Failed late night host Conan shows true colors, admits he only sees Latinos as abusable labor. Sad!

Failed late night host Conan shows true colors, admits he only sees Latinos as abusable labor. Sad!

Attached: yh7wna9hk1u11.png (640x648, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0m5S91y3fL8
youtube.com/watch?v=AqK0C-G1lCo
youtube.com/watch?v=4akUPrNLrnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I
youtu.be/qQMP-l8eB6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>We need to import coloreds to pick our cotton
Where have we heard this before?
Oh yean, the Democratic Party

Attached: TruthofDemocrats.png (612x462, 687K)

Didn't you already make this thread?

Attached: jenkum.jpg (640x360, 28K)

No, that isn't mine. I didn't even know he said this on Twitter until an hour or so ago.

whenever I make a new twitter account he is being recommended. Who is that faggot anyway?

A late night TV host. Not a very good one.

How can he post something like that and not see what a piece of shit he looks like?

Why do they need to "flee" their country anyway? Conan told me there were no "shitholes" out there.

Anyway, video very related.
youtu.be/0m5S91y3fL8

>failed

Literally the best of the worst

Attached: 41784.png (1500x1552, 631K)

By far.

>Late Night TV hosts
>Good
They're always been pretty shit.

I mean he's not wrong, countries are letting shitskins in because it's a cheap labour

It needs to be brought to attention

>but... But... I only see doctors and engineers and lawyers...

Attached: 1539969795859.jpg (641x960, 82K)

illegals are big reason of why wages are kept so low, I mean it's not like an illegal will ever come forward and defend anything because they're already too worried about being deported so they'll just take anything so companies compete for their slave labor. Meanwhile an American who's perfectly willing to do the same job gets fucked simply because they want a livable wage

less than 3% of immigrants work in agriculture so this talking point is full of shit. If we only had enough spics to pick veggies it wouldn't be a problem.

Attached: 1509794801600.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Why not issue work visas for seasonal work like a normal country would do?

>MY livelihood isn't in danger so who cares lmao

Reminds of that classic "WHO'S GOING TO CLEAN YOUR TOILET DONALD TRUMP" outburst

>No, that isn't mine.
You used the same picture, faggot, same resolution, same contents, same censoring, same filename.

I mean, Carson wasn't that bad was he? Just a guy wanting to laugh and present guests.
>In b4 boomer meme
youtube.com/watch?v=AqK0C-G1lCo

Attached: 1486746733747.jpg (251x250, 23K)

The elite caste's villagers send the elite childrn to America to rule as tech lords.

I didn't make the fucking thread. I found the picture on another website and figured I'd share it. Why would I make two threads like a moron?

Don't forget about Affirmative Action; even Havard is getting complaints about it.

Attached: 4chan.png (1024x684, 643K)

They do the jobs Americans won’t do for shit pay. Kick them all out and up the pay of these shit jobs and employ Americans

Hiro is a capeshit macfag?
Yikes.

>Is it because I'm Irish?

>I'm Irish! Did you know I'm Irish?

>Irish! Irish! Irish!

You were born in the US, your parents are more than likely born in the US, and it's likely that so were your grandparents. If you you have Great Grandparents born in Ireland, so do I, but I'm not full time banging on about being fucking Irish, you inbred ginger toss pot.

>Hiro
Kojima is an huge fan of movies in general. He has shown his westaboo-ness since the first Metal Gear game in the mid 80s. So of course, as many Japanese are, he's a fan of the comicshit movies, (really any movie from Hollywood he'll jerk over).

Attached: hitomi.jpg (523x720, 42K)

But this a basically a compliment.. Why is this construed as an insult? Being hard workers is a good thing ffs!!

NPCs are like the good-for-nothing minions in old cartoons that reveal their weak points at the heroe

Attached: image.jpg (432x360, 32K)

WTF, I am no longer a Cruz missile.

I've never seen anyone remotely resembling the look of that ugly ginger bastard here and I've seen a show he did here and it was the most cringey shit I've ever seen. C O'B is an embarrassment and unfunny but popular in America because they don't know good comedy.

there is a rumour that jews manipulate politicis
there is a rumour that jews own hollywood
there is a rumour that jews want immigrants

its funny how all the talent agents are telling actors, athletes, singers, and musicians that they better come out publicly for immigration or never work in hollywood again

>Dem jugs
>Ass is a literal planck

>le sigh

Attached: 1540275235875.png (918x1016, 549K)

Attached: 1540275291428m.jpg (655x1024, 76K)

Why can't you bigots understand that allowing us to create a new slave class is progress?

There are tons of brown citizens that could do those jobs.

>Jobs that Americans won't
What a fucking shit.

To be fair, there's probably a lot of self taught surgeons among them.

>macfag?
aren't all asians macfags?

I love watching libs squirm when they're forced to eat their own lies.

He was a very based night show host many years ago. I don't think even he knows what he is anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=4akUPrNLrnQ

he should see their funkytown surgeons at work. would not recommend

evil

Most of them, yes. We have a very popular store here in my area that does a lot of sales and many customers come here since we have no sales tax. Majority are Asians.

TRUMP, USE THE FORCE

I kinda like conan when he's not blowing jew dick. Ya we could take him out with this if we wanted.

Attached: 1538434262477.png (515x320, 50K)

hope this is fake.

There aren't jobs people aren't willing to do, there are only jobs that don't pay enough. Those greedy kikes simply want to pay slave wages while destroying the country instead of rising the pay so people native people would actually work there

Attached: 51324.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

Attached: hardworking_mexicans.webm (264x480, 1.95M)

>blowing jew dick
according to him, he *is* a jew
youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I

He's from Boston. That's ground zero for what you guys call the plastic paddies.

>Illegal aliens
>Getting jobs
Pick one

Attached: 9GAG.jpg (250x250, 8K)

it is

You better click that shit nigger.

Attached: 1538984697797.jpg (900x750, 82K)

>those caravans of refugees are future neighbors
Not if we stop them first.

NOW IN THE CITY THERE IS VIOLENCE

youtu.be/qQMP-l8eB6s Heitcamp exposed North Dakota. Says she is going to vote Liberal. Spread the word.

I ain’t clicking that shit

Attached: 23374796-5E08-4BA4-B83A-D7A64E8058FC.png (420x420, 256K)

We need slave labor man. Who am I going to pay to mow my 30 million dollar home and cut my grass yo.

Look motherfucker, I said click it.

Attached: 238.png (396x385, 108K)

Mexishits are fucking brutal
Can we exterminate them?

So, Chelsea Handler vindictively despises white people? Is this extreme hatred is common?

>drumpf

Are you sure? I was thinking there are lots of aztecs history majors among them...

Attached: thomasdamnrelax.png (499x463, 305K)

based and redpilled

>illegals are big reason of why wages are kept so low
For certain sectors like agriculture and winemaking yes, however population increases via immigration in general paired with automation is causing the more widespread effects. There simply isn’t a need for more people when factories can increase production without the need for more laborers. Unionization also makes it extremely hard to get good jobs in certain fields as those either go
to people who are friends with the unions or have seniority over hours and keep younger, possibly better, workers out of a liveable income.
Even then infrastructure cannot possibly handle the population growths occurring and will cause major issues over the next 20 years when your 1 hour commute to the office in downtown Pittsburgh now takes 3 hours. There’s a reason why China, gay as they are, passed legislation to limit children being born. They needed to grow their economy to the point where they can better handle billions of people and now they sort of can except given their numbers the wages are super low which is where the West is going and that doesn’t even count for cultural supremacism of Eastern immigration that will be even further pushed as their numbers increase.
Immigration and population booms will be the death of the Western world.

I think I understand now the purpose of concentration camps and why they were created. Don't we have some FEMA camps we could use for (((jounalists))) and (((celebrities)))? We could put them to work to do the jobs Americans won't do.

Yes, the death of the Roseanne character truly hits home, just how low these disgusting people will stoop surprises no one anymore. You see celebrity, you think trivial bullshit; They open there mouths and the unadulterated bullshit confirms they are indeed nothing but empty trivialities. A well dressed idiot, a pig with lipstick.

>"won't do"
He means,"can't do". American's can't do the shitty jobs that the illegals do because people pay the illegals slave wages under the table which is highly illegal and not something that American's can compete with.

Yeah, but it comes with lots and lots of shitty externalities both economic and cultural that cannot be solved by throwing money at but somehow manages to cost a fortune. It's only cheap on paper.

You see a man decapitating someone, I see a future surgeon in practice. Let him in!

>drumpf w-will be impeached!
>a-any day now!
>It's g-gonna be soon!
Leftists will be full-on schizophrenic by 2019.

Have these people ever actually worked with brown people? They all suck dick at their jobs.

If Conan had balls he would a Caviar Left sketch that mocks the Diversity From A Distance crowd.

You wouldn't need a spic to tend to your crops if you just went back to growing your own food like an actual sustainable and productive person would do.

>bro why do I got to pay minimum wage for people who stand in the sun all day

Fight for the 15 but we can totally screw the Mexicans on wages while they leech of the welfare system, that's not a problem.

The one thing nobody is considering here is the future. When people realize that oil is almost out and that 9/10ths of human population is here as result of oil... we'll need a replacement power source and fodder for wars over the last remaining drops.

Aye remember how they messed with our polls that we KNOW about when it became blatantly obvious in 2016. Makes me wonder if it was more than 40% of Americans who wanted Clinton gone, and it makes me wonder if Conan was always in the act. Honestly the skit isn't even funny. Makes me think that they release these "presidential" skits to slowly ease viewers into the idea that this is really the guy you voted for, and it's not just all an act. I mean almost 40 years later, and it becomes blatantly obvious he's more than just a pervert.

>censoring their Twitter names
Fag

You go, Pede! Tell em! Democrats are the real racists!

Attached: MIGAsoy.png (1200x884, 383K)

These television and hollywood faggots need to be put to the sword.

Because you’re desperate for attention and (you)’s sage and kys

This is the bourgeosie Marx warned you about.

I don't care about agriculture, I just want these spics to fuck off. I'm seriously tired of these Jews trying to pump our country with niggers.

>who will do my yardwork and construction under the table for pennies and vote for more globalist political policies to continue the rush to the bottom of impoverishing all these arrogant overpaid white americans if i can't import brown slaves?
didn't we find out despite larping as an irish catholic conan is actually jewish?

DEMOCRATS THEN:

“Without our slaves, who will pick the crops?”

DEMOCRATS NOW:

“If we can’t pay slave wages, who will pick the crops?”

Attached: 6E2A60A7-E9BD-4FEF-8573-382A0CAAC79E.jpg (490x333, 48K)

Not everything has been automated you dumbass leaf. Certain things simply can't be automated yet. Many suppliers for automated facilities have a lot of manual labor.

The rising costs of those places is driving prices sky high despite automation, because the supply chain is serverly disrupted due to the labor shortage.

Attached: 10BAA171-6DB7-4C88-AE33-28729B7DF401.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

just saw you in another thread this is technically spamming and you should delete this unless you want to get banned by a moderator it's against global rules, and they're enforced.

The worst part about this video is the Aerosmith playing in the background

cringe

Turns out the right was the REAL mob all along. Am I right fellow left wingers?

I was definitely thinking of that slip up

Would you have preferred Led Zeppelin? The screaming's got to be covered up somehow.

She doesn't give those sweater hounds good support anyway so her best feature is going to start sagging and aging like soured milk in the next few years kek

Compliments are patronizing. The only acceptable position is "we don’t what they want or what they will do, very spooky" because that’s respect.

That body type sounds very (((familiar))).

If the liberals enforced the all jobs should be a livable wage line, they should prioritize the underpaid slave labor market even more than raising minimum wage.