Go to hospital to undergo life or death surgery

>Go to hospital to undergo life or death surgery
>nurse administer anesthesia
>Tells you to count down from 10
>While counting down your doctor who is performing the operation walks in and says hi
>Pic related, its your surgeon
What would you do?

Probably spaz out and accidently kill yourself in the process.

Attached: carson.jpg (317x390, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/ben-carsons-former-patient-blasts-surgeon-for-ruining-her-life-hes-a-liar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if it was actualy young ben carson i woudnt be that worried he not an avrage nigger

>high stress, high stakes

i'd take the guy any time

Not speaking to the Dr prior to Surgery about ANY issues is completely RETARDED. Only excuse is life threatening emergency and at that point your about to die anyways.

“please be gentle ben and don’t touch my brain with your bear hands”

hes the nigger of brain surgery. affirmative action hire.

thewrap.com/ben-carsons-former-patient-blasts-surgeon-for-ruining-her-life-hes-a-liar/

Attached: nig.png (985x796, 637K)

If it was Ben I would be very happy if it was some other nog I’d be very unhappy. This would never happen though as I don’t go to public clinics

>my brain is about to be manhandled by Ben Carson

I'd jizz.

Oh shit now I’m sad I really thought he was an outlier guess I should have known better

>sleepy carson with a scalpel to my brain

Attached: 1531491592944.jpg (480x454, 76K)

>What would you do?
Nothing or just say hi back. It's probably like his 5th major operation that day alone. For you its this giant deal. For him its just a normal Tuesday. If too many people die the hospital wouldn't hire him numnuts.

Dunno how it is in Finland, but here surgery is the last refuge of the white man, so if you see a woman or a non-white as a surgical consultant 99% they're competent.

>Trusting a pozzed liberal gossip site like The Wrap

Are you retarded or something?
>Not archiving it
OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?!?!

Didn't y'all have that Paki or Arab female surgeon that literally killed a baby mid-surgery on purpose and got away with it or got next to no time?

Attached: 1496929614149.jpg (1001x958, 508K)

If it's the the baby case, she picked the wrong treatment but it was not intentional, she lost her job, doctors kill people but unless you get rid of the human factor (hopefully AI does) probably best we have, also she graduated from pooland i'm referring more to the ones that have done their training here.

Ahh. Well, thanks for clearing that up I guess.

Obviously I’d pass out because IV general anesthesia is going to knock you the fuck out once it’s already slipped into your veins.

Nobody ever even gets past like 8 on the ten count anyways it’s a meme they know you’re never going to make it to zero.

All neurosurgeons, and surgeons for that matter, make mistakes. They do ponder them and learn from them.

If you are JUST meeting your surgeon when you are being put under, you are in an emergency situation and are probably fucked either way.

I hate hospitals

> just dont be a nigger about it

>>While counting down your doctor who is performing the operation walks in and says hi
>>Pic related, its your surgeon
>What would you do?
If he said hiiii! like a white person, I'd smile while dozing off.

not say a word

fuck this traitor trying to sell our asses off to w*tes

PRESS S TO SPIT BROTHERS
S

if you're already counting down ur prob already under.. it only takes a few seconds.. u just wake up never realising you were touched by a negro until he comes to ur bed and tells u how he successfully removed your penis, faggot

I had battled a raging OC then heroine addiction in my youth, and occasionally still snort the odd perc 30 here and there when I can.
I had an irregular heart beat and had to be cardio vert back into a normal rhythem. the dr started with 20mg of propopal, and gave me the whole count down thing. I looked him dead in the eyes and counted down NO FUCKING PROBLEM. Now I could feel this shit coursing thru my veins and I fought it like a caged tiger because I love the feeling, so then he gave me 40mg, again I fought the sleep and at this point all the nurses and dr were mystified at how strong "my constitution was" another shot of 40 knocked me out and my heart was fixed. so no some people make it to zero and its fucking amazing

One of the world's best neurosurgeons, maybe second after Canada's Dr. Mainprize. I would feel safe.

We don’t have coloured people here desu famalam

>bragging about being a drug snorting degenerate
Let me amend what user said, no human makes it to zero

soon

Attached: 1540107706455.jpg (1380x1111, 201K)

I don't mind civilized niggers

Wake up and thank him for saving my fucking ass.