>Mooch on FBN 10/23/18
youtu.be/_QjZJg2fwB0
>GOPAd: Stop The Lefts Violent Attacks 10/19/18
youtu.be/Gy9kZ-eISIU
>TrumpWave: Civil Unrest 10/19/18
youtu.be/yL3Medusg_k

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-203418_Firefox.jpg (1080x1052, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npc.eu5.org/
mobile.twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/1054900366305837056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's Okay To Be White poster campaign
8 DAYS REMAINING

1. Posters go up on public spaces and campuses on Oct 31st
2. Only use the original design (pic related)
3. No vandalism or crime
4. (optional) wear a Halloween costume with a mask to blend in with trick-or-treaters for anonymity

Attached: iotbw.png (3508x4961, 92K)

Attached: drumpf npc.png (425x425, 57K)

i made this NPC meme generator as an early thank you to all who participate, check it out:
npc.eu5.org/

Attached: male_feminist.png (425x425, 73K)

IGNORE ALL SHILL POSTS

FILTER ALL SHILLPOSTERS AND MEME FLAGS

Attached: 1512401350010.png (421x553, 229K)

Attached: drump npc 2.png (425x425, 65K)

Who are you favorite Presidents /PTG/? Mine are Trump, Clinton, Eisenhower and Jackson.

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-152814_WSJ.jpg (1076x1377, 1018K)

Read this shit:
mobile.twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/1054900366305837056
The way Mueller is trying to charge the Russian trolls criminalises anyone posting political speech online anonymously - THIS INCLUDES ALL YOUR POLITICAL POSTS ON THIS BOARD

That kills the entire board.
That kills half of twitter.

Someone slap this motherfucker he is out of control

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-195454_Firefox.jpg (1079x1436, 497K)

if you support israel you are gay

>I AGREE
>ORANGE MAN = BAD

Attached: OMB.png (425x425, 31K)

Anyone else feeling something in the air? Even normies are talking about Civil War.

Attached: 1385616884627.png (960x717, 671K)

ABOOOOOO

Attached: Skel_hat.gif (600x700, 314K)

It will never happen look at the state Venezuela is in. There no civil war there.

You were warned

Attached: McDoom.jpg (443x332, 12K)

You're probably unaware, but we're having a narrative in the MSM about "how to nuke the usa" for several days. So, you know.

damn darkies.

Attached: ok.jpg (252x200, 16K)

The kike loving shills have been bad tonight

Because it's easier to invade us with the dregs of their country than fight each other.

You don't wanna nuke us bros

kill all faggots and their sympathizers

Protect Svetlanias and Lyudmillas on a bunker pls

Aim for California. Trump will probably thank you

>tweets from outside the courtroom are serious legal analysis!
Fuck off, impatient shill. Also, prior to the Trump/Hilary election contest you wouldn't have known Mueller at all, and if you'd google'd him all you would be able to find out was that he has been a lifelong Republican, and is an experienced and respected attorney. So basically all your vitriol towards him is based upon your slavish obsession/protection of a single (SINGLE) president.

Grow up, wait for the courts to decide.

>THIS INCLUDES ALL YOUR POLITICAL POSTS ON THIS BOARD
Good, maybe I will be forced to leave this hell.

So the NPC meme triggered people so much they decided to criminalize it?

friendship with america ENDED?

Attached: 1526946319561.jpg (657x527, 244K)

It's an admission that the "Russian hackers" were just Jow Forums memes.

lol

Attached: 1524245912139.png (374x656, 189K)

Mueller is trying to use Russia as a backdoor to finally getting rid of us

They've been showing you more computer animations of your hypersonic nuclear missiles that totally work for real and are virtually 100% operational and will have a successful test run any day now?

Can't you just nuke Israel and be frens? Just give us notice so we can help prevent their Samson Option.

Not looking good for the Democrats.

Attached: 9058609547457.png (1503x796, 68K)

So what is the deal with this whole "Pronoun" thing Trump is doing. Can I have the quick rundown?

Jow Forums memes were done by IRA.

Tell all your friends to aim for California.

Bro

>- mcintyre v. ohio elections commission 514 u.s. 334 (1995) justice stevens writing for the majority

though often maligned (typically by those frustrated by an inability to engage in ad hominem attacks) anonymous speech has a long and storied history in the united states. used by the likes of mark twain (aka samuel langhorne clemens) to criticize common ignorance, and perhaps most famously by alexander hamilton, james madison and john jay (aka publius) to write the federalist papers, we think ourselves in good company in using one or another nom de plume. particularly in light of an emerging trend against vocalizing public dissent in the united states, we believe in the critical importance of anonymity and its role in dissident speech. like the economist magazine, we also believe that keeping authorship anonymous moves the focus of discussion to the content of speech and away from the speaker- as it should be. we believe not only that you should be comfortable with anonymous speech in such an environment, but that you should be suspicious of any speech that isn't.

Rural and suburban retards love early voting though.

I'm curious how accurate would you say polls are these days?

Attached: 1540347022768.png (1073x493, 83K)

>42%R
>its gone up
Disgusting if true

Attached: Pol Tax Dollars.jpg (776x623, 156K)

>lifelong Republican
>attorney

Attached: tumblr_lbjmqbOyTK1qdoghio1_400.gif (259x194, 236K)

I understand where you are coming from with Bolton banging the war drums but do you understand why the tensions are so high? The threat of MAD is over meaning developing economies are staking their claims seeing the USA as no longer able to guarantee peace.We need a guy as crazy like bolton who will put these despots in their place. Ive seen the way these Russian cunts speak in tone to Americans that they think our handle over the world is slipping. These powers China,Russia,Iran are up to no good.
Russia doesn't have a sphere out of the Eurasian union. They don't own Ukraine its a sovereign nation. Ive seen the way lil Putin smiles with glee like hes got political control over European nations. He has Hungary but not much more. It's up to America to protect Europe from Russia and their irrendentist ways.

If you chop your dick off your still a man

Attached: Screenshot_20181022-072640_Firefox.jpg (1076x1180, 479K)

please nuke any counties that vote blue next month and we will thank you with big party!

Like is this an executive order or something that already happened?

So, honest question. By what process can we de-legitimize the major news networks and remove them from their psuedo political station as the "nation's media." It's obvious that they would willingly play the "Veitnam baby killers" card to de-legitimize the United States in the eyes of the world if we ever have to defend our borders with military force. they have all but declared themselves an enemy to the American public that has rejected their notions of a globalized post national world that can not exist. How do we remove the media so that if push comes to shove America can protect itself without a fifth collum deceiving the planet and calling on outside countries to attack us and our allies to turn their backs when we're attacked?

genitalia you have at birth will determine your legal gender; or something like that

Based and redpilled now tell Mueller to fuck off

This won't work but yeah its his intent

>We need a guy as crazy like bolton who will put these despots in their place.
Those same strongmen that kept places like Iraq and Libya functional? Not terror states? Yeah, let's fuck with those guys (on behalf of Israrel so they can expand)

Explain like I'm dense.

>respected

Attached: 1528430979610.png (796x1845, 260K)

just the R and D definition of immigrant is different it could be very beneficial to have actual white immigrants with skills and expertise in certain jobs while democrats want ahmed, jamal and pedro with no skills and only knowing crime

How far to the right will the pendulum go?

>NEW definition

Attached: 1535456733479.png (329x346, 218K)

я нe pyccкий

um
don't do that
take it from me you won't like what happens

>The threat of MAD is over
No, MAD applies like it always did: only to countries which can assure mutual destruction.
So to Russia - U.S.
if NK and SK had nukes aimed at each other, then it'd apply to them too since they could MAD each other.

Bolton's not crazy. Situation with North Korea has de-escalated *quite a bit* since he came along.

> These powers China,Russia,Iran are up to no good.
Only for their own asses, which is the same as any country out there. Here, they do go against interests of U.S. at some aspects (they want to grow proxy/satellite state influence), yet at some aspects they do not (commerce is peace, commerce is good)

> It's up to America to protect Europe from Russia and their irrendentist ways.
Europe and EU needs to do it on their own, they're big boy now.

Attached: 1522828313481.png (922x202, 42K)

No he os considering it. It would be a guidence not a law in congress or anything

Israel is the scapegoat its always about the petrol dollar.

>while democrats want ahmed, jamal and pedro with no skills and only knowing crime
Establishment Republicans want that too, don't forget. Europeans take a backseat to third worlders at a disgusting ratio.

Attached: 71b.jpg (736x736, 100K)

>Israel can never do anything wrong, you're all meanies!
You really want to die on this hill? Okay, do you.

So... post anything political under anything but your legal name, and you've committed 2 crimes.

But only people who supported Trump are being prosecuted, of course.

Will be interesting to see if the CTR army is hit for all the shitposting they did during the campaign, much of it done on anonymous boards.

Attached: 1540343548759.gif (900x900, 2.21M)

probably. this.

Polls? As inaccurate as ever. Early voting records are pouring in tho and no sign of any extra enthusiasm by the left so far. Quite the contrary, republicans exceeding expectations while democrats lagging in relation to 2014.

Independents splitting the ticket in Florida tho, that has me worried. Anyone local hearing about them voting R on senate and D on governor? How stupid is that?

>Eisenhower
The most underrated President by far
Although the Dulles were a mistake that became a cancer
>Jackson
I go up and down on him, more of a man I admire than a President whose policies I find amazing
Favorites
>Washington
>Jefferson
>Lincoln
>Teddy
>FDR
>JFK
>LBJ
>Nixon
I like my presidents with balls

Everything after the first two were shit.

He can only touch foreigners acting anonymously since he can use national defense as an argument.
So, non-Americans are fucked but Americans are just fine. Good luck sheep fucker.

I'm nervous that alot of these independents might be the woke millennials. So im preparing myself for a narrow Dem win for the house

ok, polk was p. based and so was hamilton but rest suck dong

>I like my presidents with balls
>Lincoln
>FDR
>LBJ
I guess you like them gay too.

Is CNN still kvetching about Trump saying nationalist?

Attached: 569AFD50-7B93-4FFF-94F3-24D191D75904.jpg (200x200, 24K)

Christ could they do this?
Where'd the anons go if they did?

Have we ever seen a BTFOing of this magnitude before?

Attached: savage.jpg (500x645, 89K)

Not how it is in America.

MAD is shaky as ICMBS can be shot down leading Russia and China to develop short range nukes. The space force Trump talks about is to counter Russia and China in space as they can shoot our satellites and nukes. He wants to disrupt. destroy and deny in space. So putin sees this and says we are going to nuke you before you have the chance. We have short range nukes to counter you so don't develop your own.

NK tapped out. Russia,China and Iran will NOT tap out so to them Bolton is crazy.

> NK and SK had nukes aimed at each other, then it'd apply to them too since they could MAD each other.
MAD only works in a global context, "end of life as it is" threat. It doesn't work for petty skirmishes, that's what make NK and Pakistan having nukes so dangerous. They could pretty much nuke the other and get away with it

Who got btfo

Checked

Attached: IMG_0573.gif (400x400, 437K)

That... mystifies me.

Surely my posting days will not be coming to an end?
I bet you're missing something

You are implying Israel controls the USA which is a conspiracy. Israel lobbies the US but a full blown ZOG is pushing it.

Democrats and libshits as a whole

Hamilton was never President and yeah Polk got shit done
He just left a bad foundation leading to a civil war

Republicans are seizing again. This time in FL-Gov race

Thats not the arguement he is using. He doesnt have to prove a crime even occured just that you tried to trick the gov through the use of a fake account

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-211227_Firefox.jpg (1079x1264, 387K)

Guess we'll find out after the mids

It turns out having a blue wave for over a year results in ppl being told to vote (almost forced) & ppl do not like that. The aim is to coax ppl at the correct time with enthusiasm & make them want to vote. Parroting the same BS for too long means ppl question it & examine other arguments.

I like Jackson more for the Mythology that's sorta sprung up about him. From orphan to hero of New Orleans to President. I've read hundreds of books about him but I don't feel as if any do him justice. And Ike was right to warn about the Military Industrial Complex

>You are implying Israel controls the USA which is a conspiracy.
That's conspiracy? That's common knowledge to anyone who chooses to look into it.
>Israel lobbies the US but a full blown ZOG is pushing it.
How many dual citizens do we have serving in an official capacity in the US government?

The only possible gay one was Lincoln
FDR cheated on his wife despite polio, the only gay there would be Eleanor
LB jumbo dick johnson is the least gay President in history

You're taking the literal sense when I'm implying they are faggots for their actions in office.

and now come the explanations why no blue wave.

Only way to get rid of huge media corporations. Outlaw capitalism. Instill national control of media production like Russia. And of course that would also mean Fox would fall too, they're just as bad as CNN

Because they were foreigners that bought ads for electioneering purposes. If all they had done was post memes this wouldn't matter. They made ad purchases which is where the trouble is.

C
H
E
C
K
E
D

Attached: 1530067141953.jpg (825x823, 105K)

> I'm nervous that alot of these independents might be the woke millennials
I'll check North Carolina by age cohort but it doesn't look like. Quite the contrary, it looks like a Boomer surge and even GenZ are beating Millenials

Attached: IMG_1161.png (1136x640, 108K)

We just need sensible immigration laws
what that means, I don't know
what exactly should we do, I don't know
but whatever we do, it needs to be sensible

also, anything Trump does is wrong.

Little Israel controls the USA?

I don't believe you.

Attached: 5ba27759fc7e939c128b4584.jpg (900x506, 96K)