#WontBeErased

WARNING
If you try to erase our queered existences by callously appropriating our hashtags, that we invented,------------
CONSEQUENCES

>Cyberpunk 2077 devs doxed, harassed after misuse of sacred trans* hashtag #WontBeErased

>Lack of reverence for the #WontBeErased hashtag will not be tolerated, no matter the intention. Game journalists now join the doxing and harassment campaign against Polish game studio CD Projekt Red.

lulz.com/cyberpunk-2077-doxed-harassed-hashtag-wontbeerased-1513/

Attached: regregregd.png (1525x692, 2.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/BruceBartlett/status/1054788112193331200
youtube.com/watch?v=9X11II7887Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fag

Attached: 1539071520175.jpg (290x388, 33K)

Can’t wait till these freaks are erased

The world is ending

because of this tweet

Attached: uhoh.jpg (480x273, 17K)

Haha, that's what they get for trying to court the unpleaseable retard demographic.

>reverence for hashtags

You don't understand because you live in cis privilege. We are suffering. Our mode of lived experience is entirely different.

They already recanted. Double down, you assholes, SJWs aren't playing classic PC games anyway. They're WAY too problematic.

based GoG making games great again

quit chopping off your dicks and maybe you wouldn't be as mentally challenged by reality as you are

I really wish other LGBT people would calm the fuck down. They make me look bad. I'm just over here tryna be normal. Chill the fuck out, it's just a hashtag you fucking freaks. *sigh*

preach, mate. the community fucking sucks. honestly i only see LGB as valid. all the crazies fit into TQ+

Fuck off freak!

White people #WontBeErased

Wow, this is targeted advertising. Jow Forumstards will buy that game out of spite, regardless if it's good or bad

/Zdum44

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

Fuck it. I’m going to spam this bread
mobile.twitter.com/BruceBartlett/status/1054788112193331200
With that hashtag, and see how many likes, Trannies, trannie kikes, moralfags and normies I can trigger

YOU make you look bad

yes, keep going, see where that takes you inhuman freaks and mentally unstable fucks

This is a \thread
it goes in all fields
fuck mutilating genitalia homos.
fuck your pronouns its "HE" or "SHE"

Attached: thisposter.jpg (497x757, 288K)

Doesn't T erase LGB, because they dont "believe" in gender?
God, you people are all retarded

>ugg no understand, ugg smash

This is what happens you live on and obsess about the internet
Online slights become vendettas

Its now LGB three more letters to go!

They did and replaced it with a non apology. There are sorrys or admonition of guilt. Just "Ya some people are pissed over their own reasons, also we are a gaming platform.

Anons that harp on about them giving in and never taking the time to read the damn post are the very same as sjws.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 14.20.39.png (555x551, 120K)

There are no*****

Lulz, you fucking wannabe's are pathetic XD

youtube.com/watch?v=9X11II7887Q

Retarded little wannabe's like this, are why I'm back on social media eating these p053r5 ALIVE