So all this ultra radicalization of the left and right and talk of NPC's but everybody is ignoring the elephant in the...

So all this ultra radicalization of the left and right and talk of NPC's but everybody is ignoring the elephant in the room which is how climate change is edging us closer and closer to a state geopolitical disaster and also the fact that we're currently in the process of the 8th mass extinction event in world history?

Shouldn't these things take priority and then we can get back to memeing the left and the right?

Attached: Garbage[1].jpg (3000x2000, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjlC02NsIt0
youtube.com/watch?v=m0sY2tjmr_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0
youtube.com/watch?v=krJ0dx9eIk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I live on a hill. Your move.

Climate change is a non-issue, humanity can fix that shit easily as soon as the left is under control.

Climate change "scientists" should be changed into artists considering they weave doomsdays scenarios every few months.

you have trips, you must be right

This.

Well if you want to do something about it go bitch at the poo in the loos and learn mandarin to bitch at the chinks. They're responsible unrestricted pollution and give no fucks. We'll be fine after we slaughter each other a bit.

human existence started a mass extinction event 30 000 years ago and its still on going

Retard, don't think rising sea levels are the only thing you have to worry about. You think immigration is bad now? Imagine when all the 3rd world shit holes become too hot or drown and these people need new homes. Suddenly you won't be so comfy on your hill. Or how about when massive amounts of ocean species and insects go extinct and the world starts to stagnate in it's own filth?

We live in a fucking ice age you idiot. The world have been much warmer a few million years back, so climate change is no problem. I care more about pollution in the ocean.

Not really? Your imaginary bullshit like anthropocentric climate change isn't a priority. But feel free to stop using petroleum products, my bro!

>fix that shit easily
oh do tell, how are we going to do that? Hmmm?

>Climate change biggest issue

What's going to happen user? Big fireballs of death from the sky? Immense flooding wiping out billions of lives?

When people reject God, they replace him with a belief in climate change. Belief in climate change is a mental illness brainwashed by the fake news media and ultimately the ((ones)) who cannot be named.

You need to hit the ones causing this as the main source, otherwise it's just half asking shit and bad crap will go happen. A vast majority of the issue is caused by Asian countries and south American countries killing the shit out of their landscapes and polluting everywhere., but absolutely nobody gives a shit about that cause it's politically incorrect according to the leaders that be.

corporate millionaire shill spotted

yea and who do you think these countries are imitating and have been imitating ever since the age of colonialism?

OY VEY DE WEATHA JUS FLEW OVA MUH HOUSE

Use DuckDuckGo (not Google) to research: MacLean HadCRUT4 audit, Climate Gate and the hacked 2009 East Anglia University emails (data adjustments and extremely discriminatory cherrypicking of proxy data), the newer set soon to be released from University of Arizona, what Ottmar Edenhofer said about the IPCC's role vis a vis science/politics, how 14C decays into Nitrogen and decreases in the ratio of 13C have happened during periods of warming before man (13C depletion is not unique to anthropogenic CO2 so the Suess effect is not a good measure of anthro-CO2), hundreds of thousands of kilometers of active submarine subduction zones that spawn potentially millions of unknown active undersea volcanoes and hydrothermal vents heating the ocean water and releasing gases, pre-1979 arctic ice cover charts (around 1980 was a high point in the 100+ year ice cover waxing/waning cycle), CO2 logarithmic forcing MODTRAN charts, GISP/Vostok/Antarctica ice cores and sediment proxies showing it's been hotter in the past without that heat triggering additional warming, similar proxies show that in the much more distant past, atmospheric CO2 was much higher (>1000ppm) without triggering the immediate warming you'd expect if CO2 is causing what we see today, global sea level rise myth - land subsidence happens and local sea levels fluctuate, but rapid SLR has not happened even though we are at a low point in the polar ice cycle (see again pre-sat charts of ice extent), younger dryas cooling event, minoan warm period, roman warm period, medieval warm period, little ice age...

There are more points of contention with this theory than luminiferous aether. The point is Rajendra Pachauri, Michael Mann, Gavin Schmidt, the rest of the IPCC and especially Al Gore are a bunch of parasitic lying shills bent on world communism.

Do you guys think Dan is just making stuff up about the reactions of the scientists at the poles when he says they laughed about his global warming concerns and told him it was bullshit?

youtube.com/watch?v=NjlC02NsIt0

youtube.com/watch?v=m0sY2tjmr_Y

The only explanation I have is that the extreme right is suicidal so clearly they don't care about shit like a clean planet. Reminds me of teenagers who don't clean their room.
How are we supposed to thrive economically when you can't breathe?

Attached: obKtqd2g (Jess Southern - Album on Imgur).jpg (728x1007, 108K)

chinks' fault
nuke china

As long as all the niggers and kikes die too I'm fine with it.

The corporate billionaires love climate change lmao.

Humans are the most valuable resource, controlling them equates to power. You control humans by influence, and influence humans by fear. Thus scaremongering the human cattle is a great way for both billionaires and governments to control the herd without exhausting much effort on their part.

The great fear of climate change.

Wake up.

My frist priority is to prevent the extinction of my people. My second priority is true progress for humanity itself.

If the process of european (white) genocide wasn't present I would be an environmentalist.

They're of a tougher stock. Ironically, they'll survive. Whites seem to be the ones most afflicted by asthma.

How are we supposed to thrive when we are ethnically replaced? First priority is to secure the existence of our people from the threat of mass immigration and higher birth-numbers from non-Europeans in our countries. Close our borders and deport all non-Europeans and we can start caring about the environment.

Attached: reddit.png (405x313, 170K)

>everybody is ignoring the elephant in the room which is how climate cha-
dropped

Stop niggers from breeding

Attached: 4841.png (776x749, 517K)

>which is how climate change
Stopped reading here.

>threat of mass immigration
Humans have always mass immigrated. Your ancestors probably did many times. Nothing can be done to stop people from running away from war and famine.
If you want to stop them, make your country worse than theirs.

Oh you mean the countries who have laws and have turned shit around since then? We are fixing our shit, they need to do their part too.

>taking anything Dan Pena says seriously
wow you almost had me until that point

You dumb fuck, you think that's what's in store yet you think white people trading carbon credits will prevent it?
Just kill yourself now while you still have batteries for your mlp dragon dildo.

Attached: error.gif (500x375, 228K)

>Humans have always mass immigrated. Your ancestors probably did many times.
Irrelevant - native Europeans exist. Norwegians exist.

>Nothing can be done to stop people from running away from war and famine.
Border control and bullets.

>If you want to stop them, make your country worse than theirs.

No, we threaten them with violence if they come here. Simple as that. We close our borders and deport them. There is nothing inevitable about it.

we're not fixing shit, we pulled out of the Paris deal (which was bs anyway), but it unironically goes to show how much we ain't caring about fixing shit.

Your sovereignty is only guaranteed by your ability to defend it. If you pull a stunt like that (bullets and violence), other countries will ensure you never have a country to yourself again.

That is what you want to happen, because you are an anti-European subhuman.

If my country protects itself, it will be with other European countries too. The political narrative would have shifted.

We left because subsidizing lazy ass fucks who are not following the accord were getting away with doing what ever the fuck they want and we wanted no more with that. It's like why we shit on the EU and their one nation under Germany nazi 4th reich shit.

climate change is bullshit propaganda created for the purpose of seizing even more power and exercising more control of the people
Look up Agenda 21

youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0

Attached: UN-Agenda-21-Graphic.jpg (723x935, 28K)

I don't understand the influx of corporate billionaire shills on this site, talk about fucking NPC's look at this retard. Hey buddy, go sip on some bleach, you've earned it. It's not about carbon credits, it's about still relying on burning dinosaurs for energy while every alt energy idea is patented and locked away in the vault. Stupid fucking moron piece of shit.

Attached: 1529953229120.jpg (720x720, 44K)

I live granite mountains way up in the clouds. Come and get me, ocean.

>muh pollution
Why are you even posting this here? Chinks can't browse Jow Forums unless they're bots

Attached: 1ELTHGVbHnk1ajvrFJ9rOuZdpe3UOMQk7q9QL8u7FHA.png (822x617, 190K)

the big wave of immigrants is expected to happen no matter what, Africa 4 billion by 2100

so was the giant cover up and palm greasing by the oil companies during the 2nd half of the 20th century also because they're innocent little teddy bears and there's simply nothing to see there either? Or are you just a fucking stupid NPC moron for the right?

Which one is it?

fuck you and kys

Attached: 1533947586726m.jpg (1024x433, 74K)

>every alt energy idea is patented and locked away in the vault
You dumb hipster niggers can't handle free bagels, and you want free energy?
And to give it to everyone?
And yet you're scared about people having black powder projectile weapons?
People like you actually make me grateful for the NWO

Attached: 1385733814685.gif (300x150, 847K)

Maybe the focus on climate change is to make europeans stop caring about their own interests/survival, but rather everybody's interest because we all are supposedly threatened?

Let's not make it about the extremists. Those can be irrational.
Do you really believe we can emit uncontrolled amounts of pollution without consequences?

If you really want to save the environment you'd reuse your plastic bags to suffocate your family and then yourself.

/thread

BAN ASSAULT BAGS

>Do you really believe we can emit uncontrolled amounts of pollution without consequences?
Volcanoes and forest fires do it all the time

you don't even make sense you dumb faggot

Attached: 1532182518978.gif (356x260, 1.6M)

If it's an inevitable disaster as it is sold, might as well ultrapolarize politics because the only way to keep a semblance of civilization in case of worldwide natural disasters, would be through totalitarianism (left, or right. Right is better)

Btw jews want more death than it is predicted, hence they weaken borders and fund migrant caravans and whatnot.
"diverse" countries will collapse due to internal conflict, as chosen items wall up Israel.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 44729237_1977765958933749_3776319457790525440_o.jpg (850x1063, 102K)

You didn't answer my question.
Forest regrow and recapture the CO2. Urban expansion kills forests limiting this solution.
Volcanoes, both on land and undersea, generate about just 200 million tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) annually, while our industrial activities cause some 24 billion tons of CO2 emissions every year worldwide.

>Climate change YES, global warming NO
>Man cannot change the climate.

youtube.com/watch?v=krJ0dx9eIk8