US ARMY IS THE SHITTEST IN THE WORLD

prove me wrong
>pro tip: you can't

Attached: cAQhAcWWTi-F1TzmctuN8OA1yuawQkM4ACHQfhm5oAM.jpg (960x630, 52K)

prove yourself right for your claim; it's called the burden of proof you illogical retard.

Attached: 1540042943018.jpg (900x1231, 669K)

>1 post by this id
Yep. This one’s going in my slide cringe compilation

Attached: 1154283865543648769.png (1201x795, 1.21M)

Name an Army that is better?

you are an idiot, we have 7 bases in your country.
our military is not meant to defend the united states
it is not meant to win wars.
it exist to transfer wealth from the tax payers and nato members to the (((arms industry)))

Pro Tip, you can not name an Army better than the U.S...

I will kill you

SAGE

newfag doesnt understand how ID's work

Viet cong

actually I can. pic related

Attached: 654647787858.png (500x472, 139K)

based and redpilled burger post...I'm in awe

pls be real

you cannot win against farmers and goat fuckers equipped with 50 yo rifles, there's no need to proof avything more than this

mujahedin

Meh, memes aside this is NPC tier. That war wasn't about winning, nor was it about fighting communism. It was about profit, like every war since WW1.

Italy couldn't win against a bunch of spear chucking niggers

Jesus Christ how fucking dumb are you?

Technically they did win.... iirc battle for battle, they won nearly every battle in the Vietnam War in which they were involved in. They were just stabbed in the back by their civilian population

aussie trying to derail discussion
I haven't sprout italians being muh terminators, reaterd
just stating the obvious fact that burger army is utter shit and could not stand a chance with other armies (russians, chinks, japanese, germans, you name it)

Hell if diapers let you fight pants shitting odds, count me in oorah

>retreating in shame beacause cannot win
>technically they did win

absolute state of aussi shitposting

Um, what? The USA military won nearly every battle in the Vietnam War. There were instances and cases of fragging, and drug addictions, but those units were cycled towards the rear/back, and better units put forward.
The USA lost the Vietnam War because they tracked it like any conventional war - i.e. losses per battle, etc. The thing they needed to understand better was that the entirety of the population of North Vietnam was prepared to fight back as well. They definitely would've won if it was a conventional war, as that was what they were trained to do. They were not trained to deal with the Vietcong portion of the war though.
Although, saying the, morale in the USA would be significantly higher since it's an almost entirely volunteer army, and not a conscript/draft army as well.
>"US ARMY IS THE SHITTEST IN THE WORLD"
>prove me wrong
>pro tip: you can't
t. lost to ooga boogas in Africa and has one of the most horrific armies and track record in modern warfare (post-French revolution).