I don't get it

I don't get it.

You whites brought in blacks and enslaved them, now you hate them?

Why did you bring them here in the first place?

Attached: get-out-3.jpg (3600x2025, 3.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0m5S91y3fL8
youtube.com/watch?v=IRrfnGvSJDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We didn't enslave niggers but I still fucking hate them. Dumb as dog shit and they smell like it too. Ever been close to a nigger and looked at them? Tell me you don't automatically recoil in disgust.

Why would you keep someone you liked as a slave you retard? You make people you hate your slaves. We brought them here to do uncompensated labor for our benefit. Hence slavery you moron. We didn't rape and torture them out of love.

Lincoln had a plan to send them back to Africa, but then he got shot by a democrat

What is Liberia?

I just wanted them to be free
To work the fields

Because they're not slaves anymore you dumb fuck.

>i brought them in
>i enslaved them
>i must tolerate them
nice meme flag

Blacks enslaved Blacks to sell them because the Blacks couldn't produce anything of actual worth to sell.

To be slaves dumb ass.

(((white)))

Attached: c80ba372d4ad5fab9eb6d4ed7e7b6cd3.jpg (564x402, 54K)

Attached: 1488028891762.png (466x626, 93K)

Attached: 1529092125779.jpg (602x233, 57K)

>You whites brought in blacks and enslaved them, now you hate them?
>Why did you bring them here in the first place?
>brought and enslaved
>why

To be slaves you illiterate nigger. I had an idea illiteracy could be extended to your own thoughts. And you're the proof.
Pic very related.

Attached: 1539941463955.png (697x8275, 1.87M)

Attached: jewishslaves-tsr1_.jpg (758x397, 236K)

>standing up for the cuck traitor who freed the niggers

Excuse me... Slavery was invented by Blacks and were already slaves when they came. Our racism comes from blacks lack of respect for human life.

The Jews who sold them to us told us it was a good idea.
Lesson learned.

Attached: 1385700739316.gif (160x120, 78K)

The black communities have been undermined and eroded. What you see is a weaponised brainwashed product who have been told to blame white people

>memeflag
to work and now you don't.

Why do blacks want to stay somewhere where they're unwanted is the real question.

We enslaved you, and then freed you, and now you stick around whining about it after the fact.

Why don't you just fuck off?

Attached: big_winnerz.jpg (600x450, 23K)

They also started the race mixing lol

Blacks should escape this oppression now by fleeing back to mother Africa where they never have to suffer under the white mans system ever again.

Jews brought blacks, blacks that were sold by jews, arabs and blacks.

>whites enslaved blacks
blacks enslaved blacks. muslims enslaved blacks. white people BOUGHT them from the jews who had the ships to run them over the ocean
oh, they also were the first to fight and STOP it
but you know, fuck white people

We didn't enslave and bring them in. They were enslaved by their fellow niggers and sold to jewish slave merchants. Then they were shipped in to work for pennies on the dollar which actually destroyed competing small businesses. Kinda like with illegal immigrants.

It was a Jewish trick.

They knew they could never take over America otherwise so they talked whites into allowing slavery in order to import niggers to use as future muscle to help take control, freeing them was always part of the agenda.

Imagine talking a group of people into something and then really laying it thick about how evil they were for doing it when you yourself are responsible.

Jews, man, there's literally no limit to the evil they will commit, they'd kill a fucking baby if they could make a penny off it.

The only silver lining is Jews know niggers are apes too and their extermination is probably next in line after whites.

What if he knew this all along and his plan was to simply get niggers the fuck out of our country?

I see you, too, are familiar with Chaper 9: The Black Plague

I didn't bring them here.

Also reminder that Democrats were the slave owners and Democrats lost the civil war.

You underestimate how profoundly lazy niggers are.

They hate being around whites and would fuck off to Africa if they could magically teleport themselves and their homes there, but doing so in reality would require actual effort, so nahhhhhh.

Not to mention their ultimate dream of being payed tons of money just for being black and never having to follow any laws, which some might hope whites will actually give them (they'll get a bullet instead), they know Africa would just be dog eat dog with no government teat to suck on.

>1 post by this ID

I can post a picture of a redneck with no teeth too.

Same shit.

Poor people act like niggers...white or black.

Rednecks have their problems but they're not as violent and flat out dangerous as niggers.

Tell me, if you see a dude in a trucker hat and a "Git R Done" shirt, are you gonna fear for your life? Are you gonna be afraid he's gonna fly off the handle attack you and try to steal your shit or just sucker punch you for literally no other reason than his own amusement? Are you gonna lock your car door when one walks by?

No, of course not.

I'm a southerner and I've had plenty of experience with rednecks and my assessment is they're usually not bad people even if they aren't very bright and even if they're total assholes, they're not as dangerous as blacks.

nigger

Attached: 7679_eightbit.jpg (1440x1746, 346K)

>they're not as violent and flat out dangerous as niggers.

Yeah they OD on opioids and fuck their sisters kek

NUH UH LALALALALALALALALA IT WAS WHITE PEOPLE, AGAIN LALALALALALLA

Attached: thecrazyy.png (190x283, 88K)

Fucking up your own life is still better than taking the lives of innocent others or stealing property that don't belong to you.

It's the white way to mind your own fucking business, niggers make life miserable for everyone around them.

Even the nicest colleges are overrun with nigger females screaming and wailing and carrying on about this or that, making them a miserable place to be, if they ain't killin and stealin, they got obnoxious, bad fucking attitudes.

And said colleges are made up of the "best and brightest" negroes (who never would have gotten in if it was based on merit of course)

>why did you bring them here in the first place?

Well since it happened hundreds of years ago I can only guess that they were brought hear because labor costs were more economically feasible than hiring people to do the manual labor for them. Kind of similar to how present day companies outsource to China or hire illegal immigrants but back during the days when indentured servitude and slavery (for any and all races) were common.

>stealing property

Poor people become desperate and steal shit all the time, white or black.

I've had my cars broken into by niggers, spics and whites.

Now fuck off with your dumb generic counterpoints you stupid fucking mongrel.

Cotton doesn't pick itself, dipshit.

>now you hate them?
Yes, we liked them much more when they were actually useful.

Attached: 1486695639543.jpg (306x403, 22K)

I like blacks fine honestly, i just wish they'd stop pretending they aren't doing anything wrong and it's all the whites fault.

You ever seen the first purge? What was that? It was literally saying
>whites bad, blacks good.

They even had a famous CNN black host be in it as a news guy.

If Hollywood didn't promote this shit and blacks didn't believe it so easy, that'd be swell.

Attached: 1540203417865.png (720x586, 755K)

They're free to leave whenever they want to.

Ask the Jews

Attached: 1535195582727.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Slavery was a mistake

I've never met a slave or anyone who owned one. But I have seen blacks shooting other blacks and turning their own neighborhoods into crime ridden hellholes.

We traded you for hogs. Your own 'KANGS' enslaved you and sold you to us. You were sold to the Dutch, the Jews, and the Muslims just came and took you in mass and gelded you.

Do you know why no black slave descendants exist in the middle east? They were all gelded if they were male.

Southern plantation owners were too damn lazy to pick their own cotton and too damn cheap to hire white workers. Luckily, some cunning (((merchants))) had just the solution to the cheap, lazy assholes' labor problem.

I didn’t bring any.

>You ever seen the first purge? What was that? It was literally saying
>>whites bad, blacks good.

Pretty creepy how blatant Hollywood movies are getting with this shit, not that it's surprising.

>You whites
the jews

Jews brought them. Lurk more.

"Native indians" like enslaving them too. The choctaw would let us whites marry into their societies but wouldnt let their black saves lmao. Blacks btfo by cooler minority

Rich people want cheap labor, because they are greedy.
youtube.com/watch?v=0m5S91y3fL8

Attached: 181017-caravan-guatemala-honduran-migrants-se-253p_d0c508e7d392fee5f3c021734d954686.fit-760w.jpg (760x508, 127K)

>inb4 we dindu nuffin da joos made us do it!

>you whites
Yes user, whites are a singular consciousness distributed across billions of individual beings across hundred of years. Because some whites wanted black slaves centuries ago it means their descendants for all of time should also want black slaves.

Are you nuts?

youtube.com/watch?v=IRrfnGvSJDw

I blame the south those nigger loving dems.

Whites are easily tricked by (((whites)))

Attached: 64973BF1-75CB-48BE-9208-F818F8D80227.jpg (819x1024, 304K)

Without those jews, you literally have no modern culture beyond WE WUZ ROMANS N SHEIT

Attached: 4645131313513.jpg (380x294, 23K)

Your mother fucked the conga line that was a truck stop, OP, why did you do that? Tell us, why did you take all that dick?