When will Jow Forums just admit they are jealous of Jews? Jews are the chads of the world that make the most money...

When will Jow Forums just admit they are jealous of Jews? Jews are the chads of the world that make the most money, fuck the hottest women, and get their own fascist ethnostate.

Attached: afp_ur5ca[1].jpg (579x350, 117K)

i wish i was jew
now gtfo

nice vpn

why would someone gets jealous from someone who eats foreskin

why would i be jealous of a snake race who betrayed the arabs, one of the few races that never exiled you, as soon as you got the chance

>why would i be jealous of a snake race who betrayed the arabs, one of the few races that never exiled you

retardinjo

CRINGE

they exiled when israel was created you low IQ muzzie

The righteous are never jealous of the wicked.

Attached: 1516736620655.jpg (651x921, 536K)

Muhammad exiled 2 jewish tribes and massacred 1 jewish tribe

Umayyads also exiled the Jews

when france invaded my country back in 1830 the jews betrayed us to get the french citizenship even after all the good we did to them they were living with us in peace and harmony but the filthy kikes only cares about themselves ans soon as we kick out the french invasion the jews ran away to europe to destroy it like they did with us

ummayads ruled over spain which was one of the major safe havens for jews in europe for a really long time

>2 jewish tribes and massacred 1 jewish tribe
europe did that 108 time more or less....we muslims had mercy on them more than anyone else

bet you guys learned now. if you muslims also started exiling and killing them there would be no jews around today

it's always one or the other with JIDF

Attached: 1526791217018.jpg (470x586, 58K)

I agree

And they are 50% Arab.
Mhm.

>Jow Forums endlessly complaining about parasites that are thriving off of European civilisation
>m-muh you jus jelly an want to be parasites

Attached: D513FFC0-FAFB-46B5-9B86-99C76E321F22.jpg (700x700, 193K)

>Muhammad
>Quoted as facts

WHY DO YOU ROACHES STILL EXIST?
Fucking mouth breathers.

> Jews are the chads of the world that make the most money, fuck the hottest women, and get their own fascist ethnostate

Yes, but then made this

Attached: 1540367709861.jpg (1280x1280, 204K)

>WHY DO MEME FLAGS STILL EXIST?
fucking kike shill

You butthurt or something,take your Allah and shove him up your ass along with Pisshamad.

silence you filthy kike how dare you talk back to your masters who enslaved you for centuries

Even if i was a kike.
Didn't Israel bend you over like the little fag that you are?
Go act tough someplace else,all you know is beating up women that end up sucking black and french dick.
Shush now

Attached: AlgerianPride.png (600x710, 599K)

>jealous of being too jew to just flatten palestine
>slowly starve and force poverty on them instead
Why would people be jealous of a country that tells it's military to tiptoe around arabs?

okay....but why are you showing me your butthole?! sorry but am not into that gay shit go look for someone else to fuck you

Is that cope,deviation?
I can't really tell.

wthat the fuck is that what used boipucci looks like? is this real?

HOLY GAPING DRAPING ASSHOLE BATMAN

North African are champs when it comes to being faggots it seems.
They are only tough when there is 5 of them vs 1 innocent bystander.

i take it a gang of Nafri's beated the shit out of you before

Beated?
No bitch,one of your compadres,a waste of skin,a subhuman slug,a muslim maggot from Algeria,a beggar
Killed a innocent woman that could have been my mother in a part of the world that has nothing to do with Jews,"Imperialistic Americans" or any of that crap.
A stinking muslim migrant.You deserve to be boiled alive you fucking shit,maggot.