Scientists discover plastic in faeces of every person who took part in Europe-wide study

We are so fucked. We are eating, drinking and breathing toxicity all day, every day.

I encourage you to keep this in mind when you make your observations about society, politics and human behavior in general.

We are poisoning our minds and our bodies every day. When you see people behaving like insane morons, when you see them acting in a very unnatural way, just remember they have been poisoned. You have been poisoned.

Our reality is so obscenely unnatural that we no longer possess the ability to recognize what is healthy, sane, normal.

independent.co.uk/environment/plastic-microplastic-study-pollution-food-drink-water-poo-faeces-a8596836.html

Attached: istock-629554844.jpg (968x645, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ITrXVJMKeQ
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/environment/georgemonbiot/2011/apr/13/anti-nuclear-lobby-interrogate-beliefs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>eat from plastic container
>plastic found in stool

imagine my shcok. We are so fucked! How will people ever stop using plastic containers???

They are Europeans... The plastic found in the feces may very well have come from their wifes boyfriends dildo and not their food. Wouldn't worry too much about this.

They only found plastic in european shit because they are faggots who put plastic up their ass

Plastic isnt toxic. Look for plastic additives in poop, not plastic.

Okay, how much plastic?

What should we do with this?
Move to the woods / countryside?
I mean, I wanna do that but it takes some effort. Also you need your own food sources, which i presume isn't easily done, so anons what do we do in the meantime?

How much do you need?

You make an interesting point. At this period in history we're exposed to thousands of synthetic substances on a daily basis that didn't even exist 100 years ago, let alone as part of the natural environment that we evolved to live in. There could very well be some subtle effects on human health from it all. The worst part is that it would be very hard to study and measure these effects properly, because every single participant of modern society is being exposed to so many things on a constant basis. We barely have any studies regarding the long-term exposure effects of some of these substances, especially when you account for the interactions of multiple substances.

It's similar to how the ancient Romans drank water from lead pipes without realizing its neurotoxic effects. I don't want to jump the gun and say that plastic is making us retarded but there could very well be a grain of truth to this. Something just seems unnatural about the level of batshit craziness on display by huge segments of the population nowadays.

only like 7 countries.

kek, you want to hear a real blackpill?
that cloud released by chernobyl contaminated most of europes soil, resulting in the rise of bone cancer and leukemia. nothing that grows in europe is safe to eat.
fukushima is contaminating the oceans day in day out for a very long time to come, and when the oceans die life on earth will end.
its already gg no re

Attached: 1495474921300.jpg (640x960, 157K)

>I wanna do that but it takes some effort.

This is exactly why we are fucked

Attached: varg10.jpg (814x475, 123K)

In a few decades we'll probably look back on this the same way we look back on smoking now. Sperm counts totally BTFO, European men becoming increasingly effeminate, trans creatures rampant, European men unwilling to even look after their girls who are being raped! Some plastic is oestrogen mimicking isnt it? STOP USING PLASTIC

found the video
youtube.com/watch?v=4ITrXVJMKeQ

Attached: 1535226936062.jpg (960x960, 76K)

If they're in the feces it means the microplastics weren't absorbed into the body and you just shat it out.

It's not just Europe. Every country uses plastic. Every country has air filled with industrial pollutants. I'd bet my left ass cheek that Asian poop is full of plastic too

What the fuck user... Jesus we really are fucked aren't we.

Attached: 1538565742207.jpg (560x629, 49K)

Dont you have to shitpost about climate change?
Stop worrying about anything else enviornment related, so we can keep making money, goy I mean guy.

my girlfriend dumped me last night, i dont care if i die and get cancer

just cause some of it made it out doesnt mean none of it made it in.

>How much do you need?
>We are so fucked.
you can still live a long time calm down

You cant kill all the life in the ocean dingus. You realize how big it is right?>Dr helen caldicott
Hahahaha are you serious?

Attached: tumblr_olgkmojsIs1tydz8to1_500.gif (500x500, 256K)

t. mexican intellectual

Wow its just another indigestable item in shit. Kinda like how we cant digest fibre too

>he thinks a pediatrician is an expert on nuclear physics

Attached: 5ea.jpg (600x656, 71K)

I'm not a nuclear physicist, but even I noticed she said a couple of things that didn't really add up. I don't think she really knows what she's talking about and is biased.

>every person
>The study involved three men and five women

disconcerting certainly, but the sensationalist headline isn't helping

I'm sure those additives get leached out when exposed to the acidic environment of the stomach. This isn't just a disaster for our species but for all.

>shes wrong about stuff
>just trust me
>nothing to see here

Considering it took like a kg of polymer built up around John Piana's heart from years of deliberate injections to kill him, I think we are fine. The weak will die, the strong, adaptable and lucky will survive. Life will go on.

All we have to do is somehow grow enough food for ourselves, filter all the water, and become self sufficient from there? It is doable right? right?!

>this other guy had plastic in him
>didnt kill him quick
>therefore we are fine and there are no other ramifications

I'm sure it's fine or else they wouldn't have let us eat the stuff.
#believegovernment

but its like 100%!

do you suck dick as well?

it will destroy our fertility, sperm count zero here we come!

>Considering it took like a kg of polymer built up around John Piana's heart from years of deliberate injections to kill him
Source?

To fix it you must stop being a faggot and join the National Revival of Poland.

wow your a dumb cunt

explain how she is wrong or go fuck yourself in the arse

>mexican
kek

Start small user bro. Cultivate the skill and scale up.

So go live in the Alaskan wilderness.

idk if plastic is impossible to break down by any organisms on earth i don't see how it's poison. it seems like all the other undigestible shit that ends up in our poo

plastic containers is the tip of the ice berg, look into micro fibre plastic pollution if you actually give a hoot.
cunt

>literally 95% of what you drink and eat comes into contact with plastic at least twice before it's consumed
>a large portion of that has contact time superior to a week
>"we found plastic traces in poop"

nice
what did you use to collect, prepare and store the samples, you philistines?

I always drink water from plastic bottles because it's practical.
How does Jow Forums drink water?

Attached: AGUA-DO-LUSO.jpg (800x800, 46K)

experiments done on rats have shone that it cause significant fertility. if you give a fuck, look it up!
cunt

from something else you fucking dumb cunt
cunt

>yfw currywogs eating on the pavements were right
sorry based poos

Banning plastics from food priducts would be super easy. Glass is a superior product anyway.

As someone from the countryside I can tell you that we use more plastic than city fags.

Give a hoot don't pollute

From a metal container fuckwit

>Spend 20 posts directly replying to people being contrarian
>Collect 0 )You(s

Attached: 1324503195002.jpg (489x500, 210K)

nigger

Here are some
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/environment/georgemonbiot/2011/apr/13/anti-nuclear-lobby-interrogate-beliefs
She is a charlatan who has been booted out of organizations because she is so biased. She parades out people with mutations and claims it is all due to nuclear radiation.
In the above video she miss talks about zirconium and there are many others. She is a one if those 60s boomer hippies.

I meant examples about her errors regarding nuclear physics including why she is wrong.
dont give me a bunch of news articles
cunt

yeah! fuck
that guy! ha hahahah

Oh ok

I honestly dont know to much about the subject so I would actually appreciate it

not here just to shit post
here to learn ;)

im off, shell be archived before i can return. if you drop some knowledge though ill check it later

>Nothing is safe to eat
>Thus everything is safe to eat

fixed.

Just take testosterone, guys. Memes about ball shrinking and balding are untrue. You NEED the extra test to counteract the soi and plastics.

No shit.
EARTH IS A CLOSED SYSTEM. Everything that is created here circulates around indefinitely. There is no way to magic substances away. You can't just "bury it" or "dump it in the ocean" because it will still be there, washing back into the environment particle by particle. Essentially we perpetually bathe in our own creations. Overpopulation like india = feces everywhere. Everything covered in or made of plastic = plastic everywhere. Every substance on earth finds its way back to us. Once created it cannot be undone. There are consequences to our actions that anyone with a fourth grade education could have told you would happen.
But you didn't listen.
Enjoy the cancer. It's the law of karma--you cannot escape the consequences of your own actions. Shit out, shit in. Create filth upon the earth and you shall forever wallow in that filth.

>kg of polymer built up around John Piana's heart from years of deliberate injections
How the fuck?

I bet you are literally shaking faggot.

>ball shrinking is untrue

If your balls don't shrink on test something is wrong

There's plastic in the water supply, fingolian mongrel. Plastic in the rivers, plastic in the oceans, it all comes back to you. The fish you eat have breathed in and eaten plastic particles. The cow you drink the milk of has ingested remnants of plastic waste. Someone throws a plastic cup out their car window, what do you think happens? It slowly breaks into smaller pieces from environmental elements, but those pieces never just magically disappear. They get smaller, too small to even see, maybe, but they're still there. You eat them whenever you eat anything, at this point even a wild-hunted deer would be contaminated, even a potato because it's grown in the ground, which is full of microplastic pollution, and takes in water, which is full of microplastic particles. Some builds up in your body, small amounts, over your life as you eat or drink. It's in the water supply, same as all the pharmaceuticals and recreational drugs, they can't filter 100% of it out.
The name of the game is an accumulation over time, piece by piece, drop by drop.
Everything is naturally radioactive to some degree. The culmination of our nuclear tests and failures has merely increased it past tolerance. Carcinogenic load will increase, cancer will become more common. It's all a matter of factor. Small numbers, small changes, it's all in probability and in time.
Again, closed system. There is no escape from this pollution, not anywhere.
It's like we're all in a giant ocean swimming together and someone just blew a chunky liquid shit. No matter where you are in that ocean, you're gonna see some shit particles come your way, law of diffusion. It's all in the numbers and quantities.
There is no escape.

I like the idea of outright banning plastic in the food industry. Could this be feasibly done though? Maybe in a really lefty crunchy granola place like California

>shes not wrong about stuff
>just trust me

To think I laughed at my grandparents for being suspicious of plastic bottles.

Glass it is then.

Hang in there bud, channel that sadness into motivation to better yourself for the upcoming racewar

thats funny, i have been wondering why my underwear smell plastic and shit

>you just shat it out.
You don't shit out all of it. If you shit out 99.9% of the microplastics you imbibe, that 0.1% is going to build up over time. And, all the meanwhile the plastics are transversing your system, they're leeching out oils. BPA, for example, is a problem because it mimics the physical structure of our hormones. Our bodies react to it. All the different plastics out there, unresearched, to say nothing of every other man-made substance. Down to the synthetic clothing fibers we wear, the pharmaceuticals we med up with, birth control pills, tranny hormones, pesticides, household cleaners, detergents, antifreeze for vehicles, everything.
No substance created on this earth simply disappears. It diffuses. It gets into the water supply, it gets into the cattle and fish, it gets into the produce, small quantities of every substance produced on earth, from mining waste to industrial byproducts to tiny little bits of polyester, all of it stays right on here and comes back to us.
It's like dumping a giant pile of salt into a pot of soup. You can't remove the salt once it's introduced. There is no undoing entropy.
>You realize how big it is
We're doing a pretty good job despite your ignorant smugposting. "Gulf of mexico dead spot." It's a patch of ocean in the gulf, where the mississippi river dumps into the sea, larger than the size of New Jersey. Absolutely nothing can live there. The water is completely deoxygenated now. Not a single fish, not a single sea mammal, nothing. All manmade.

>idk if plastic is impossible to break down
It is. It takes over one thousand years, by estimates, to break down. And one thousand years hasn't passed since its development, so in other words, "1000" is a stand-in phrase for "a very very very very very long fucking time, we don't even fucking know."
>undigestible shit in our shit
Fiber? That's a natural plant-made material that is capable of breaking down. It just takes longer than our digestive system gives it. The other stuff is minerals, dead cell matter, and various toxins our body managed to filter out.
Glass.
Food products are a small source. Think of how much plastic is absolutely everywhere, all the time. All of it goes to a landfill eventually, or spreads into the rivers and oceans and land by litter or improper disposal. It all breaks down and comes back to you. Again, it's in the water, it's in the cattle, it's in the fish, it's in the produce. There is no way to collect every plastic particle back again, there is no way to 100% filter it from our food and water and environment.

Microplastics is a huge issue, unless you're a bluepilled faggot NPC you already know that. In the oceans there is more plastic than fish and it's constantly increasing.

Unfortunately humans are a blight on the planet and we'll fuck everything up beyond repair at some point (maybe the point is already past now?) . The only thing that can help the environment at this point is mass suicides of humans. Third world countries reproduce at an alarming, non sustainable pace, while producing pollution, waste, and exhausting natural resources.

Take pajeets for example, I heard that the situation is so bad over there they have clothing factories dumping colorants in rivers to the point said rivers change color and become red, green, blue or whatever. Of course all fish and water based life will perish. On top of that, in some areas they have dumped so much shit in the rivers that the surface is literally all plastic to the point it's a source of income to local pajeets to get into the rivers and fish plastic pieces to sell them; of course the plastic is so dense that no light gets through, causing all water based life to die.

what's wrong with plastic?

>cancer
>hormone imbalances, decreasing fertility, mantittification, literal faggotry and transgenderification
>plastics causing microtearing in circulation systems
>plastic buildup in the gut and organs
idk senpai, do you like the idea of your body being a garbage dump?

None of that is true

A glass cup, you lazy faggot.

I know right?
If only the government managed the means of production we would not be having these problems.

The long term effects of microplastics in the environment aren't fully understood yet. Most of the things that user mentioned are real though, certain plastics such as those treated with phtalates will fuck with male hormones, especially dangerous for babies who play with plastic toys and put them in their mouths. Chinese plastic toys are notorious for containing phthalate and other dangerous chemicals that make plastic softer or shiny. These chemicals are banned or regulated in EU but in China they can use as much as they want and not report that they used it when they export.

>certain plastics such as those treated with phtalates will fuck with male hormones
Okay yeah, that one is true, but unlike polyethylene, these chemicals aren't stable, and cannot accumulate in the environment. Still should avoid primary exposure though, especially children and pregnant women

Based and Underrated

I use plastic, PEG 4000/5000 0.5-1.0 g/kg, on my patients to make them shit better.
It is not absorbed.

Plastic is degenerate.

be positive, it helps you float so less drownings.

Kek

Well i don't see a point in worrying about it then