that they were given money so they would come to destabilize US?

It's okay sweetie, I don't think anybody is interested in burning your picture books.

I was rather more worried about my Dostoevsky and Liddell and Scott and Sagan and Sokrates/Plato, Jung, Kant, Freud, Hemingway...all that you never read, gumper.

>we're just like you
nah

No one is afraid of them we just don't think we should be saddled with them. The army should load up on flamethrowers and meet them at the border with no tolerance.

Plato was racist though

Mexican colonist detected.

Sooner or later we're going to have to string these commie fucks up on lamp posts.
Make more of an effort to redpill the ones you care about, anons.

Are you a minority or a faggot? Because you sound like one.

>it's a liberals pretend to be well-read episode

>every lie

For example?

Attached: 1976365919063.png (361x361, 71K)

>I'm thinking of putting all my books in multiple sealed plastic bags and burying them as time capsules so the gumpanzees can't find them and burn them.

We don't burn books, that would be censorship. Your books will simply become obscure because nobody cares about your fanfiction.

i think its more so the fact our government is made up of ""dual citizens"" loyal to a foreign terrorist state really

Attached: 360_no_scope_nigga.gif (243x310, 1.94M)

Why does that look so much like a WC3 portrait?

Day of the rope.

Attached: 1540346042890.png (1223x603, 384K)

the mexican illegals

Fuck brown people and fuck you too, you will be destroyed.

Attached: 7fc12e9181fc2dd2204cc9336a2d2b7c8ac7bde4f5f6a5f0b6f054e5778cbd0b.jpg (846x768, 114K)

95% of the MSM are lefty
All social media are lefty, and censor conservatives
Universities are lefty
All school systems for that matter are lefty
the UN is lefty

hey OP, you're retarded

Attached: GEC.png (1260x6666, 2.09M)

I literally shake when I think of the danger those brave migrants are putting themselves in just to try and find a better life in America. The idea that some alt-right Nazis might try and fucking murder them terrifies me. I just hope they arrive safely and no harm comes to them.

Who said anything about banning books, fuckwit. Who said anything about believing everything Trump says, autist. And furthermore, when was 50k people entering your country en masse and concurrent with a single event, ever anything other than an invasion, degenerate?

You have it all wrong.
There's 30 MILLION illegal immigrants living in the USA. These latest caravans coming to the border are in addition to the other millions, so your question is very disingenuous from the beginning.
No more immigration. No more refugees. Deport at least 15 to 20 million of those here illegally. Start shooting them and become extremely hostile to foreigners.

Good. Be terrified leaf. We want them dead.

>t. spic

So you are going to bury your Harry Potter collection?

Oh boyOP is a jew here hahaha

If they're seeking better lives why are they burning American flags and violently attacking people and why are there 100+ ISIS terrorists among them?