Hello everyone on this webpage

Hello everyone on this webpage.
I and my fellow norwegians would like to say something to you.
We do not agree with what you are doing and typing on here! We think it is disgraceful.

We would like to make it clear that norwegians do NOT stand for this kind of treatment of women, POC, minorities and anyone who happens to be different than oneself!

It is unfair to treat women and minorities this way, people who are already very disadvantaged and oppressed in society. We will not tolerate this!

Our norwegian King stands against your attitutes! We are against you and think you should stop what you are typing because it is not okay! It is wrong and very shameful!

So it is said now. Norway does not support your misoginy and racism! Good day to you.

Attached: GettyImages-588880345-1--58262e0c5f9b58d5b1457e27.jpg (960x640, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qsF8GvKde9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reddit must be down

> Scandinavian women are oppressed
Weak bait.

Attached: 1409808757101.jpg (380x250, 26K)

I do not go on Reddit but I wanted to bring some reasonableness in such an awful place like this! Very racist and scary to be very honest!

Donald Trump became president even though he treated women this way that is all you should know about how women are treated! Even here women are raped and only 1 in 10 woman will ever have a leadership position and are paid far less than the average man!

You obviously know nothing about women!
The fact that women are treated this way here even though they are oppressed entire history and today just shows how much of a bad world we live in, where the FBI wont bother to delete this website because they know it is highly unethical to oppress people whoi are so disadvantaged in our world!

Have a good day! I call on the American government to delete this website. it is WRONG!

When Trump deletes you he will have my respect! I know it sounds ridiculous, but so is this website! Ugh I am so angry!

Scandinavian larps are so transparent and cringe. You fags wouldn't know subtlety it slapped the snus out of your mouth.

Fuck you OP
Jow Forums is always right!

Why are you trying to fake an accent through text?

I have said what needed to be said. All norwegians stand by this, no exception. Good day.

You should think about what you are doing.

>"MUUUUUMMM I'M DOING IT AGAIN!"
Wow what a shit thread good job OP, kys.

Well, user, welcome.
If you do not like what is typed here then you can change it.
There is no sign saying no admittance to anyone on the home page.
Just stick around, lurk awhile and when you feel the need jump in and vent your spleen.

To be honest I could do with the company.
Most of this lot are sweet really and don't have many friends and probably never will.
Their arguments aren't up to much and soon fall apart when you present them with reasoned views.
So stay a while please and help counter this lot of degenerates and realise that they really arent a threat, just a big fat load of autists who really do love their mothers.

"You don't have to be a racist Nazi homophobe to post here,
but it helps"

Fuck off Marxist OP

bait or not. some Norwegians unironically believe this

>Hello everyone on this webpage.
>I and my fellow norwegians would like to say something to you.
>We do not agree with what you are doing and typing on here! We think it is disgraceful.
>We would like to make it clear that norwegians do NOT stand for this kind of treatment of women, POC, minorities and anyone who happens to be different than oneself!
>It is unfair to treat women and minorities this way, people who are already very disadvantaged and oppressed in society. We will not tolerate this!
>Our norwegian King stands against your attitutes! We are against you and think you should stop what you are typing because it is not okay! It is wrong and very shameful!
>So it is said now. Norway does not support your misoginy and racism! Good day to you.

Attached: breivik_2669997b.jpg (620x387, 49K)

>To be honest I could do with the company.
>Most of this lot are sweet really and don't have many friends and probably never will.
>Their arguments aren't up to much and soon fall apart when you present them with reasoned views.
>So stay a while please and help counter this lot of degenerates and realise that they really arent a threat, just a big fat load of autists who really do love their mothers.

Aww. How sweet. We should be friends.

I think we already are.

Attached: image%3A13291_eightbit.jpg (2040x1256, 332K)

good then you should replace your entire population with non-white moslems and blacks

This is an obvious slide thread. Notice how op says they speak for all norwegians. This is a tactic used to incite many angry responses. The dumbass Jow Forums know-it-alls have to try to argue and prove a point to the op, which keeps bumping the thread and diverting from whatever the op (agent) is trying to divert from. When you see threads like this pop up, don't reply, or at least put "sage" without quotes into the options box when posting so it won't bump the thread. Usually there's some other interesting thread these threads are attempting to slide attention from. So look around.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your pasta, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....

Attached: 1539725853161.gif (263x252, 1.93M)

Spis dritt og do

Hundre prosent enig!

Attached: 1509727522850.jpg (853x628, 223K)

Shitty pasta, nigger. You don't speak on behalf of Norwegians anywhere.

I don't agree with half the shit posted on Jow Forums, but the racism, fascism and misoginy is hardly disagreeable.

And I only suck a tenth the number of cocks OP does.

take womens rights away

youtu.be/qsF8GvKde9k (you)

kys

Attached: .jpg (1152x501, 447K)

Too long didnt read.

Attached: 1539520335121.jpg (838x559, 240K)