Mister Metokur Vs. Sargon of Akkad: FIGHT

No more faggoty “debates”. No more words. FIGHTING SOLVES EVERYTHING.

I propose a 5 round MMA fight under UFC rules.

Give those tubby fuckers 6 months to prepare.

Who’d buy tickets/pay to watch online?

Attached: B8337227-7349-4824-A876-EAFB580591DD.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nGRqS-411ew?t=353
youtube.com/watch?v=b81QY2dDmdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one wants to see a mick beat a Applebees manager.

I do.

Attached: 0C3B5F7F-A116-49D0-8FDE-37A57CD9EC77.jpg (690x588, 80K)

Sargon gonna need to polish his sword

I think one or both would pussy out.

“The Brit Bong Verus The Masta Dong”

“The Quadroon Verus The Baboon”

Jim, you cunt
if you see this do a video on Jow Forums. We both know there is a metric ton of autism and sick fucks on here. I wanna see 4chans response to being exposed to the normies.
Listen here, you potato niggers can make good whisky. you cant even spell it right.

>Listen here, you potato niggers can make good whiskey.

Let me see your 23 and Me page.

Let’s be honest: it would never happen.

Sargon would claim he doesn’t have time: I would expect him to act all pacifist...

Jim would pussy out. Prove me wrong and challenge Sargon, Jim. Make him ignore you or back down.

the fuck. i can just tell you im a chicano mutt.
everything besides gook.
Scotch and Bourbon are better than irish whisky. I would rather drink that blended drivel Canadian over irish whisky.
FUCK Proper 12.

>fuck PROPER 12

I haven’t tried it yet, too popular to keep on the shelves.

I could care less, Conor McGregor ain’t my daddy.

Middleton is really good.

I really don’t drink anymore though.

Also, I am American... ethnically a mix of Irish, German, Norwegian.

>Chicano

LOL.

Attached: 47F5CCBB-D8D6-491A-9A17-A50BAE6B13A2.jpg (550x372, 137K)

Jim is like 70.
He's gonna get a heart attack

donka stop

I have a feeling Jim is in better shape than Carl.

They are more or less the same age.

However Jim may have a beer gut after all that drinking, that and he probably get baby’d by that chinky he fucks (Jimbo loves sideways pussy).

Carl is most likely fatter, but Carl is also like 1/8th nigger so he can take a punch I bet.

Hello fellow Jow Forumsacks be my personal army.
youtu.be/nGRqS-411ew?t=353
Lets spread Kekistani flags on schools and bridges.

Attached: SoyGoy.jpg (216x233, 11K)

Fuck off Donga

Uh oh I have upset a member of the sweetie squad.

I saw that.

It’s not a bad idea, what he is proposing...

Obviously Jow Forums trolling should be organic, but it has to be instigated some how. He should have just asked his fans to do it. He assumes all of Jow Forums is behind him.

I just want to watch these two eCelebs punch it out for the lulz.

Just pisses me off that if someone does this shit.
He is going to get the credit for it now.

Holy shit I can't believe I just saw one of my youtube thumbnails uploaded on Jow Forums by someone I don't know IRL.

He's a smoker and has lung cancer, so no.

can someone give me a quick rundown of what the hell is going on with these two.

Attached: nani2.jpg (712x712, 42K)

Should write Sargon is a fat faggot on the walls instead.
>fat shaming
>offensive to gays

Answer: sissy boy slap fight and I want it to move off the internet and into the octogon.

LULZ.

You don’t need that message written out to know that.

Nah, it would be a boring fucking fight.

Plus neither would do it.

Jim has already stated he wouldn't do anything public, so why would he change that?

Sargon is too pussy to debate most of the time. Let alone fight.

He'd show up an hour late and then let Vee get pummeled in his stead.

This going exactly as it should. Jim got doxed and they got him angry. We'll see if he loses it or rises to the challenge. Sargon looks retarded either way.

Now that he failed each of his political attempts, he tries to earn back cred for giving Jim a bloody nose, when Jim warned Sargon that he would fail in advance.

Jim was giving honest friendly advice a while back, tough love advice and Sargon chose to attack Jim instead for it.

It'll be entertaining to see sargon get curbstomped, because it's the most likely end result.

We're in the dancing with the stars era of gamergate fame, where they're trying to make bank of their last bit of relevance.

Honestly decently entertaining and makes me feel less cringe about shoveling poop all day.

Let me correct: Stupid fat faggot.
Because he thinks he super smart.

Attached: 1488.png (1200x828, 1.24M)

In all honesty I really think internet blood sports SHOULD evolve into charity boxing or something like that. We saw the success of the Logan Paul vs KSI fight, why not Mister Metokur vs Sargon of Akkad?

Truth be told, I'd really enjoy seeing internet bloodsports evolve into Jerry Springer-esque violence but since all this stuff happens over livestream it just won't happen. But I really wish there were a way for internet bloodsports to become, well, bloodier

After seeing that I genuinely wonder if that fat fuck has gone legitimately insane. Sure, let me become his personal army so I can eat Sargon's shit. Holy fuck Sargon is fucking retarded. It's like he has no idea what the value of these memes is in the first place. Not only that, all of his original ideas are absolute shit. Can't Sargon get his librulist dickriders to do his retarded shit for him

>Jim has already stated he wouldn't do anything public, so why would he change that?

Well he’s doxxed now, so no point trying to remain user.

I agree with most of what you wrote but I’d think Jim should challenge Carl regardless, just to see Sargon of Akkad back down.

Jim could mention it in every stream. “Sargon of Akkad still won’t fight me man to man”.

Debates are for faggots anyway. Might is right.

Again, regardless of the result the (Jim wins, Sargon wins, no fight) the lulz alone would be epic.

If they did fight they could both make shekels.

You're not getting my money Carl.

Now I want you to fight Sargon

youtube.com/watch?v=b81QY2dDmdQ

They had this debate a while back. Then Sargon went to a UN thing exactly like Anita Sarkeesian. And he sent a huffy tweet that "I'm affecting pan european politics. I'm wearing a suit today. Jim probably doesn't even own a suit". And then his suit also looks pretty shitty.
Jim made relentless fun of it.

He couldn't really deal with his failure of joining ukip, so he doxed Jim by using jad3's voting records.

That's about where we're at right now.

There's some other stuff, like Sargon trying to frame jim as a pedophile groomer and jim getting riled up at Vee's dishonesty and spinelessness.

No he wouldn't, Donga, because as he said before numerous times "fite me IRL" is the moment you lose any internet fight.

I wish someone would do something about there constantly being 4 threads dedicated to this eceleb shit

Throughout history, naked force has been used to resolve more issues than any other factor.

Attached: 1641_michael.jpg (763x413, 82K)

Just watch some UFC.

Besides if might always made right, fighters would control the UFC. Instead it's some faggy guy on roids named White. You need brain to back up your brawn.